All is right in the universe OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which do you say for Asus: a'sus or a'soos (like Dr. Seuss)?
I was watching this video and the girl kept saying ay-seuss, but I've never heard anyone say it that way.

That ep121 could be so awesome, I really want a hands on review of it.

I'm only 1/2 through work and have exhausted my usual message boards.

It's gonna be a long week.

And it's gonna rain this weekend, so no going up north. :drool:

You've exhausted the OTT too.

---

so many untouched games so little time. Maybe when I get to the Philippines I'll finally get to: Alan wake, alpha protocol, blur, split second, pure futbol, and a ton of shovelware I want to play. It sucks being unable to play a ton of games due to lack of time. Heck I just want to play the new maps on MW2 for now.

The only way we're going to solve the oil crisis in the gulf is to cram Bruce Willis, Mathew McConaughey, josh Durhamel and Kristen Stewart in a nuclear submarine filled with explosives.

I shit you not, I was at a community meeting on Sunday, and the guy there said we should blow it up with bombs. And he acted like he knew what the fuck he was talkign about. And the poor elected official just had to keep agreeing with him.

[quote name='Chika']JJ is gone, DP is gone, and Wolve is back. What more could we ask for?[/QUOTE]

Does this mean I am no longer on the most wanted list?

Yeah, I never actually knew what that was about. I enjoyed the shout out but I dont ever remember getting into anything with Casey.

I assumed it was for when you dosed him with glitter, which is linked to that joke I said years ago. But then again it could just be that he wanted to to fuck me.

I'm fairly confident it was the glitter bitches part. Oh good times. I should have another meet up with Casey sometime, if he gets time off from burger king that is.

I am just glad he pronounced it right. People seem to rape my name.

Sod Meg
Soda Meg
Soonmed
So So Def Prince of Egypt.

Pftt, idiots.

Man, I got some shitty ass TPS reports to do at work. I should do them in the next hour. But I have the urge to goof off and do them tomorrow.

[quote name='Wolve11']I'm fairly confident it was the glitter bitches part. Oh good times. I should have another meet up with Casey sometime, if he gets time off from burger king that is.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is my first day off after thirty two days of work. I am not going anywhere.

[quote name='Wolve11']You've exhausted the OTT too.

---

so many untouched games so little time. Maybe when I get to the Philippines I'll finally get to: Alan wake, alpha protocol, blur, split second, pure futbol, and a ton of shovelware I want to play. It sucks being unable to play a ton of games due to lack of time. Heck I just want to play the new maps on MW2 for now.[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='Maklershed']My first day back at work since May 21st. This sucks. I wanna go back to Florida. :([/QUOTE]
I am sweating my balls off today. You're not missing much.

For my essay, I asked my mother when our family line first entered the U.S. It was my great grandfather that came during WWII under "The Bracero Program" and picked the fields in Stockton. Picking fruits for victory!

Then he got deported back during the Mexican Repatriation.

Preparing to bomb organic chem exam number 2. It's shitty enough that it's probably going to be outrageously difficult, but I have to wake up at 7am to go take it.

[quote name='zewone']Finally was able to get SotC runnin' @ 1080p on my PC.

It's glorious.

[/QUOTE]

Is there a guide?

Just BS'ed the rest of my essay with an hour left before class starts. I really fucking hate research essays. I'm hoping to get a B or better.

[quote name='munch']Is there a guide?[/QUOTE]

Not really. Just googled most of the stuff. PCSX2 itself is easy enough to setup. The biggest hurdle I had was trying to set up my Dual Shock 3 to work using bluetooth (which is stupid that it's such a hassle). Would be easier to use a 360 controller or whatever else, but I wanted the authentic feel.

Yes.

P1000400.jpg

I got a static-ip setup for my PS3 and all the necessary ports forwarded but I don't know if it helped much.

Sadly I still get a NAT=Strict on MW2.

~~~

That's a big fucking bayonet on that there rifle.

[quote name='flowery']I got a static-ip setup for my PS3 and all the necessary ports forwarded but I don't know if it helped much.

Sadly I still get a NAT=Strict on MW2.[/QUOTE]

Did you make the ip static and set up a DMZ? That's what I do for mine.

[quote name='Eviltude']Did you make the ip static and set up a DMZ? That's what I do for mine.[/QUOTE]

I made the static ip through the PS3 and then added all the ports to my router but everything seems the same.

I just added the ip to the dmz on my router and it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

I just think its my shitty internet service I have. It blows my mind that the phone company says that this is the highest DSL my house is allowed because of the distance from the hub or some bullshit they want to make up.

I desperately want fiber.

[quote name='flowery']I made the static ip through the PS3 and then added all the ports to my router but everything seems the same.

I just added the ip to the dmz on my router and it doesn't seem to have changed anything.

I just think its my shitty internet service I have. It blows my mind that the phone company says that this is the highest DSL my house is allowed because of the distance from the hub or some bullshit they want to make up.

I desperately want fiber.[/QUOTE]

Distance from the hub isn't bullshit, it's how DSL works. :\

[quote name='Wolve11']when you have enough for a gun rack you know you need to quit.[/QUOTE]

I have a safe that holds 19. Plus, I get my handgun permit in about five months or so. I'm just getting started.

Jesus, that's not a safe, that's and armored walk-in closet.

After two hours of help from my bro-in-law my new computer is assemble and POSTed! :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Distance from the hub isn't bullshit, it's how DSL works. :\[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just wish they weren't such greedy douchebags and not stick with a very outdated system. Also, I hate that the richer, other side of town is able to miraculously have better access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back