AC III Limited Edition (X360) 69.99 @ Best Buy

[quote name='Geco17']I'd call first. I'm sure they have at least one. And are you talking about the Grafton BB by any chance?[/QUOTE]

No Racine or Kenosha works best.

I already bought this, got all achievements, and traded it in. I'm now considering this since I have a 24 dollar GC. Only thing is that the one at my local store is spider-wrapped and the case looks like hell. I also have the steelbook for it and the coin that BB gave at launch. Ugh, so tempted to complete the collection, but that spider wrap is just not letting me. lol

[quote name='sgand']Already have the game and I just want that Connor statue.[/QUOTE]

I also just want the statue anyone wanton to sell that for like $20?

[quote name='HydroX']Might attempt price match at Target.[/QUOTE]

I took a quick look at Target's PM policy for online competitors like bb.com. Last date to PM was Dec. 16.

[quote name='jr1016']I bought this at launch for PS3, am I able to PM eventhough it's sold out?[/QUOTE]

Stock doesnt matter if BB PMs itself. Your only requirement is if you're Silver since i dont know if your purchase would also qualify for the standard holiday PM extension.

Great deal if you preordered this and are Silver. Damn i woulda done this had i known but i didnt expect it to drop within 60 days.

[quote name='Vigilante']Ah, darn--the sole :ps3: copy at my local BBY is "on hold for another customer"...so which one of you is it?! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Me, I'm heading to the airport right now.

Nice price. I only really want the flag so I'll wait til it gets cheaper. Playing the game right now, and it's alright. I think they made a mistake with the slow paced/extended intro; kinda took the wind out of my excitement for the game.

[quote name='Donut2922']Stock doesnt matter if BB PMs itself. Your only requirement is if you're Silver since i dont know if your purchase would also qualify for the standard holiday PM extension.

Great deal if you preordered this and are Silver. Damn i woulda done this had i known but i didnt expect it to drop within 60 days.[/QUOTE]

I did preorder this at launch so I also got the $20 RZ bonus and I'm also Silver. I'll stop by after work, I don't have my receipt though but I think they can look it up right?

[quote name='CaseX']Nice price. I only really want the flag so I'll wait til it gets cheaper. Playing the game right now, and it's alright. I think they made a mistake with the slow paced/extended intro; kinda took the wind out of my excitement for the game.[/QUOTE]
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-flag/

The ubiworkshop has a more expensive version of the AC3 flag but it is made with better material. You also get a free t-shirt for today only. Probably not favorable for most CAGs but just throwing this out there.

[quote name='jr1016']I did preorder this at launch so I also got the $20 RZ bonus and I'm also Silver. I'll stop by after work, I don't have my receipt though but I think they can look it up right?[/QUOTE]

They can look it up for you, but if you buy a lot of stuff from them it may take a while to find. I'd recommend going to your reward zone account and finding the transaction yourself, and printing out a receipt from there. It could save you time at the store.

was on the phone for 45 minutes with reward zone (since instore didnt realize i had 60 days during xmas) and had to get it escalated to a higher up since i used reward certs and a gc. heres hoping 50 bucks is 50 bucks

Wanted this at launch, but wasn't willing at 120, then amazon on had it for 100, I waited and it sold out , but for 74.xx after tax I'm in. Closest store that has it is 15 miles, could be worse

Heads up. If your local store says unavailable it might still have these. I knew I had seen one at mine Best Buy store yesterday and when this thread hit last night I checked and my local store said unavailable. Went today and there it was sitting. Rang up 69.99. So the old 3 or under in stock thing might still work.

Picked one up on my lunch, store had like another 3 ps3 versions left after mine, didn't see any 360 and didn't look really. Rang up 69.99 no problem but was still marked at 120 or whatever. This was at the Towne Center Dr. Compton, CA location.

[quote name='htz']http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-iii-flag/

The ubiworkshop has a more expensive version of the AC3 flag but it is made with better material. You also get a free t-shirt for today only. Probably not favorable for most CAGs but just throwing this out there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. That is definitely too pricey for me. Wish they would sell the smaller version separately. I might get that then (assuming it's cheaper).

[quote name='cgxcswim']Quick question, if I used a $70 RZ cert on my original purchase will this affect a pricematch?[/QUOTE]

No, but you should make sure to point out you did use one and the original price it was before the certs, just so they understand. I always have to walk mine through the entire process.

[quote name='computingwarren']Game is terrible. Wait til it's around $10 on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Bought it full price, dont regret it at all. Easily put in at least 25 hours into it.

I saw two at my local BB while picking up FC3, and they had tags of $120. I didn't even try ringing it up since I have no interest in this at $60 and also, I had just bought a Max Payne 3 Special Edition. Too many LEs to bring home.

For the SoCal IE CAGs, I was looking for the PS3 version (for the exclusive missions as well as cross functionality with the PSV AC game) and found it "In Store Only" at the Mira Loma store. I found one on the shelf wrapped in spider wire. But since it was loose, the box was in pretty good condition. I asked the gaming rep to check if they had more and she confirmed that there were several in the back. She came back with a pristine box. So there was one PS3 LE on display and at least one in the back according to the rep. I also saw one 360 LE on display.

Thanks again OP! Was able to get a PM from my launch copy with no problem. Tried to make it easier for the mgr by providing the Cust Pin since I didn't have my receipt but he still wanted to look it up and sure enough he pulled up the wrong item. He keep saying that pin is only for customers. He then left and told one of the blue shirt help me instead. Besides the mgr being a douche it was worth it getting $50 back.

Just picked this up, but the box is in horrid condition. The top is basically coming apart and won't close. Hopefully the contents inside are fine.

Anyways, thanks again OP for the post!

[quote name='strawyleader997']i got 2, if any of you didn't get one i'll sell my extra one for $90(not including shipping).[/quote]
:lol:
Good for you! Instant 20% profit!

[quote name='technicalstylez']lololol[/QUOTE]

If you think about it he's not really making much money. Around $76-77 after tax, then gas, PayPal fees etc.

I got my PM'ed over the phone. A lot of it just depends on how you talk to the people, and some is the person you get. I tend to believe in the "get more flies with honey" approach, so I kill them with kindness and sweet talk my way into my PMs. I even tell them that I'm going to do the customer survey and/or that I'd like to leave them positive feedback with their supervisor, etc. Think about it, these people have kinda horrible jobs since they're mostly dealing with angry/displeased customers. As a person that has been in that situation, I remember that I was much more willing to help someone out who was kind to me than someone that was a jerk.

Anyhow, yep, got my $50 off, and actually I had previously already gotten this price matched when Amazon had it for $100, so I just got an extra $20 off because I didn't bother correcting them when they gave me the total refund. It was a slightly complicated process because I had also paid with RZ certificates, a gift card, and my BB credit card.

Thank you very much OP.

[quote name='Junkyard Jeff']Aaargh......I bit the bullet and ordered one. That statue looks too damn cool to pass up! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You won't regret it. I pre-ordered it on October 12th (Columbus Day - intentionally, because I'm a nerd). Never regretted it. The statue is nice, but so are the flag and belt buckle. I didn't even think I'd care about the belt buckle when I pre-ordered, but it's a pretty cool little piece.

I also ordered the Connor: The Hunter UK exclusive figure from Amazon. It was like $48 or so shipped, which I think is pretty damn high, but was still the cheapest place to get that statue, and it honestly looks even more awesome than this statue. Price matching the limited edition helps cushion the money I spent on that, and the money I spent on the Ubi-workshop edition that I also bought ($85 thanks to this site, and yeah I sold the game from that one too lol)

I immediately sold the game for like $55 or so because I knew there'd be mega sales on the game.

I will flip games, but mostly just to fund my gaming collection. I picked the game up again in one of the crazy Amazon sales, I guess whatever that last one was. I'll get the season pass on PSN soon.

[quote name='strawyleader997']I got 2, If any of you didn't get one I'll sell my extra one for $90(not including shipping).[/QUOTE]

Who woulda thunk it? A noob trolling a thread boasting about his many items to flip....:drool::drool:

(I flip stuff too sometimes, but I dont troll threads about it)

picked up the last ps3 version at my local best buy (midland mi). no 360 versions. The Site didn't even give me an option to check the store... weird.. seem pretty impressed with the extras, overall i would say it is worth it if you like to display the statues found in these types of editions. Ever since I found CAG I have been scooping up all the CE's when there is a good deal just to display in the gaming man cave.

Picked one up and it is awesome. Statue is really cool. Flag is pretty cool too and a full size flag. Great buy!

Thanks for letting me know about this and love the price matching! price match the amazon at 100 and now this for another 30. you guys all rock and thanks helping on saving on my games :D and for those of you want a ps3 in az i saw one in the goodyear bestbuy in the valley.

Is it just mine, or is the hole on the top part of the flag off center? The hole where the flag pole goes into.... it makes the pole look of center in the thing

For NYC CAGS, if you are looking for a Xbox 360 version of this AC3: LE, I saw at least one at the 86th Street and Lexington on the East Side of Manhattan. I picked mine up from that location at around 8pm; I saw at least one before leaving. I didn't see any PS3 though.

bread's done
Back