Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jacknicklson']ACII for $49.99 via twitter(both systems)[/QUOTE]

the "official" amazon deals twitter only has Batman as the last tweet which one are you guys following?

Tales of Vesperia sub $10 please. or under $15. plz plz!

Hell I'd buy it at $20. ;)

I didnt expect it to be cheap to be honest. 50$ isnt bad for a game that just came out a week ago. But if you think about it, its essentially what I paid for it on release date because it gave me a $10 credit that I put towards another game. (credit no longer available)

Guess it's just a little much that everyone is expecting that Amazon is going to have crazy deals all week long.

For $50, it's no doubt going to be the Limited/Collector's Edition that they once again have a glut of. There is no way they will insult shoppers by offering the regular version for $50, since the majority of the public knows it will be a Black Friday doorbuster at Best Buy or Target or where ever the hell it's going to be $35/$40

They will also no doubt pricematch the Black Friday deals on the regular edition of said game, on Thursday or Friday...

[quote name='Marcoaurelius']lol at you people complaining about these deals[/QUOTE]
lol at you people complaining about these people complaining about these deals:roll:

$50 is kinda weak. Guess my Amazon VG credit sits for another day.

[quote name='karkyco']For $50, it's no doubt going to be the Limited/Collector's Edition that they once again have a glut of.

They will also no doubt pricematch the Black Friday deals on the regular edition of said game, on Thursday or Friday...[/QUOTE]
Was their a collector's edition of ACII? I didn't think there was one published. And I might be wrong but I don't believe ACII has shown up on any released BF ads.

[quote name='Sigma']Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a deal on Arkham Asylum today?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You missed the deal. It was for the X360 Collector's Edition version. It was $50. Sold out within a couple of minutes.

[quote name='Sigma']Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a deal on Arkham Asylum today?[/QUOTE]

The deal came and sold out already. 49.98 for the collector's edition of AA on 360.

Edit: What karkyco said.

[quote name='karkyco']For $50, it's no doubt going to be the Limited/Collector's Edition that they once again have a glut of. There is no way they will insult shoppers by offering the regular version for $50, since the majority of the public knows it will be a Black Friday doorbuster at Best Buy or Target or where ever the hell it's going to be $35/$40

They will also no doubt pricematch the Black Friday deals on the regular edition of said game, on Thursday or Friday...[/QUOTE]

no limited/collector's because only Gamestop has them.

[quote name='wishfulthinker828']Argh, not the price point I wanted for AC 2. Will have to just wait for a used copy from gamestop so I can stack CAG 16 and Edge card.[/QUOTE]
And you can rob the developer and publisher of your money and line Lamestops fat pockets even more. I grabbed this from Amazon on the pre-order deal which was $50 with a coupon code, AC2 is better in every way from the original and is one of the best games of the year and I would even say this console generation.

I also haven't seen AC2 on sale at any retail stores for BF, so $50 for one of the years best that came out a week ago is a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='wishfulthinker828']Argh, not the price point I wanted for AC 2. Will have to just wait for a used copy from gamestop so I can stack CAG 16 and Edge card.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah, forgot about CAG16! thanks, i should be ashamed of myself.

[quote name='Vader582']lol at you people complaining about these people complaining about the deals:roll:

.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that would be funny if I actually was complaining and not laughing at the idiots who are complaining about a price drop of a game that's been out less than a week even if it is "only $10."

[quote name='Dalerax']Um... wasn't it 52.99 at one point very recently? Three dollars less is a Black Friday week lightning deal? Pathetic.[/QUOTE]

It launched at $50.99 (w/ $5 code) + it came with $10 in game credits.

I ended up paying $40.59 with game credits applied.

[quote name='Dalerax']The deal came and sold out already. 49.98 for the collector's edition of AA on 360.

Edit: What karkyco said.[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's alright by me. I really don't want the collector's edition and I prefer to get the game on PS3, just because I had rented it and gotten pretty far on PS3. Thanks for the info though.

There's this thing called store credit, and some of us have it. In fact, I have over $200 in "Lamestop" store credit. So I'm going to go the intelligent route and do what's best for me. I think it's hilarious that you're preaching amazon over gamestop, they're both retail companies that thrive on capitalism.

[quote name='Sigma']And you can rob the developer and publisher of your money and line Lamestops fat pockets even more. I grabbed this from Amazon on the pre-order deal which was $50 with a coupon code, AC2 is better in every way from the original and is one of the best games of the year and I would even say this console generation.

I also haven't seen AC2 on sale at any retail stores for BF, so $50 for one of the years best that came out a week ago is a pretty decent deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Marcoaurelius']I suppose that would be funny if I actually was complaining and not laughing at the idiots who are complaining about a price drop of a game that's been out less than a week even if it is "only $10."[/QUOTE]

Not worth $50 to me.

Guess I called it! That really is a horrible deal and obviously just trying to move units. It'll be very sad if it sells out lol.

[quote name='awesome gamer']The front page of this thread states that on friday amazon will have a ps3/2 game bundle on friday.....where is that info coming from?[/QUOTE]
It was on their video game calender, but seems to have been removed.

You missed it.

:360: Collector's Edition @ $48.98 [10am PST]

[quote name='pjb16']It was on their video game calender, but seems to have been removed.[/QUOTE]

can you link to the calender? I've never seen it on amazon.

edit: was typing this before the post above was there. =/

[quote name='wishfulthinker828']There's this thing called store credit, and some of us have it. In fact, I have over $200 in "Lamestop" store credit. So I'm going to go the intelligent route and do what's best for me. I think it's hilarious that you're preaching amazon over gamestop, they're both retail companies that thrive on capitalism.[/QUOTE]
I just really hate Gamestop, I worked for the company for 5 years and have seen first hand how the company works. I don't like how they treat customers and I don't like how they treat employees. I'm sure for that whooping $200 on your edge card netted Lamestop a nice $500 by selling your games to someone else. I have nothing against used game sales, but I think they should be done like Goozex or here at CAG where the people selling the games have a say in how much they sell or trade there stuff for.

If you like Gamestop, by all means shop there and continue to let them rip you off and con you into pre-ordering games.

Become the Ultimate big-game hunter.

Cabella's Big Game Hunter $24

Gaming on the go!

Metallic Rose DS Lite $98

Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules.

Midnight Club LA $10

[quote name='Sigma']I just really hate Gamestop, I worked for the company for 5 years and have seen first hand how the company works. I don't like how they treat customers and I don't like how they treat employees. I'm sure for that whooping $200 on your edge card netted Lamestop a nice $500 by selling your games to someone else. I have nothing against used game sales, but I think they should be done like Goozex or here at CAG where the people selling the games have a say in how much they sell or trade there stuff for.

If you like Gamestop, by all means shop there and continue to let them rip you off and con you into pre-ordering games.[/QUOTE]

Wah, wah, wah. Gamestop hate is so boring and played out.

[quote name='Marcoaurelius']I suppose that would be funny if I actually was complaining and not laughing at the idiots who are complaining about a price drop of a game that's been out less than a week even if it is "only $10."[/QUOTE]

AGAIN, Do you not know what website you're on?

We're Cheap Ass Gamers.

We're use to great deals on games, no matter how long they've been out. That's what we look for.

And calling us idiots is a great way to make friends here.

[quote name='Jodou']Become the Ultimate big-game hunter.

Cabella's Big Game Hunter $24

Gaming on the go!

Metallic Rose DS Lite $98

Illegal street racing for the Xbox 360 with no track, no load times, no rules.

Midnight Club LA $10[/QUOTE]

How do you know these early? lol

[quote name='Xenokai']Are these deals really that great? Black friday sales week where is the $60 games for $25 lol[/QUOTE]

They're wherever your grammar skills are hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back