Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I bought the Darksiders Franchise pack as well and it never even occured to me that I could have save 5 buck by waiting, mainly becuase I though the sale was up in a day or so. However I am not disappointed, disgruntled or angry in the least. I got a recent game and all dlc for under 14.00 along with a spare copy of the first game. Im cheap as they come but stuff happens, I thought it was an amazing deal when I bought it. It still is, now that I have thought it through would I have rather paid less, of course I am a CAG. However we have been the recipients of a amazing set of deals today and throughout this year from Amazon and Tony and I for one wish to keep it coming.

So to Tony keep up the great work!

P.S. (if you wanted to give me 5 dollars off retroactively thats ok too : D )

[quote name='60fps']They come with the e-mail. I don't think people use the link in it lol[/QUOTE]

I had to bookmark those pages on my browser!
I'm not gonna go through my 7 or so emails w/ different coupons for different publishers w/ the links embedded! :p

I already used THQ (SR:TT - FP).
Ubi's next up - probably will be I Am Alive, since I own most Ubi stuff already that's there that I want or the game isn't cheap enuff to my liking.
EA, probably gonna skip - nothing cheap there I want or I might already own the game already! (I buy lots of EA stuff!)

Still waiting for my 2K coupon for tomorrow....

EDIT:
[quote name='kwirl']is anyone else not buying bundles because you have most of the games in them already? :p
[/QUOTE]
Pretty much, yup.
Going after stuff I'm missing.

[quote name='Shrowd']Quick question

Wife got me Dark Souls PS3 for Christmas... any reason to purchase it on PC during this sale? Kinda curious if modding and such make it worth the $15 investment.[/QUOTE]

PC version looks way way better when using the DSFix mod, it runs much smoother (the console versions have horrible framerates) and the DLC that comes free with the PC version cost like $15 on the consoles.

[quote name='Mooby']Probably. I got mine an hour ago and that was from a DNF purchase last January.[/QUOTE]

I searched my orders to check which purchase gave me the 2K credit. Turned out to be DNF bought Jan 2nd, 2012
for $0.99 after the $5 2011 credit. Awesome way to link Amazon Holiday sales of 2011-2012/2012-2013 and a real good
long term investment :lol: :applause:

[quote name='Dragonsbane']You know I bought the Darksiders Franchise pack as well and it never even occured to me that I could have save 5 buck by waiting, mainly becuase I though the sale was up in a day or so. However I am not disappointed, disgruntled or angry in the least. I got a recent game and all dlc for under 14.00 along with a spare copy of the first game. Im cheap as they come but stuff happens, I thought it was an amazing deal when I bought it. It still is, now that I have thought it through would I have rather paid less, of course I am a CAG. However we have been the recipients of a amazing set of deals today and throughout this year from Amazon and Tony and I for one wish to keep it coming.

P.S. (if you wanted to give me 5 dollars off retroactively thats ok too : D )[/QUOTE]

what he said

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SONOFA.

Typo on the landing page. Fixing now. As stated in the email, the credit is good on stuff $9.99 and above, 1 per customer per publisher.
[/QUOTE]
Noooo. Haha oh well. I haven't gotten my email yet so I didn't see.

Tony, this page still mentions the $5 minimum for 2K, and it also includes the $7 XCOM Slingshot DLC in the query.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000894331&plgroup=1&plpage=1

[quote name='walkonshadows'].[/QUOTE]

Please keep complaining and claiming that Tony is lying so that we can have less candid conversations and less insight into the process in the future. The thread as a whole had mostly moved past it until you dragged it back out and gave this long-winded whinefest.

I hope after the holiday stress winds down Tony that you don't decide being less transparent with us is the better choice, because many of us really appreciate the insight into deals and promotions that may happen. Of course, with how the thread has blown up and become hostile over the past few days, I totally understand if you do.

[quote name='Shrowd']Quick question

Wife got me Dark Souls PS3 for Christmas... any reason to purchase it on PC during this sale? Kinda curious if modding and such make it worth the $15 investment.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the US PS3 version is just the base game. We never got the re-released PS3 "Prepare to Die" version w/DLC like Europe. If you did get the base game and want the DLC, then it'll cost you $15 on PSN.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']You know I bought the Darksiders Franchise pack as well and it never even occured to me that I could have save 5 buck by waiting, mainly becuase I though the sale was up in a day or so. However I am not disappointed, disgruntled or angry in the least. I got a recent game and all dlc for under 14.00 along with a spare copy of the first game. Im cheap as they come but stuff happens, I thought it was an amazing deal when I bought it. It still is, now that I have thought it through would I have rather paid less, of course I am a CAG. However we have been the recipients of a amazing set of deals today and throughout this year from Amazon and Tony and I for one wish to keep it coming.

P.S. (if you wanted to give me 5 dollars off retroactively thats ok too : D )[/QUOTE]
I'm aggravated a bit b/c the deal JUST happened 5 days or so ago...
but now not so aggravated about this now, since it's only ONE coupon per publisher.
And I finally got all the SR:TT DLC that I was missing by buying SR:TT Full Package.

So, I think I've kinda moved on a bit on this one... {shrugs}

Only thing - I'm wanting that 2K coupon to show up before I go to work tomorrow!

[quote name='BernardoOne']to think black ops and mw2 were almost sold for 15 $ recently and activision just pulling the plug on that one day or two before it went live[/QUOTE]

That was so dissappointing!

[quote name='Genocidal']Please keep complaining and claiming that Tony is lying so that we can have less candid conversations and less insight into the process in the future. The thread as a whole had mostly moved past it until you dragged it back out and gave this long-winded whinefest.

I hope after the holiday stress winds down Tony that you don't decide being less transparent with us is the better choice, because many of us really appreciate the insight into deals and promotions that may happen. Of course, with how the thread has blown up and become hostile over the past few days, I totally understand if you do.[/QUOTE]
And yet you're continuing to throw walkonshadows under the bus, and prolonging the issue even further... Okay.

Everyone dissed the guy. He has a right to defend himself, and to be honest, yes, this entire "We didn't have sales because people complained" is pretty fishy. Relax.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Does anyone know what level the missions start at for the Borderlands 2 Pirate's Booty DLC?

50% off the DLC sounds pretty fair considering how new it is, and since I got the Torgue DLC for free...[/QUOTE]

IIRC it's level 15. I beat it and enjoyed it. I'm not digging the arena nature of Mr. Torgue, though.

[quote name='Genocidal']Please keep complaining and claiming that Tony is lying so that we can have less candid conversations and less insight into the process in the future. The thread as a whole had mostly moved past it until you dragged it back out and gave this long-winded whinefest.

I hope after the holiday stress winds down Tony that you don't decide being less transparent with us is the better choice, because many of us really appreciate the insight into deals and promotions that may happen. Of course, with how the thread has blown up and become hostile over the past few days, I totally understand if you do.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I wish the thread would move on from the conversation. My intent was not to stir up arguments but to be open about responding to a valid request with something other than an opaque "no". If the answer was "no because we'd lose to much money and it doesn't make sense" I'd say so...similar to the information about international price matching in the OP...the question was asked for weeks "why don't you PM internationally?" and when I responded with "because the business models/arrangements in different countries are too varied to maintain and monitor" it seemed to be understood and accepted by the community.

I'll PM Walkonshadows shortly to apologize for any flak he's caught. I will say that I'm not mad or anything, just pretty shocked and a little hurt that this is the conversation I'm having with this community at 5:30 on Christmas Day...from an airplane.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='espy605']You'd need a 360 controller to play it as it's unplayable with keyboard+mouse. Other than that, there are mods to make it high res but other than that it's a no-frills port.[/QUOTE]

Have a controller. My sons love to play on the pc, when my 6 year old is not sneaking onto the xbox playing Halo and getting me in trouble with the wife.

I tried blame it on Tony and the crazy Disney sale he had a few months ago, but for some reason my wife does buy that having anything to do with the Halo thing.

Lego games on the pc being a gateway to fps shooters like Halo.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the ubisoft credit to work? I'm trying to buy one of the games from the list but the credit isn't showing up on the purchase screen. Is there a code or something I need to type in?

Thanks.

[quote name='asheskitty']Tony is the Amazon Digital Downloads video game rep. If it has a shipping weight, it's not his ballpark.... though I hear he knows hamsters.[/QUOTE]

Sorry i wasnt clear in my post.
I wanted to suggest to our favourite amazon employee Tony to match the digital download price of settlers 7 to the DVD copy one, around 6 bucks, its a great game from what i've heard :lol:

[quote name='walkonshadows']
1. I repeatedly stated that I had no issue with the $5 credit's, but rather the fact that the Darksider's Franchise Pack, which I bought on the supposed "last day" of the sale, was re-listed just a day later so that the coupon code (which we weren't given any notice about) could be used against. To repeat: If the Darksiders Franchise Pack had not been extended to allow the coupon to be used against it, I would have had nothing to complain about. I would have simply seen there was nothing else I was interested in applying the coupon to, and went on my merry way.
[/QUOTE]
You DID NOT buy it on the "last day", because it had ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED for Christmas day, hence my decision to NOT buy it on what you refer to as "the last day," but rather to wait until the REAL last day to decide. Your whole basis for whining and complaining is null and void, so hopefully you'll just drop the matter.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Ohh no, you're not blaming me for this:
[/QUOTE]

I'll Paypal you $5 for your loss, plus another $5 profit if you delete your account here and never come back. :)

:bouncy:Purely curiosity, when will the editors choice list be finalized (games, not necessarily price)? Prior to Jan 1? Sometime in early January?

You gave me too many good deals and I have a ton of the coupons. Trying to determine just how much more of my money and hard drive space Amazon is going to suck up before this sale is over :bouncy:

People just hate realizing that they aren't as good shoppers as they thought they were, that's all. We all think we'r'e great and get blindsided by better deals occasionally, this being one of those times. Then once the reverse happened and the normal expectation didn't hit, people just reacted similarly for the opposite reason: they thought they'd save money here. even bearing in mind that most people asking for Syndicate wouldn't play it in full due to backlogs, even ignoring that they all have to have a $5 code for Jan, they just got blindsided by the offer they expected not reaching. regardless of day, people are cheap and argumentative.

but think of it as some sort of balance of luck! fate gave you a choice: a bunch of angry people on CAG or snakes on a plane, and you got the former.
don't make fate take it back! she'll do it!

on a different note, and perhaps a better one, Rayman Origins almost done downloading, another hour or so left. net's not the fastest today, so i'll know later if there's drm on this (as expected) or not (unintentional christmas gift?).

Tony, you're a good man and have set a new bar for going above and beyond for all the work you're putting in, especially today.

I'm running into an issue where I'm trying to buy the Tantalizing THQ pack, but the $5 coupon isn't applying. I'm fine with buying it and getting everything straightened out later/in the next couple days as long as I'm not missing something and it shouldn't be applying in the first place. I've received THQ emails for purchasing the DS franchise last week, Spec Ops and Space Marine.

Sucks there is no deal on Warfighter....but I am looking forward to Most Wanted tomorrow.

Pretty much talked myself out of Fall of Cybertron. I know, I know, you guys are hanging on every purchase I make. So I will continue to keep you updated with the latest events....XCOM downloading now.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I will say that I'm not mad or anything, just pretty shocked and a little hurt that this is the conversation I'm having with this community at 5:30 on Christmas Day...from an airplane.[/QUOTE]

It is a dangerous and scary existence in the lands of these interwebs. But honestly, I've not cared to get involved in this conversation because it's petty and stupid. That goes for the vast majority of us. Your not having this convo with the community, we'd best like to leave you to your Christmas in peace. Your having this convo with a few individuals who really don't deserve the attention your giving their issues.

/shrug, I've loved the deals and the work you've put into maintaining information here. I got the WTF bundle, scribblenauts for my girlfriend, blacklight for a buck because why the hell not, and Dead Island GOTY because $6 is incredible for such an amazing game. Gifted a couple great bundles to friends as well. I'll pick up 2k Strat pack for myself tomorrow with my 2k $5 coupon. Probably wouldn't have noticed them without this thread and the updates on the OP. So big thanks from me, and I'm sure many others who really, sincerely appreciate your support of the folks here.

I think situations like the people that bought Hitman Absolution for $30 from Amazon before the $20 promotion and got a $10 credit speak for themselves. There was no obligation to do so, but it happened. It shows respect and it makes you feel like a valued customer.

The thing with sales prices is that it's kind of annoying getting one thing for one price just to see it with a lower price the next day or few days.

I think it's because Tony already tell us the prices before even the actual sales take place. So in a way, I think we are kinda spoiled :bouncy: I don't remember seeing that with other DD stores. Last minute promotions, like with the $5 publisher coupons, that seems unpredicted.

Last Steam summer sale I got SRTT pack for $25 in a flash deal (or a daily deal). I know I got it after I saw the same price twice, so I thought I shouldn't let is pass. And just to see in the last day of the Steam sales the same pack was being sold for something like $13. Yeah I got a bit upset, but, what gives. Sales prices sometimes are crazy.

And now people bought SRTT for $2.50 on Amazon with the $5 THQ coupon. I could not predict that! Good thing I bought the game and had time to play it, and most important, enjoyed playing. Otherwise if I got stuck comparing price drops I would only annoy myself furthermore. Price drops are the natural order of the market. Comparing price drops will only bring annoyance.

That's my feedback.

You pretty much summarized what I took many lines trying to say.

[quote name='DarkZero104']

on a different note, and perhaps a better one, Rayman Origins almost done downloading, another hour or so left. net's not the fastest today, so i'll know later if there's drm on this (as expected) or not (unintentional christmas gift?).[/QUOTE]

Isn't Rayman DRM-Free? I seem to remember that.

Worse comes to worse, it'd be Steam. I know the Steam version of Rayman doesn't have any other DRM except for Steam.

Also: Tony, you do great work, and please stick around forever. You're kicking ass this Christmas for us (well, for Amazon, too :p), and I'm proud to say that Amazon's getting a -lot- of my spending dollars this year. Keep it up.

[quote name='Mooby']Kingdoms of Amalur... Steam version. D: But I know that's totally out of Tony's hands. I blame Curt Schilling.[/quote]
You forgot to also blame EA - since most versions require Origin. ;)

I might guess on the KOA:R Steam version, you might STILL need a EA account b/c you'll still probably NEED that to activate the DLC while in-game.
You surely needed to do that on Origin-version.

Anyone who got KOA:R Steam know for sure...?

[quote name='KBoom']I think situations like the people that bought Hitman Absolution for $30 from Amazon before the $20 promotion and got a $10 credit speak for themselves. There was no obligation to do so, but it happened. It shows respect and it makes you feel like a valued customer.
[/QUOTE]
That's absolutely FANTASTIC of Amazon DVG to do.

[quote name='KaOTiK']PC version looks way way better when using the DSFix mod, it runs much smoother (the console versions have horrible framerates) and the DLC that comes free with the PC version cost like $15 on the consoles.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the insight, going to buy this now. One last question for you... where do I find the DSFix mod?

[quote name='jthieme']Is anyone else having trouble getting the ubisoft credit to work? I'm trying to buy one of the games from the list but the credit isn't showing up on the purchase screen. Is there a code or something I need to type in?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you contact CS they should get you sorted.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Sucks there is no deal on Warfighter....but I am looking forward to Most Wanted tomorrow.

Pretty much talked myself out of Fall of Cybertron. I know, I know, you guys are hanging on every purchase I make. So I will continue to keep you updated with the latest events....XCOM downloading now.[/QUOTE]

There is I must have forgotten to list. I need to look it up in my tracker and my computer is about to die but I think we'll have it for $29.99.

[quote name='mink-e']Tony, you're a good man and have set a new bar for going above and beyond for all the work you're putting in, especially today.

I'm running into an issue where I'm trying to buy the Tantalizing THQ pack, but the $5 coupon isn't applying. I'm fine with buying it and getting everything straightened out later/in the next couple days as long as I'm not missing something and it shouldn't be applying in the first place. I've received THQ emails for purchasing the DS franchise last week, Spec Ops and Space Marine.[/QUOTE]

If you contact CS they should get you sorted.

[quote name='SCMoney360']Hold up - Tony. Did you make it to your destination already? That seemed....fast.[/QUOTE]

No, I bought GoGo in flight internet. I think I'm like 4 or 5 hours out from Seattle.

[quote name='KnotInMud12']Can someone please link me to the burning flaming sabotaged blah blah EA bundle? I'm not finding it on my phone.[/QUOTE]
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GWJKE6
[quote name='plutoknight']Isn't Rayman DRM-Free? I seem to remember that.

Worse comes to worse, it'd be Steam. I know the Steam version of Rayman doesn't have any other DRM except for Steam.[/QUOTE]

I THINK our copy is DRM free. Can anyone who has purchased it confirm? The ops guy is out for Christmas.

Cheers,
Tony

Worse comes to worse, it'd be Steam. I know the Steam version of Rayman doesn't have any other DRM except for Steam.[/QUOTE]
The Steam version is actually DRM-free and can be launched outside of Steam once it's installed. IIRC all PC versions of Rayman Origins are DRM-free.
[quote name='MysterD']You forgot to also blame EA - since most versions require Origin. ;)

I might guess on the KOA:R Steam version, you might STILL need a EA account b/c you'll still probably NEED that to activate the DLC while in-game.
You surely needed to do that on Origin-version.

Anyone who got KOA:R Steam know for sure...?[/QUOTE]

I don't personally own it on Steam, but it does require an Origin account.

Would I have been upset if I had purchased the DS Franchise Pack days ago? A little. Then I would have gotten over it by purchasing SRTT for $2.50.

It's not like DS came back for any cheaper. We were given a gift of $5 off any THQ game. Use it on something else and be grateful.

Tony, you're awesome.

Hope we're not giving you too much of a headache but I'm also having an issue where the my promo credit is not showing up at the checkout page. I know, I know, contact CS right? Well.. I did. Guess I'll try again later.

The $5 promo credit did show up as I was about to check out earlier this morning, but I ended up leaving the house and not completing the purchase. Now whenever I navigate to the checkout page for an eligible game, I find that the promo credit is no longer being applied before I finalize my purchase. I chatted for the past 45 min with CS and in the end, they advised me to go ahead and place the order without the promo credit and wait to see if it got applied to my order AFTER I made my purchase. As much as I tried, I don't think I was able to accurately explain to my CS rep that the promo credit was supposed to be applied during checkout.

[quote name='gilby']Yup. My ubisoft credit didn't work on a $7.49 item. I actually got two Ubisoft emails, but credit wasn't being applied. I contacted support via chat, which led to them calling, which led to being told to buy it and it will show after checkout. It didn't. Support then gave me a general $5 credit to use on my next order.

So that's two phone calls with Amazon today with general credits issued pre-purchase (for a THQ credit that never showed) and post-purchase (for a Ubisoft that did show, but didn't work.)

This promotion is great, but it seems to not be working very well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, I'm not going to bother placing my order and have to go through that mess...pass.

If I already have NFS World, and I pick up one of the packs can the boost be added to my account now, or is this for new accounts only?

*** Also, I have an extra Darksiders 1 key if anyone wants to trade***

i find that this thread needs more puppies

Hey, Tony:
p9x33yj194.jpg

Dont worry, Im pretty sure 98% of us are really thankful for all the amazing deals you brought us this month. The amazon sales are completly killing the steam sales amd we get some pretty insane stuff like scribblenauts 75%off, 5$coupons for some publishers and we still get a lot of 5$credits to use in january. I dont know why people are complaining when amazon is having some awesome deals that cannot be found anywhere else!

Keep up the good work!

Worse comes to worse, it'd be Steam. I know the Steam version of Rayman doesn't have any other DRM except for Steam.

Also: Tony, you do great work, and please stick around forever. You're kicking ass this Christmas for us (well, for Amazon, too :p), and I'm proud to say that Amazon's getting a -lot- of my spending dollars this year. Keep it up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I THINK our copy is DRM free. Can anyone who has purchased it confirm? The ops guy is out for Christmas.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

The Amazon store page says it uses Tages.

AFAIK all digital versions of Rayman Origins outside the one on Steam use Tages though I believe the disc copy is DRM free.

nah, it's not. as was said earlier, rayman origins came in 2 forms for PC: DRM-Free, TAGES.
retail release and steam got DRM-Free. the steam version doesn't even need steam to run.
other online got TAGES, supposedly. so this entire time we've been assuming that Amazon's page is correct in saying that it has TAGES on it... yet someone earlier in topic said they got it today and on a quick check didn't find any of that DRM. checking around there... really isn't much of anything to be found on it from Amazon, which sucks. so i figured screw it, i'll bite the bullet, get it for $5 (what else am i supposed to use an ubisoft coupon for really?), and find out for myself. fully expect it but if he was right earlier, then... whoo?

[quote name='Motoki']The Amazon store page says it uses Tages.

AFAIK all digital versions of Rayman Origins outside the one on Steam use Tages though I believe the disc copy is DRM free.[/QUOTE]

And there you have it.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back