Amazing Freakin' Clearance at KB $1, $5, & $10 games

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
All original credit goes to punkprincess for pointing out this sale. I just wanted to start a thread with more information that I was sure would be constantly updated.

This is an in-store sale and the games will most likely be marked at these prices and in a big bin. Some of them are good for the buy 1 get 1 half-off orange tag sale that is also going on at KB right now. There are many other games that are at these prices, but this is what your fellow CAGs have confirmed and remember seeing so far. Happy Hunting.

As we find more games that are on sale, please post them in this thread with the full name and the system it is for, so that everyone can be on the look out for it. Thanks. (List currently updated through post #234)

DC:

$1
Dynamite Cop
Omikron
Space Channel 5
Quake III

DC Rumble Packs 10 cents

DS:

$5
Retro Atari

$10
Madden
Pac-Pix
Polarium
Spider-Man 2
Tiger Woods
World Championship Poker

GBA:

$1
Advance Wars 2
Road Rash Jailbreak

$5
Altered Beast
Atari Anniversary Collection
Banjo Pilot
Battlebots
Breath Of Fire
Breath Of Fire II
Broken Sword
Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon
Crazy Chase
Dexter's Laboratory
Donkey Kong Country
Duke Nukem Advance
Dungeons & Dragons: Eye Of The Beholder
Excitebike
Frogger Adventures: Temple Of The Frog
Golden Sun: Lost Age
Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town
Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town
Hugo & The Evil Mirror
Ice Climber
Iridion 3D
Kirby & The Magic Mirror
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
Rampage Puzzle Attack
Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge
R-Type 3
Sabrewulf
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Terminator 3: Redemption
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Virtua Tennis
World Champioship Poker
Worms World Party
Yu Gi Oh: Destiny Board Traveler

$10
Boktai
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn Of Souls
Final Fantasy Tactics
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Maybe just Fire Emblem)
F-Zero GP Legend
Grand Theft Auto
Madden 2005
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Golf Advance Tour
Mario Pinball
MegaMan Network Transmission 4: Blue
MegaMan Network Transmission 4: Red
Metroid Fuzion
Metroid Zero Mission
Monster Rancher Advance
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Super Dodgeball
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival
Sword Of Mana
Tactics Ogre
Top Gear Rally
Wario Ware
Yu Gi Oh: Dungeon Dice Masters
Yu Gi Oh: Reshef Of Destruction
Zelda: Minish Cap

GBC

$5
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2
Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets
Marble Madness
Zelda: Oracle Of Seasons

GCN:

$1
R: Racing Revolution

$5
4x4 EVO
Army Men Sarge's War
Black & Bruised
Bomberman Jetters
Burnout
Dead To Rights
Harry Potter Chamber Of Secrets
Looney Toons Back In Action
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Midway Arcade Treasures
NBA Courtside 2002
NBA Street Vol. 2
NFL Street
Pac-Man Fever
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Rayman Arena
Resident Evil 0
Ribbit King
Sphinx
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Summoner
Super Monkey Ball
Tak And The Power Of Juju
Terminator 3: Redemption
UFC/Future Tactics 2-pack
Whirl Tour
Winnie The Pooh

$10
Custom Robo
Disney Magical Mirror
Donkey Konga (No Bongos)
Donkey Konga (With Bongos)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (No Bongos)
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (With Bongos)
Dragonball Z Sagas
Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
Mario Party 5
NASCAR 2005
NBA Street V3
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Star Fox: Assault
WarioWare Inc
Zelda: Four Swords

N64

$1
Pokemon Stadium
Resident Evil 2
Shadowman

PS1:
$1
Activison Classics
Bob The Builder
Grand Theft Auto 2
Namco Museum Vol. 3
Putter Golf
Roadrash Jailbreak
Spec Ops
Tall Infinity
Um Jammer Lammy

$5
Air Hockey
Bushido Blade 2
Capcom Vs. SNK Pro
Championship Pro Surfer
Disney 3-Pack
Dragontales
Family Feud
Rayman
Rayman Brain Games
Final Fantasy Tactics
Front Mission 3
Gran Turismo 2
Incredible Crisis
Rising Zan: Samurai Gunman
Spyro Year Of The Dragon
Swagman
Tarzan
Vagrant Story

PS2:

$1
Getaway: Black Monday
Midway Arcade Classics #2

$5
American Idol/Intellivision Lives/Metropolismania
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu Collector's Edition
Bouncer
Champions Of Norrath
College Hoops 2K5
Conflict Desert Storm/Top Gun 2-pack
Crazy Taxi
Defender
Devil May Cry 2
Driver 3
Evergrace (has also been reported as $10)
Final Fantasy X
Godzilla: Save The Earth
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Gran Turismo 3/Ford Racing 2-pack
Grandia II (has been reported as both $5 and $10)
Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets
Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Herdy Gerdy
Jak 2
Kinetica
Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring
Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King
Mafia
Mark Of Kri
MDK2
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
Metal Arms
Metal Gear 3
Midnight Club 2/Starsky & Hutch 2-pack
Namco Museum
NBA Ballers
NBA Street Vol. 2
NFL Street
Onimusha 2
Pac-Man World 2
Red Dead Revolver
Red Faction
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Rocky
Seek & Destroy
Shadow Hearts
Socom 2
Spider-Man
Star Wars Starfighter/Seek & Destroy 2-pack
Strike Force Bowling/Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge/High Heat Baseball 2004 3-pack
Suffering
Supercar Racing/IHRA Drag Racing 2-pack
Swing Away Golf
Tekken 4
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo
World Championship Poker
World Series Baseball 2K3
Wreckless

$10
Bloody Roar 3
Chaos Legion
DDR Extreme
Dead Or Alive 2 Hardcore
Drakengard
Dynasty Tactics 2
Eyetoy Groove (no camera)
Gran Turismo 4
La Pucelle Tactics
Lego Star Wars
MegaMan X7
NBA Jam 2004
NBA Shootout 2002
NBA Street V3
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Resident Evil Outbreak
Rise Of The Kasai
Roadkill
Silent Hill 3
Tekken 5
Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone w/ Guncon 2
Transformers
Van Helsing
World Tour Soccer 2006

PSP:

$10
Dynasty Warriors
Gretzky Hockey
Spider-Man 2
Tony Hawk Underground Remix
World Tour Soccer

Xbox:

$1
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Voodoo Vince

$5
Brute Force
Chicago Enforcer
Corvette
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath Of Cortex
Dead To Rights
ESPN Major League Baseball 2K5
Genma Onimusha
Medal Of Honor Rising Sun
MX Motocross
NBA Street Vol. 2
New Legends
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Quantum Redshift
Soul Calibur 2
Star Wars Clone Wars
SWAT Global Strike
Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
Toxic Grind
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Van Helsing
Whacked!
World Championship Poker
WWE RAW 2

$10
Arctic Thunder
Conflict Desert Storm II
Counter Strike
Gun Metal
Italian Job
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi
Rainbow Six 3
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Damn nothing good around here, was hoping for Time Crisis or Donkey Konga or GT4 or something but they weren't even in stock at either store I called. The only game of significance that they had on this list was Mario Golf, but that was still $20.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Are the games you guys get store displayed ones? Or did someone actually get ones that are sealed? I went to the KB-Toys near me and got couple games, but they were store displayed ones. :( I might just return them. Oh yeah the games I got are:

Chaos Legion
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Both $10, someone can add them to the list if possible. By the way, does the games have to be in bins? Because I saw Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu, but when asked about it, the employee said it is $15...so I am not sure about it. Can someone tell me if they absolutely have to be in bins or not? Because if they do not have to be in the bin, I might go back and pick that up.[/QUOTE]

At my store they had store display and sealed. And from what they told me, yes, all sale games will be dumped into the bin..... start diggin!

You can add Voodoo Vince for Xbox for 1 dollar, Capcom vs SNK Pro PS! for 5 dollars, and DC Rumble Packs for 10 cents each.

If anyone got an extra Dynasty Warriors or DK Jungle Beat and is looking to get rid of them hit me up via PM

Kaybee in Parkersburg WV was a total bust. I just got back and they probably had 20 games total sitting out. Some were PS 1 games. Nothing good whatsoever. Waste of gas.

damn... not much, though I did score a Spiderman 2 PSP game for 10, would trade it for DK Jungle Beat in a heartbeat though

Went to KB toys in West Paterson/Little Falls, NJ... nothing worth picking up. Supposedly two guys came yesterday and bought $1500 worth of games. Which equates to 300 $5 games!... :(

ah well, I did pick up Spinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for $10. Wanted to buy something to make it worth my time but is it even worth that much?

[quote name='purevim']Went to KB toys in West Paterson/Little Falls, NJ... nothing worth picking up. Supposedly two guys came yesterday and bought $1500 worth of games. Which equates to 300 $5 games!... :(

ah well, I did pick up Spinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for $10. Wanted to buy something to make it worth my time but is it even worth that much?[/QUOTE]

fucken hoarders.

Just got back, grabbed Zelda: Minish Cap and Spider Man 2 for PSP, also got Shadowman for N64 for $1, not a bad day at all. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='Prepster']Just got back, grabbed Zelda: Minish Cap and Spider Man 2 for PSP, also got Shadowman for N64 for $1, not a bad day at all. Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

Which kB was that at? Guessing no Thug there too

Oh, I forgot to mention if you have a KB that still has PC games, a couple of those are on clearance too. I saw EVE Online for $1 and Terminator 3 (forget which one) for $5.

Add to the list (if they haven't t been added already):

GC: Zelda:Four Swords $10
PS2: Midway Arcade Classics #2 (just game and manual) $1

Thanks, OP.

They had a bunch of Starsky&Hutch/Corvette 2 packs for 5 bucks - can those be used for trading fodder, or are they generally excluded?

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I should have an extra Donkey Konga jungle Beat for trade. Might want to keep the Bongos, but only need 1 copy of the game =][/QUOTE]

I might be interested. EB has the bongos often for $10 so I could probably get a set there.

I picked up Boktai and Chaos Legion for $10 each, and Grandia II for $5.00 at the Christiana Mall in Newark, DE. For some reason they wouldn't give me 50% off on the second game.

I also went to the KB toys on Kirkwood Highway in Newark (or maybe Wilmington). They had nothing worth noting except for WarioWare Inc for Gameboy Advance for $10.00.

[quote name='Maklershed']Excellent sale and good find OP.

Off the topic, has anyone noticed that the website name has been changed to www.cheapassgamers.com ?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was curious about that. It's discussed somewhat in the CAG site forum. Redirected there to minimize some downtime, I guess. I was stonewalled trying to get to the forum page at cheapassgamer.com earlier, so I'm guessing its intended to get around that sort of thing most of the time.

[quote name='rabbitt']Wow, pretty sweet prices on some really good games.

BTW, Genocidal, did you check out Chapel Hill Mall KB Toys?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I didn't find out about the sale until after I got back up here to Cleveland for school this week. Maybe I'll come back home this weekend to check out the sale (There are NO KB Toys in the Cleveland area), but highly doubtful.

[quote name='botticus']Yeah, I was curious about that. It's discussed somewhat in the CAG site forum. Redirected there to minimize some downtime, I guess. I was stonewalled trying to get to the forum page at cheapassgamer.com earlier, so I'm guessing its intended to get around that sort of thing most of the time.[/QUOTE]

It is temporary because there have been problems with cheapassgamer.com -- Or so CheapyD said.

Honestly, does it even matter? As long as these forums are up!! :)

*side note*

At my KB they had some DVDs cheaply priced as well.

Saint Tail vol. 2 and vol. 3 were $1 each. It is a Magical Girl anime series similar to Sailor Moon or Card Captors. The lowest they retail for online is $18.

Crapity Crap Crap. I drove to the BB where I had that copy of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on reserve. I was planning to pick it up for $10. Turns out it rang up for $35! And I had bought other clearanced titles there too. So I'm assuming Sacred Stones is Not part of the sale or YMMV. Maybe it'sa the other GBA Fire Emblem Game that's on sale. And that the person ho picked it up got an accidentally miispriced Sacred Stoones. (Really, do we expect the KB Employees to tell the difference between the two fFire Emblems.) If anyoen else can confirm Sacred Stones is $10 (And get me a copy) I'd appreciate it.

Also, have I said that I'm looking for Dynasty Warriors?

[quote name='shipwreck'] Oh, and was Fire Emblem Sacred Stones $5 or $10? I thought either you or someone else posted that is was $10 earlier.[/QUOTE]

Oh and I thought it was ten too. But I accidsentallly said $5 because of the Pricegrabber rebate. I had it reserved and went tonight to pick it up. Guess I jumped the gun on that one. Everythign else I have in hand though.

went to 3 different kb today all withing 5-10 miles of where I Live,

1st haul
DK Bongos JUNGle Beat 10 bucks last copy
NFL Street GC 5 bucks

2nd haul
Star Fox GC 10 bucks last copy
Tekken 5 10 bucks last copy

3rd haul
FF 1&2 10 bucks

all for 45 bucks seems like I got the most out of this deal!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Crapity Crap Crap. I drove to the BB where I had that copy of Fire Emblem Sacred Stones on reserve. I was planning to pick it up for $10. Turns out it rang up for $35! And I had bought other clearanced titles there too. So I'm assuming Sacred Stones is Not part of the sale or YMMV. Maybe it'sa the other GBA Fore Emblem Game that's on sale. If anyoen else can confirm Sacred Stones is $10 (And get me a copy) I'd appreciate it.

Also, have I said that I'm looking for Dynasty Warriors?[/QUOTE]

I sure hope you meant to say KB and not BB or we will all laugh at you.

[quote name='msdmoney']Damn, was going to check there after work.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard the status of Fox Hills yet, but will in a few hours.

Man, whoever typed up that list on fat wallet types an awful lot like me. Bastards. Who's the cheapass bastard that posted this on slick deals?

Edit, at least they give CAG credit on slick-deals.

[quote name='CaoPi']went to 3 different kb today all withing 5-10 miles of where I Live,

1st haul
DK Bongos JUNGle Beat 10 bucks last copy
NFL Street GC 5 bucks

2nd haul
Star Fox GC 10 bucks last copy
Tekken 5 10 bucks last copy

3rd haul
FF 1&2 10 bucks

all for 45 bucks seems like I got the most out of this deal![/QUOTE]

You sure it was Tekken 5?

[quote name='shipwreck']Man, whoever typed up that list on fat wallet types an awful lot like me. Bastards. Who's the cheapass bastard that posted this on slick deals?[/QUOTE]
Ive seen a few cags who post on slickdeals, but more often its slickdeals guys who come and steal deals and post them as their own on that site. Sucks when it happens cause they never give credit. :bomb:

edit: Wow hell must have frozen over, thats the first time I have seen that SD retard arachnid give credit to his stolen deals from CAG.
I like how he put that he personally verified all the games himself to give himself credit though. What a tard!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Which kB was that at? Guessing no Thug there too[/QUOTE]

No other PSP games were left, I grabbed the only psp game they had. But I was looking for them for you, btw this was the Kbtoys in Yorktown mall.

BTW Go White Sox!!!!!

To all of you whose KB Toy stores haven't been replaced by crappy urban/nostalgia/western stores... you are lucky and I wish someone would trade me Kirby and Metroid.

Sailorneorune, whose nearest KB has been transformed into those pieces of crap in succession.

Thanks to punkprincess and shipwreck for this deal.

I went to the KB Toy Works in E. Providence, RI (Pawtucket line). I got Rise of the Kasai (last copy) for PS2 and Spider-Man 2 and Pac-Pix for the DS (both had a couple copies left. They had slim pickens otherwise, the mostly Gamecube stuff- Harry Potter, NBA Courtside, NBA Street, DK Jungle Beat (no bongos). They did have a few copies of Polarium for the DS as well.

Made another trip:

$5 GBA
Broken Sword
D&D Eye of the Beholder
Dual Masters
Excitbike
Iridion 3D
Worms World Party

$5 PS1
Family Feud
Rayman
Rayman Brain Games
Tall Infinity ($1)

Just like the CC sale a year ago, I went out all pumped to find Paper Mario or Jungle Beat or something like that, came back with a bunch of games I sorta wanted:

PN 03
NFL Street (XB)
World Championship Poker (XB) with free deck of cards!
NBA 2k5
Quake III Arena (DC)
Polarium

Not bad, now I have something else to play on DS when I get it with the MK bundle.

In case this hasn't been mentioned, KB is also doing a promo where if you buy two games with orange tags you get the cheaper of the two for half price.

Adding to the list:

GBA Final Fantasy Tactics ($10)
GBC Marble Madness ($5)

I also found:

GBA Harvest Moon: FMT ($5)
GCN Midway Arcade Treasures ($5) (Thank you whoever you are!)

[quote name='shipwreck']
GBA:

$10
Donkey Kong Country 2
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn Of Souls
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Maybe just Fire Emblem)
Grand Theft Auto
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Golf Advance Tour
Metroid Fuzion
Sword Of Mana
Tactics Ogre
Zelda: Minish Cap

GCN:

$5
Resident Evil 0
Spider-Man 2

$10
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (With Bongos)
Mario Party 5
NBA Street V3
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Star Fox: Assault
WarioWare Inc
Zelda: Four Swords

PSP:

$10
Dynasty Warriors
Gretzky Hockey
Spider-Man 2
Tony Hawk Underground Remix

Xbox:

$1
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Voodoo Vince

$5
Panzer Dragoon Orta
[/QUOTE]
Holy flerkin' shnitzel this is nice.

[quote name='nwaugh']In case this hasn't been mentioned, KB is also doing a promo where if you buy two games with orange tags you get the cheaper of the two for half price.

[/QUOTE]

YMMV on combining with the orange tag sale. I was foiled in my attempt..

[quote name='chargeup45']YMMV on combining with the orange tag sale. I was foiled in my attempt..[/QUOTE]
Ah, I didn't know. I actually didn't even ask for it; it just happened automatically when the games were rung up.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just drove around for 3 hours, checked 3 MA KB's: Saugus, Burlington, Natick

Got:
Altered Beast (GBA): $5
Monster Rancher Advance (GBA): $10
Polarium (DS): $10
Rise of the Kisai (PS2): $10
Star Fox Assault (GCN): $10
DK Jungle Beat (GCN, No drums
icon_sad.gif
): $10

Also, two seperate KBs had Fire Emblem: SS, and both rang up at $35. I think it's supposed to be FE 1.

Thanks again.

bread's done
Back