A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Hey LP, didja ever get to Counter Burger?

I went over the weekend, and that Carne Asada burger was sooooo good.

:drool:[/QUOTE]

Yes I went there Saturday...it was absolutely delicious I still have dreams about it. I can't believe its a burger of the month too, that should definitely be a regular. I got a strawberry shake, sweet fries to go with it too...sooo damn good :drool:

anybody know what could be causing this? the computers around here aren't displaying some websites, and websites that do show up are really dang slow. tried resetting and waiting a bit before reconnecting everything we're on and no dice. called up our ISP and everything is fine. :whistle2:k

Budge, what are you doing posting here when you could be playing Rez?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Some trick called me Harry Potter the other night after I made fun of her diabetic brother.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

[quote name='dcfox']That video LP posted was highly inappropriate.[/QUOTE]

What's so inappropriate about 2 hot girls making out? It's still PG-13 material.

---------

No luck on pre-sale tickets for Blink-182...hopefully I can do better on Saturday.

Ugh my co-workers drive me nuts sometimes. We have to promote some new people to my position, especially if I get this new position (there's about 12 of us that do it throughout the week/24 hours a day). So they ask us to nominate people. Normally you nominate like 2 or 3 people each, and they take the most-nominated people and interview them.

One guy nominated 21 people. I can't fathom how he figured that 21 different people are worthy of promotion, and he didn't pick three of the people I nominated.

[quote name='Spam']
Subject: A brill chance to become a millionaire!

Wed, 27 May 2009 19:50:59

Roulette, black jack, slots and hundreds of other gambling... Do you want to enjoy yourself with it and get maximum profit? Now it’s the reality together with King World Ca si no. There is nothing impossible, isn’t it?
[/QUOTE]

No link or anything.

Sick burn there Liquidos :roll:

I just don't see the big deal with that game, everyone had a huge hard on for that game ever since it was on PS2/DC and I tried the XBLA demo and It just didn't do it for me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sick burn there Liquidos :roll:

I just don't see the big deal with that game, everyone had a huge hard on for that game ever since it was on PS2/DC and I tried the XBLA demo and It just didn't do it for me.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way, it was super boring just shooting guys and the- OMFG BOSS WTF I'M DEAD?!?!

The game (and especially the last level) is a work of art. Decently challenging too (especially if you do the Score Attacks and Boss Rush.

---

Hydro: the bosses are NOT that hard. At all. You should never get hit more than once (twice TOPS) on any given one.

I think Rez is one of those games that you need to play all the way through to appreciate. I didn't love the trial either, but I bet if I bought the game and played through it I would enjoy it.

I'm about to text this guy who is gonna :cool: my box and get a meeting set up. He says he is up to date on all the latest stuff, but I don't know what the latest stuff is, so I have no clue if he's telling the truth.

i only played the demo, but it just seemed like starfox with fancy sounds and visuals, which isn't bad, just not as amazing as I thought it'd be from what other people said about it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Anyone interested in a slightly used import copy of Hakuna/Afrika. The English translation is really good (almost Engrish free).[/QUOTE]

Why are you getting rid of it?

[quote name='manthing']Why are you getting rid of it?[/QUOTE]

Ironically, because I really like it and could see myself going for all the trophies in the impending NA release. I just don't want to 100% it twice.

[quote name='manthing']Trophies?

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

I know it's pathetic. However, I have no trophies to show for any of the games I have thoroughly played on the PS3 (since most were added after I stopped playing it regularly).

Despite just a few nagging minor issues, it's the best photog game I've ever played. It does a really good job of recreating that African photo-safari experience as well. I think the trophies will enrich my experience of it.

[quote name='Moxio']Don't give a shit unless it's TESV, in which case if it is, :drool:.[/QUOTE]
It seems like Bethesda can only do one kind of game, so I wouldn't be surprised at all. :whistle2:?

TESV would be $$$. I spent over 100 hours in oblivion, and hardly ever touched the main story. I can't imagine how good the new one would be now that the devs have experience making games for the 360.

Debating if I want to spend an extra 30 bucks to get a switch put on my fans that kicks it into overdrive/cools down after I turn off my box/has a ballin LED light.

@hellbringer
How does Afrika compare to Pokemon Snap? That's the only photo game I've ever played, and I love it to death.

[quote name='DarthPuma']@hellbringer
How does Afrika compare to Pokemon Snap? That's the only photo game I've ever played, and I love it to death.[/QUOTE]

why would you do this

[quote name='DarthPuma']
@hellbringer
How does Afrika compare to Pokemon Snap? That's the only photo game I've ever played, and I love it to death.[/QUOTE]

I've never played a Pokeman game, and in all likelihood, never will.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've never played a Pokeman game, and in all likelihood, never will.[/QUOTE]

Pokemon Snap was not just a Pokemon game, it was a way of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back