Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tony, would it be possible for us to get a price match on Alan Wake's American Nightmare? It's $3.74 on Steam. Thanks!

[quote name='Idiotekque']
What's the cheapest Ubisoft to buy? I want AC: Revelations but I don't know what to buy. $5 for AC1 or 2 really seems like too much, I swear they've been cheaper.
There's an AC: Revelations DLC for $2.50
, which I'm hoping gives me the Ubi credit, but then it's like I'm buying the game for $5 instead of 2, and still not getting two other DLC packs, which doesn't seem worth it when it would be $3 extra for all the DLC...

I'd ask if anyone else had Ubi credit they weren't using and if they could help me grab the game, but I don't even know if Ubi games offer codes that you can give to someone else to activate. >_< (Plus probably no one has Ubi credit.)

Also, are the other two Revelations DLC even available to buy on their own? I only see the character pack for sale and that's it...

Origin has amazing customer service. >_> They're a bit hit or miss, but damn do they try. Maybe you haven't dealt with them in long time, because they got better.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why you're hot on AC:R if you haven't played AC2 & ACB first, they are better games and there's a full story arc over the three. Graphically AC2, ACB, & ACR are the same (though Istanbul pales in comparison to Venice and Rome). Gameplay doesn't really evolve either (a few more types of bombs). I thought the Lost Arcive DLC was crap (I'm guess the $2.50 you're eyeing. It's a couple hour trip through some portal-lite levels while it dribbles out some side story. Imo, grab AC2 for $5, it's the best one.

Sorry I don't think I've bought Ubi-anything from Amazon this year.

[quote name='Motoki']I don't normally buy their stuff but I did get RUSE from Amazon a while back because it's Steamworks with no additional DRM and it was on a good deal at that time.

Anyway, I got the Ubi coupon and I don't plan to use it but like you said I don't know if you can transfer their stuff. I don't think you can activate games to UPlay like you can with Steam or Origin.[/QUOTE]

Not that I've seen. If you buy from the Ubi store then re/download the game from the Uplay client. For non-steam games Uplay has a nice automatic patcher.

[quote name='MrPiggles']You might want to hold off on buying it from Amazon. Civilization series is probably gonna be a daily deal or flash sale during the Steam sale and you'd get it cheaper then.[/QUOTE]

0f8de758daf78b1c3ea6d1d53d60432c30e28d4f_full.jpg
Someone wants to believe in the steam sale. Imo, abandon all hope!

[quote name='Idiotekque']So with the Assassin's Creed games, do they all link to your uPlay account unless you buy them on Steam? I don't mind not having them on Steam (since Steam sales for the series kinda suck), but I DO want them all in one place...[/QUOTE]

Link to account as in it manages patches, collect Uplay points in one place, spend Uplay points. I don't think you are able to redownload the base game from Uplay if you didn't buy it on the Ubi store (though I haven't tested this). I didn't see an "Activate a game from serial" option on Uplay (the way there is on Origin and Steam).

[quote name='DrummerX']So there is a Sega action bundle here http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Action-Only-Pack-Download/dp/B00A6CS0NG/ref=pd_sim_vg_44 with a price glitched way way high. Shows actual price of $42.46, but Amazon is providing it instead at the low price of $104.91! Obviously an error, anyone see this prior or know what the real price should be?

edit * looks like a Total War bundle glitched as well really high. http://www.amazon.com/Total-Bundle-Viking-Battles-Download/dp/B00A6CS0O0/ref=pd_sim_vg_13[/QUOTE]

Those aren't glitches, those are just placeholder dummy prices and people aren't really meant to be buying them at those prices because those bundles aren't being promoted.

Actually, I meant to mention that to Tony when he isn't being slammed because idiots are 1 starring them because of the high temporary price and it reflects poorly on the actual product to have a low rating when the price actually does go back down.

I know you can browse through the reviews and realize people are being dumbasses but considering how many people say things like 'It had a low Metacritic score so I decided not to buy it' I'd imagine a low Amazon star rating can have a similar drive by and pass on it effect too.

I almost want to report those reviews as abuse but I don't want Amazon getting pissed off at me because technically they aren't abusive, they're just idiots.

[quote name='DrummerX']So there is a Sega action bundle here with a price glitched way way high. Shows actual price of $42.46, but Amazon is providing it instead at the low price of $104.91! Obviously an error, anyone see this prior or know what the real price should be?

edit * looks like a Total War bundle glitched as well really high. [/QUOTE]

They're previous bundles, that Sega action pack was 15$ on cyber monday.
[quote name='xanchui']They're not included in Gods and Kings either.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, bye bye SR3.
Is the dlc good anyway?
[quote name='MrPiggles']You might want to hold off on buying it from Amazon. Civilization series is probably gonna be a daily deal or flash sale during the Steam sale and you'd get it cheaper then.[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting for the 28th, you can see on the upcoming deals (amazon) that it's listed. And it's a win win anyway since I already own the 5 coupon.

[quote name='DrummerX']So there is a Sega action bundle here http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Action-Only-Pack-Download/dp/B00A6CS0NG/ref=pd_sim_vg_44 with a price glitched way way high. Shows actual price of $42.46, but Amazon is providing it instead at the low price of $104.91! Obviously an error, anyone see this prior or know what the real price should be?

edit * looks like a Total War bundle glitched as well really high. http://www.amazon.com/Total-Bundle-Viking-Battles-Download/dp/B00A6CS0O0/ref=pd_sim_vg_13[/QUOTE]

That's how the bundles look when they're not on sale -- the sum of full list price. Crazy, huh?

[quote name='asheskitty']One could make the same point about titles that flat out require steam, including but not limited to Valve titles. Steam unnecessary & proprietary too. There isn't any fundamental difference between the Steam and Origin.

There are chunk of steam haters out there (just read amazon reviews, or GOG forums). Leveraging their assets to increase their profits is the legally binding duty of any publicly traded company.

If you want to hate, hate. If you want to justify, please try to think through your points first.

For the record, I loathe EA. I have friends who were burned by EA's abuse of employees. However, I'll still buy some EA games at cheap prices.[/QUOTE]

You're kind of a condescending person, you know that?

Steam didn't start out as a proprietary store. It started out as a means of DRM and a way for Valve to deliver updates for Counter-Strike. In fact, they tried to get someone else to develop it. The titles that require Steam (including boxed retail copies) largely do so for DRM and VAC purposes. When Valve released Steam alongside Half-Life 2, it was for those purposes. Digital Distribution was hardly the standard in 2003.

I really don't want to sit here and argue with you, but try to think through my points? You must think you're a pretty special person.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Origin has amazing customer service. >_> They're a bit hit or miss, but damn do they try. Maybe you haven't dealt with them in long time, because they got better.[/QUOTE]

A page old (from my 100 post pages) but I have to chime in. Origin has the worst customer service I have dealt with. Took them a month to respond, and 4 people after that to register a retail Crysis to my account. They've blocked me from the live chat for at least a couple months and all I contacted them about was when I registered Mirror's Edge back last year it registered as Korean instead of English. So to me, they do have the worst customer service.

On topic, still on the fence for Scribblenauts even though I watched a few videos that make it look very fun. I somewhat have the same nagging feeling as Mooby where it'll be $2.50 in a week. Essentially, I'm wondering if anyone knows about how many puzzles the game is, not that I'm hanging on a long game, but I am legitimately curious.

[quote name='asheskitty']That's how the bundles look when they're not on sale -- the sum of full list price. Crazy, huh?[/QUOTE]

...It's actually way higher then the sum of full list price, math and all that. But thanks to Motoki and Stonekeep for the accurate responses, spotted them advertised in the bundles there and was going to gift if they went back down.

[quote name='BLink']No worries, just making sure :)

Questions were about whether we can expect better discounts on older Call of Duty titles than the 50% currently on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if someone already said this (I can't keep up with this thread today!), but the Call of Duty Warchest (Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty 2) is $14.99 on Steam as part of the daily so it works out to $5 per game/expansion.

[quote name='tham1988']Everyone needs to calm the fuck down with the 2k coupons
they dont work until 12-26
WORRY ABOUT IT IN 24 hours[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Tony is doing a lot of work giving coupons, so please patience ;)

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']
Mirror's Edge on Steam doesn't have a key, so you can't activate your Steam version on Origin (or buy the Time Trials DLC for it -on Steam-.)[/QUOTE]

Email Steam Cust. Svc. and ask for the key. I have done this a few times.

You may have to go a few rounds with them, but have patience and they will give it to you.

[quote name='tham1988']Everyone needs to calm the fuck down with the 2k coupons
they dont work until 12-26
WORRY ABOUT IT IN 24 hours[/QUOTE]

Actually, it sounds like quite a few others are in the same boat as I am in. No promo emails at all, not just the 2k. Patience is needed, Tony is working his tail off on Christmas Eve, but if they said nothing, 24 hours would be gone and the promo period would be all but over.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI on the codes:

1. It is 1 coupon per publisher per customer, not sure why multiple emails went out.
2. Working on getting everyone else backfilled. Gonna take a bit today.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Still in the process of backfilling everything, so if you haven't gotten a THQ, Ubi, or EA coupon yet but should have I'm hoping to have everything updated this afternoon.

Second,

I've been trying to figure out how to respond to the people who are upset that we're giving out $5 to people as a gift. Unfortunately I don't have a good response to this, I can understand price drops...we're handing you a free $5 though in this case. Like I said, I don't have a good response here so I will leave it at:

I'm sorry this is upsetting.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shrowd']Actually, it sounds like quite a few others are in the same boat as I am in. No promo emails at all, not just the 2k. Patience is needed, Tony is working his tail off on Christmas Eve, but if they said nothing, 24 hours would be gone and the promo period would be all but over.[/QUOTE]

Tony knows and is working on it.

[quote name='Shrowd']Actually, it sounds like quite a few others are in the same boat as I am in. No promo emails at all, not just the 2k. Patience is needed, Tony is working his tail off on Christmas Eve, but if they said nothing, 24 hours would be gone and the promo period would be all but over.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Update: I have a dev on working with me (he's been on for the past 6 hours or so troubleshooting with me. We think we've got a solution in place. Continuing to work on it.

My niece just got a Kindle Fire, she is now dancing to "We found love in a lonely place".

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='DarkZero104']Wait wait.
You mean this thread isn't for coupons, complaining, and wondering if we can get someone to do the impossible on Christmas Eve?

Are you suggesting that perhaps Tony *isn't* Santa Claus?[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks for the words, and also thanks for those being patient. To those confused, again, I apologize, we're working hard to get it resolved.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Broken Cage']You're kind of a condescending person, you know that?
[/QUOTE]

Come on, it's Christmas! Save that stuff for the family dinner table. :bouncy::hot::cold::bouncy::cool::applause:

Sorry for this question combed about 10 pages back and it wasn't clear. Is all this ruckus for the 5.00 coupons that are for the editors choice games? I have like 10 and I wanted to check. Or were there new coupons?

BTW Tony thanks for the great deals, and working on Christmas Eve is a huge sign of your dedication to us! Have a Happy and Healthy and dont let us drive you nuts.

[quote name='nategator']Come on, it's Christmas! Save that stuff for the family dinner table. :bouncy::hot::cold::bouncy::cool::applause:[/QUOTE]

I told my brother's girlfriend she was condescending at the dinner table one Christmas. That was an awkward Christmas.

Cheers,
Tony

Checking my promotional credit balance, I have $26.98 for "Software/Video Games," however, when I go to buy Max Payne 3, it doesn't show the credit being used. I'm guessing my promo credit isn't eligible for Max Payne 3? Is there a way to find out what my promo credit is eligible for?

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm not sure why you're hot on AC:R if you haven't played AC2 & ACB first, they are better games and there's a full story arc over the three. Graphically AC2, ACB, & ACR are the same (though Istanbul pales in comparison to Venice and Rome). Gameplay doesn't really evolve either (a few more types of bombs). I thought the Lost Arcive DLC was crap (I'm guess the $2.50 you're eyeing. It's a couple hour trip through some portal-lite levels while it dribbles out some side story. Imo, grab AC2 for $5, it's the best one.

Sorry I don't think I've bought Ubi-anything from Amazon this year.

Not that I've seen. If you buy from the Ubi store then re/download the game from the Uplay client. For non-steam games Uplay has a nice automatic patcher.

0f8de758daf78b1c3ea6d1d53d60432c30e28d4f_full.jpg
Someone wants to believe in the steam sale. Imo, abandon all hope!

Link to account as in it manages patches, collect Uplay points in one place, spend Uplay points. I don't think you are able to redownload the base game from Uplay if you didn't buy it on the Ubi store (though I haven't tested this). I didn't see an "Activate a game from serial" option on Uplay (the way there is on Origin and Steam).[/QUOTE]

I bought AC2 Deluxe on Black Friday, DL'd it from Amazon, had to register on Uplay, it went into my Uplay library, unistalled the game in Windows, and was able to reinstall solely with Uplay. I was also wondering this, too bad you can't just put in a uplay key and do the entire thing from there :( Oh well, as long as it gets there in the end, I'm planning on getting ACB tomorrow and will hopefully have the same outcome!

I saw on a reddit post that there was going to be a deal on Borderlands 2 but no price was stated. Have I missed it on this thread or has it been announced yet?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You won't miss anything :).

AGAIN NOTE: I am in the process of getting everyone who purchased titles from these publishers in 2012 these promo codes. It will likely take the balance of 12/24 to do so.

Here are the details. Just tested everything except 2K (which I have to wait until tomorrow to test):

1. 2K will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital 2K products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $9.99) to every customer who purchased a 2K product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/26-12/31
a. Recommended pairings (all of these activate on Steam):
i. 2K Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Civ City: Rome
5. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
6. Mafia II
7. Civilization V GOTY
8. Civilization IV Complete
9. The Stronghold Collection
ii. 2K Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
iii. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 ($14.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Civilization V GOTY
2. Civilization V Gods & Kings
3. Civilization IV Complete
4. The Stronghold Collection
iv. The WTF Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Borderlands GOTY
2. Duke Nukem Forever (not complete)
3. The Darkness II
v. The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Spec Ops: The Line
2. Ubisoft will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital Ubisoft products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a Ubisoft product in 2012. Coupons can on 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (none of these activate on Steam):
i. Assassin’s Creed Revelations - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
ii. Assassin’s Creed Revelations Gold - $13.60 ($8.60 after coupon)
iii. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
3. Electronic Arts will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital EA products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a EA product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (these will activate on Origin):
i. Mass Effect Trilogy - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Mass Effect
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Mass Effect 3
ii. The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack - $13.49 ( $8.49 after coupon) contains:
1. Bulletstorm
2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
3. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
4. Mirror’s Edge
5. The Saboteur
4. THQ will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital THQ products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a THQ product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only. We’ll have the Tantalizing THQ Medley ($9.99 or $4.99 w/coupon) and the Darksiders II Franchise ($13.19) on sale again on 12/25 too, either would be a good pairing with this coupon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Sorry for this question combed about 10 pages back and it wasn't clear. Is all this ruckus for the 5.00 coupons that are for the editors choice games? I have like 10 and I wanted to check. Or were there new coupons?

BTW Tony thanks for the great deals, and working on Christmas Eve is a huge sign of your dedication to us! Have a Happy and Healthy and dont let us drive you nuts.[/QUOTE]

Amazon Christmas gifts...

[quote name='Wario64']So far, only got my THQ $5 discount but not my 2K. I bought Metro 2033 and the Desert to Sea bundle earlier in the year[/QUOTE]

2K promos have not gone out yet...

Tony, I have been following this thread since you first came to CAG and I must say that I have bought more from Amazon then ever before because of your efforts. Keep up the good work.

About Origin customer service.

Used them the first time yesterday with little luck. Was using a birthday code I had to get $10 off a game that was $19.99 or more (with some restrictions in place) and didn't expire till December 31st. The code didn't work (was trying to buy Mass Effect 3 N7 edition ). Contacted CS and they offered me a 15% off coupon but said that they couldn't give me another $10 off coupon because that is another department. I ask how I can contact that dept and they say there is no way too. They didn't know why my code didn't work either and even had me upload a screenshot of the email too.

Really pissed me off as I wanted to get ME3 deluxe at that price since no one else seems to have any good deals on ME3 just the trilogy.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']I bought AC2 Deluxe on Black Friday, DL'd it from Amazon, had to register on Uplay, it went into my Uplay library, unistalled the game in Windows, and was able to reinstall solely with Uplay. I was also wondering this, too bad you can't just put in a uplay key and do the entire thing from there :( Oh well, as long as it gets there in the end, I'm planning on getting ACB tomorrow and will hopefully have the same outcome![/QUOTE]

Very cool. Thanks for chiming in with that. If you like the templar lairs (Tomb Raider-ish platforming) then AC:B Deluxe has two extra lairs iirc. AC:R doesn't have templar lairs. In AC:B & R it's handy to start capturing towers as soon as you can so you can start training assassin recruits. They are fun to call in for backup.

[quote name='Razzuel']Checking my promotional credit balance, I have $26.98 for "Software/Video Games," however, when I go to buy Max Payne 3, it doesn't show the credit being used. I'm guessing my promo credit isn't eligible for Max Payne 3? Is there a way to find out what my promo credit is eligible for?[/QUOTE]

I just went through this the other day. Those credits are likely promotional certificates for the F2P Premium stuff. They can only be used on specific items. You should have gotten an e-mail indicating what each credit was for. I thought they were general credits as well, and mistakenly checked out (thinking it would apply) and ended up having something charged to my card. After 2 hours of tech support, they finally told me what the credits were for.

I was going to use my $5 THQ credit towards the Darksiders 2 Franchise, but looks like it's currently unavailable. Will we get the chance to buy it before the day (12/25) is over?

Tony = Bob Cratchit. Everyone on CAG = Scrooge!

"I suppose you'll be wanting tomorrow off?"

"If it's convenient, sir."

"It is not!"

[quote name='bleenr1']I was going to use my $5 THQ credit towards the Darksiders 2 Franchise, but looks like it's currently unavailable. Will we get the chance to buy it before the day (12/25) is over?[/QUOTE]

It's not the 25th yet... Amazon goes by Pacific time.

Tony a quick question that I have asked you over and over again lol.
Tomb Raider franchise sale.

Looks like on the 30th, underworld will be on sale, but what about the other titles, and will there be a bundle then?

If by then and now a steam sale happens on the Tomb Raider franchise I dont want to miss it...But I also want to support your great work.... So any hints?

Thanks for the coupon code deal thats supposed to be working soon. I will be picking up some cheap games for my friends!
Merry Christmas to you!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You won't miss anything :).

AGAIN NOTE: I am in the process of getting everyone who purchased titles from these publishers in 2012 these promo codes. It will likely take the balance of 12/24 to do so.

Here are the details. Just tested everything except 2K (which I have to wait until tomorrow to test):

1. 2K will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital 2K products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $9.99) to every customer who purchased a 2K product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/26-12/31
[/QUOTE]
Does this mean NBA2K13 that's $15 tomorrow qualify for that $5 off coupon?

EDIT:
It doesn't say published by 2K Games, but 2K Sports.
That's why I'm asking.
You know, kind of like that whole subsidiary discussion w/ Take-2 and 2K discussion...

Wow, I can't believe I almost missed out on Amazon's free app today - Doodle Jump Christmas ed.

Thank god for twitter cause SD let me down on that one.

[quote name='Mooby']It's not the 25th yet... Amazon goes by Pacific time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I merely meant when the 25th is over :) I was really looking forward to use my credit with it, since it's pretty much the only game I dont have/want from THQ.

[quote name='MysterD']Does this mean NBA2K13 that's $15 tomorrow qualify for that $5 off coupon?[/QUOTE]

You can't use the 2K promo until 12/26.

[quote name='bleenr1']Yeah I know, I merely meant when the 25th is over :) I was really looking forward to use my credit with it, since it's pretty much the only game I dont have/want from THQ.[/QUOTE]

The pack should be back up in like... 6 hours or so.

[quote name='Mooby']It's not the 25th yet... Amazon goes by Pacific time.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of an MMO I was on recently (yeah I know)

kid: ITS 9OCLOCK!!!
Guildmaster: No we are on Pacific Standard Time. It is only 7pm here. The hunt was planned for 7PM PST
kid: BUT ITS 9OCLOCK U SAID 9OCLOCK!!
Guildmaster: Not yet. In two more hours
kid: BUT ITS SAZ 9OCLOCK!!
me: See the world is round and there's these things called Time Zones.
Guildmaster: Forget it. *removes kid from the guild and kicks him from the guild chat*

[quote name='nategator']Wow, I can't believe I almost missed out on Amazon's free app today - Doodle Jump Christmas ed.

Thank god for twitter cause SD let me down on that one.[/QUOTE]

I posted it about it in the Android thread here much earlier today. ;)

It's an awesome FAotD though. Lately they've been having a lot of junky stuff on the whole but I love Doodle Jump!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Update: I have a dev on working with me (he's been on for the past 6 hours or so troubleshooting with me. We think we've got a solution in place. Continuing to work on it.

My niece just got a Kindle Fire, she is now dancing to "We found love in a lonely place".

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='homeland']Has it been mentioned when all the emails should be out? Haven't got a thq email yet.[/QUOTE]

Still working on it apparently.

[quote name='Mooby']The pack should be back up in like... 6 hours or so.[/QUOTE]

Oh jeez, I feel so dumb now, totally went over my head that the deal is just not available until tomorrow and not that it's sold out. I thought the deal was still going on since last time it was up and running. Well thanks for the patience and quick clear out :)

[quote name='asheskitty']I'm not sure why you're hot on AC:R if you haven't played AC2 & ACB first, they are better games and there's a full story arc over the three. Graphically AC2, ACB, & ACR are the same (though Istanbul pales in comparison to Venice and Rome). Gameplay doesn't really evolve either (a few more types of bombs). I thought the Lost Arcive DLC was crap (I'm guess the $2.50 you're eyeing. It's a couple hour trip through some portal-lite levels while it dribbles out some side story. Imo, grab AC2 for $5, it's the best one.[/QUOTE]
I've already played through and beaten AC2 and ACB on the 360. I also have AC1 and ACR for the 360, but haven't beaten either of them.

I scrounged through my promo emails for this deal though (all 16 of them, and I haven't gotten any 2K yet) and did find an Ubisoft one. I have no idea what in the world I bought that was Ubisoft, but I'm not gonna complain.

Part of me wants ACB because I loved it so much + it's the deluxe version, while the other part of me wants ACR more because I haven't played much of it. I also kinda do want the Gold Edition (the Vlad sword is awesome, and the character pack is something I do want), and I feel like it will be cheaper than $9 after the coupon. But $2.49 is a hard to pass up price for a relatively new game, and one that doesn't hit very many good sales... I must say that the scenery of Constantinople, and the history of the locale really does grab me more than Italy did. I'm a history buff, and I love the lore of the games based in Italy and Rome, but they did grow stale. Constantinople is absolutely breathtaking, even on the 360.

And the $2.50 DLC I was looking at was the character pack, not any mission type thing.

[quote name='plft']A page old (from my 100 post pages) but I have to chime in. Origin has the worst customer service I have dealt with. Took them a month to respond, and 4 people after that to register a retail Crysis to my account. They've blocked me from the live chat for at least a couple months and all I contacted them about was when I registered Mirror's Edge back last year it registered as Korean instead of English. So to me, they do have the worst customer service.[/QUOTE]
Blocked from live chat? Weird. Every time I have a key that doesn't work on Origin, I just contact live chat and they add it to my account manually, no questions asked.

I also just chatted with them asking if I could register my retail Sims 2 and expansion packs on Origin. He added them all to my account (didn't even ask for the CD keys after I gave him a couple), and when he had a problem adding University to my account (apparently they don't have that available to add), he just added the University Life bundle that came with University and two stuff packs.

I guess it is hit or miss, but Origin support has been absolutely amazing for me.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']I bought AC2 Deluxe on Black Friday, DL'd it from Amazon, had to register on Uplay, it went into my Uplay library, unistalled the game in Windows, and was able to reinstall solely with Uplay. I was also wondering this, too bad you can't just put in a uplay key and do the entire thing from there :( Oh well, as long as it gets there in the end, I'm planning on getting ACB tomorrow and will hopefully have the same outcome![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Motoki']

I posted it about it in the Android thread here much earlier today. ;)

It's an awesome FAotD though. Lately they've been having a lot of junky stuff on the whole but I love Doodle Jump![/QUOTE]

Since the apps from Amazon have been so terrible, I figured that anything good would at least show up on the FP of SD or CAG. Seems like I can't rely on either to do my sorting -- oh well.

And thanks for posting even though I missed your thread. I love Doodle Jump too, especially when it's free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back