A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']@Bark

Ah shit, I forgot what I was gonna ask you. #-o Oh well.

The birthday offers still stand. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I mean, if you want to gift me a couple of games on Steam, that's up to you, man...

I don't know if you have to give me $10 on the side, though. :lol: That's a little too much.

Interesting, looking through Netflix they only have Disc 3 of the BrazilCriterion, why would they do that? I should already own the damn thing anways.

Edit: Mojimbo I would lend you mine if it wasn't packed away with my other books until I move out again.

Written on the wall at a Boston subway stop:

10060074.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Marklershed, lend me your copy of The Road so that I don't have to spend $250 on a Kindle 2 to read it.
[/QUOTE]

I would but a) thats a book everyone should own b) I know I'll want to read it again.

I'm glad I never sent it off to Liquid (no offense Liquid :lol:)

[quote name='Maklershed']No.
Because I already have it :cool:
[/QUOTE]

Ah...did you get it alone for the Uncharted 2 beta?

[quote name='lordwow']Written on the wall at a Boston subway stop:

10060074.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Creepy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ah...did you get it alone for the Uncharted 2 beta?
[/QUOTE]

Nope. I actually forgot about that until a few days ago when Amazon emailed me that I would get beta access in June.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I don't want people knowing I'm gay, so I have to resort to craigslist prostitutes.[/QUOTE]

priceless.

[quote name='Chika']priceless.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']He actually told me to "bite the pillow and shut the fuck up" :cry:[/QUOTE]

oh, wait, this is even better.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You supposedly can get through the story in inFAMOUS in like 10 hours, so I'm just going to rent it. Did you buy it LP?[/QUOTE]
I read a review that said it was 30-40. :shock:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Waitwaitwait, what happened to it being called Blood and Clovers or something like that? Now it's about a gay guy?[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Brak']I read a review that said it was 30-40. :shock:[/QUOTE]

I could definitely see it taking 30-40 hours if you played through both "campaigns" and did most of the side missions. However, if you are like me and just enjoy the main part of games, it's supposed to only take 10-12 hours.

I'm gonna go hit up the library tomorrow and see if they have any new Chuck Palahniuk books. Last time I went they only had Choke and Lullaby.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey darthbudge, don't you live in Taylor?[/QUOTE]

I don't live there. But I am there a lot and most of my friends live there. It is like the closest moderately sized town. Why do you ask?

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:[/QUOTE]

Not like I have anything against gay guys, just I was excited about an Irish GTA. That would be kick ass. Now I'm totally disappointed.

[quote name='darthbudge']An Irish GTA would be awesome. But it was a funny quote.

Also, why exactly were you searching your own name to show up in here?[/QUOTE]
People lurk here all the time, budge.

It's fuckin' weird, but what can you do?

:shock:

---

Oh, there was a segment on the CBS news about it. A lot of old white people complaining about some type of endangered bird shitting all over that town.

I normally don't post in the OTT but I lurk a bit. Most the time I do it gets drowned out by people posting about work, school, inside jokes and the like.

[quote name='Liquid 2']People lurk here all the time, budge.

It's fuckin' weird, but what can you do?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that could be. I figured he was one of those TMK style name searchers.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

Oh, there was a segment on the CBS news about it. A lot of old white people complaining about some type of endangered bird shitting all over that town.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Sounds like Taylor.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Were any of the new COD4 maps ever made free? I just played one (that I did terribly on) that I'd never seen before.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Which one was it?

Probably Wet Works or Shipment, if I had to guess. They are stock maps, but never seem to get played.

[quote name='tiredfornow']#-o

Well, whatever makes you happy..[/QUOTE]

Not that it makes me happy, I'm just not sure what you want me to do about it.

[quote name='DT778']My friend is really something else.
"I about to shave. I got that, uh... midnight shadow thing going on."[/QUOTE]

If I were a superhero, I'd totally call myself "The Midnight Shadow."

Screw that...I'm going to call myself that anyway.

[quote name='DarthPuma']
I'm gonna go hit up the library tomorrow and see if they have any new Chuck Palahniuk books. Last time I went they only had Choke and Lullaby.[/QUOTE]

Chuck Palahniuk is so over, man.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']If I were a superhero, I'd totally call myself "The Midnight Shadow."

Screw that...I'm going to call myself that anyway.[/QUOTE]

it sounds like a pubic hair superhero.

Nice. Looks like the dude who I bought this 360 from had bought the maps, so I do have them. :cool:

It was Creek that we were on. Fuuuuuck that map.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']If I were a superhero, I'd totally call myself "The Midnight Shadow."

Screw that...I'm going to call myself that anyway.[/QUOTE]

I demand you render this in a drawn image

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nice. Looks like the dude who I bought this 360 from had bought the maps, so I do have them. :cool:

It was Creek that we were on. Fuuuuuck that map.[/QUOTE]

Hardcore S&D with a good team on Creek is amazing.

However, just playing deathmatch with randoms really sucks.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I demand you render this in a drawn image[/QUOTE]

or at least a photo of Plume in tights. Which ever is easiest.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']That trench coat makes you blend into shadows well, right?[/QUOTE]

Cue JP from Grandma's Boy trying to blend into the wall.

Know what, I haven't been wearing any. When the weather warmed, I started favoring the black reversable hoodie my mom gave me a couple years ago, or my blue and white work-logo'd wind breaker.

I took one with me to the club the other night, but never wore it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Quit shitting on Chuck, BSB.[/QUOTE]

Chuck hasn't said anything new in several books. His work of late has been more of a "Chuck Palahniuk presents Chuck Palahniuk writing _______" thing. I absolutely loved his first few novels, up through Choke, and even bought his nonfiction books because I liked him so much. From Diary on, though, it became harder and harder to read him. His pattern became too obvious and too tedious. After Rant, I swore off rushing to the bookstore to buy any more new books from him. He just bores me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back