Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DV8']Question, I have it in my cart but I'm still debating. Will Amazon take it out of my cart or take away the promotion price if I don't buy it within a certain amount of time?[/QUOTE]

U have until midnight or they complete sell out on the game (not likely).

$60 is a good deal, but not for me. I really don't care much for Tekken and I have all my fighters on PS3.

The game and stick for $60 is a sweet deal though.

[quote name='Jodou']You guys are gonna be pissed: it's the Tekken 6 bundle for $60.[/QUOTE]

Meh. I wouldn't mind getting a cheap arcade fighting stick, if it's actually good quality...but this one comes with Tekken :roll:

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']$60 is a good price, not sure what people are complaining about. If it were PS3 I'd probably get it since even though I'm not a big Tekken fan I could use the stick for other games.[/QUOTE]

Because people are dumbasses.

I bought two of them.

Worse comes to worst, I throw the game on ebay for $45 and get a fight stick for $15.

[quote name='DV8']Question, I have it in my cart but I'm still debating. Will Amazon take it out of my cart or take away the promotion price if I don't buy it within a certain amount of time?[/QUOTE]

Midnight PST.

Some Chinese kid will run by and steal it.

[quote name='c3r1h5']how long do you have to keep it in your cart at this price? until the offer expires?[/QUOTE]

I think you have until Midnight PST until you lose out. I still have a copy of The Marine that was $2.00 this morning in my cart.

same here--bought the ps3 for $30 cant help but feel if these dont sell they sell them for cheaper

[quote name='estat']sell the game for $40 and you have a wireless fight stick for $20.[/QUOTE]

not bad when you think about it this way. I'm a d-pad kind of guy personally so I'll stick to the dual shock for fighting games. Still this seems like a pretty good deal.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Still debating since I've heard the stick is crap but I didn't really want to drop $130 on a SF TE stick. At least I can trade in the game somewhere for a cheap stick.

Hate the Tekken series, more of a Street Fighter Guy, thinking of getting it since I have $75 in GC and sell the game since I need a fight stick. Are these sticks comparable to the Madcatz sticks. Need to buy something to keep the anger caused by missing out on Batman AA controlled...

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']so is there a reason you can't get the lightning deal price if you have a $100 promo[/QUOTE]

happened to me on the PS3 tekken deal a week ago. Call amazon and they'll straighten it out.

so sad I missed out on the $30 ps3 LE Tekken 6 lightning deal a week or so back, hopefully we will see that price again (though doubtful)

[quote name='Nikadimas']I think you have until Midnight PST until you lose out. I still have a copy of The Marine that was $2.00 this morning in my cart.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, they've changed the lightning deal terms and conditions to say that stock MIGHT run out and you're out of luck, so just having it in your cart is no longer a guarantee you get the price (since they used to actually put out fewer coupons than they had stock but seem to have abandoned that of late.. :/ )

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']so is there a reason you can't get the lightning deal price if you have a $100 promo[/QUOTE]

If you have any promo credit in your account it will mess up the lightning deals.

In my cart, but I dont think I can pull the trigger on this one. I agree I think we will see lower prices. If it was 40 I would have bit, but 60, meh.

Happend to me earlier today too. The game should have only been $10 but I still have near $17 in promo credit and took it all. I had to call Amazon to fix the price and have my promo credit.

I'm wondering if the tekken 6 for ps3 on thursday will be the bundle...

also something funny...

Amazon TIV on tekken 6 31.25
Amazon TIV on T6 bundle 25.00

Hate Tekken, have several SFIV TE sticks, but this deal's too good/stupid to pass up. Ordered one. Tekken-hating 1-TE-stick-owning roommate also bit.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Hate Tekken, have several SFIV TE sticks, but this deal's too good/stupid to pass up. Ordered one. Tekken-hating 1-TE-stick-owning roommate also bit.[/QUOTE]

Are there reviews for the stick anywhere?

I also have a TE and would only be buying this for the stick.

How is the total breaking down for you guys? I have the $100 promo credit form the arcade on my account already and this is how it breaks down....

Items: $129.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$80.01
Promotion Applied: -$0.00
Reward Applied: -$0.00
Lightning Deal: -$49.98
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif

Total Before Tax: $0.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Since it does not tell me what exactly is credit and what is discount I want to make sure.

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']this disappeared in a minute!
it was a great deal for sure.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Showing 34% claimed for me (even after a reload)...

It may not be a TE stick, but it's a stick nonetheless. I'm sure someone like me who has never used an Arcade Stick at home would enjoy it.

fck it im buying it ---selling my ps3 tekken bundle on craigs list or ebay-for $80 or 90 that way i get this for free or $10 .

[quote name='OGHowie']Are there reviews for the stick anywhere?

I also have a TE and would only be buying this for the stick.[/QUOTE]
Reviews I saw listed the main con about the stick was that it had a square gate.

Aside from that the quality was said to be slightly less than the TE SFIV stick.

[quote name='3peen']so sad I missed out on the $30 ps3 LE Tekken 6 lightning deal a week or so back, hopefully we will see that price again (though doubtful)[/QUOTE]

Considering there's still over a 1,000 in-stock at amazon, we might see this deal on ps3 again. Maybe on thursday......

Also fallout 3:GOTY seems to have the BF Banner.......

[quote name='NJMane']How is the total breaking down for you guys? I have the $100 promo credit form the arcade on my account already and this is how it breaks down....

Items: $129.99
Promotion Applied: -$80.01
Lightning Deal: -$49.98
pixel-grey._V47081715_.gif

Total Before Tax: $0.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Since it does not tell me what exactly is credit and what is discount I want to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Mine came up as :

Subtotal of Items: $129.99
Lightning Deal: -$70.01
------
Total: $59.98
Gift Cards: -$59.98
------
Total for this Order:

Decided to go in for one too, nice price. Actually, does the game look just as good as the PS3 version? I've only seen the PS3 one for reference (I liked the motion blur effect enabled).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back