A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']It's a challenge. Keeps the game fresh.[/QUOTE]

You can go for the in-game specific challenges, you can maintain a better K/D ratio if you don't have to use some of the shittier guns for experience.

I'll probably end up doing it again in MW2, but we'll see.

[quote name='Trakan']You going to prestige in MW2, jimbo?[/QUOTE]Yep. I hope they add some perks to it this time like how you get an extra loadout slot every time you Prestige in World at War.

I'm almost to the end of my 1st prestige on WaW and I'm not sure if I want to prestige again or not. I have no aspiration to reach level 10 but it does keep things dynamic.

I'm going to miss the M16 if they nerf it, it's a beast even with a silencer on.

[quote name='Trakan']You can go for the in-game specific challenges, you can maintain a better K/D ratio if you don't have to use some of the shittier guns for experience.

I'll probably end up doing it again in MW2, but we'll see.[/QUOTE]

The weapon-specific challenges makes sense, yeah.

I don't really give a shit about K/D ratio though, as long as I'm enjoying the game. If I die more using earlier guns from prestiging, that's cool with me, since I'd rather have the change instead of the best stuff all the time.

[quote name='darthbudge']Maybe it will be Snake's exploits between MGS3 and MGS1?[/QUOTE]

Snake wasn't even born in MGS3. :whistle2:|

That's Big Boss.

I like how the last mission in Killzone 2 is the worst thing ever. I bitched out and put it on easy. :/

There is also a Raiden (maybe Gray Fox, which would be much more awesome) picture. People are saying that it there is going to be one game on PSP, and then one on the PS3. I really hope that isn't true.

I'm still thinking it's Snake Eater 2.

Big Boss was just called Snake in MGS3. It wasn't until MPO that he was called Big Boss from then on. He would be called Big Boss though in whatever game this is if it takes place after MGS3.

People, and by that I mean Relentless "Genna" Rolento, says that it's Gray Fox because his left eye is covered up.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I still don't get the point of prestiging, sounds fucking retarded.[/QUOTE]

To keep the game interesting...

[quote name='zewone']...

To keep the game interesting...[/QUOTE]

But... You already got the stuff. That's like losing car keys just so I can have all the fun of finding them again. I'm only looking for them (Getting XP) so that I can start my car (Use the Barrett 50 cal)

Terminator movie was alright.
Not enough great action scenes for a movie franchise that is 98% action 2% story.
Some dude was killing it by translating everything they said to his jagger date so I moved and sat on the other side of my brother and niece.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']But... You already got the stuff. That's like losing car keys just so I can have all the fun of finding them again. I'm only looking for them (Getting XP) so that I can start my car (Use the Barrett 50 cal)[/QUOTE]

Nothing like that. It's about challenging yourself to use different (low level) stuff instead of just using the best weapons in the game. Using the same stuff over and over again = boring.

[quote name='zewone']Nothing like that. It's about challenging yourself to use different (low level) stuff instead of just using the best weapons in the game. Using the same stuff over and over again = boring.[/QUOTE]

But then why don't you just use the low level stuff? I figured that's why they used the whole headshot for skins thing, so you could measure how long and well you use the weapon.

Or is it just for the e-peen :lol:

Bayxter Stockmang: I don't understand how people still get skid marks in their underwear.
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: they don't whipe their ass well
Bayxter Stockmang: Do you still do ass-wash?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: I wash with water and soap
Bayxter Stockmang: lol
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: yep
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: I'm ready to be blown at all times
Bayxter Stockmang: lol

Oh my God... I forgot all about "ass-wash".

Needless to say, I was blown away when he told me that he'd wash his ass with soap and water after every booboo.

If I'm going to be leaving the house anytime after I shit, I have to take a shower or soap and water my ass. I think it's gross not to.

Wow, glad I'm not the only one whose ass gets all assy, I thought that was weird. Yeah I often have to take a shower, sometimes the swamp ass is just too powerful for wet wipes.

Bayxter Stockmang: Real quick, though...
Bayxter Stockmang: How do you ass-wash?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: He's gonna be hunting for Leprechauns and solicit sex with a young elf
Bayxter Stockmang: Like, what's the process?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: Well, you clean yourself well
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and then you have a bucket with water
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and rinse your ass
Bayxter Stockmang: Bucket?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and you soap yourself with your hand, like you would if you were taking a shower
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: ya
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: a japanese store would have those buckets
Bayxter Stockmang: Where do you store the bucket?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: just on the side of the toilet
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: it's just a small one
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: you don't want a big drum
Bayxter Stockmang: Do you dunk some toilet tissue in the bucket, and dab your ass, or what?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: japanese stores have em
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: they do it in asia
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: no, you use the toilet paper first
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and then you run some water
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: down your crack, lol
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and then you soap yourself
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: hand or cloth, whatever you want
Bayxter Stockmang: How do you get it down the crack? With a hose?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: you could use a paper towel
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: Nah, shit, just lean forward a bit and let it fall
Bayxter Stockmang: Ah.
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: water sticks to your skin
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and then soap yourself, and rinse again
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: And wash your hands well, obviously
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: i mean, it's the same as taking a shower
Bayxter Stockmang: Do you still refer to this ass "ass-wash"?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: You don't wash your ass with gloves or anything
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: sure, why not?

So weird.

[quote name='DarthPuma']If I'm going to be leaving the house anytime after I shit, I have to take a shower or soap and water my ass. I think it's gross not to.[/QUOTE]

What if you shit at work/school?

Bayxter Stockmang: What about at work?
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: i get a plastic cup
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: get some soap and water in it
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: mix it, and use that
The Space Ninja that stole Xmas: and wash with paper towels

Poopin' rituals.

[quote name='Moxio']This reminds me of that pooping thread. I was legit shocked when I found out some people only poop once every few days.[/QUOTE]

Ugg, I can't imagine having to poop once every day. Sounds cumbersome.

That one time I didn't boo boo for three weeks scared me. (When I normally go 2 or 3 times a day.)

I legit thought, and felt like, I was going to die...

... and I like how the doctor never told me what was wrong. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is he azn?[/QUOTE]
Honduran.

His wife is Filipino, though.

[quote name='Brak']That one time I didn't boo boo for three weeks scared me. (When I normally go 2 or 3 times a day.)

I legit thought, and felt like, I was going to die...

... and I like how the doctor never told me what was wrong. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That was actually hilarious, but I felt bad about laughing. :^)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Ugg, I can't imagine having to poop once every day. Sounds cumbersome.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Hey, I don't control the Sphincter, it controls me. What can you do?[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? You're dehydrated as fuck.

[quote name='Moxio']Brak, how noir would it be if I was able to get your dad's IMDB page featured on the front page?[/QUOTE]
Front page of what?

And it wouldn't be noir - I don't want my last name on blast.

It's not like they come out as bricks or sludge, they come out just fine. It just doesn't come as often.

And hey, I'm alive. What is there to complain about?

Hydro2Oxide, you probably leave bathrooms in your wake reeking after you step out the door. :whistle2:|

--

Hey Liquid, next time you play CoD with us, you might want to actually play with us, and not, like, in another server by yourself. :lol:

Awesome, people will know my stink across the landscapes. I will be a legend to all those who dare enter a bathroom I have graced with my presence.

I for one embrace my stanky bowels.

And on that note, I go to bed.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liquid, next time you play CoD with us, you might want to actually play with us, and not, like, in another server by yourself. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I played two games with Rocko! Then he took off somewhere, and I have no idea where you were the whole time.

(I also didn't want to embarass myself with how bad I was doing since I haven't played in so long. :cool:/:cry:)

[quote name='Liquid 2']I played two games with Rocko! Then he took off somewhere, and I have no idea where you were the whole time.

(I also didn't want to embarass myself with how bad I was doing since I haven't played in so long. :cool:/:cry:)[/QUOTE]

He took off to play with me. :cool:

And I did horrible today too. My best score today was 19-13. :whistle2:| Available tomorrow?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Zune HD looks pimpin'![/QUOTE]It looks pretty, but there's absolutely nothing there about its specs.

I hope it's not a shitty, low-capacity flash based player. The mp3 player market is really hurting for a good, high-capacity (200 gb and above) player.

[quote name='Moxio']He took off to play with me. :cool:

And I did horrible today too. My best score today was 19-13. :whistle2:| Available tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Most likely, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back