Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='quadomatic']Today, Nov 23

9 AM PST
-Help Captain Olimar rebuild his spaceship with help from an army of little alien creatures
-Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes
-Rock on with this band game for Xbox 360/PS3
-Get ready for fun in the sun!
-Put on your boxing gloves for this Xbox360 game

12PM pst
-World War II on the Wii
-Gaming for people on the go (PSP or DS?) [/QUOTE]
Pikmin Wii
Call of Duty 4
Rock Band 2
Wii Sports Resort
Fight Night Rd 4
Call of Duty WaW
PSP GO - My guess due to past Amazon discounts and overall poor sale

Those are my guesses. Really nothing newer, but probably some decent deals. I'll be more interested to see what they have on Friday.

[quote name='OmniscientlyMe']Now if someone could just leak the rest of the week, it would waste less of our time.[/QUOTE]
This. It's going to be like this ALLLLLLLLL week. Yaaaaaaay.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes- The "immersive series of land and air strikes" is what throws me off... Any guesses?[/QUOTE]

Maybe Endwar. But probably Call of Duty 4, since you can call in "air strikes."

PSP Go will probably be a poor deal. The best deals are early, and they're probably throwing it up just to test the waters. Hopefully it ends up selling ~1%.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's definitely COD 4: GOTY....its a direct quote from the product description.[/QUOTE]

oh great... didn't they have a deal on that before MW2 came out? $30 didn't cut it then, either

[quote name='miriamleo']How is the shipping for amazon? Does it kill these deal?[/QUOTE]

As long as the before-lightning-deal-promo price is greater than $25, you'll get FSSS.

Amazon has posted a few of their featured deals this week.

Tuesday :

• DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable (Xbox)
Wednesday :

• Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Xbox)
  • Guitar Hero Smash Hits (PS3)
  • Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle (Wii)
Thursday :

• We Ski and Snowboard (Wii)
  • Tekken 6 (PS3)
Friday :

• Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Time to tag so I remember to stay up to date on the deals. Not expecting much but that might be a blessing in its own right.

[quote name='Darkchaos91']Amazon has posted a few of their featured deals this week.

Tuesday :

Wednesday :

Thursday :

• Tekken 6 (PS3)
Friday :

[/QUOTE]

Nice. For the PS3 bundle, I'm wondering which games they will be.

I take it that you guys are new to how BF works for Amazon? They are baiting you guys to spend money on crap until the big deals do show up on Friday. Most of which will not be known until that day actually arrives. Same thing happened last year & the year before that =P.

-DarkLegacy

These are my price points, if they don't hit I'll pass:
Tue: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable (360) -- $60 or less -- not going to happen
Wed: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (360) -- $18 or less -- possible!
Fri: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console -- $400 with $150 or more credit -- doubtful

[quote name='Darkchaos91']Amazon has posted a few of their featured deals this week.

Tuesday :

Wednesday :

Thursday :

• Tekken 6 (PS3)
Friday :

[/QUOTE]

thanks for letting us know

the ps3 deal I am interested in

yeah I think my 60 gig is on its last legs and well, 30.00 off via trade in credit, and 30.00 off via gamer credit from purchases = 239.99 new ps3 hopefully

[quote name='Bigandtasty']Are we sure that the CoD4 will be GotY edition and not Reflex edition? Is that quote only on the GotY box?[/QUOTE]

Unless they can beat Walmart's $25 BF offer for Cod4 GOTY for PS3, I'll pass.

[quote name='kodave']Is Pikmin New Play Control worth it if its $10 or less, or should I hold off for Pikmin 2 New Play Control?[/QUOTE]

If you haven't played it before, its worth it.

I was checking their game deals a few minutes ago and there are a few games that caught my attention, namely the Ghostbusters Slimer Edition for less than thirty dollars and Dragon Age Origins for $44.00. I'm thinking about giving Dragon Age Origins a chance, since it'll be like $24.00 (w/o shipping) with my MW2 $20.00 credit. Is it good or should I wait for it to go even lower?

Also, I'm crossing my fingers to see Tekken 6 at a lower price range this week.

WOW another lame ass deals

hopefully these are NOT black friday deals and better deals will beout thursday and friday..

No love at all for the DS or psp

Upcoming DealGaming for people on the goDeal starts in: 06:29:09

could be deal on the DEAD psp Go LOL

Another quick question. I have a $40 VG credit from the buy 80 get 40 deal Amazon had. IIRC, it said you have to use the credit in one shot. Let's say there's a lightning deal at 20 bucks, what can I do to get the most of my credit? Do I have to buy something else (probably at MSRP) or can I wait? Don't think I've ever taken part in an Amazon lightning deal in the past, and I've never received one of these credits before, so I'm confused as to how it all will work out.

Any credits like the $40 VG credit are single use items. You use them on one transaction, and if you don't use all $40 of it, the rest disappears.

Rock Band deal is, most likely, a match of the RB1 Special Edition for $50 deal. They said they were going to match other place's BF deals. If, amazingly, it happens to be RB2 Special Edition for $50 (360), I'm in. Otherwise I'll pass.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm confused, are these lightning deals taking place of black Friday, or are they just something on top of it? If so, when are the ads coming out?[/QUOTE]

They are having "Black Friday" deals starting today, but with different lightning deals each day. So the stuff offered today won't be offered tomorrow, nor on Black Friday. Black Friday will have other deals. Everything is part of Amazon's BF Week.

Here's hoping that the "Put on your boxing gloves for this Xbox360 game" clue is a match of GameCrazy's $14.99 for Fight Night Round 4 deal. If it is over that, or god forbid, something like Don King's Super Crappy Boxing Game, I'll pass.

[quote name='crunchewy'] If, amazingly, it happens to be RB2 Special Edition for $50 (360), I'm in. Otherwise I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

If you're right I'm in too (PS3). I've been wanting an extra guitar and mic and held ground even with all the deals on them the last few days.

So I've never really bought anything from a lightening deal before, but I was wondering... If I put something in my cart that is a lightening deal, what happens later when the deal is over or sold out, but it is still in my cart? Does having it in my cart guarantee the price for later/guarantee me a copy if it sells out, or do I need to actually pay for it during the lightening deal time? Thanks to anybody that clears this up for me :)

[quote name='Grayfox43']So I've never really bought anything from a lightening deal before, but I was wondering... If I put something in my cart that is a lightening deal, what happens later when the deal is over or sold out, but it is still in my cart? Does having it in my cart guarantee the price for later/guarantee me a copy if it sells out, or do I need to actually pay for it during the lightening deal time? Thanks to anybody that clears this up for me :)[/QUOTE]
You gotta be pretty quick, but I think if you manage to nab it in your cart you have until the deal ends, iirc.

[quote name='Grayfox43']So I've never really bought anything from a lightening deal before, but I was wondering... If I put something in my cart that is a lightening deal, what happens later when the deal is over or sold out, but it is still in my cart? Does having it in my cart guarantee the price for later/guarantee me a copy if it sells out, or do I need to actually pay for it during the lightening deal time? Thanks to anybody that clears this up for me :)[/QUOTE]

First come, first served. Having it in your cart doesn't guarantee you anything. There is some conflicting opinions on this but I do not believe there is a hold while the transaction is being done. If it's a good/great deal, it'll be gone in 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back