All NEW PS1 games $6.99 or less at Blockbuster B&M (new PS1 BOGO at GR only)

Zon27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (98%)
Castlevania!

Update: Ok, so one other person reported this as well already but I went out and looked around a for a bit. ALL new PS1 games were being repriced at the first store that I went to. All games were $6.99 or $4.99.

Titles of note:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night gh $6.99
Chrono Cross gh $6.99
Inyasha $6.99
Legend of Dragoon gh $6.99
Syphon Filter 2 gh $6.99
Mega Man Legends 2 $6.99
Grand Theft Auto Collectors Edition (all 3 games) $6.99
Mega Man X5 $6.99

Don't forget New PS1 Titles are Buy One Get One Free (Thanks Indiana) but only at GameRush locations.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']yeah, you wanna brawl?[/QUOTE]

Sure, we can rumble. Shivs or fists?

By the way, thanks for coming out. ;)

For those that don't care about the GH banner, this is a steal and a half. I have both versions, one for collector's reasons and the other to play the crap out of.

Whether it is Greatest Hits or not doesn't matter. This game should be in everyone's library. The only down point to the game is the voice acting and that is moot compared to everything else about the game.

[quote name='nakanenui']which socal locations had it?[/QUOTE]

I got my copy all the way in Long Beach, CA...the one on Willow St. I was trying to convince my friend to hit up the Blockbuster/GameRush in south Torrance (like near Palos Verdes) but he was tired.

[quote name='purpleshaman']They also have Chrono Cross for $6.99 new (GH) too![/QUOTE]

Darn, I should have had them scan that too...

[quote name='purpleshaman']The one near me had the $6.99 price on them, so I dunno, YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Well like I said in the op...the Castlevanias had $14.99 tags on them and I was expecting them to ring up for $9.99. When they didn't I was rather surprised.

They had a few copies of gh Chrono Cross but they were marked something stupid like $19.99 and I didn't feel like having them scan it even though I knew there was no way that it was the tagged price.

Can we get some clarification on which of these deals works only at Blockbusters that contain the GameRush store, and which will work at just a regular BlockBuster?

There are no GameRush stores in my area. :(

[quote name='purpleshaman']They also have Chrono Cross for $6.99 new (GH) too![/QUOTE]

if anyone wants to pick up a copy of Chrono cross Pm me how much you want shipped

[quote name='slidecage']if anyone wants to pick up a copy of Chrono cross Pm me how much you want shipped[/QUOTE]

If your BBV has a Castlevania:SOTN, I would do a straight trade.

I got most games that I wanted for the PS1 awhile back. Hopefully I'll find something thats good that I don't got. Has anyone really tried it at their regular BB? I know most of them have slim pickings, but there still could be a diamond in the rough.

OK, if anyone can pick up 2 of the following (with BOGO, it'd only be $7 for both), and ship for $10-13 or so, PM me. Longshot, I know, but it can't hurt to ask. :)

Castlevania Symphony of the Night gh $6.99
Chrono Cross gh $6.99
Inyasha $6.99

I especially want Chrono Cross and Castlevania...

[quote name='TheRaven']If your BBV has a Castlevania:SOTN, I would do a straight trade.[/QUOTE]

we only have Blockbusters here (No gamerushes) and i dont think Stand alone Blockbusters are doing this promo.

I picked up a Megaman Legends 2 and a Megaman 8 at one of mine. I think I'll go back for FFIX since I never got it when it came out (FFVIII sucked royally). I'll stop by another on my way home.

i would pay 10 buck shipped Chrono Cross

so if the games are buy 1 get 1 free 7 bucks easy way to pick up few bucks + free game : )

nevermind i got off my lazy butt and drove out to a local BB and they had one last copy of Cross. None of the Stores in indiana are doing the BUY 1 get 1 free that is what they are telling me. They think its just based at Gamerushes

I was able to get SOTN and the GTA: Collector's pack with the B1G1 deal at GR. I figured I'd mention it, since nobody had mentioned GTA yet. Seemed like a pretty good deal for $7.

The $6.99 price seems universal towards both GR and BB. However, the B1G1 appears to be available only at GR.

Still, a very good deal if you have either one in your area.

anyone know how long the B1G1F has been going on and if it's done automatically by the computer or manually by the employee? I went earlier today to return a game but the game guy wasn't in and the regular employees were clueless(games were still marked as $15 too). good thing is that they still had a silent hill and chrono cross left so I'll go back tonight to get them.

[quote name='sanjuro']anyone know how long the B1G1F has been going on and if it's done automatically by the computer or manually by the employee? I went earlier today to return a game but the game guy wasn't in and the regular employees were clueless(games were still marked as $15 too). good thing is that they still had a silent hill and chrono cross left so I'll go back tonight to get them.[/QUOTE]

It's not automatic. They have to scan a UPC to get the B1G1.

cool, it seems like they tape those up to the side of their monitors as soon as they get them so it shouldn't be problem.

Anybody know if this is for Blockbuster stores who have them in stock already, or are all Blockbusters getting new shipments? My BB used to have SotN but they sold out awhile back. Anybody else notice any BB stores getting them in stock when they didn't have them before?

bread's done
Back