ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Took like 5 minutes to do, and 220,000KB in my process list to complete lol, but It was worth 100 points.

[quote name='KillJoi99']It took me a while to get it, so heres what Ive gotten for all those that are lost.

-You get 100 points for signing up which is emailed to you immediately.
-You can get a max of 100 per day(50 for making a car, 50 for rating one) If they dont appear immediately just log out then back in.
-These points will be emailed to you when the contest is over in September
-You can earn a MAX of 2,000 per email/Gamertag
-In order to exploit this, just make more email addys and silver accounts, so you will have 2K points on each account[/quote]

what do you mean "If they dont appear immediately just log out then back in."
are you talking about checking your points? or looking at the cars?

Do you need to enter the points through xbox.com?

I finally got my 100, and re-entered the code 3 times....nothing!

Sooo close to those maps too....

Okay so let me get this straight.

I tried to enter more than one promo code, but after the first one I got a message saying that I've met the max number of coupons allowed for this promotion.

So does that mean that once the promotion ends, I can enter the rest of the codes I've gotten?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Okay so let me get this straight.

I tried to enter more than one promo code, but after the first one I got a message saying that I've met the max number of coupons allowed for this promotion.

So does that mean that once the promotion ends, I can enter the rest of the codes I've gotten?[/quote]
No, because you can only enter one code per gamertag for registering there. The other codes you get for registering with different emails will only work on other gamertags.

Even if they don't, so what? It takes 10 seconds to make a car and rate a car each day. If we do get the points, awesome, but if not, you don't lose out on anything.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Even if they don't, so what? It takes 10 seconds to make a car and rate a car each day. If we do get the points, awesome, but if not, you don't lose out on anything.[/quote] Exactly. It is worth a shot.

[quote name='letmeinnow']what do you mean "If they dont appear immediately just log out then back in."
are you talking about checking your points? or looking at the cars?[/quote]

Your point balance in that top blue drop down bar. At least for me, they didnt show up immediately, I rated about 4 or 5 cars and they 50 points for that didnt appear until I loged out and then back in.

H6DR9-6MVBH-637X3-MDP76-V4KF8
GTXDR-33PKW-8HYD7-FYMTK-RWP48
XDWF6-MPQBM-CFG9P-KP3HW-GBGR8

please post when taken.

[quote name='mbauer14']H6DR9-6MVBH-637X3-MDP76-V4KF8

please post when taken.[/quote]

I used the 3rd one. Thank you very much. :D

[quote name='KillJoi99']Your point balance in that top blue drop down bar. At least for me, they didnt show up immediately, I rated about 4 or 5 cars and they 50 points for that didnt appear until I loged out and then back in.[/QUOTE]
Yup. Same thing here. Thanks for the protip-- was a little worried.

yay, i can get more points. thanks for posting and letting me know, i recovered all my acc.s to get more points. thanks again. :D

[quote name='mbauer14']H6DR9-6MVBH-637X3-MDP76-V4KF8

please post when taken.[/quote]

tried to top two, both seemed to have been used

Just started this today, just trying to get 2000 points, not interested in exploiting it

The showroom is ridicilous though, just the plain default red cars for everyone. At least put a little effort into it :(

[quote name='guyver2077']when i log in it says i have 200 points.. how do you actually redeem and get a code?[/QUOTE]

Read back in the thread. Recap!

-100 points will be emailed to the account you registered with the first day. Take that code to http://points.microsoft.com and redeem.

-Gather up the rest of your points over the next month, but they won't be emailed out until Sept 19th.

So I'm going to spend the points I have and look forward to this influx later.

Guys, you do know that they have over....damnit I forgot, but it was a huge number of Microsoft Points, trust me, they won't run out, and if they do? Guess what? They can just generate more numbers.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']But, you can only get 100 points per xbox live account right?

Unless there's a way around that.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was supposed to max at 2000? I used one code, but now when I use another one it says I'm maxed for my account....after one only

[quote name='striker199']I thought it was supposed to max at 2000? I used one code, but now when I use another one it says I'm maxed for my account....after one only[/quote]

They fixed it. You can only have 100 points.

People........You get 100 points for signing up. Rating and creating a new car everyday earns you more points. You can earn a max of 2000 points WHICH WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU AT LATER DATE.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']People........You get 100 points for signing up. Rating and creating a new car everyday earns you more points. You can earn a max of 2000 points WHICH WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU AT LATER DATE.[/QUOTE]

This is correct and has been stated numerous times.
You would think people could skim a 4 page thread and see that we have already said this several times.
PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO READ!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Guys, you do know that they have over....damnit I forgot, but it was a huge number of Microsoft Points, trust me, they won't run out, and if they do? Guess what? They can just generate more numbers.[/quote]

lol what's funny is that they DID run out of points when this first started. Like in 4 hours too. Too many people many fake accounts to get the points. Thank god they fixed it.

Everyone, here is what you should do:
1) Register, you get 100 points right way via email for this (you can only redeem the "registration" points once per account)
2) Make two cars a day (50 points each = 100 points
3) Rate one other car that day (another 50 points)
4) Repeat daily.
5) On or around Sept. 19th you will be sent the remainder of the points via an email with a code.
6) PROFIT...via digital entertainment items.

[quote name='Garon']Well I signed up, created a car, rated 2 cars, and have 0 microsoft points.[/quote]
Don't worry, sometimes it takes a while for it to add the points.

do you vote for a car by rating it? Because I rated and made a car yesterday and still only got 50 points.

[quote name='as50193']do you vote for a car by rating it? Because I rated and made a car yesterday and still only got 50 points.[/quote]
Yeah, sorry. It takes a while but you will get 50 points per day by rating a car.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Everyone, here is what you should do:
1) Register, you get 100 points right way via email for this (you can only redeem the "registration" points once per account)
2) Make two cars a day (50 points each = 100 points
3) Rate one other car that day (another 50 points)
4) Repeat daily.
5) On or around Sept. 19th you will be sent the remainder of the points via an email with a code.
6) PROFIT...via digital entertainment items.[/quote]
It only allows me to make 1 car a day. when I tried to make a second one just now it said...

"We've already recorded a car submission for you today. Don't worry, you can submit one additional car daily during the promotion. Come back for another spin in the design studio tomorrow!"

Yeah, it looks like you can make only 1 car now. Oh well, you can still hit that 2k in points pretty easily before sept. whatever. Once this account fills I'll probably have enough time to do a second and maybe even a third before the promotion ends.

[quote name='tokitoki50']Yeah, it looks like you can make only 1 car now. Oh well, you can still hit that 2k in points pretty easily before sept. whatever. Once this account fills I'll probably have enough time to do a second and maybe even a third before the promotion ends.[/quote]

Wouldn't they make it so you can have 2k points per xbox live account?

Not 2k points per email?

Free codes:

PPCXJ-3K6YD-Q6968-3TD6G-Y4248

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]J2CVB-VDKWJ-VY8G7-QGRH3-3Y8JW

[/FONT]
[/FONT]CRWPF-MWQRQ-4YGCC-CFHQF-F68JW
Gotta go to the http://points.microsoft.com site to redeem. Will only work for those that have not redeemed any yet from this promo. Please post which one you used. Enjoy! More possible tomorrow.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Wouldn't they make it so you can have 2k points per xbox live account?

Not 2k points per email?[/quote]

Sure. But my two room mates have silver accounts. More Rock band songs for all of us.

Could only redeem one, so I am posting the other.

DBPF9-FG762-RCC2V-47WFQ-9DVPJ

For the love of god, reply when you have used.

They finally emailed me a code 2 weeks after the fact, but I already received one from someone else. PM me if you want it. Tired of people running in, grabbing the codes and not saying anything.

Taken. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back