A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing Fallout 3, I'm not to thrilled about going back to the dark ages...but I'll probably get it either way :D

[quote name='manthing']fuck me.

I don't think I used my RZ card when I bought my LG BH200.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

If you still have your receipt, you can call it in mangwang.

Rez overrated?

Ha. I guess you have to be artsy fartsy or have more than half a brain to appreciate.

Rez is off the hook. I should play that again since my save got erased.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you still have your receipt, you can call it in mangwang.[/QUOTE]
True. I do this all the time.
In fact, my youngest brother picks up BBy receipts, checks for RZ tag, and does this because he's a POS.

@Corrosive_____: Yeah no kidding. I installed it last night and, needless to say, I was blown away when I found out it was done in like 15 minutes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']After playing Fallout 3, I'm not to thrilled about going back to the dark ages...but I'll probably get it either way :D
.[/QUOTE]

There's also Fallout Vegas coming out soon. Something for everyone.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy fucking Shit, Windows 7 RC1 installs fast.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Moxio']@Corrosive_____: Yeah no kidding. I installed it last night and, needless to say, I was blown away when I found out it was done in like 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

What makes it even faster is not having to download one single driver (at least for me). Still blows my mind.

I need to install W7 RC1, but this stupid ass external HDD that I'm going to use to hold my data while I do it isn't appearing when I plug it in. :bomb:

[quote name='zewone']Rez is off the hook. I should play that again since my save got erased.[/QUOTE]That's what I'm doing right now. :)

Tanooki:

The answer is always 'genna'

But what if it started typing 'genna'?

anim_20.gif

Really quick, what is the name of the video game site that simply complies all the review into 1 score.

Kinda like Rotten Tomatoes does for movies. Please and thank you.

Whoa, cool, I've already been getting it. :cool:

I still wish there was a way for someone to just rip it from the hdd and give it to me. It should be unsigned.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I need to do that too. 400GB is way too much for that thing.[/QUOTE]

I have a 250gb. I think I'm just going to do 100. I think even that is waaaaaaaaaay too much. We'll see.

Debating on whether I should take my son to one of those Seasame Street live shows...he's almost 2 and loves the show on TV.

Munch...how old is your son now? Would you take him to one of those shows?

------

Yes, manthing.

[quote name='Rocko']Sweet, Amazon shipped my $30 RB2 drums and they'll arrive on Friday.[/QUOTE]
fuuuuck that pissed me off.

I was at the checkout and it was like, lol try amazon prime and get free 2day shipping, so I was like ok lets do this. Then as I was choosing the prime shipping thing it said out of stock you tremendous $$$$$$.

fuck you amazon prime.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Debating on whether I should take my son to one of those Seasame Street live shows...he's almost 2 and loves the show on TV.

------

Yes, manthing.[/QUOTE]

DO IT! I loved the hell out of Sesame Street Live when around his age. My mom would take me everytime we were in OKC and a show was going on.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Debating on whether I should take my son to one of those Seasame Street live shows...he's almost 2 and loves the show on TV.
[/QUOTE]

I did a MLP live show for my little girl. It gave me brief glimpse of what may end up being my own personal hell.

------

Yes, manthing.[/QUOTE]

Luc is 15 months. I might take him when he's 2, but then again Luc has never watched TV, so I don't think he's be interested.

[quote name='st0neface']Rocko, you have a pretty noir twitter page.[/QUOTE]
:lol:, I saw that this morning. I forgot I did that. IIRC, that guy posted the original Twitter thread did it soon after Brak posted his Twitter.

They leaked the Sims 3 on purpose so everyone would know how good it is, you know since a billion people aren't going to buy it on name alone.

[quote name='munch']Luc is 15 months. I might take him when he's 2, but then again Luc has never watched TV, so I don't think he's be interested.[/QUOTE]

Does he not watch TV because it doesn't appeal to him or because you don't want him to.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'd forgotten how incredible the last level of Rez is. Just beat it.[/QUOTE]

noyphh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back