A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1408355469DeathFromAbove%201979_YouWomanIMachine.jpg

I found a dude in my town that will :cool: me for 35 bucks. I'm seriously considering doing it now.

Do it Zew. I've played with them, and they're a huge improvement over the RB1 ones.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I found a dude in my town that will :cool: me for 35 bucks. I'm seriously considering doing it now.
[/QUOTE]

Why is everybody hooking up with pedophiles? First JJ and now Puma.

Ordered those drums. Wireless, better quality and the ability to do the cymbal expansion makes it worth it to me. That's a sick price.

Also, is there any way to know how many RAM slots or whatever my computer has without opening it up? Furthermore, if I wanted to upgrade my video card, I can't just buy one randomly, right? Like, are there certain specifications to know if a new video card would be compatible with my motherboard?

[quote name='dcfox']Why is everybody hooking up with pedophiles? First JJ and now Puma.[/QUOTE]

I don't want people knowing I'm gay, so I have to resort to craigslist prostitutes.

Rocko, pretty much any card will work if your mobo has PCI-E slots, your power supply can handle it, and it will fit in your case.

[quote name='Rocko']Ordered those drums. Wireless, better quality and the ability to do the cymbal expansion makes it worth it to me. That's a sick price.

Also, is there any way to know how many RAM slots or whatever my computer has without opening it up? Furthermore, if I wanted to upgrade my video card, I can't just buy one randomly, right? Like, are there certain specifications to know if a new video card would be compatible with my motherboard?[/QUOTE]
There are almost definitely 4 slots for RAM on your computer.

And if you're computer is relatively new, you'll probably need a graphics card with PCI-E (as opposed to AGP).

Rocko, just open up your PC. It'll be easier; you can see how many RAM slots and what graphics card slot type your mobo has.

[quote name='Rocko']Ordered those drums. Wireless, better quality and the ability to do the cymbal expansion makes it worth it to me. That's a sick price.

Also, is there any way to know how many RAM slots or whatever my computer has without opening it up? Furthermore, if I wanted to upgrade my video card, I can't just buy one randomly, right? Like, are there certain specifications to know if a new video card would be compatible with my motherboard?[/QUOTE]
For the video card it depends on what slot you have. I think most these days are PCI-E.

>mandatory depressing still no job and bumming wifi post<

~~~

I got Brazil Criterion from Netflix but I fucked up and got the wrong edit (Disc 3 "Love Conquers All" version)...what a waste.

Opening this thing up make me nervous. I'll look into, though, as if I want to buy a new video card I guess I need to know if I have the right slot or the adequate power supply.

Considering RAM seems so damn cheap nowadays I'd kind of like to pick up another gig if I have an empty slot (I have 2 GB now). Although, now that I think about, there should be a maximum amount of memory, right? :whistle2:k

#-o Oh Rocko. Just take the side panel off. Chances are it's screwed on, so just remove the screws then the panel will slide off. Ground yourself if you're going to touch anything inside.

EDIT: Whatcha got in mind, L2?

[quote name='seanr1221']Is that what the man from Craigslist told you, Puma?[/QUOTE]

He actually told me to "bite the pillow and shut the fuck up" :cry:

[quote name='Moxio']EDIT: Whatcha got in mind, L2?[/QUOTE]Dunno. I just finally have some time where I'm not busy (at least for the time being :lol:).

#-o @ Rocko. That only happens to Brak, man.

---

Super #-o @ that RB2 drum deal coming and going while I went to drop something off at the post office.

Anyone here buy that ECA discount that spits out 10% off games @ Amazon.com coupons?

Rocko, there should be some screws along the right or left side of the back of your computer. Unscrew them, and carefully remove the side panel.

[quote name='Moxio']#-o Oh Rocko. Just take the side panel off. Chances are it's screwed on, so just remove the screws then the panel will slide off. Ground yourself if you're going to touch anything inside.

EDIT: Whatcha got in mind, L2?[/QUOTE]

Let's play some TF2.

Thanks, guys. :D

A true noir birthday would be one that goes unnoticed, though... Or one where 1.) I die on my day of birth, or 2.) discover that I am actually adopted.
[quote name='crystalklear64']
brakele.png

brakeleava.png
[/QUOTE]
Those are really awesome. :cool:

I was actually only joking. I can't play anything right now. My computer isn't working. I've been using my netbook for the last few days.

[quote name='Moxio']Cod4? I found my headset so I can actually talk now during games. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, let me finish this mission in GTAIV.

I also need to dig up my headset. It's boxed up somewhere. :lol:

Wow dcfox, enticing me like that was kinda harsh.
--
Brak, happy birthday. Celebrate your birthday with these two economical options:

a) Gift me a great game on Steam
b) Make me Administrator on VendettaDolce.com Forums

[quote name='Brak']Thanks, guys. :D

A true noir birthday would be one that goes unnoticed, though... Or one where 1.) I die on my day of birth, or 2.) discover that I am actually adopted.

Those are really awesome. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Brak, I have some bad news for you . . . you're adopted. . . and you're dying. Happy Birthday. :bouncy:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're just going to let your computer rot, dcfox?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I just went from a Wii/PC gamer to just a Wii/PC gamer. :cry:

No screws, but there's some kind of handle to pull on the top of my case with a lock, that presumably reveals an unlocked lock when you pull it. :lol:

Whoa it's Brak's birthday today? What a coincidence!

EDIT: Monkeylist in full effect .. there were only 13 posts on the last page. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Opening this thing up make me nervous. I'll look into, though, as if I want to buy a new video card I guess I need to know if I have the right slot or the adequate power supply.

Considering RAM seems so damn cheap nowadays I'd kind of like to pick up another gig if I have an empty slot (I have 2 GB now). Although, now that I think about, there should be a maximum amount of memory, right? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

just go out to crucial.com and put in your machine make/model/type. it'll tell you what kind of ram it accepts and how many slots you have on board.

Are you guys doing TDM?

---

That "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire" song from Fallout must have been really famous in its day. I was kind of creeped out when I heard it on some AM station the other day.

[quote name='dcfox']

Pretty much. I just went from a Wii/PC gamer to just a Wii/PC gamer. :cry:[/QUOTE]#-o

Well, whatever makes you happy.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Teef, should I get aftermarket fans put into my box or will I be alright without them?[/QUOTE]Uhh, if you want? I'm sure your system will be fine if it can breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back