Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Penguin1084']ok, so I got out of class at 2:50, ran to a building with wireless internet and am eagerly waiting these deals in 2 minutes :D[/QUOTE]

Haha me too. I bolted out of class and headed straight for the computer lab.

seriously? $50 for ac2? at least make it $44 to follow the trend.. picked up carnival games for $10 for my sisters though! and still have batman in my cart.. still debating.

[quote name='Jodou']Is secret. ;)[/QUOTE]

Im intrigued lol. When you see them early, are you able to also start buying them early?

[quote name='Aleman']$50? That's about the same as the normal price + ECA. No thanks. I was hoping for $40.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, this is pretty crappy. More better next time Amazon.

[quote name='Penguin1084']seriously? $50 for ac2? at least make it $44 to follow the trend.. picked up carnival games for $10 for my sisters though! and still have batman in my cart.. still debating.[/QUOTE]

meh. I thought they'd go $40. Not much of a deal at this price.

Finally some PS3 love, but $50 for AC2? You've got to be fraken' kidding me. I could have paid that price last week at Fry's! I _might_ have cracked at $35. At $30 certainly would have. But $50!!!! Ugh.

Wow, FAIL! And yet it still is going to sell out to all the soccer moms and clueless people who think anything in the gold box is a deal to jump on...

[quote name='Johnny_Blaze']Midnight club worth the ten bones?[/QUOTE]

If you like free roam racing games that allow you to customize your car to the max (i think mine has elmo on the hood holding a rifle) then yes, but I do warn you, it is very repetitive, has a check list feel to it, and the multiplayer community (last time I checked) is non existent.

$50 is just weak for AC2. Don't even know why they called this a black friday deal. I probably should have got it when I had the chance for $44 with eca discount. I cancelled that since there weren't a lot of reviews out and I hated AC. Well all these deals have been pretty lame. I hope this isn't a precursor on what the deals will be on Thursday and Friday.

Wow. Pass on everything. Midnight Club LA isn't even a good deal especially if you're going to want the DLC.. might as well grab the Complete.

my own opinion is that amazon will probably have AC2 for $35-$40 on black friday to match other retailers, so best bet for people is to wait until then. this is probably just to get a little more cash from people before then.

[quote name='OddLogik']Im intrigued lol. When you see them early, are you able to also start buying them early?[/QUOTE]
No, but that would be a great trick lol.

I was going to pickup MCLA for $10, refreshed the page because I had the item in my cart (which didnt seem to apply) and it was all claimed. Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?! Must be faster than light next time :(

So somehow with credit I have built up I have over the past 2 days managed to get Wolverine (blu-ray), Midnight Club, and Borderlands for like 3.83. :lol: I'm not sure where all my credit came from.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Wah, wah, wah. Gamestop hate is so boring and played out.[/QUOTE]
I have a legitimate reason to hate the company. You'd have to be blind to not see how much they rip people off on a daily basis. It's not just customers though, it's the employees as well.

I'm not going to continue ranting about how horrible and awful of a store Gamestop is, because there are worse places out there and I personally would rather not have more people like yourself coming into this thread with unrelated posts to the topic defending Gamestop.

On a related note.

Those Midnight Clubs and Carnival Games went FAAAAAST!

Anyone who thought Assassins Creed 2 would be $40 needs to reevaluate themselves before posting on this website. Anyone who thought it'd reach $30 should be banned.

Seriously guys, the game sold 1.8 million copies in its first week, why in the world would you cut the price during the 2nd?

My Modern Warfare 2 credit messed up the MC LA lightning deal... on checkout it listed $27.99 - $20 credit (from MW2) - $7.99 Lightnining Deal.

Oh well, I didn't really want that game anyway.

Amazon is just playing on the perception of black friday equals awesome deals. This is a HEAVILY advertised sale, they are using it as an oppurtunity to actually make money, people expecting tekken limited ed for 30 bucks type deals should be more realistic-deals like that popped up with like no notice at random times.

ACII, $50? My expectations for the upcoming Tekken6 360 deal have been greatly reduced.

[quote name='Aleman']$50? That's about the same as the normal price + ECA. No thanks. I was hoping for $40.[/QUOTE]

You sure they still work? Saw someone say that it isn't working anymore.

HAHA at the 0% claim for the PS3 AC2

[quote name='Mortimer11']Anyone have any notion of what the Tekken 6 LE is gonna go for? I'm hoping 40-50% off.[/QUOTE]

It was 30$ for the PS3 a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back