Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony,

I just want to shout out a huge thank you for being part of this community - your work has made this holiday special for many gamers, and the fact that you continue to work hard throughout the hoildays shows you believe in this community - thanks for doing an awesome job, keep up the great work, and hopefully it's visible to your bosses that you are beating the "big guys" (steam, best buy, etc) at their own game. Happy Holidays (and I can't wait to pick up Scribblenauts and NFS:MW)!

-rflagg

Is the Amazon SR:TT Full Package for $7.50 a single Steam key or separate keys for the game and DLC? I would assume a single key but just making sure.

[quote name='Palinn']Is the Amazon SR:TT Full Package for $7.50 a single Steam key or separate keys for the game and DLC? I would assume a single key but just making sure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that one is a single key.

Cheers,
Tony

Hey Tony, is there anyway to figure out what our "Software/Video Games" Amazon Balance is actually good for? I've got $59.94 but I don't think I can actually use it to buy anything. I know some of it is probably for the Editors Choice in January, maybe some is f2p something, but is there anyway to actually figure it out?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah that one is a single key.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick response Tony! Did you take a few hamsters with you to Florida? :lol:

Tony,

A lot of us have purchased the newer Sonic games a la carte from Amazon or other retailers in the past. Any chance we could see a Sonic Classics bundle in the future? Something like Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, 3D Blast, and Spinball, maybe with Sonic CD. I'm sure a lot of us would like to own these to complete our Genesis Classics Collection (and of course, Steam option would be great).

[quote name='Genocidal']Tony,

A lot of us have purchased the newer Sonic games a la carte from Amazon or other retailers in the past. Any chance we could see a Sonic Classics bundle in the future? Something like Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, 3D Blast, and Spinball, maybe with Sonic CD. I'm sure a lot of us would like to own these to complete our Genesis Classics Collection (and of course, Steam option would be great).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I asked this before and never got an answer. I need Sonic Racing to complete the collection.

[quote name='nanulin']hey Tony,

What about mathcing Dragon Age Ultimate?

Thx :)[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the Steam flash sale, Amazon doesn't match those officially I don't think.

[quote name='Genocidal']Tony,

A lot of us have purchased the newer Sonic games a la carte from Amazon or other retailers in the past. Any chance we could see a Sonic Classics bundle in the future? Something like Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, 3D Blast, and Spinball, maybe with Sonic CD. I'm sure a lot of us would like to own these to complete our Genesis Classics Collection (and of course, Steam option would be great).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kaydigi']Yeah I asked this before and never got an answer. I need Sonic Racing to complete the collection.[/QUOTE]

I'm asheskitty, and I approve this message.

[quote name='kataztrophik']From what I can tell, the STALKER games on Amazon aren't Steam versions if that matters to you. I was contemplating asking Tony to pricematch Call of Pripyat but seeing as how my Shadow of Chernobyl is a Steam copy, I decided against it.[/QUOTE]

The one in the THQ Medley is Steam.

Hey guys,

I'll pitch the Sonic Classics pack but it likely won't happen in December. Good feedback though.

My niece is watching me work and said "what are you doing?" I responded with "talking to my friends". Her response "OH! Can I say hi?"

With that, here is her message:

aqqqyjiop[]\';lkkkjjjhgggfdsaasdfghjkl;'wertyuioooopppppppppppppppppppmnbvcxz.
]';[PJYUTGRDSFRTSZDFYGFDSYTDSTYU7TDE76RT7XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX
XXX
CCVCXVXCGFHJUIYGFTRDFTYUTR78643567453567CVCBNBM,.GHJUGUYFRTGYTRTYTRTYFRHGFGHYSWEREAQWEDSGTF
XXXXZZZZQQQQEEEEEEAAARRRGGGGVVVVVVLLTTRTRTRLLLGGHGGGHHHHHHHHJJJJJHHHHHYYYYUUUUUERREETRRRTRTRTRTRTR
55555`1234567890-
xcvbnm,.;lkuytyu78i6ty78765r45676543e45643w2e3456zxcvbnm,.asdfghjkl;

You all can request autographs when she wins the Pulitzer.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

I'll pitch the Sonic Classics pack but it likely won't happen in December. Good feedback though.

My niece is watching me work and said "what are you doing?" I responded with "talking to my friends". Her response "OH! Can I say hi?"

XXXXXXXXX
XXX
CCVCXVXCGFHJUIYGFTRDFTYUTR78643567453567CVCBNBM,.GHJUGUYFRTGYTRTYTRTYFRHGFGHYSWEREAQWEDSGTF
XXXXZZZZQQQQEEEEEEAAARRRGGGGVVVVVVLLTTRTRTRLLLGGHGGGHHHHHHHHJJJJJHHHHHYYYYUUUUUERREETRRRTRTRTRTRTR
55555`1234567890-

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Aaah, already writing Vogon Poetry! Always an adorable age.

Re: Sonic
Whoot

My first Steam game (besides portal, for free because registered on OSX) was on February 14 2011. Now I'm around 400. Yes, I have a problem...

What about Nexuiz? I played it during a free weekend and liked it. Are there people playing it? $1 is a great price!

Was wondering, since it said Scribblenauts will be on sale 24-26.. I really want to buy it. Will it be on sale at 24th at midnight or will it take a while? I am a bit anxious and want to order it before I head out to my family who don't have internet access for 3-4 days. :/

I will also most definitely buy a Sonic Classics pack if it goes on sale. I have most of the newer non-emulator Sonic games but after buying that big $5 Genesis pack-o-joy I am missing out on the classic Sonic games.

I also wouldn't complain if you threw in the Toejam and Earl games. Just sayin'.

On a completely unrelated note, I will slap myself for being an entitled whiner after saying this, but I'm kind of annoyed that Dark Souls is $15 now and then going up to an $18 sale when the New Year, and the $5 vouchers, hit. I wanted to use the $5 on Dark Souls on sale for $15.

*smacks self*

[quote name='Samuelc79']Was wondering, since it said Scribblenauts will be on sale 24-26.. I really want to buy it. Will it be on sale at 24th at midnight or will it take a while? I am a bit anxious and want to order it before I head out to my family who don't have internet access for 3-4 days. :/[/QUOTE]

The price should flip between midnight and 1 AM PST, usually you can snag it by 12:40.

hi, are there going to be any deals for Worms Revolution (the latest one in the franchise)? I was thinking a 50% off ;) .
Loving the deals so far, too bad i missed the Endless Space one.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah let me get on it. I'm mobile right now so it might not be until this evening. I'll fire off an email though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mooby']Appreciate it, sir.[/QUOTE]

So do I.

[quote name='jwk94']Hey Tony do you think we could get a price match on Binary Domain? It's $6.24 on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Again, I don't think Tony will match flash sales. There should be something in the OP about this and international sites.

Well it's official, literally no one plays Blacklight Tango Down. Just tried finding a match in every game type and there was not a single player whatsoever.

In closing, don't buy Blacklight Tango Down. There's no point.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

XXXXXXXXX
XXX
55555`1234567890-

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Her mastery of iambic pentameter is breathtaking!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Two people asked if Editor's Choice game DLC will also be eligible for the coupons, but I didn't see an answer.

So...?[/QUOTE]

Negative. Also, we're kicking off a new promotion tomorrow that you'll probably hear about before you get your own email (unless you make a specific purchase tomorrow). I'll be kicking off backfills at midnight so HOPEFULLY everyone who should be backfilled is before there are a ton of questions.

Sorry to be vague...but I want you to be surprised, it's pretty rad and 12/25 is going to be super awesome.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative. Also, we're kicking off a new promotion tomorrow that you'll probably hear about before you get your own email (unless you make a specific purchase tomorrow). I'll be kicking off backfills at midnight so HOPEFULLY everyone who should be backfilled is before there are a ton of questions.

Sorry to be vague...but I want you to be surprised, it's pretty rad and 12/25 is going to be super awesome.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Is it going to make my 300 coupons useful?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative. Also, we're kicking off a new promotion tomorrow that you'll probably hear about before you get your own email (unless you make a specific purchase tomorrow). I'll be kicking off backfills at midnight so HOPEFULLY everyone who should be backfilled is before there are a ton of questions.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Damn...and still without my 10$ from Hitman Absolution (29.99$).

Thank you Tony for these big deals!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

First: SQUEE!

Second: What do you mean by backfilled? Don't answer that if you can't just yet ;)

Third: Merry Thanksmas!

[quote name='espy605']Again, I don't think Tony will match flash sales. There should be something in the OP about this and international sites.[/QUOTE]

Ah, alright, thanks.

[quote name='sharpeone']Feeling the same way :(. Ended up with $50 steam wallet and I am buying from everywhere but Steam.[/QUOTE]

Same except now my steam wallet is almost depleted and it's not even xmas yet!

[quote name='kajoona']Damn...and still without my 10$ from Hitman Absolution (29.99$).

Thank you Tony for these big deals![/QUOTE]

It'll come through soon. sorry for the delay dude.

Well, you've piqued my interest with this mystery promo! Looking forward to see what it will be. Since it's tied to specific games my guess is maybe something like X credit towards purchase of some other game or something? Maybe build a pack?!?

[quote name='NeoGutsman']First: SQUEE!

Second: What do you mean by backfilled? Don't answer that if you can't just yet ;)

Third: Merry Thanksmas![/QUOTE]

First: Squeeeeee!
Second: Backfill means when we set up a promotion to guve you something but need it to apply to people who did the thing to get them the benefit before the new promo starts.
3. Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm hoping it's the Tantalizing 2K Medley. BL2 has been begging for a proper price break.[/QUOTE]

I'm with asheskitty, in fact, there is a very sick bed ridden boy who only wants but one thing before dying, to see asheskitty Christmas wishes to become true.

[quote name='jwk94']Hey Tony do you think we could get a price match on Binary Domain? It's $6.24 on Steam.[/QUOTE]
ditto

I don't think it will be us using the $5 coupons. We could start gaming the system and buy things for FREE and still get coupons. That'd be one heck of a loophole, literally a loop.

The coupons are fine as they are -- if people are disappointed because they are intentionally farming a dozen or so without much to spend them on it isn't Amazon's fault.

[quote name='Mooby']The coupons are fine as they are -- if people are disappointed because they are intentionally farming a dozen or so without much to spend them on it isn't Amazon's fault.[/QUOTE]

What if I've been unintentionally farming dozens of promo credits due Tony and Amazon DVG doing a bang up job on deals? I blame them both for me getting everything I want! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back