Amazon B2G1 on Blu-Ray

Pretty decent selection, their prices are pretty low on alot of BR already so its almost as good as some of the BOGOs I saw last year

I'm in for it if I can get the cart to give me my credit for the movie of lesser cost free. It's not applying the credit.

[quote name='Jim01']
Click on the genre titles to get more options.[/QUOTE]

This opens up a much larger selection to choose from. Still no Superbad though.

MjC

Genre selection opens the list up quite a bit. Thanks for that. If I have the time, I'd like to organize the movies by prices for efficient b2g1 deals.

Pretty weak selection. I was hoping for a B1G1 with multiple pages of titles like they've had in the past.

Hope this starts working later. They have HP: OOtP in there. First time that I can recall that one has been in a deal.

[quote name='Aleman']Pretty weak selection. I was hoping for a B1G1 with multiple pages of titles like they've had in the past.[/quote]

This does have multiple pages....

[quote name='Aleman']Pretty weak selection. I was hoping for a B1G1 with multiple pages of titles like they've had in the past.[/quote]

Then you obviously didn't read the first post.

[quote name='Deefuzz']Then you obviously didn't read the first post.[/QUOTE]

C'mon... that would require something akin to work.

not working for me either. got stranger than fiction, troy, and blade runner in my cart.

discount not applying. anyone get any answers yet?

Good deal. I'm wondering when the HD-DVDs are going to go down in price. I'm looking to snatch up Heroes and the Matrix Trilogy for a bargain.

[quote name='Aleman']Pretty weak selection. I was hoping for a B1G1 with multiple pages of titles like they've had in the past.[/quote]I concur.

A number of the titles listed there are new ones, yes.

There are a good number of them that they've done previously at B1G1, as well as at lower prices. Such as 300, Troy, and so on.

With all of the news about HD-DVD failing, do you think that this is the end of the B1G1 and the $10 Blu discs?????

Thanks, OP! I just picked up The Covenant, Tears of the Sun, and Underworld: Evolution for $45 shipped! I live in Seattle (where Amazon is located) and I chose the free shipping option. I always get my orders within 2-3 business days. Lucky me! :D

I just ordered another set of three from Amazon. I picked up some $16.95 titles: Into the Blue, S.W.A.T, and Stealth.

[quote name='psunami']Hope this starts working later. They have HP: OOtP in there. First time that I can recall that one has been in a deal.[/quote]

Actually, I picked that one up in a B1G1 hd-dvd deal right before xmas.

[quote name='Jgel']With all of the news about HD-DVD failing, do you think that this is the end of the B1G1 and the $10 Blu discs?????[/quote]I'm thinking that it might be, yes. Which is a shame, since I've bought a ton of BR's from Amazon.com.

I noticed that Click is one of the movies on the B2G1 free list, which I ordered last week with A Few Good Men, which isn't on the list. I ordered them to take advantage of the Sony B2G1 mail-in offer posted elsewhere on CAG.

Right over here, in fact, as a number of the movies there are part of that B2G1:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166947

I made an order for Pan's Labryinth and 2001 (yes, I know it's only two movies) and emailed Amazon.com support to ask them to take the price of 2001 from the order I just placed as the G1 movie. It would be the cheapest between $24.95, $20.95 and $18.95, so we'll see what happens there.

some of these are nice but i got most of them from previous BOGO...may have to just take another look through for some of the $14.95 ones

I'm waiting for a sale that has 3:10 to Yuma or Across the Universe. Also want Blade Runner, but can't find 2 titles to match with it at the moment. I'm also eyeing some of those boxsets but feel like it would be such a waste to not match 3 of those for the best discount. I'm torn :(

Well, they did give me the money back on 2001, though they did it in a bass-ackward way. Instead of putting a credit of $18.95 on my order, they reduced the price of 2001 down to $0.00. Now that it's under $25, I'm paying for Super Saver Shipping. :wall:

Second email to get $3.97 credited on the order, here I come. :wall:

Woo! It always makes it better when ones "free"!

Got Blade runner, fifth element and underworld2

Might do another look over tonight.

[quote name='guyver2077']fyi this sale is for hd dvd as well..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=364032601&pf_rd_i=193642011

I wish this sale had 08 releases though.. maybe next week when american gangster comes out, sony will run another one.

or maybe they just wont bother anymore[/quote]

I threw up its own thread the same moment you posted this.

Well see what they come up with next week but i think this sale is a suprise and people should probably take advantage of it. Who knows how many more sales will be coming in.

bread's done
Back