Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='juanjava']This forum was very hepful, always...

So... Here's my opinion about Steam sales:

AVMLG-2756F-LL7G7

;)[/QUOTE]

lol, nice. (It was The Void.)

And I got it, been looking at that game for ages, thanks! :D

[quote name='DonRamon']Yeah, I just said that....what is not clear is if you will receive a coupon for purchases *made* on the 25th, or not.

PS
Promise I looked thru the thread starting from where Tony first announced this, if Tony stated somewhere that it was for purchases made before the 25th only then I must have missed it.[/QUOTE]

You will get a January Editor Choice coupon made on the 25th but not the 25th only coupon that was purchases before the 24th

[quote name='lotghs']Can anyone who's gotten the Darksiders Franchise pack tell me if each of the 14 items in it is it's own entry in our games/software library with its own cd key?[/QUOTE]
Yes they are. Though one or two of them will be not redeemable to your account if you redeem the season pass before hand.

[quote name='lotghs']Can anyone who's gotten the Darksiders Franchise pack tell me if each of the 14 items in it is it's own entry in our games/software library with its own cd key?[/QUOTE]

You get separate keys for every entry you see on the store page.

Multiple keys. responding from mobile forgive typos

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Multiple keys. responding from mobile forgive typos

cheers,
tony[/QUOTE]

Never mind--saw that you are on your mobile. I wonder if the airports are packed during the 25th or kind of dead.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Multiple keys. responding from mobile forgive typos

cheers,
tony[/QUOTE]

Using the phone while on an airplane!? I'm telling!

JK :lol:

So I've convinced myself I want to buy GW2 but the computer I want to run it on is not in my possession at the moment. How long do I have to download it if I buy it on my mobile device?

[quote name='HydroX']So I've convinced myself I want to buy GW2 but the computer I want to run it on is not in my possession at the moment. How long do I have to download it if I buy it on my mobile device?[/QUOTE]

Infinity

cheers,
tony[/QUOTE]

Tony, you're getting sloppy. No capitalized "C" and "T" in cheers, tony? Unforgivable! Posting from mobile is no excuse ;)

[quote name='sunghost']Tony, you're getting sloppy. No capitalized "C" and "T" in cheers, tony? Unforgivable! Posting from mobile is no excuse ;)[/QUOTE]

Fixed :)

Cheers,
Tony

I got a duplicate code from Space Marine out of the THQ bundle. Sent a message to support about it but who knows how long that'll take with Christmastime.

Hey, I see that GW2 is half off atm, but according to the Amazon sale list, apparently the sale is supposed to be tomorrow for it. Did they move the date earlier, or is there going to be another sale tomorrow?

[quote name='INKRO']Hey, I see that GW2 is half off atm, but according to the Amazon sale list, apparently the sale is supposed to be tomorrow for it. Did they move the date earlier, or is there going to be another sale tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

moved and dropped price by $10.

Cheers,
Tony

Ugh. Accidentally bought AC2 Deluxe from Amazon and didn't check if it was Steam. Assumed it was. Needed the Steam play mac version ... totally wasted $5.

And Amazon won't refund because I viewed the key.

Lesson learned. Really have to triple check the fine print on these games. My fault, but annoying to completely waste money like that.

Tony,

Any chance you guys will price match steam or Impulsedriven (gamestop downloads) on Titan Quest and Titan Quest Immortal Thrones, and Titan Quest Gold, which are $7.49, $7.49, and $9.99 respectively, so that we can use our $5 THQ coupon on it? See here for links.

http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W116
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W117
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W118

That would be awesome, thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!
ALSO EDIT: Would it be possible to match these as well?
Syndicate $5.09
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2608
and Viking: Battle for Asgard $5.09
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3819

-monkeyz

Really bummed that Saints Row 3rd full package went up in price. I wish they could of kept that price match the whole day. Didn't even know it was a price match. :(

Nabbed Saint's Row the Third Complete and looking forward to nabbing the Desert to the Sea bundle with a 2k code tomorrow.

Not sure what I will do with the Saint's Row code, as most of my friends who didn't have it, got it with the Humble THQ BTA. Oh well, 1st world CAGer problem.

is anyone else not buying bundles because you have most of the games in them already? :p

i think the only thing im really waiting on is NFS most wanted and the worms steam collection

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']moved and dropped price by $10.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

So in order words this price is as good as it gets for this holiday sale right? :)

[quote name='monkeyz']Tony,

Would it be possible to match these as well?
Syndicate $5.09
http://impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2608
[/QUOTE]

I'm asheskitty and I approve this message.

[quote name='kwirl']is anyone else not buying bundles because you have most of the games in them already? :p[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the club. Tony spoiled Xmas for me, I have to little left to buy! ^_~

Only bundle I'm really considering is the WTF pack with my 2K coupon but even then I'd want to sell off DNF and Borderlands so I only effectively pay $2 for Darkness 2... I'm only mildly interested in that.

[quote name='Mooby']Only bundle I'm really considering is the WTF pack with my 2K coupon but even then I'd want to sell off DNF and Borderlands so I only effectively pay $2 for Darkness 2... I'm only mildly interested in that.[/QUOTE]

Darkness 2 might be free in January ;)

[quote name='Mooby']Possibly although given how tepid the deals on Steam have been I don't see them getting it down to $5.[/QUOTE]

Steam might not have it for $5, but Amazon will probably give out a bunch of freebies like they did last time, and I'd bet Darkness 2 would be one of them.

Last January they gave out GTA4, Assassin's Creed 1, Duke Nukem Forever, Dead Space 2, and one of the Total War games for free. Hotline Miami and Darkness 2 are potential freebie candidates.

[quote name='slappynutz']Ugh. Accidentally bought AC2 Deluxe from Amazon and didn't check if it was Steam. Assumed it was. Needed the Steam play mac version ... totally wasted $5.

And Amazon won't refund because I viewed the key.

Lesson learned. Really have to triple check the fine print on these games. My fault, but annoying to completely waste money like that.[/QUOTE]

They are probably just confused because of all the promos and coupons we have going on Email them back amd tell them you have a mac and accidentally bought the pc version. if they dont get you sorted pm me and I will.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='sunghost']Steam might not have it for $5, but Amazon will probably give out a bunch of freebies like they did last time, and I'd bet Darkness 2 would be one of them.

Last January they gave out GTA4, Assassin's Creed 1, Duke Nukem Forever, Dead Space 2, and one of the Total War games for free. Hotline Miami and Darkness 2 are potential freebie candidates.[/QUOTE]

Could be. I actually decided against Lego LOTR and Scribblenauts. Great prices but I have a dozen of those $5 promos so might as well be a gambler and bet on the 0.00001% chance they can be cheaper in January.

[quote name='ryogahibiki']Really bummed that Saints Row 3rd full package went up in price. I wish they could of kept that price match the whole day. Didn't even know it was a price match. :([/QUOTE]

Agreed what a bummer. I was just coming back online to pick that up for the DLC. Too much now to warrant buying since I already have the main game. Early bird catches the deal.

So lemme make sure I have this straight: XCOM is $25 today, but the $5 2K coupon doesn't go live until tomorrow, when the price of XCOM is likely to be higher than $25.

Is that right?

[quote name='mokmoof']So lemme make sure I have this straight: XCOM is $25 today, but the $5 2K coupon doesn't go live until tomorrow, when the price of XCOM is likely to be higher than $25.

Is that right?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it :cry:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Same issue...we just sold a whole bunch at $4.99 with no coupon option.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It's clearly time to track down walkonshadows and tar n' feather him.

[quote name='Idiotekque']
And what does that mean? You can't price match the game because you already sold a munch? That doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

This. I don't understand.. and Syndicate doesn't seem like the type of game that would sell a whole lot.. but I guess I could be wrong.

It means they're in the business of making money so if they sold a lot there's no reason to give it away for free. As great as the deals are let's not lose sight of the fact Amazon is a for-profit entity. That's not a knock on Tony that's just reality. No need for people to get in a huff if they don't price match certain deals.

[quote name='Idiotekque']
And what does that mean? You can't price match the game because you already sold a munch? That doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

Clearly he is saying since Syndicate was only $5 a few days ago; if they allow Syndicate to be combined with a $5 coupon to make it 9 cents, some "people" will start raging.

[quote name='EvilInside']AC: Revelations is not for steam? or can i redeemable it?[/QUOTE]

The AC games use Ubisoft's Origin/Steam clone uPlay. They don't use Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back