A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked Creek.

Walmart still hasn't called, so I'm going to go whore myself out to the rest of the businesses in town tomorrow. D:

EDIT: I've only read Choke, Lullaby, and half of Survivor, so he's still fresh for me.

[quote name='Chika']it sounds like a pubic hair superhero.[/QUOTE]

It's funny you mention that, since I concerned people on twitter after I shaved my playoff beard off...

It took them probably 1+ month to call me back Puma. You put in your application but they don't necessarily have any openings. Once they do, then they will call you.

EDIT: If people are playing COD4 online, let me know. I would love to hop in.

Sad thing is...just the other day, I found a pic from when I was 19 or so, in the gayest leather and lace, make-up wearing pic ever.

So...I'm digging out a pencil, instead. No way in hell am I scanning that pic...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']just go out to crucial.com and put in your machine make/model/type. it'll tell you what kind of ram it accepts and how many slots you have on board.[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks. Looks like I have 4 slots for a max of 4GB. So I could pick up 2 1GB sticks to max it out. :whistle2:k

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Sad thing is...just the other day, I found a pic from when I was 19 or so, in the gayest leather and lace, make-up wearing pic ever.

So...I'm digging out a pencil, instead. No way in hell am I scanning that pic...[/QUOTE]

please?!

so where's frosty's xmas gift?

[quote name='Rocko']Cool, thanks. Looks like I have 4 slots for a max of 4GB. So I could pick up 2 1GB sticks to max it out. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Are you on 32 bit or 64 bit windows? If you're on 32, you're system can only use like 3( or was it 3.5) gigs of ram. The rest will go to waste.

[quote name='Rocko']Cool, thanks. Looks like I have 4 slots for a max of 4GB. So I could pick up 2 1GB sticks to max it out. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
The speed of your RAM is also going to be limited by what your mobo can max out at and it will be throttled to match the slowest sticks (which are the ones that are already in there, I'd imagine).

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Interestingly enough... drawing "Midnight Shadow" ended up just being me with a chin. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

you're doing it wrong.

[quote name='Chika']you're doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]

But...but...I've always wanted a chin! That's why I wear a goatee usually!

Oh...you meant the other thing...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']But...but...I've always wanted a chin! That's why I wear a goatee usually!

Oh...you meant the other thing...[/QUOTE]

i told you, it's a pubic hair super hero.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']But...but...I've always wanted a chin! That's why I wear a goatee usually!

Oh...you meant the other thing...[/QUOTE]

Chins are awesome. That's why I have like three of them. :cool:

[quote name='Chika']i told you, it's a pubic hair super hero.[/QUOTE]

There are so many ways I could go with this...so I chose not to chose.

It's safer this way.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't think I've ever heard you talk on live...[/QUOTE]

I basically lost my headset like two years ago and didn't find it until today. :oops:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Broadcast is terrible. So is Killhouse.

Creek and Chinatown made the map pack worthwhile.[/QUOTE]Broadcast is the best map in the pack. :whistle2:|

I need to play some poker some time now that I have all this money. The only thing standing in the way of me doing anything fun is my lack of free time. :bomb:

I think the big deal is supposed to be the new touch screen and OLED display plus the Xbox Live marketplace integration, moneything.

:lol: @ Major Nelson if that was what he was telling people not to buy iPhones for, though.

---

Cool.

I bought this mouse from ecost on eBay a week ago for $9.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Cordless-Optical-Notebooks-Silver/dp/B000RHZJN4/

When I got it it was clearly refurbished(marked out serial number, minor wear on the casing) even though it was listed as new so I left them a neutral. I didn't expect any follow up but out of the blue they refunded my money. :0)

I'd recommend that mouse if any of you guys with a Mini need one. It's more accurate than any of the regular optical mice I've owned before and it works on irregular surfaces.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Broadcast is the best map in the pack. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Yeah Creek was my favorite with Broadcast right behind it.

I never even got to play Killhouse.

Broadcast is the best map. Chinatown is meh, and I hate Creek. I'd be pissed I bought the maps if it wasn't with free points.

From that mouse link to amazon. "Extended battery life: Enjoy up to 6 months of battery life (and longer with automatic on/off).* Battery power indicator eliminates surprises. "

6 months of battery life?! I guess a mouse wouldn't use much power, but that still seems like a long ass time. Hell the batteries in my tv remote get changed once every month or two.

Speaking of which, I need to get some headphones.

The midnight shadow:

407198097_35fd87bb5b_b.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Mojimbo, what headset do you recommend to upgrade to over the shitty default one?[/QUOTE]The wireless headset. It's really loud and you don't have to dick around with a wire or the dongle thing on the end, either of which went bad on about 4 or 5 of the regular 360 headsets for me. :bomb:

Only thing is it's kind of like really expensive. Luckily I'm crooked.

[quote name='st0neface']Mojimbo, if you really wanna borrow The Road, send me a PM.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I'll let you know. I would've already ordered it from Amazon when I had Prime but I really hate when they do "coming soon/adapted into a major motion picture" covers. Plus I hate books(the form factor, not literature.)[quote name='MusicNoteLess']It gets better with every post you make while watching it.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Thanks, I'll let you know. I would've already ordered it from Amazon when I had Prime but I really hate when they do "coming soon/adapted into a major motion picture" covers. Plus I hate books(the form factor, not literature.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought it as soon as I heard the movie was in production to avoid such an occurrence. I did end up getting the "now a major motion picture" version of Let the Right One In, but that was such a good movie I don't feel too bad about it.

[quote name='Rocko']Broadcast is the best map. Chinatown is meh, and I hate Creek. I'd be pissed I bought the maps if it wasn't with free points.[/QUOTE]

I lump Broadcast in with Showdown. I hate the maps, I hate the way people play them. Throw it in with Ambush and Wet Work and flush them down the toilet.

Killhouse might as well be Shipment. Spawn. Die. Spawn. Die. Killhouse and that map are probably the worst ever.

[quote name='Moxio']You mean Microsoft's official wireless headset or one of those Turtle Beach ones?[/QUOTE]

First party headset.

If you pick one of those up, just be sure it charges via USB, and not a wall charger.

The wireless headset MS first released was a POS. That one plugged into a wall socket to charge.

MS fixed it starting with the Halo headset, then made the regular white ones charge via USB.

At this point though , I really doubt you'd find a first gen headset if you buy a new wireless headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back