:wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk $27.98, 11/25, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV, $9.98, 11/25, 12PM PST / 3PM EST
Thursday – Monday
300+ deals lasting through the weekend while supplies last, including:
:360::ps3: Dragon Age: Origins $34.98, 11/26, 12AM PST / 3PM EST
:360::ps3:Madden NFL 10 $34.98, 11/26, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:360::ps3: Brutal Legend $34.99, 11/26, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST​
Friday Only Deals
:ps3: PS3 120 GB + KillZone 2, Infamous, $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities.
:360: Halo 3: ODST $29.98, 11/27, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST​

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapyD']
:360::ps3: Dragon Age: Origins $34.98, 11/26, 12AM PST.​
[/QUOTE]

Nice. I hope I remember to check back for this.

I'm going for PS3 and ODST... I will be at work, so I must rely on my mom to find them and click in time... Geez I'm scared... o_O

[quote name='CheapyD']or playing Assassin's Creed II![/QUOTE]
Man, you are slacking! Already beat and plat that last weekend. :p

[quote name='shrike4242']Any idea when the full list for Thursday and Friday will be available?[/QUOTE]

remember there was never a full list last year. people were finding unadvertised deals left and right. it was the best BF ever.

ok so no one laugh me out of here but any hope for a PSP Go deal? i'd like to use my console credit....

[quote name='wildnuts02']remember there was never a full list last year. people were finding unadvertised deals left and right. it was the best BF ever.

ok so no one laugh me out of here but any hope for a PSP Go deal? i'd like to use my console credit....[/QUOTE]There was a list of core items, though additional items popped up to match other retailers' B&M deals.

damn it Cheapy

I believe i speak for the whole lovely CheapAssess in here when i say: you stop playing video games and work double shift on obtaining these deals!

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I'm going for PS3 and ODST... I will be at work, so I must rely on my mom to find them and click in time... Geez I'm scared... o_O[/QUOTE]
cant blame ya.

both deals sound awesome
even for a not so Halo fan like myself who has never touched those games.
the ps3 is definitely in though

Hey cheapy, Destructoid says Dirt 2 is for the PS3, but you have it for the 360, which is it? I also wish GTA IV was for the PS3 too, not sure why they can't have it for both.

[quote name='pram12']Waiting for a Valkyria Chronicles deal. Thanks Cheapy![/QUOTE]

It's not going to get much cheaper than $20 new, $18 used @ Gamestop.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hey cheapy, Destructoid says Dirt 2 is for the PS3, but you have it for the 360, which is it? I also wish GTA IV was for the PS3 too, not sure why they can't have it for both.[/QUOTE]
You dare question him?!

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']So im guessin that the ps3 bundle will be OOS minutes after it is released :([/QUOTE]If that long.

Do what the rest of us do, stay up until 12AM PST on Friday morning and do your shopping, and then go back to bed. Or wake up at 11:45PM PT and do the same thing.

Time well spent :applause:

Thanks for the list Cheapy. Glad to see I'm not going to have to trek out to BB for Dragons Age.

[quote name='CheapyD']Wednesday
50+ deals, including:
:360: Dirt 2 $39.98, 11/25, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk $27.98, 11/25, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV, $9.98, 11/25, 12PM PST / 3PM EST
Thursday – Monday
300+ deals lasting through the weekend while supplies last, including:
:360::ps3: Dragon Age: Origins $34.98, 11/26, 12AM PST / 3PM EST
:360::ps3:Madden NFL 10 $34.98, 11/26, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST
:360::ps3: Brutal Legend $34.99, 11/26, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST​
Friday Only Deals
:ps3: PS3 120 GB + KillZone 2, Infamous, $10 promo credit, $299.98, Limited Quantities.
:360:
cool2.gif
Halo 3: ODST $29.98, 11/27, 9AM PST / 12 PM EST​
[/QUOTE]
Thanks Cheapy D! Can you believe it black Friday is almost here! :)
I'll be sure to grab Dragon Age: Origins, and many other games. After all Black Friday is the time to get great deals!:bouncy:

Definitely picking up GTAIV for $10... today was a bit disappointing. I only got Midnight Club for $10, and an intentional pass on Tekken 6 LE.

My biggest hope for AC2 for $40... $50 just isn't going to cut it.

Do the Wednesday deals start in 3 hours? And is shipping free during black friday? I thought I remembered reading that in that BF thread.

alot of these items have been cheaper in previous deals on Amazon, like Killzone 2 for 20 bucks, Madden and brutal legend for 30, animal crossing for 19.99, I really think the black friday thing is overblown overall, there are some good deals, but most this stuff you can get cheaper outside black friday. I bet some of the best deals will be the unadvertised ones. The PS3 deal is good though, but I ended up getting the best buy one, liked the games better-they're newer and harder to find for cheap and I had 350 GC.

[quote name='Chixdiggit']*fingers crossed* for L4D2 @$35[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I sure hope it's on sale along with the other $35 games on Thursday. Then I definitely won't have to get up early Friday. I have a good feeling...

I don't see any great deals yet, i would bite for most games that are $25... $30 the most. Give it a month or so and you'll see all these games show up on Gamefly's store for $20 to keep.

Some people may be turned off by Amazon's matching prices. But for me? Well needless to say working on Black Friday It's a blessing for my wife to be able to shop for me *ONLINE* and for me to buy on *THANKSGIVING* without having to deal with all the stress. I realize Amazon might not be having great TV deals (or will they?) but pretty much everything else they are matching. Why even bother leaving the house? Damn.

[quote name='namster1337']CAG's play games?!?![/QUOTE]

I'd laugh if it wasn't so damn true...with all the time spent hussling for more and more deals, I know I really don't play anywhere damn near enough!!!

[quote name='monsta mack']some people may be turned off by amazon's matching prices. But for me? Well needless to say working on black friday it's a blessing for my wife to be able to shop for me *online* and for me to buy on *thanksgiving* without having to deal with all the stress. I realize amazon might not be having great tv deals (or will they?) but pretty much everything else they are matching. Why even bother leaving the house? Damn.[/quote]
QFT. I'd rather jump out the window instead of dealing with BF shopping crowds.

All I can say is I'm READY! I loved Amazon so much last year even though my credit card was extremely depressed. I'll be up til 3AM a lot these next few days..

Mannn, I'm sooo tempted by that ps3. Esp since I have that $100 from the 360 arcade. Or... at least I hope I have it...

Hmm, so how do I find out if I have it?

Yeah, that PS3 deal is sweet. Gotta be real quick like to be able to get on that. I'm gonna try but I am not getting my hopes up.

[quote name='shrike4242']Any idea when the full list for Thursday and Friday will be available?[/QUOTE]
Sadly, my former contact at Amazon has a new role there, so I really don't know. We never really got the full list anyway since the deals changed daily.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hey cheapy, Destructoid says Dirt 2 is for the PS3, but you have it for the 360, which is it? I also wish GTA IV was for the PS3 too, not sure why they can't have it for both.[/QUOTE]My bad...fixed the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back