All is right in the universe OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']More bewbs.[/QUOTE]

bewbs.jpg

[quote name='Chika']JJ is gone, DP is gone, and Wolve is back. What more could we ask for?[/QUOTE]

Many things, such as:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Cupcakes?[/QUOTE]

These

[quote name='Temporaryscars']More bewbs.[/QUOTE]

These

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
bewbs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Definitely more of those.

And....and...and

Twins!

:wave:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sure I could ask for a few things. :\[/QUOTE]

Sorry for your loss man. Meant to say it when I read it yesterday.

[quote name='flowery']I just don't understand how I could have pretty decent in COD4 and now in MW2 can hardly kill someone most of the time.[/QUOTE]

MW2 is catered for casual fans and less skilled people. Weapon buffs and perks like Danger Close and Commando make it easier for people new to the series to rack up kills. Those two perks really are game breaking. I don't even know why I play it anymore, it just pisses me off.

That sounds about right Trakan, I need to pick it up again after this XP weekend to see if the douchebags have left.

~~~

This OTT reminds me on Across the Universe by the Beatles:

Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup,
They slither while they pass away across the universe.
Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my open mind,
Possessing and caressing me.

Jai Guru Deva Om
Nothing's gonna change my world.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
That call me on and on across the universe.
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.

Jai Guru Deva Om
Nothing's gonna change my world

Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open views,
Inciting and inviting me.
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns,
It calls me on and on across the universe.

Jai Guru Deva
Jai Guru Deva

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know what the cheapest prepaid phone service is?

I need a phone from tomorrow until Friday.

[quote name='flowery']That sounds about right Trakan, I need to pick it up again after this XP weekend to see if the douchebags have left.

~~~

This OTT reminds me on Across the Universe by the Beatles:

Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup,
They slither while they pass away across the universe.
Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my open mind,
Possessing and caressing me.

Jai Guru Deva Om
Nothing's gonna change my world.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
That call me on and on across the universe.
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.

Jai Guru Deva Om
Nothing's gonna change my world

Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open views,
Inciting and inviting me.
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns,
It calls me on and on across the universe.

Jai Guru Deva
Jai Guru Deva
[/QUOTE]

It seemed to me that the double XP was for XBL only this weekend?

[quote name='manthing']This is probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know what the cheapest prepaid phone service is?

I need a phone from tomorrow until Friday.[/QUOTE]

You gonna go do some terrorism this week?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It seemed to me that the double XP was for XBL only this weekend?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I didn't pay attention if it was double or not I was just assume it was when I was playing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']my favorite black woman dcfox to return :'([/QUOTE]

He's on twitter. Right now, actually.

[quote name='flowery']You gonna go do some terrorism this week?
[/QUOTE]

Nahh. Leaving shitty AT&T after billing period ends tomorrow and getting the EVO4G on friday.

[quote name='manthing']This is probably the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know what the cheapest prepaid phone service is?

I need a phone from tomorrow until Friday.[/QUOTE]

7-11. They have phones for like $9.99 or $14.99 that come with minutes too.
---------

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14684

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It seemed to me that the double XP was for XBL only this weekend?[/QUOTE]

All platforms.

[quote name='zewone']All platforms.[/QUOTE]

Must've started Saturday then? Or was it only on certain playlists? I was playing Stimulus and was definitely NOT getting double XP on Friday night.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just got a 16Mbps connection at the new place.

Now I gotta finish my midterm paper by tomorrow. :whee:[/QUOTE]
Host MW2 matches.
[quote name='manthing']:([/QUOTE]

Sucks to be you, man.

[quote name='manthing']:([/QUOTE]

have someone buy one and mail it. would prolly work out cheaper in the long run.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just got a 16Mbps connection at the new place.

Now I gotta finish my midterm paper by tomorrow. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Good, now we can stop blaming you for your shitty internet.

Went into a shop in RDR to sell some stuff and the guy at the counter greeted me with "Can I take you out for a drink sometime?" and "Can I call you Sally?"

The Army commercials have been getting worse over the last years but the Air Force ones are absolutely ridiculous. The one where a ghost recon like non airforce team is on the ground and an Air Force UAV team is warning them about a sniper is so Hollywoodized. UAV teams don't sit in a war room cockpit type thing like they show and it isn't nearly as cool as they are trying so hard for it to be.
If people could sue the military for false advertising thered be tons of lawsuits but once you are in you can't sue them.

Today's College Students Are Heartless Narcissists, Study Says

"Many people see the current group of college students … as one of the most self-centered, narcissistic, competitive, confident and individualistic in recent history," one of the authors stated.

An unrelated study suggests that whether students are selfish, they're definitely not prepared for the workplace. According to a York College survey, most graduating seniors are not ready to deal with the realities of a nine-to-five job, and instead think that "they're entitled to become, let's say, president of the company within the next two years."

The capital in Tallahassee is a large multi-story building that towers over the city. On either side of it there are matching domed structures. The original plan called for also putting a dome on top of the main building but it was deemed "too phallic."

penis-bldg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Today's College Students Are Heartless Narcissists, Study Says

"Many people see the current group of college students … as one of the most self-centered, narcissistic, competitive, confident and individualistic in recent history," one of the authors stated.

An unrelated study suggests that whether students are selfish, they're definitely not prepared for the workplace. According to a York College survey, most graduating seniors are not ready to deal with the realities of a nine-to-five job, and instead think that "they're entitled to become, let's say, president of the company within the next two years."[/QUOTE]

10 years ago when I graduated, I had the same sense of entitlement.

Now I'm happy to just have a job.

Looking forward to RB: Green Day next week.

[quote name='2DMention']Looking forward to RB: Green Day next week.[/QUOTE]

Damn...that's next week!? I already have it paid for, just wasn't expecting it so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back