A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killzone 2 is over. That last bit where you had to kill everything to get to Radec had me raging.

Any of you want it before I trade it in?

I think the Zune HD looks nice too. If it's got an HDD for storage, and the applications for it don't suck, it will be a kick ass little device.

Nice.

Epic lowered the ping requirements from 200 to 150 in Gears so it's harder for people with shitty connections to get host. :cool:

Gonna bike 7.5 miles to the gym tomorrow, lift, and then bike back. Might stop at a park on the way back and do some sprinting.

Z.

[quote name='lordwow']Bought the Amazon DOTD Fallout 3 CE for my bro's birthday present.[/QUOTE]

Buy one for my birthday. :pray:

Morning OTT.

[quote name='zewone']Snake wasn't even born in MGS3. :whistle2:|

That's Big Boss.[/QUOTE]

#-oMy bad.

You know what I meant.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Rez is so dang good.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me that I need to play Rez HD. I have it, but I haven't played much of it.

Did you miss all the juicy details yesterday TFN?

chris%20hansen.jpg

I was just informed that all the office computers have government tracking bugs installed inside of them and nobody better be on the internet anymore. :whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Blink 182? #-o
---
What happened with that pedophile yesterday, JolietJake?[/QUOTE]
Dude ran out before i could call the campus police. Instead of actually making him stop i guess i should have just called them first. There were people in there with their kids though and i didn't want them seeing it. I don't even know if the dude was a student or not. Thing is, there was a woman sitting only two seats down from him, when the place was mostly empty, dude was doing that sitting almost right next to someone.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was just informed that all the office computers have government tracking bugs installed inside of them and nobody better be on the internet anymore. :whee:[/QUOTE]
piracy piracy piracy

[quote name='darthbudge']Morning OTT.

#-oMy bad.

You know what I meant.

That reminds me that I need to play Rez HD. I have it, but I haven't played much of it.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't MGS:pO(+) some sort of sequel to MGS3, where you played as Big Boss after MGS3 but before Metal Gear (NES)?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wasn't MGS:pO(+) some sort of sequel to MGS3, where you played as Big Boss after MGS3 but before Metal Gear (NES)?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

We need signs that drop down from the ceiling that say "PEDO ALERT!!!!"

Btw, anyone who likes red robin and recently had a birthday, go sign up for their e-club thing, i did yesterday and got an email for a free burger even though my birthday was a few weeks ago, says it's good until june 10th.

Hey, tiredfornow - are you on AIM at work, or did you leave yourself signed on at home?

Jake - I did that same thing last Friday night and I have a coupon good 'til 6/6.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey, tiredfornow - are you on AIM at work, or did you leave yourself signed on at home?[/QUOTE]I fell asleep watching some girl on girl stuff last night so I probably left everything else on. Just PM me if you need something.

*sigh*

The girls were fighting. Boxing. Bleeding. Brusing. Not sexy at all.

:lol: @ lordwow - that would put me to sleep, though. shit is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back