Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a second Darkness II (I bought the first one several months ago from amazon) for my brother. I thought I could gift it to him through Steam and enter the 2nd code to my steam account. It stated that I already owned the game and so I sent the code to him by email. He is being told by steam that it has already been redeemed (but it did not give me a second game to gift, it simply told me I already had the game). Did I burn the steam code when I tried to enter it on my account since it already had Darkness 2?

Edit. I did not notice that amazons digital page was grouping both orders together. There was a view key button and a key just under it. Clicking the view key button has produced a second key. I will send that one to him and try again. Sorry, it was a long call night. Thanks for the deals.

[quote name='ars9876']I bought a second Darkness II (I bought the first one several months ago from amazon) for my brother. I thought I could gift it to him through Steam and enter the 2nd code to my steam account. It stated that I already owned the game and so I sent the code to him by email. He is being told by steam that it has already been redeemed (but it did not give me a second game to gift, it simply told me I already had the game). Did I burn the steam code when I tried to enter it on my account since it already had Darkness 2?[/QUOTE]

That shouldn't be how it works. If you already had Darkness 2 and tried to redeem it on your account it should have just gave you the message and the key should still be good. So not sure what happened there. Can your brother do that key trace thing through steam?

So that is odd. For future reference, that is not how it works. To gift via Amazon just send the key to whoever you want and ask them to activate it on their account.

Thanks Fox. I had bought 4 copies of Renagade Ops last year and I could have sworn that each key showed up as a seperate transaction. I just realised that Darkness (and now that old Renagade ops purchase) all collect in one box. So Darkness has 2 keys in its section and renagade has 4. I think I sent him my old key. Yes, time to catch up on sleep. Thanks.

Still no word on whether or not the LEGO games activate on Steam?

Also, if anyone is gonna buy a Forge 4-pack from Amazon ($29.99 for the 4, so $7.49 a copy), please do count me in. ;)

[quote name='Severose']Still no word on whether or not the LEGO games activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

It has been mentioned at least three times already. If you check the individual pages for the game on amazon it says they require steam.

[quote name='BLink']It has been mentioned at least three times already. If you check the individual pages for the game on amazon it says they require steam.[/QUOTE]

My bad, I guess I was looking for an official response, or at least a mention in this thread. ^^

Maybe I'll do my homework next time, before I ask a stupid question. :whistle2:#

Thanks man. ;)

[quote name='Severose']

Maybe I'll do my homework next time, before I ask a stupid question. :whistle2:#

[/QUOTE]

Don't lie, you know you wont :p

[quote name='Severose']
Also, if anyone is gonna buy a Forge 4-pack from Amazon ($29.99 for the 4, so $7.49 a copy), please do count me in. ;)[/QUOTE]

I can host this, if anyone is interested to get a copy PM me two spots left.

1) DropZite
2) Severose
3)
4)

[quote name='DropZite']I can host this, if anyone is interested to get a copy PM me two spots left.

1) DropZite
2) Severose
3)
4)[/QUOTE]

So I am somewhat interested in this. But then at times I feel like this has F2P written on it sometimes. Does it have any sort of in game store?

Gah, almost a week and I'm still undecided on buying Dark Souls:prepare to Die right now. My attention span is unusually short at the moment, so I'm afraid it'll languish in my picked-up-and-played-a-little games. However if it does manage to hold my attention...

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So I am somewhat interested in this. But then at times I feel like this has F2P written on it sometimes. Does it have any sort of in game store?[/QUOTE]

It might go F2P and it might not, I have seen no indication that they would have a game store but that is a logical thing to add for an online multiplayer game like this. One more spot left.

1) DropZite
2) Severose
3) Kevin578
4)

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]World of Tanks promotional code:

Your promotional code: EW4S5K7TG7EV6R
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Promotion details: [/SIZE][/FONT]
Your past video game purchases on Amazon.com entitle you an invitation code to join World of Tanks, complete with bonuses. Your invitation code is good for 1000 in-game gold and 3 Day Premium Account status. You must be a new player to receive these benefits and simply need to input the code when you create your World of Tanks account. The invitation code can be used only once, during the account creation process.

If you are already a World of Tanks player, this invitation code (Valued at $8.00) can be given to a friend to help them get started in the game.

Instructions for Invite Code (for New World of Tanks Accounts Only)

1. Click http://wotcode.com/Amazon/?pub_id=amzon_email_invite

2. Click the red PLAY FOR FREE button

3. Create Account page: enter your email, desired in-game name, and password

4. Scroll down and click “Have an invite code?”

5. Submit your invite code

6. Click Play for Free

7. Complete your registration with World of Tanks, then install and run the game. Enjoy!
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
[quote name='rball']Hi Tony, will you do price match on Tomb Raider series (Steam's Weekend Deal)?[/QUOTE]
Hamsters running.
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any chance of this happening this weekend?

Where is the the 75% off lego pack? I found the one that's $69.99...

Also, does Forge activate on steam? *Nvm, I see it's not even on steam so that was a dumb question :p

Thanks.

[quote name='AnatomyHorror']Where is the the 75% off lego pack? I found the one that's $69.99...

Also, does Forge activate on steam? *Nvm, I see it's not even on steam so that was a dumb question :p

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Tony confirmed and added to the OP that this game will in fact activate on Steam.

[quote name='Nameless One']Next week.[/QUOTE]

W..W.What!! MY OUT LOOK CALENDAR SAYS NEXT WEEK IS PROTOTYPE DEAL!

Maybe prototype deal is on the week of 12th and I put this week on calendar to confuse my self to happiness.

Need.More.Therapy.

Peace!

[quote name='Zakart']W..W.What!! MY OUT LOOK CALENDAR SAYS NEXT WEEK IS PROTOTYPE DEAL!

Maybe prototype deal is on the week of 12th and I put this week on calendar to confuse my self to happiness.

Need.More.Therapy.

Peace![/QUOTE]

Prototype is week after next.

[quote name='pROvIs']Prototype is week after next.[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that Prototype deal is going to be big, Rosetta Stone big...Square Enix bundle big. Or maybe I am too excited about grabbing Prototype 2 dirt cheap, I loved the first one and never got a chance/Time to play the second one.

[quote name='Zakart']I have a feeling that Prototype deal is going to be big, Rosetta Stone big...Square Enix bundle big. Or maybe I am too excited about grabbing Prototype 2 dirt cheap, I loved the first one and never got a chance/Time to play the second one.[/QUOTE]

I really doubt it. The S-E bundle had a lot more high profile games for like $1 a piece. Prototype is a great deal, but it doesn't come close.

[quote name='AnatomyHorror']Where is the the 75% off lego pack? I found the one that's $69.99...

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Forge will activate on Steam, just got Greenlit and I confirmed we're getting Steam keys.

[quote name='pROvIs']Tony,

Any hints about the GameSpot black friday deals today?[/QUOTE]

Kingdoms of Gamespot is going to be pretty cool at 2:00PM.

[quote name='Zakart']I have a feeling that Prototype deal is going to be big, Rosetta Stone big...Square Enix bundle big. Or maybe I am too excited about grabbing Prototype 2 dirt cheap, I loved the first one and never got a chance/Time to play the second one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='elessar123']I really doubt it. The S-E bundle had a lot more high profile games for like $1 a piece. Prototype is a great deal, but it doesn't come close.[/QUOTE]

I can only hope but I agree I don't think it will be AS big, but hopefully still good so I can convince Activision to continue to promote like this with us. This is one of our first really aggressive bundles with them and good results usually lead to better/more deals.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Kingdoms of Gamespot is going to be pretty cool at 2:00PM.
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Would that be Kingdoms of Gamepot: Baconing, the Rhode Island Insolvency edition?

Hmmm, so is this the promised 11.99 KoA + DLC?

So it is limited in time and quantity?

Was hoping it was going to be a weekly, but I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the site today to get it.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm, so is this the promised 11.99 KoA + DLC?

So it is limited in time and quantity?

Was hoping it was going to be a weekly, but I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the site today to get it.[/QUOTE]

"Deal 3 Hint: Embark on an epic fantasy adventure to write your own destiny (and also get all the DLC)!"

Looks that way, well i guess i need to put the lawn on wait a little more, i want KOA.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm, so is this the promised 11.99 KoA + DLC?

So it is limited in time and quantity?[/QUOTE]
Bleah, I hope not. I have, you know, office work to do and a commute home to take.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Bleah, I hope not. I have, you know, office work to do and a commute home to take.[/QUOTE]

Well the last digital deal lasted what, 24 hours or so? I'm thinking you'll be fine. At least I hope, because I'll probably be on the road at the same time as you. :D

[quote name='Genocidal']Well the last digital deal lasted what, 24 hours or so? I'm thinking you'll be fine. At least I hope, because I'll probably be on the road at the same time as you. :D[/QUOTE]
Hope so. I thought it was a bit more "flash" sale than that but I could be 100% wrong. I already owned Darkness II last time so paid little attention to the sale.

[quote name='mnuttster']How does this Gamespot thing work? I leave my office at 5p Central and wouldn't want to miss the deal if they do it at the end.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure. Didn't tune in last week because I already had Darkness II and didn't want/need DMC collection.

Genocidal said the Darkness II deal lasted 24 Hours last time so maybe there is no cause for concern? I know the DMC PS3 thing sold out very quick.

I assume you tune in to watch and they post the link to the deal as you are watching?

Usually someone comes by here to post it too. I think it starts at 4 CT, don't know when they post the deals.

The Darkness 2 deal didn't last 24 hours. Maybe 12 at the most but probably a lot less. You can check back several pages to confirm. That said, they did put it back at $5 for Halloween. I want to say the Gamestop promotion lasted maybe... four hours? It felt fairly short.

$12 is a hard price to pass up on Amalur but stupid me is probably going to keep waiting for the non Origin/Steam version.

I wasn't sure, which is why that was more of a question... checking back, it looks like it lasted 3 hours. So unless you have an insane commute, it should still be active for everyone.

Hey guys,

For the Digital Deals found in the Black Friday promotion, we're using a lot of them as test cases for longer promotions. So hopefully if you miss this deal for 2 hours it does well enough to merit a repeat for a longer time period :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Syntax Error']Bleah, I hope not. I have, you know, office work to do and a commute home to take.[/QUOTE]

Just give someone your Amazon password and payment info and have them log in and buy it for you. /ttp

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Or if you have a smartphone download the Amazon app and buy it on the commute home.[/QUOTE]
Playing it on my laptop will give me something to do at the hospital!

[quote name='Syntax Error']Playing it on my laptop will give me something to do at the hospital![/QUOTE]

What? Well yeah you can still play it on your laptop but you can use you smartphone to at least buyt it while on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back