Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx tony
japan24.gif

Hi there guys, I'm sorry if this was asked before.
Can I activate ME and ME2 (standard or deluxe editions) on Origin? Or are they DRM free? Thanks!

[quote name='LagFest']Hi there guys, I'm sorry if this was asked before.
Can I activate ME and ME2 (standard or deluxe editions) on Origin? Or are they DRM free? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Not sure if Origin is required, but they do activate on it.

Quick clarification on Deus Ex. None of the Augmented Edition bonuses are in-game, right? They're all separate, out-of-game downloads?

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Not sure if Origin is required, but they do activate on it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! appreciate the help.
On another note, when is the Capcom sale coming? :bouncy:

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Not sure if Origin is required, but they do activate on it.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy ME1 PC download from Amazon?
Does it activate on Origin?

My RETAIL BOX copy of ME1 PC doesn't activate on Origin.
Might have to go bother EA support, if I wanted it up on Origin that bad.
Or try the "Activated Old EA Games" Link.

[quote name='MysterD']Did you buy ME1 PC download from Amazon?

Or try the "Activated Old EA Games" Link.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I did have to do some finagling to get ME1 on Origin. I apologize...I was just looking at my Origin list and wasnt even thinking. EA seems to be pretty good about activating that stuff on there though.

[quote name='MysterD']Did you buy ME1 PC download from Amazon?

Or try the "Activated Old EA Games" Link.[/QUOTE]

You have to use one of the old activation sites to get it on Origin, but it is possible to activate using one of those. I was able to activate mine by entering the key on one of the sites, but it doesn't always work for everyone. It didn't work for my friend, and he had to go through 5 or 6 EA live chat reps to get it added to his account.

dawgs.

So I just bought Shogun 2 and the rise of the samurai dlc from amazon. Shogun activated fine and then appeared in the games tab in my library.

So I then put in the dlc code, it said it activated, but it doesn't appear in the library, nor does it say I own it on the store page. When I put the code in again, it did say that the item (samurai dlc) was already possessed by this (my) account.

Any ideas? is it invisible dlc? I've got nothing. The only other dlc I've bought (DE:HR missing link) appeared fine in my library list.

[quote name='AgentW']dawgs.

So I just bought Shogun 2 and the rise of the samurai dlc from amazon. Shogun activated fine and then appeared in the games tab in my library.

So I then put in the dlc code, it said it activated, but it doesn't appear in the library, nor does it say I own it on the store page. When I put the code in again, it did say that the item (samurai dlc) was already possessed by this (my) account.

Any ideas? is it invisible dlc? I've got nothing. The only other dlc I've bought (DE:HR missing link) appeared fine in my library list.[/QUOTE]

i dont have it but most DLC doesnt show in your library. DE is one of the exceptions.

[quote name='AgentW']dawgs.

Any ideas? is it invisible dlc? I've got nothing. The only other dlc I've bought (DE:HR missing link) appeared fine in my library list.[/QUOTE]

To check any and all DLC for a game that isn't a stand-alone product (like Fall of the Samurai is, that's the newer expansion NOT the one you say you bought, do this)....

1. Go to your Library in the Steam client (I use the detail view) right click the main game in the left pane (in this case Total War: Shogun 2)

2. Select Properties.

3. Now click on the DLC field (should be all the way right) This tab shows any and all DLC that has been downloaded and is associated with that particular title. In my case with this game only Total War: Shogun 2 shows up in the game menu, however this tab shows that I own the base game, the Blood Pack DLC, as well as the Rise of the Samurai DLC. I also bought this game this week, but through Steam. Hope that helps. You have it, it's just not something that needs it's own executable.

It's already updated the base game with the DLC appearing in this list. Sometimes game expansions have their own independent programs to boot the newer title. That is the only time a second "game" entry will show up in the main list. I remember back in the day Warcraft 2 had seperate programs in the Start Menu. The main game booted with War2.exe and the expansion booted with War2Ex.exe. Some things never change. Also be aware that sometimes DLC content is included with patches to the game. One particular example (PayDay: The Heist) Had some content included with the Oct patch, but none of that additional content counts as DLC worth mentioning in Steam (I guess cause it wasn't paid DLC) i dunno. Sometimes there is a reason to check in on what a game has updated, don't get lazy with that auto-updater, you might miss something fun.

After Amazon didn't price match the Tomb Raider stuff (not that I wanted any of that) I figured they weren't going to price match the Deus Ex stuff and I bought four copies of Deus Ex Human Revolution this afternoon on Steam and passed them out to some of my friends. I would have much rather helped Tony out but c'est la vie.

[quote name='walkonshadows']To check any and all DLC for a game that isn't a stand-alone product (like Fall of the Samurai is, that's the newer expansion NOT the one you say you bought, do this)....

1. Go to your Library in the Steam client (I use the detail view) right click the main game in the left pane (in this case Total War: Shogun 2)

2. Select Properties.

3. Now click on the DLC field (should be all the way right) This tab shows any and all DLC that has been downloaded and is associated with that particular title. In my case with this game only Total War: Shogun 2 shows up in the game menu, however this tab shows that I own the base game, the Blood Pack DLC, as well as the Rise of the Samurai DLC. I also bought this game this week, but through Steam. Hope that helps. You have it, it's just not something that needs it's own executable.
.[/QUOTE]

cool. thanks a ton. I'll have to remember it. And in that list, there it was, rise of the samurai.

[quote name='avwjase']After Amazon didn't price match the Tomb Raider stuff (not that I wanted any of that) I figured they weren't going to price match the Deus Ex stuff and I bought four copies of Deus Ex Human Revolution this afternoon on Steam and passed them out to some of my friends. I would have much rather helped Tony out but c'est la vie.[/QUOTE]

Bah! Sorry to hear that. The Tomb Raider miss was just that, a miss. Sorry about that man.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bah! Sorry to hear that. The Tomb Raider miss was just that, a miss. Sorry about that man.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

How does a company as large as Amazon 'miss' a 24-hour Window? Do they 'miss' other pricematches they don't want to fill because it isn't profitable/a loss (aka 9/10 newegg deals)

Forget to F5 your biggest competitor's page or something?

[quote name='avwjase']After Amazon didn't price match the Tomb Raider stuff (not that I wanted any of that) I figured they weren't going to price match the Deus Ex stuff and I bought four copies of Deus Ex Human Revolution this afternoon on Steam and passed them out to some of my friends. I would have much rather helped Tony out but c'est la vie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah too bad you couldn't give your money to one multi-billion dollar corporation instead of the other multi-billion dollar corporation for the same exact price and product. A True shame.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah buddy we'll have a huge Meridian4 sale in early april.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Good deal. There are a few other indie titles I am intrigued by as well but you guys do not carry. Dear Esther... after playing Amnesia and Penumbra, they really opened my eyes to how good some of the indie puzzle/mystery/thriller/horror titles can be. :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bah! Sorry to hear that. The Tomb Raider miss was just that, a miss. Sorry about that man.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It is all good. I'm not a fan of Tomb Raider at all so I didn't buy them nor did I plan to. I just assumed after you guys didn't pricematch steam on Tomb Raider that you weren't going to price match them on Dues Ex. I would have bought from you guys had I known you were going to.

[quote name='xRidley']How does a company as large as Amazon 'miss' a 24-hour Window? Do they 'miss' other pricematches they don't want to fill because it isn't profitable/a loss (aka 9/10 newegg deals)

Forget to F5 your biggest competitor's page or something?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xRidley']Yeah too bad you couldn't give your money to one multi-billion dollar corporation instead of the other multi-billion dollar corporation for the same exact price and product. A True shame.[/QUOTE]

Too bad some people take the internet too serious and lose all common decency and forget what proper decorum is. That is the real tragedy in all of this.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I love scratches. Got it as a gift and then bought the director's cut later. If you like adventure games its tons of fun, but I will say some of the puzzles are not as intuitive as they should have been.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. Is it like Phantasmagoria? That is what it reminds me of from the trailers and stuff. I loved that game back in 1995. Scratches looks similar.

Amazon Downloads are serious fucking business and require only the most Noble of Decorum gentlemen

sry for having a negative view of your beloved Amazon Digital Downloads Spokesperson. I am truely sorry for your lots

[quote name='xRidley']Amazon Downloads are serious fucking business and require only the most Noble of Decorum gentlemen

sry for having a negative view of your beloved Amazon Digital Downloads Spokesperson. I am truely sorry for your lots[/QUOTE]

hemad.jpg

Would love to future-proof my Mass Effect collection, but could someone confirm if this version of Mass Effect 1/2 registers on Steam and/or Origin?

I have a few legacy Valve games that I've registered on Steam, but the only digital PC game I've ever bought was The Wither from GOG, which doesn't have any kind of DRM.

Just curious, I apologize if that's a stupid question :p

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Would love to future-proof my Mass Effect collection, but could someone confirm if this version of Mass Effect 1/2 registers on Steam and/or Origin?

I have a few legacy Valve games that I've registered on Steam, but the only digital PC game I've ever bought was The Wither from GOG, which doesn't have any kind of DRM.

Just curious, I apologize if that's a stupid question :p[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 2 will register on Origin no problem, and Mass Effect requires some wizadry with the legacy activation sites EA has set up.

I should have these on hand, and will ask my contact at EA for them, in the meantime, does anyone here have them to share?

I'll also post a link to the free DLC for ME 1.

Also, Amazon stores your games in your games and software library as long as you have an account, so they'll be available there in perpetuity if you're interested in "future proofing" them. We're not going anywhere anytime soon and you can re-download them whenever/wherever you want.

Cheers,
Tony

I just thought of something...the amazon game client! :p I can see it happening. soo...does it register on...AGC? (Amazon game client) lol, that would be the new question. (on other forums of course).

Activating older games on Origin
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do
if that doesnt work
https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

Free Me1 dlc http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/galacticcodex/bringdownthesky_pc.html However you will need to track down a key for it, its possible to get one from origin chat.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Mass Effect 2 will register on Origin no problem, and Mass Effect requires some wizadry with the legacy activation sites EA has set up.

I should have these on hand, and will ask my contact at EA for them, in the meantime, does anyone here have them to share?

Also, Amazon stores your games in your games and software library as long as you have an account, so they'll be available there in perpetuity if you're interested in "future proofing" them. We're not going anywhere anytime soon and you can re-download them whenever/wherever you want.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Bought ! Thx Tony for granting my wish ;)

[quote name='Larce80']I just thought of something...the amazon game client! :p I can see it happening. soo...does it register on...AGC? (Amazon game client) lol, that would be the new question. (on other forums of course). [/QUOTE]
I'm surprised they don't have it already. There's the music client, the book client, the app client, and movie client.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Mass Effect 2 will register on Origin no problem, and Mass Effect requires some wizadry with the legacy activation sites EA has set up.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you for clarifying. My interest in 'future-proofing' was simply to have a legitimate PC version of the games available for if/when (more likely the latter) that I won't be able to play my Xbox360 copies anymore.

I'm just gonna say this...
ME series is a great sci-fi series.
Mass Effect 1 is a great RPG/shooter, while Mass Effect 2 leans in the other direction of shooter/RPG.
If you are missing these games and these sounds like your cup of tea, GET THEM NOW.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sorry I asked earlier but it never got answered, does the regular version of ME2 come with the Cerberus Network code? Most regular digital editions do but it's not listed in Amazon's description.

This may be a ridiculous question, but would it be possible to convert ME1 PC save data to an Xbox 360 save file and use it on my 360 version of ME2?

Some months ago I tried to activate ME1 on Origin via one of those links (wasn't an Amazon version, I bought it somewhere else). I even received the mail stating it was activated, but didn't show on my library. After more than THREE hours on chat with TWO representatives from EA, I didn't achieve nothing. They keep telling me my key was invalid and my confirmation number didn't work. So, my ME1 was lost into oblivion. Since then, and after reading a lot of similar experiences, I'm trying to avoid Origin like a plague. Their customer support is too random and awful for my taste.

[quote name='pure skill']This may be a ridiculous question, but would it be possible to convert ME1 PC save data to an Xbox 360 save file and use it on my 360 version of ME2?[/QUOTE]

You can, it involves using a save editor. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it requires starting the game on PC first or if you can convert your ME1 save then import that into ME2 on the 360. Useful info/links here.

First, thank you CAG for the forum and thank you Amazon for the deals!
[quote name='Drabelincoln']To anyone buying Mass Effect 1. Here is the link to the free DLC along with the CD Key for it. This key is given to everyone, if it doesn't work just get on EA's chat and the rep will unlock it for you to use.

download this

http://files.bioware.com/masseffect/..._BDtS_ES_a.exe

Here is the CD Key for it

3FLL-43UU-JTN8-W8EX-25J3[/QUOTE]
I could not get your link to work but I did some of the googling. Found this:
http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/galacticcodex/bringdownthesky_pc.html

Hope this helps!

[quote name='Drabelincoln']To anyone buying Mass Effect 1. Here is the link to the free DLC along with the CD Key for it. This key is given to everyone, if it doesn't work just get on EA's chat and the rep will unlock it for you to use.

download this

http://files.bioware.com/masseffect/..._BDtS_ES_a.exe

Here is the CD Key for it

3FLL-43UU-JTN8-W8EX-25J3[/QUOTE]

FYI Your link is broken.

Tony,

Not sure if you guys care but heads up, the page for the ME Dual Pack still shows the little logo for Sonic Generations where it says "Game Downloads of the Week" under the big green Available Now.

[quote name='c4tp']Sorry I asked earlier but it never got answered, does the regular version of ME2 come with the Cerberus Network code? Most regular digital editions do but it's not listed in Amazon's description.[/QUOTE]

I was curious about it too; one of the threads on the page said it does but I can't confirm this as I have an old ME2 key from Gamestop I just put into Origin.

RE: the series, I literally started the first game about a week ago and put 9 hours into it that first day alone before giving up on my stupid mouse. I have a new mouse now, so I wonder if I can pull off 12 hours today....(it's pretty engaging, in summary).

@Tony

Dungeon Siege sale on Steam.

Do you guys at Amazon DL even have Dungeon Siege 3: Treasures of the Sun DLC? I can't seem to find it!
It's $2.49 on Steam.
If you do have it...price-match? Yes? No?

Also, Dungeon Siege 3 = $7.49 on Steam.

Ummm...can we get a price match on DS3 + Treasures of the Sun DLC?

SIDE NOTE -- I already own DS3, I just need the Treasures DLC.
ADDTIONAL SIDE NOTE -- I already own DS1 + LOA & DS2 + Broken World on disc.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I was curious about it too; one of the threads on the page said it does but I can't confirm this as I have an old ME2 key from Gamestop I just put into Origin.

RE: the series, I literally started the first game about a week ago and put 9 hours into it that first day alone before giving up on my stupid mouse. I have a new mouse now, so I wonder if I can pull off 12 hours today....(it's pretty engaging, in summary).[/QUOTE]

I bought ME2 from Amazon DD the last time it was on sale and I got a Cerberus Network code. You get 5 packs of DLC by going to http://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php and registering your game.

Amazing series btw radioactivez0r, take your time and enjoy it!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I was curious about it too; one of the threads on the page said it does but I can't confirm this as I have an old ME2 key from Gamestop I just put into Origin.

RE: the series, I literally started the first game about a week ago and put 9 hours into it that first day alone before giving up on my stupid mouse. I have a new mouse now, so I wonder if I can pull off 12 hours today....(it's pretty engaging, in summary).[/QUOTE]

To answer my own question, it does! :D Just bought it and the Cerberus code comes with the standard edition for everyone who doesn't need the deluxe goodies.

I also started the series about a week ago, finished ME1 a couple days ago and was getting anxious to play ME2. Lucky this sale came up, I realized I just missed it on sale a couple times last month and even considered buying it full price (god forbid!) until I saw it would be the weekly.

Edit: Ha, Hop25 beat me to it by like 5 seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back