ADDED POLL | HAVE: LOTS! WANT: Cross Edge postercards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you made some mistakes on the anime....

[quote name='hero101']:dvd:Crest of the Stars - Anime Legends Complete Collection $5[/QUOTE]

$5.50 :p

Oh god. Pictures of Eternal Sonata box demanded, not requested :drool:.

(I'm going to codename all the 3/27 people "Kite". You can think of it as the Hentai. ;))

[quote name='Issue13']talk to me about the Atelier Iris 2 Bonus Soundtrack. i'm interested.[/QUOTE]

there is a pic of it in the link provided...it is a sealed AI2 soundtrack that was given out as a preorder gift....though i dont think i will lowball it as there is already a lot of stuff on here (plus i dont think ill get what i want for it). LMK if you are interested

updated thread

now im off to a 5hr AP Macroceon prep session :cry: make me happy with some bids!! :mrgreen:

[quote name='refusedchaos']

now im off to a 5hr AP Macroceon prep session :cry: make me happy with some bids!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Good luck with that! BUMP!!

So is this actually ending tonight at 9pm ET, or is there going to be an extra day? It would be good to know for sure before placing any final bids...

.hack GU vol 3 - 8.50
Jade Cocoon 2 - 6.00
Crest of the Stars - Anime Legends Complete Collection - 6.50
lupin III all 3 - 2.00
witchblade - 1.50
S-Cry-Ed - 2 and 3 - 3.50
RoD - 1.50

[quote name='RPGguy101']damn you hero :) i'm not sure how much further i want to bid up, although i really do want those :)[/quote]
I eyed them before you...:lol:

Ok, so I'm a little confused, what do I do for the sale items? Not the lowball ones, but the other ones? I'm interested in your Inuyasha stuff. How much are they there aren't any prices.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 $2
Panzer Dragoon Orta $3
King of Fighters 2000 $1[/quote]

Hey, why haven't my items been added yet:cry: My feelings have been hurt, I gonna go hide in a corner now.

Silent Scope - $1.00
Silpheed: The Lost Planet - $1.00

Halo GOTY - $2.50

Geist - $1.50
Naruto: The Clash of Ninja - $2.00
Naruto: The Clash of Ninja 2 - $2.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back