AC:WW Discussion Thread - Visits/Trades/etc.

what's this about a teddy bear? woah I was kidding about the metroid. but wheres my bear?!?!?! that would be insane if she gave a metroid. I would just keep resseting until I got one lol.

Haven't visited anyones town yet, but heres my friend code, PM me if you want me to add you.

Matt
2105-1550-2577
Town: Van Dyne

I'll probably be playing quite a bit today.

Hello, Please PM if you wish me to add you. I am random person #29843.

Praet
2921-2030-0820
Kin Town
*edit* I have apples.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Gates are open and should be for pretty much all day, have all fruit and nookingtons. Here's my info if anyone one needs it. PM me if you want me to add you.

scdoanintendo (IN)
3737-2364-6343
Adrian / ViceCity[/QUOTE]

^

[quote name='scdoanintendo']^[/QUOTE]

I'll drop by since no one has visited my town, even though my gates have been open for a few hours. X__X

Well...could someone PM me their info and I'll PM mine? I want to keep mine private until I decide how much I like online...I have apples and my Nook is open, though small...I haven't played more than 30 minutes in a sitting since last night when I got it, and thats the way I'd like to keep it. I'll drift from my comp. for a bit but then will check back, so let me know if anyone is interested.

Anyone else have this problem?
If im currently online (my gate is open) and i add a friend by entering thier code, name, town, i ALWAYS get disconnected immediately after confirming thier info. This resets my DS, and is a pain in the ass.

Gah finally paid off my 2nd house loan. man it took long enough! Now working on filling my town with fruit trees everywhere. And getting Nookingtons. I just need a damn pear!!! and I now have 4 coconut trees. :)

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Gah finally paid off my 2nd house loan. man it took long enough! Now working on filling my town with fruit trees everywhere. And getting Nookingtons. I just need a damn pear!!! and I now have 4 coconut trees. :)[/QUOTE]

I have some pears just post when your gates are open and I'll bring you some.

[quote name='jkanownik']I posted my friend code in the main sticky post with all the codes, but I thought I would post here to, too, just in case. I am really enjoying this game. Especially meeting all the fine people here on CAG. Please PM me if you add me. My code is:

4682-1344-1734
Leenie / Home

Thanks and Happy New Year!

-Colleen[/QUOTE]

I added you but everytime I tried to visit your town it gave me a error, tried like 10 times.

Animal Crossing
Aram - Oakvale - 3780 1978 9764

Let me know if you add me. I've added two people, both of whom got PMs from me. Going to go catch enough fish to pay off the first round of my debt...my gates are open ATM...

YAY! Nookington's! nook is closed today for "remodeling" but tomorrow comes my final upgrade! I'm so happy! does the size of the store affect how rare the furniture he carries is?

Looking to complete a set of Modern furniture. I need everything except the Modern Drawer. let me know what you all have, and how much you are asking for.

doctor, I have 2 of the modern pieces and the modern wall, if you want them you can have them for free. I don't know when I can be on wifi soon though. o and also if you do have any robo pieces id be interested in those as a trade, but if not they're yours for the taking.

Gates are open! I've got pears, and Redd is in town. Just PM me if you want to enter so I can add your friend code to the list.

**TOMCLOUD9**

Here's what i got from the 2 sets you're collecting:

REGAL
dresser
armoire
sofa
table
lamp

CABIN
wardrobe
table
low table
bed

Let me know if you'd like me to order any of these for you! ^_^

See you this affternoon. :D
-V

[quote name='vgamergirl']**TOMCLOUD9**

REGAL
dresser
armoire
sofa
table
lamp

CABIN
wardrobe
table
low table
bed

-V[/QUOTE]

I dont need any of those but thanks

[quote name='vgamergirl']Oh well... i'll continue to keep an eye out for pieces from those series'.

anything else you're looking for?[/QUOTE]

Cassic
Table
buffet
vanity
wardrobe
clock

Ranch
chair and dresser

Green
pantry
bed
dresser

robo closet and lamp

and I am opening my gates

[quote name='TomCloud9']Cassic
Table
buffet
vanity
wardrobe
clock

Ranch
chair and dresser

Green
pantry
bed
dresser

robo closet and lamp[/QUOTE]

ok, i know i have the classic buffet 'cause i just shook it out of a tree last night. i'll check on the others and get back to you..

[quote name='vgamergirl']**TOMCLOUD9**

REGAL
dresser
armoire
sofa
table
lamp

CABIN
wardrobe
table
low table
bed

-V[/QUOTE]

Hi Tiramisu, I'd like the table and lamp from the regal set. Is there anything you would like in exchange for them?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']doctor, I have 2 of the modern pieces and the modern wall, if you want them you can have them for free. I don't know when I can be on wifi soon though. o and also if you do have any robo pieces id be interested in those as a trade, but if not they're yours for the taking.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Hold on to those and we'll see if you can open your gates or come visit my town. Thanks a bunch.

[quote name='stoven79']Hi Tiramisu, I'd like the table and lamp from the regal set. Is there anything you would like in exchange for them?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah!!! I can order 'em for ya. Here's what i'm looking for...

*EDIT** Finished Robo series today thanks to TomCloud ** :D

Mama Panda
Baby Panda

Green lava lamp
Purple lava lamp

Backyard pool

Dracaena

Sunflower

And 'will trade any gyroid i have for these:

Mini Nebuloid
Nebuloid
Mega Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Tall Nebuloid

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Gates are open and should be for pretty much all day, have all fruit and nookingtons. Here's my info if anyone one needs it. PM me if you want me to add you.

scdoanintendo (IN)
3737-2364-6343
Adrian / ViceCity[/QUOTE]

^ Also I'm looking for a leopard print shirt if anyone could help me out.

[quote name='vgamergirl']Oh yeah!!! I can order 'em for ya. Here's what i'm looking for...

Robo Stereo
Robo Closet
Robo Lamp

Mama Panda
Baby Panda

Green lava lamp
Purple lava lamp

Backyard pool

Dracaena

Sunflower

Mini Nebuloid
Nebuloid
Mega Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Tall Nebuloid[/QUOTE]

I have the Tall Nebuloid, I'm looking for a Tall Oombloid if you have it.

Also, doctorfaustus I have a Modern Bed, if you need that...

[quote name='yukine']I have the Tall Nebuloid, I'm looking for a Tall Oombloid if you have it.

Also, doctorfaustus I have a Modern Bed, if you need that...[/QUOTE]

I'll take the bed. How much do you want for it? I don't have the Tall Oombloid, just a regular and a Mega.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']I'll take the bed. How much do you want for it? I don't have the Tall Oombloid, just a regular and a Mega.[/QUOTE]

I'll get it for you for free, but I'll unforunately have to order it from my catalog, if that's alright...

Edit: I just got the Modern Sofa, do you need/want that right now?

[quote name='yukine']I'll get it for you for free, but I'll unforunately have to order it from my catalog, if that's alright...

Edit: I just got the Modern Sofa, do you need/want that right now?[/QUOTE]When you order stuff from the catalog, it instantly arrives when someone visits your town.

[quote name='banpeikun']When you order stuff from the catalog, it instantly arrives when someone visits your town.[/QUOTE]

Reaaaaaaaaally? That's good to know...

[quote name='yukine']I'll get it for you for free, but I'll unforunately have to order it from my catalog, if that's alright...

Edit: I just got the Modern Sofa, do you need/want that right now?[/QUOTE]
THat would be swell!

[quote name='yukine']I have the Tall Nebuloid, I'm looking for a Tall Oombloid if you have it.

Also, doctorfaustus I have a Modern Bed, if you need that...[/QUOTE]

Yep! I have the tall oombloid and would love to trade for tall nebuloid. Will you be on at all tonight 9pm - 12am PST? Let me know....

-V

[quote name='vgamergirl']Yep! I have the tall oombloid and would love to trade for tall nebuloid. Will you be on at all tonight 9pm - 12am PST? Let me know....

-V[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I'll open my gates at 9pm PST.

yukine - Pants - 2062-1992-0399

[quote name='vgamergirl']Oh yeah!!! I can order 'em for ya. Here's what i'm looking for...

*EDIT** Finished Robo series today thanks to TomCloud ** :D

Mama Panda
Baby Panda

Green lava lamp
Purple lava lamp

Backyard pool

Dracaena

Sunflower

Mini Nebuloid
Nebuloid
Mega Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Tall Nebuloid[/QUOTE]

I can hook you up with these tommorrow same time as always

Green lava lamp
Purple lava lamp
Dracaena
Sunflower

Stuff I need

Exotic
lamp
bureau
chest
table
bed

Lovely
lamp
chair
end table
bed
kitchen
armoire

Classic
Table
Buffet
Vanity
Wardrobe
Clock

Ranch
Chair
Dresser

Cabana
armchair
lamp
bookcase

Blue
Dresser
bureau
clock
table
wardrobe

Modern
lamp
end table
cabinet
wardrobe

Regal
chair
clock
bed

Green
Pantry
Bed
Dresser

Cabin
armchair
chair
clock

Kiddie
stereo
chair
clock
table
bed

I will trade for the series items just pm me or post.

[quote name='TomCloud9']I can hook you up with these tommorrow same time as always

Green lava lamp
Purple lava lamp
Dracaena
Sunflower[/QUOTE]

SWEET!!! I have several items from your want list. I'll bring as many as possible tomorrow at 12:30pm PST ^_^

You rock!
-V

[quote name='vgamergirl']SWEET!!! I have several items from your want list. I'll bring as many as possible tomorrow at 12:30pm PST ^_^

You rock!
-V[/QUOTE]

Can you get on in a like 10 minutes?

[quote name='TomCloud9']Can you get on in a like 10 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no. I'm at work 'till 6:00pm PST....and there's no wireless connection here ( which i guess is a good thing ;) 'Soonest i can get on tonight is 9:00pm.

-V

[quote name='vgamergirl']Sorry, no. I'm at work 'till 6:00pm PST....and there's no wireless connection here ( which i guess is a good thing ;) 'Soonest i can get on tonight is 9:00pm.

-V[/QUOTE]

I ll just have you stuff tommorrow.

5326-3860-4469
Brandon
Suntree

I got a Nook and Go's that is open. Anyone want to play tonight?

Edit: My gate is now open. Reply or PM if you want to visit.

So what's the deal with the dressers, drawers? Are they all linked, meaning that they all have the same stuff? No matter how many I buy I will always have the same number of slots? That seems kind of bogus.

bread's done
Back