A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of good books, that The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun by JRR Tolkien is great so far...

~~~

Well this wifi is getting slow and my frustration limit searching through job openings has been reached...so catch yall on the flip side.

[quote name='Chika']and on that note, it's bedtime.[/QUOTE]

Fixed my idiot PM. (Word filter got me on the link)

Jesus Christ...my head is fucking pounding! I was fine, and then this headache just nailed me out of nowhere!

I think it may be because I haven't eaten today...

I think I'm going to go give blood tomorrow, since I'm getting my tattoo in a week.

I'm curious as to what my blood type is.

I wish, I'm out of rolls.

I threw the whole slab on, and then finally broke it into strips. It wasn't pink and it tasted fine, but it was weird seeing the meat still "squiggly" :/

Well, I'm definitely starting to improve as a Heavy. It was pretty fun playing with Ackbar on that server he posted.

[quote name='karsh']Well, I'm definitely starting to improve as a Heavy. It was pretty fun playing with Ackbar on that server he posted.[/QUOTE]

What's the server?

Heavy is a really fun class, when you learn how to play it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What's the server?

Heavy is a really fun class, when you learn how to play it.[/QUOTE]

216.6.226.124:27015

Now that I try to always hook up with a Medic, I'm loving Heavy.

mgs-next-v2-face-685x566.jpg
Awesome.

If you want to be a good heavy, you have to learn to be competent without a medic.

EDIT:
Holy shit at that picture. If it's Snake Eater 2, I'll legit kiss Kojima on the mouth.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I lump Broadcast in with Showdown. I hate the maps, I hate the way people play them. Throw it in with Ambush and Wet Work and flush them down the toilet.

Killhouse might as well be Shipment. Spawn. Die. Spawn. Die. Killhouse and that map are probably the worst ever.[/QUOTE]

Shipment was Christmas.

120-20 K/D?

Yes, please.

Yeah, but you are super good at COD4 Trakan...

I would say I am pretty good at the game, and I always get HORRIBLE ratios on Shipment. However, for the people who are awesome at the game, they can really rack up kills.

[quote name='Mojimbo']corrosivefrosthadaworsekilldeathratiothanwubb.jpg[/QUOTE]

Haha.

Is Kuga still on top, jimbo? I can't check right now.

KtD really depends on your playstyle. I play almost exclusively HQ, so my KtD is pretty low trying to capture the radio, but I'm still a pretty good COD4 player.

That excuse only goes so far.

Luckily World at War has pretty detailed leaderboards for every game type, so you can look up your overall K/D ratio or your ratio in CTF or HTDM or FFA and so forth, so hopefully IW will incorporate something like that into MW2.

[quote name='lordwow']KtD really depends on your playstyle. I play almost exclusively HQ, so my KtD is pretty low trying to capture the radio, but I'm still a pretty good COD4 player.[/QUOTE]

I played HQ exclusively at the game's launch unless we had 8+.

We ended up switching to Domination though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Score, kills or ratio? He was definitely up top for ratio with you 2nd, not sure about the other two.[/QUOTE]

Ratio, yeah. Last I checked Rock88 was on top of score. I'm not sure about kills either.

HQ was a goldmine for XP, my XP was usually a lot higher than other people with similar kills, that's what I was more concerned with.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I think the level I'm on in Killzone 2 is glitched. :/[/QUOTE]

I played through KZ2 on hard and didn't notice anything. What's your issue?

[quote name='Mojimbo']TheRock88 doesn't count. :)[/QUOTE]

I liked how you took me off your friends list cause you didnt like seeing my name up there all the time. :cool:

Dang.

I'm gonna miss the playoffs.[quote name='TheRock88']I liked how you took me off your friends list cause you didnt like seeing my name up there all the time. :cool:[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I played through KZ2 on hard and didn't notice anything. What's your issue?[/QUOTE]

In Tharsis right before you get to the end part outside you have to go through a tunnel hallway. For some reason only one of my team mates would come to the tunnel hallway, so the other wouldn't open the door. Just straight killing myself didn't fix it, but when I reset the section it worked fine.

I really don't ever want to play this game again.

I played CoD4 for the first time since last summer with Rocko earlier today and I had a horrific KD ratio. :cool: But later on I improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back