Amazon announces some Black Friday deals

Yeah we all do that too. But I stopped transferring all my credit to gear up for BF.
Same I've tried to evenly split my credit thru amazon and bestbuy with a little bit at gamestop....although I haven't seen a lot I'm interested in at best buy, or black Friday in general

well they are price matching as i exected to. as for the 10 min thing we have jobs and other things to do to worry about checking every 10 minutes for stuff we can get for the same price in stores. i hate this idea smh

Any idea if that jawbone jam box is the miny or the big? I'm assuming it's the smaller 1 for $100.

So with the $35 free shipping requirement this year most non-prime members will just buy their games from the store Amazon is price matching.

I miss the days when Amazon actually had their own deals.

Sooooo they arent doing lightning deals like they used to? Instead we have to check amazon every ten minutes? If im reading that right its kinda lame.

somebody please quote this post if you see any Vita deals on amazon. please...

I bet you just got your hopes up.
That was mean.

I swear, if Amazon makes these lightning deals, I'm gonna lose it.

Sooooo they arent doing lightning deals like they used to? Instead we have to check amazon every ten minutes? If im reading that right its kinda lame.
Falling under the "can't please everybody" category. I actually read it as that it will be lightning deals, as often as 10 mins apart.

I bought Mirror's Edge PS3 used from Gamefly and I always sort of regretted it. I'd rather spend the little extra money and at least know it's not chipped or scratched.

It was just $12.99 at Gamefly for both systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
well they are price matching as i exected to. as for the 10 min thing we have jobs and other things to do to worry about checking every 10 minutes for stuff we can get for the same price in stores. i hate this idea smh
I think we all expected that. Agree with ya, the Lightning Deals schedule this year is gonna be tough with work and such. Gotta keep checking the time and refreshing the App for the ones you want. I had terrible luck with them last year, but great luck the two years before that. I'm not too optimistic about them this year.

Anyone with a smartphone should get the Amazon app, as that will show what the Lightning Deal schedule is for that day.    Wait until 12AM PT and the schedule for that day should be available right afterwards inside of the app.

Yeah, not exactly wanting to hop on the computer every ten minutes. If there was a schedule that would be much better.

Anybody remember what was Amazon's availability on the PS3/360 bundles last year? Were they gone pretty fast? My memory totally failed me.

Nice.  I think BF4 was going to be $35 at GS this year, but I'll take $25!  Was going to skip it altogether for Titanfall but at that price it's worth a good two months of pew pew.

They should just sell the PS4 versions for 10 dollars more as well, since a lot of us are buying last gen versions knowing that nex gen games sales wont be for a while

in the changes gamestop made to the bf ad today they nuked the walking dead bundle and replaced it with a deal that has a non bundled 3g+wifi model for 180$
Can that be considered a deal? I mean, I snagged that Black Ops Wi-Fi model last year for $199. Are there a lot of 3G Vita owners? It's through ATT&T so I can only assume the connection is shit. Wi-Fi's where it's at.

even if they did put the ps4 versions on sale some people would still just get the ps3 version for the extra trophy list. im getting ps3 version for every game that upgrades

bread's done
Back