ADDED POLL | HAVE: LOTS! WANT: Cross Edge postercards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVDs
Simpsons Season 3 set - $10
Simpsons Season 4 set - $10
Simpsons Season 7 set (CE Marge head case) - $10

STRAT GUIDES/ MISC BOOKS
Penny Arcade 1: Attack of the Bacon Robots - $3

[quote name='hero101']crest of stars - $10
witchblade - $5

I still can't believe that this guy still wants to fight me. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Crest of the Stars $10.50 :p

Crest of stars - 11.50
witchblade - 6.00

After a while, I will probably just check price on ebay and rightstuf. You guys are clingly.

So is this actually ending in about an hour? your "ending time" disclaimer in the original post is still unclear. It is pretty important to know - I don't want to put in last minute bids only to have them "extended" into another day.

[quote name='dsheinem']So is this actually ending in about an hour? your "ending time" disclaimer in the original post is still unclear. It is pretty important to know - I don't want to put in last minute bids only to have them "extended" into another day.[/QUOTE]

"Sale ends on Friday March 27th, at 9PM PST"

[quote name='distgfx']"Sale ends on Friday March 27th, at 9PM PST"[/quote]

"Sale ends on Friday March 27th, at 9PM PST (so east coasters dont have to stay up later). HOWEVER! Since this is my senior year and stuff, i may be SUPER busy with my AP classes and programming class. If that is the case...you guys get a extra day! XD"

Ok, so is it 12 AM EST? Or is it some "extended day"?

[quote name='dsheinem']"Sale ends on Friday March 27th, at 9PM PST (so east coasters dont have to stay up later). HOWEVER! Since this is my senior year and stuff, i may be SUPER busy with my AP classes and programming class. If that is the case...you guys get a extra day! XD"[/QUOTE]

Touche dsheinem... touche...

[quote name='refusedchaos']^ alright...sale ends 8PST / 11EST tomorrow to avoid the cluster fuck with the other auctions[/quote]

Ok - thanks for the clarification!

117rdag.jpg
Ghost in the Shell - $7.50

:ps2:The King Of Fighters 2000 (import) - $2
117rdag.jpg
Rival Schools Arcade Disc (disc only) - $16
:ps2:Star Wars Battlefront (disc only) - $1

:ps2:Ape Escape 2 $4
:ps2:Ape Escape 3 (sealed) $3
:ps2:Ape Escape Pumped and Primed $3
117rdag.jpg
3D Lemmings $3