AC BROTHERHOOD CE PS3/ XBOX 360 - $30 Best Buy in store

[quote name='Wario64']I'm surprised this is still available, isn't this game pretty old to still have CEs?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember from last week. There's still one left in Staten Island. Maybe two on 622 broadway in Manhattan NY.

[quote name='Wario64']I'm surprised this is still available, isn't this game pretty old to still have CEs?[/QUOTE]

+1, kinda pretty old actually ! The game itself was good though.

I picked one of these up the other day @ the Holyoke store. I just traded the game in (ps3) for 16.80 after a pre order @ GS. Paid with all credit on the CE, and got to keep all the extras. I already plat'd the game like 2 years ago so eh. Also, I still think the jack in the box is worth $30 alone. I always loved the doctors in AC series.

Picked one up yesterday. Funny thing is I saw it two weeks ago, had it price-checked and came up $99.99. Figured we would meet again at a lower price.

Are the extras really worth it? I own the game, and I love it (oddly finishing revelations made me want to come back and play more brotherhood). Not sure if extras are really necessary though.

[quote name='TheLounge']I picked one of these up the other day @ the Holyoke store. I just traded the game in (ps3) for 16.80 after a pre order @ GS.[/QUOTE]

They only left you trade in the game? How about if you trade in the whole thing.

Gamestop doesn't require you to trade in Collector's edition stuff, just the game. They don't give you any extra credit for the other stuff so you might as well keep it.

It's a personal call if it's worth it but I'm not too impressed. The jack in the box is just a gimmick like the statues of recent CEs and IIRC you can get the extra content in DLC form now? (Da Vinci pack)

I wouldn't bother with this CE especially if you already have or played the game.

Picture of the CE:
91YH4AKeVML._AA1500_.jpg

It looks like a good enough bundle for me, I'll be looking for it.

If you're looking at Brotherhood new for $20-25, the content's probably worth the extra few bucks. If you've already got it, though, not worth running to the store for.

[quote name='bfett9']Anyone know if TRU finally dropped the price on the 360 version I've seen 5 of 'em sitting there.[/QUOTE]

Nope as of this past Friday.

[quote name='Donut2922']Yep. Also less than $30 @ GS[/QUOTE]

What is the price at GameStop? Online shows $49.99 (oos) but no way of showing checking stores.

I've seen several at BB but if GS has it cheaper...

[quote name='Gamer SDP']What is the price at GameStop? Online shows $49.99 (oos) but no way of showing checking stores.

I've seen several at BB but if GS has it cheaper...[/QUOTE]

I'd be curious to know as well... I saw some about two months ago that were marked at $30 but they rang up at $35 (used, before EDGE). I guess they converted them to used but the increase in price was rather baffling so I'm curious if they've dropped in price since then.

[quote name='TheLounge']I picked one of these up the other day @ the Holyoke store. I just traded the game in (ps3) for 16.80 after a pre order @ GS. Paid with all credit on the CE, and got to keep all the extras. I already plat'd the game like 2 years ago so eh. Also, I still think the jack in the box is worth $30 alone. I always loved the doctors in AC series.[/QUOTE]

Did they have any more ?, I'm in Springfield, wouldn't mind the trip if its worth it ;)

Awesome thanks OP, my local had 2 of each last time I was in there. I already have it put I want the doctor jack in the box - thinking I can sell the rest on eBay or do a trade in to recoup the cost.

Keep in mind, folks, that with the last patch they did (quite a while ago) it nullifies the Ubisoft in-game code redemption system making the exclusive maps impossible to redeem. I'd picked up a copy through TRU@ebay months ago and it was already dead back then.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']What is the price at GameStop? Online shows $49.99 (oos) but no way of showing checking stores.

I've seen several at BB but if GS has it cheaper...[/QUOTE]

It'll ring up for the current used price of a vanilla ACB. Online stock check won't do any good for you as its converted to used. You need to do a physical check to find one now.

Picked one up. The boxes were in pretty shit condition, so I'm assuming that's what the sticker was for since they had those stickers back when the game was 100 bucks. Not bad since i traded my previous copy of Brotherhood to cover some of the cost.

There were 2 left at the Taylor store in Michigan today. Pretty sure they were both for the 360 and the outer boxes were pretty beat up if that matters to you.

Last time I was there about a week ago I could've sworn there was at least two for each platform but it was full price. Checked today and saw the 29.99 price tag but they were all gone :(

I managed to get the last one (of the 10 they has last month) and my codes worked fine. So the bonus content is still live on the 360 version.

Was one left in Lacey, WA today when I left. I grabbed one and it rang up $29.99. However the cashier saw the green dot stickers signalling 50% and gave it to me for $14.99. :applause:

[quote name='Teriana']Was one left in Lacey, WA today when I left. I grabbed one and it rang up $29.99. However the cashier saw the green dot stickers signalling 50% and gave it to me for $14.99. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Is your store closing??

I know its a long shot, but if someone could pick up an extra, I'd be most appreciative.
Best Buys around here are rather small, and don't tend to carry many CE ever.
I don't mind if the package is beat up, and Kaiser, if you just wanted the DLC, you could keep that. I just want the game and other extras

[quote name='daren']I managed to get the last one (of the 10 they has last month) and my codes worked fine. So the bonus content is still live on the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm not sure what you did differently, I'm on the 360, too. I just loaded AC:BH just in case I was being an asshat, there literally is no "Redeem Code" menu off of the "Extras" option; there's not a place to enter your UBI code. I would say maybe you didn't download the latest patch, but then you'd be kicked off of XBL so I'm clueless as to your situation.

From the thread back in December:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310149&page=3

[quote name='Sanges99']Well, I'm not sure what you did differently, I'm on the 360, too. I just loaded AC:BH just in case I was being an asshat, there literally is no "Redeem Code" menu off of the "Extras" option; there's not a place to enter your UBI code. I would say maybe you didn't download the latest patch, but then you'd be kicked off of XBL so I'm clueless as to your situation.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310149&page=3[/QUOTE]

That's really weird. I did get the update when I first went on there and I still had the extras menu. I can take a crappy cellphone pic if proof is needed.

Edit: For anyone who is interested in the CE dlc, it's included in the Da Vinci Disappearance dlc pack so you can still get it if you can't use your codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sanges99']Well, I'm not sure what you did differently, I'm on the 360, too. I just loaded AC:BH just in case I was being an asshat, there literally is no "Redeem Code" menu off of the "Extras" option; there's not a place to enter your UBI code. I would say maybe you didn't download the latest patch, but then you'd be kicked off of XBL so I'm clueless as to your situation.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310149&page=3[/QUOTE]

I just redeemed the maps and best buy officer character code through the exclusive content section of the extras menu. This was after downloading the update for the 360.

FYI, last weekend, I bought AC:BH Collector's Edition for the 360 at BB for $9.99. This was in Liverpool, NY.

bread's done
Back