Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it wouldn't be something amazing. The good stuff will come out on Friday morning.

I was interested in seeing the disappointment on the forums if Amazon failed to deliver. At least with the way they're doing it this year there's still HOPE for a deal, I guess. I had a paper to do anyway so I'm not too angry right now!

Gaming for people on the go
---Psp Go?

Help Captain Olimar rebuild his spaceship with help from an army of little alien creatures
---Pikmin for the Wii?

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It's exactly what I expected it to be - announcements of upcoming deals. What the crap were you people expecting?[/QUOTE]

actual deals

Eh, I don't see anything potentially scorching in games. Pikmin and Rock Band. Fight Night Round 4 again. The gaming on the go offer might be a handheld deal. I'd bite if they PM'd Walmart's $98 DS Lite. I doubt I'd buy a Go unless it was under $200, though.

I do see a potential deal on a Universal remote. I hope it's not the Logitech Harmony One, 'cause I just bought it tonight @ their BB PM price of $149.99. >_< Also, looks like there's a Nikon point n shoot going on sale. I dunno...

I think there might be Rockband games for both consoles and a PSP or DS later on the day, about 8 hrs in.

[quote name='Raye']I knew it wouldn't be something amazing. The good stuff will come out on Friday morning.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the moment I saw the DVD deals earlier today, this is what I expected. Nothing special until Thursday/Friday. Maybe a few gems here and there, but no massive blockbusters. Prove me wrong Amazon!

Today, Nov 23

9 AM PST
-Help Captain Olimar rebuild his spaceship with help from an army of little alien creatures (pikmin?)
-Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes (EndWar ?)
-Rock on with this band game for Xbox 360/PS3 (Rock Band, Band Hero, Guitar Hero?)
-Get ready for fun in the sun!
-Put on your boxing gloves for this Xbox360 game (Fight Night Round 4?)

12PM pst
-World War II on the Wii
-Gaming for people on the go (PSP or DS?)

Who can solve the clues for the lightning deals? I want to know if its even worth waking up in 9 hours for it.

[quote name='OddLogik']Who can solve the clues for the lightning deals? I want to know if its even worth waking up in 9 hours for it.[/QUOTE]

One of them is Pikmin for sure. The other I'm not sure about.

9 am
pikmin
modern warfare 1 or 2
beatles rockband 360
beatles rockband ps3
???????
Fight Night 4

12 pm
call of duty
psp go

Anyone wanna make educated guesses on the Lightning Deal titles?

Help Captain Olimar rebuild his spaceship with help from an army of little alien creatures- Obviously Pikmin: New Play Control

Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes- The "immersive series of land and air strikes" is what throws me off... Any guesses?

Rock on with this band game for Xbox 360/PS3- Rock Band (?), hopefully Beatles?...

Get ready for fun in the sun!- Whatever that beach game for the Wii is... It's one of the confirmed titles in the Wal-Mart BF deals. I don't feel like checking for the name. :p

Put on your boxing gloves for this Xbox360 game- Facebreaker? Yuck. I was thinking Punchout up until the Xbox 360 part... T_T

World War II on the Wii- Call of Duty: World at War for Wii? Or one of those History games.

Gaming for people on the go- I'm thinking this is a console.

Yeah fucking Opera again. I see all the clues now in IE. I love this browser(Opera), but I don't know how much longer I can use it. It's just not compatible with so many sites. So annoying...

[quote name='quadomatic']Today, Nov 23

9 AM PST
-Help Captain Olimar rebuild his spaceship with help from an army of little alien creatures (pikmin?)
-Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes
-Rock on with this band game for Xbox 360/PS3
-Put on your boxing gloves for this Xbox360 game

12PM pst
-World War II on the Wii
-Gaming for people on the go (PSP or DS?)[/QUOTE]

Here's my guess
-Pikmin for Wii
-Modern Warfare II
-Band Hero PS3/360

Not sure about the next two, and then the last one I think is the PSP Go.

meh, i have off work tomorrow and no good deals on games i want. oh well. At least i work the evening shift so i can catch em when most of em go live during the morning hours the rest of the week. I just hope nothing good goes live when i'm at work lol.

It's so nice to have family in the states so i can catch some of these deals :) Here's hoping they have some good ones the rest of the week, even if they only match the box store deals, that's good enough for me!

[quote name='quadomatic']Today, Nov 23

9 AM PST

12PM pst
-World War II on the Wii
-Gaming for people on the go (PSP or DS?)[/QUOTE]

Pikmin
COD Modern Warfare (original)
Rockband/Band Hero/Guitar Hero
????
Fight Night Round 4
COD WAW
PSP Go?

Man, only deal im interested in is the pspgo, but I'll be at work and the only access to a computer is the Apple Store...

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Anyone wanna make educated guesses on the Lightning Deal titles?

Help Captain Olimar rebuild his spaceship with help from an army of little alien creatures- Obviously Pikmin: New Play Control

Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes- The "immersive series of land and air strikes" is what throws me off... Any guesses?

Rock on with this band game for Xbox 360/PS3- Rock Band (?), hopefully Beatles?...

Get ready for fun in the sun!- Whatever that beach game for the Wii is... It's one of the confirmed titles in the Wal-Mart BF deals. I don't feel like checking for the name. :p

Put on your boxing gloves for this Xbox360 game- Facebreaker? Yuck. I was thinking Punchout up until the Xbox 360 part... T_T

World War II on the Wii- Call of Duty: World at War for Wii? Or one of those History games.

Gaming for people on the go- I'm thinking this is a console.[/QUOTE]

I'd guess EndWar for the second one, wouldn't the punch one be Fight Night?

countdown to a countdown... LAME.

they better not make L4D2 or Dragon Age a lightning deal or else there's a good chance I'm going to Best Buy

I doubt it would be MW2, that game is one of their best selling items on the whole site, no reason for them to discount it any more than they have. Its probably CoD4 GOTY edition or something like Battlefield.

9 AM PST

12PM pst
-World War II on the Wii
-Gaming for people on the go (PSP or DS?)

Pikmin
?
Rock Band
?
Fight Night 4

Call Of DutyL World At War
PSP Go

damn i'm hoping the gaming on the go is a sale on the nintendo ds, since i've been holding out on using my $30 promo until amazon has it on sale for around $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back