ALL MICROSOFT POINTS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT | Dream Car Challenge | No Begging/Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it does say on or around the 19th, which could make the 20th or 21st. If I don't see the points by late Monday I'll be a sad panda. I don't need them till Wednesday anyways aka when the Duke comes to XBLA.

What about this:
12. HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE A WINNER?
On or around September 25, 2008, we, or a company acting under our authorization, will complete judging and winner determination for the People’s Choice and Contest formats (subject to verification). If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the e-mail address, the phone number, or mailing address (if any) listed on your entry within seven (7) days following the determination. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the award/prize to an alternate.

The FAQ still reads:

Q. When should I expect to see my final Microsoft Points email?
A. You should receive your final Microsoft Points email with coupon code(s) on/about 9/19/2008.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Remember guys, this was free, so just be happy that we all got 100ms points![/quote]

That's true, but still... assholes.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Remember guys, this was free, so just be happy that we all got 100ms points![/QUOTE]

fuck that. I put up with their slow, poorly designed site to get my points and I'm collecting!:D

Well, if they end up screwing us over someone set up a petition or tell us an email address to write to.

[quote name='CYRiX']Well, if they end up screwing us over someone set up a petition or tell us an email address to write to.[/quote]

Oh goody. We can be the 9 billionth online petition.

[quote name='georox']Oh goody. We can be the 9 billionth online petition.[/quote]
It'll really count this time though, for serious.

[quote name='Pirate331']It'll really count this time though, for serious.[/quote]

Totally cereal?

Chances are you won't see anything til Monday/later. Most likely later.

[quote name='Hostile']I've been told I redeemed my maximum for this promotion so...

CT4GD W332X 8VDFD G32VT R9248

I believe it should work.[/quote]

It told me "Can't redeem your code. Please try again."

Maybe it's just me. Guess it's still up for grabs!

Was that a 100pt code?

[quote name='Benisjamin']It told me "Can't redeem your code. Please try again."

[/quote]

It is not just you. I got the same thing.

[quote name='Benisjamin']It told me "Can't redeem your code. Please try again."

Was that a 100pt code?[/quote]

It was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back