All is right in the universe OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']2nd term paper due Monday and then 3rd paper due next Saturday. Feels bad, man. :([/QUOTE]

I don't feel sorry for students that wait till the last minute to study or do term papers; When I was in college, I started working on it for an hour or two every day the day it was assigned. Same for studying for tests. You retain the information better, and much less stress. I reviewed my notes for 15-20 minutes a day, every day.

I learned this in a study skills class in H.S. and made honors in H.S. and college.

[quote name='2DMention']I don't feel sorry for students that wait till the last minute to study or do term papers; When I was in college, I started working on it for an hour or two every day the day it was assigned. Same for studying for tests. You retain the information better, and much less stress. I reviewed my notes for 15-20 minutes a day, every day.

I learned this in a study skills class in H.S. and made honors in H.S. and college.[/QUOTE]
Nerd.

Not expecting sympathy since I'm the one that has to get the homework done. Just venting. Shouldve listened to my mother and should have graduated school before getting a full time job.

[quote name='2DMention']I don't feel sorry for students that wait till the last minute to study or do term papers; When I was in college, I started working on it for an hour or two every day the day it was assigned. Same for studying for tests. You retain the information better, and much less stress. I reviewed my notes for 15-20 minutes a day, every day.

I learned this in a study skills class in H.S. and made honors in H.S. and college.[/QUOTE]
Nobody is looking for your sympathy, douche.

If anything, we should feel sorry for you because you put in all that extra effort and have nothing to show for it compared to the majority of your peers who waited until the last minute to complete their work.

Cool study skills class, bro.

That's not the best way to retain information. I'd tell you about the best way, but I'm out there, and it's TOOOOO TOUGH!

I feel bad for people who have nothing to do at college other than work on papers.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Battlestar Galactica tattoo.

If I were to get one, that's what I'd get.[/QUOTE]
Never seen that show. :[

It's kind of exciting because this one will actually be a detailed piece rather than my first two which are pretty simplistic images.

[quote name='Rocko']Never seen that show. :[

It's kind of exciting because this one will actually be a detailed piece rather than my first two which are pretty simplistic images.[/QUOTE]

If you like sci-fi even a little, you'll like that show. It's Dwight Schrute approved.

[quote name='Eviltude']Rarely do I want to see a movie on opening day, but I want to go see Splice. It looks pretty crazy.[/QUOTE]

I watched that this morning. I knew nothing about the movie before I watched it except for what I saw in the trailers. I give it a 6 out of 10 on my completely made up movie meter.

I thought the
last 10-15 minutes or so were poopy.

I didn't mind frittering away 5 bucks for it.

There is a fox rooting around in the empty lot next to my house. I was sitting like 10 feet away from it while it just dug around. Fun.

[quote name='flowery']What are you thinking about getting?[/QUOTE]
"Memento Mori" on two Polaroid photos. Most of the details are still being hammered out.

[quote name='manthing']MacGruber wasn't as bad as I imagined.[/QUOTE]
It was cheeky but I laughed my ass off. More so because the four other people in the theater with us were audibly disgusted the whole time. One lady walked out.

[quote name='Rocko']"Memento Mori" on two Polaroid photos. Most of the details are still being hammered out.[/QUOTE]

I really love Memento. Guy Pearce is phenomenal in that film. Plus the special edition DVD is one of the coolest packages of all time.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It was cheeky but I laughed my ass off. More so because the four other people in the theater with us were audibly disgusted the whole time. One lady walked out.[/QUOTE]

The audience can make a crappy movie amazing. A friend drug me to see the second Fantastic Four movie and he got stuck next to a fat black lady who poured goobers over her popcorn and kept talking to him the whole time. I could not stop laughing.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy Gwen :wave:

Do you have your pre-order in for MST3k Vol 18? We're just about a month away.[/QUOTE]
Hi Mak. New avatar kinda jarred me. Who is that, Hunter?

No, didnt even realize a new set was coming out. Was totally disappointed that cinematic titanic wont be doing a live show here this summer. They'll be at um... dragoncon? for signing stuff and all. But I was really wanting them to come back for a show. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back