Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shimmerz']Noticed MLB 2K12 is 19.99 as a download.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, we fixed it.

[quote name='r9800pro']Awesome as always Tony :applause:

Now I think Dragon Age Pack and Shift 2 Unleashed are scheduled for next week ;) :lol:

Edit : just noticed the sale is for 2 weeks, is that right ?![/QUOTE]

The sale IS for 2 weeks! And yeah, at one point next week, Shift 2 and Dragon Age Pack will be added WOOHOOO!

[quote name='The Nephilim']Someone mentioned a casual game sale as well in April? is that still happening and is there a list or link? The next week deals look great but I already own most of the THQ/Ubi stuff listed.[/QUOTE]

The casual games will be added next week, there are ~300 of them though so I will post a link when we've got a landing page for them rather than a wall of text :).

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Wish you guys had Titan Quest Gold, I want 2 copies so bad.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I'm trying to get them into this sale before 4/15.

[quote name='ruuin']So, the sales will start Sunday 4/1 or Friday 3/30 ?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

4/1, typo on my part, my bad.

[quote name='agentghost']is $10 the lowest that Space Marine have dropped down to?

p.s. Space Marine DLC - Dreadnought is missing from the sale list :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='uvi']I bought it some time ago at THQ during some sale, it was €5 then (~$6.67).[/QUOTE]

Dreadnought didn't make it into this sale, I'll follow up and see if we can get it added though.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I'm pretty sure Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack is Dawn of War II Gold (the original fame + Chaos Rising) and Retribution, but no DLC at all.

The all DLC Complete pack is probably just DLC.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bizarrorollins']First time actually posting after lurking on this thread for ages. (Thanks Tony)

Anyways, what is different about the following 2 packs?

Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack - $19.99
Retribution - All DLC Complete Pack - $22.49

Is the first listing not really the complete pack? Or is the DLC just poorly priced so that buying it separately still costs more than buying an entirely new licence?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The quote above explains this.

[quote name='LurkerLito']Tony, The link in the op for The Kingdom of Amalur brings me to a page that says the item is unavailable.[/QUOTE]

I just fixed this.

Sorry for the delayed responses on this guys! This should cover everything though :). Hope you all are psyched about some deals next week.

Cheers,
Tony

Dark Angels content DLC pack for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution for $5.62 great deal !!!
japan26.gif

[quote name='kwirl']anyone know if a saints row the third dlc season pass goes on sale anywhere, ever?[/QUOTE]

It was on sale on Gamersgate a week or two ago. Sorry, I can't remember the price, but I think it was 50% off.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']It was on sale on Gamersgate a week or two ago. Sorry, I can't remember the price, but I think it was 50% off.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was $9.99. I made sure to snag it.

Yeah it's a shame Amazon won't have it on sale, but I guess they are doing away with it tomorrow....Tony, hook us up early on the season pass. lol

[quote name='CheapoEl']Hey Tony, anything you can do to match these deals ?

http://www.atari.com/buy-games/acti...geons-amp-dragons-neverwinter-nights-complete ($7.50)

Amazon has it for $30 http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Neverwinter-Complete-Collection-Pc/dp/B005JQ05RS

Also http://www.atari.com/buy-games/acti...geons-amp-dragons-anthology-master-collection ($5)

Amazon has it for $20 http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Classic-Anthology-Pc/dp/B005JQ064A[/QUOTE]

Typically Amazon does not match Vendor's prices only other 3rd party stores. Also these are physical goods. Amazon doesn't sell these as downloads.

[quote name='CheapoEl']Hey Tony, anything you can do to match these deals ?

http://www.atari.com/buy-games/acti...geons-amp-dragons-neverwinter-nights-complete ($7.50)

Amazon has it for $30 http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Neverwinter-Complete-Collection-Pc/dp/B005JQ05RS

Also http://www.atari.com/buy-games/acti...geons-amp-dragons-anthology-master-collection ($5)

Amazon has it for $20 http://www.amazon.com/Dungeons-Dragons-Classic-Anthology-Pc/dp/B005JQ064A[/QUOTE]

You DO know that you're asking for a price match of physical items sold on Amazon to Atari's digital products, right?

[quote name='immanewb']You DO know that you're asking for a price match of physical items sold on Amazon to Atari's digital products, right?[/QUOTE]
Didn't notice that, but if they have physical, they could add the digital versions, could they not ?

[quote name='CheapoEl']Didn't notice that, but if they have physical, they could add the digital versions, could they not ?[/QUOTE]

Different department, different goods.

It is treated as a completely separate item and often with different distributors.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Taken from page one:

I'm assuming no.[/QUOTE]

Lol grammar is still a little off the international gaming portion of that one

well, i don't generally check other forums besides this one, if anyone DOES see a sale on saints row the third and PM's me i'd be grateful, i could find some way to return the favor i'm sure

[quote name='kwirl']well, i don't generally check other forums besides this one, if anyone DOES see a sale on saints row the third and PM's me i'd be grateful, i could find some way to return the favor i'm sure[/QUOTE]

? We are having a sale on SRTT...it starts on Sunday :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='chilli628']MLB 2K12 is back up to $29.99 :whistle2:(

I was just about to buy it...Any chance it will go back to $19.99?[/QUOTE]

reading tony's post seems to indicate that the $19.99 price was a mistake, so i'd guess not.

[quote name='bx1018']Are you removing the season pass today Tony?[/QUOTE]

We don't have any plans to...that being said, maybe I'm out of the loop so if you see it go down then I guess we did lol.

[quote name='chilli628']MLB 2K12 is back up to $29.99 :whistle2:(

I was just about to buy it...Any chance it will go back to $19.99?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='houdinilogic']reading tony's post seems to indicate that the $19.99 price was a mistake, so i'd guess not.[/QUOTE]

The $19.99 price was a mistake, but it will be back at that price next week for the big sale.

You guys are squeezing more info out of me with every post lol.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='thebytewasbit']By Dragon Age pack do you mean Drago Age Origins ultimate?[/QUOTE]

No I mean Dragon Age Origins Ultimate + Dragon Age 2.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']No I mean Dragon Age Origins Ultimate + Dragon Age 2.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm...
Is there a big EA Games Publishing Deal Week coming up or something? :p

We know Mass Effect 3 will be on sale - any idea on how much? Or if you're allowed to tell us yet? :p

Can we expect to see....
Amalur + Dead Kel DLC? [I'm missing Dead Kel, already own KOA:R base game]
Syndicate (2012) on sale?
BF3 + DLC?
Other EA titles?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
... but it will be back at that price next week for the big sale.
[/QUOTE]
Just when I thought it was safe for my wallet to crawl out from under the bed.

[quote name='MysterD']Hmmmm...
Is there a big EA Games Publishing Deal Week coming up or something? :p

We know Mass Effect 3 will be on sale - any idea on how much? Or if you're allowed to tell us yet? :p

Can we expect to see....
Amalur + Dead Kel DLC? [I'm missing Dead Kel, already own KOA:R base game]
Syndicate (2012) on sale?
BF3 + DLC?
Other EA titles?[/QUOTE]

Still working on ME 3 (definitely doing a sale, working on what it looks like).

As for the other questions, I'll have a full update early next week when I've locked everything in :).

[quote name='CheapThomas']Just when I thought it was safe for my wallet to crawl out from under the bed.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh...Thomas, your wallet will be safe when you block CAG from your IP array.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Dragon Age pack for $14.99 or less?[/QUOTE]

$9.99 :)

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
$9.99 :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
OMG - that'd be a steal for either DAO: Ultimate or DA2.
Both of those together for $10 is even more freakin' INSANE.

The amount of hours there for gameplay-time = CRAZY.
DAO alone took me a little over 105 hours; Awakening added another 30 hours or so; and I still ain't got to the other DAO DLC's!
DA2 was around 40 hours or so - I'd have to take a look at my stats to be exact, actually.

Whoever

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit that's a deal! I have that $10 gc for $5 from the 20th of march. So both games for $5... damn that's a lot of gaming for $5.

Any suggestions for the ME bundle or this?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']? We are having a sale on SRTT...it starts on Sunday :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

im sorry, i meant to say saints row the third season dlc pass

That Dragon Age pack is going to be one hell of a deal.

I literally would never come around to playing either game, but the thought of owning it? Me likey!

I have red faction guerilla but I can`t play it because of some "failure to write to file" issue. Not sure if buy another copy will fix this.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Still working on ME 3 (definitely doing a sale, working on what it looks like).

As for the other questions, I'll have a full update early next week when I've locked everything in :)[/QUOTE]
That teasing [about other EA games going possibly on sale] got my attention and interest.
I wonder what kind of madness we'll see from Amazon DVG, when that sale comes around...

Will pick up STALKER, since I just got a new PC today. Trying to find good deals on some titles I have missed.

Might bite on the ME games too even though I own them on 360. Never played them though.

Oh, and the DA pack.

And...aww man. I need to sell some of my console games to pay for the PC ones!

[quote name='yruluis']I have red faction guerilla but I can`t play it because of some "failure to write to file" issue. Not sure if buy another copy will fix this.[/QUOTE]

You could always activate RFG on GameStop Impulse when it use Stardock's GOO DRM to try a new installer.

[quote name='Mooby']Re: upcoming deals. THQ is really desperate to stave off bankruptcy, eh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah... that's it. A sale on amazon will save them. :p

[quote name='metalkidz']You could always activate RFG on GameStop Impulse when it use Stardock's GOO DRM to try a new installer.[/QUOTE]

I thought RFG requires G4WL?

[quote name='metalkidz']Actually, both of them[/QUOTE]

I bought RFG long ago on Steam.
Funny thing - never got around to playing it, for some reason...

Guys, I saw the Bulletstorm deal on Steam. Can someone tell me, if it is Steamworks? Just in case if I buy after pricematching via Amazon DD.

Also, I can see it in the US Store, but it is not available in my region tho :( I really have to get a reliable US Steam friend for buying-gifting.

[quote name='icefiresr']Guys, I saw the Bulletstorm deal on Steam. Can someone tell me, if it is Steamworks?[/quote]
NO!!
Bulletstorm REQUIRES Microsoft G4WL period.

Also, I can see it in the US Store, but it is not available in my region tho :( I really have to get a reliable US Steam friend for buying-gifting.
You'd have to check to see if you're in one of the countries G4WL supports, since that is what the game ALWAYS requires, no matter where you buy the game from.
If you buy Bulletstorm from Steam, the game will have to go through TWO hoops - Steam + G4WL.

[quote name='MysterD']Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is $7.49 on GameStop PC App for download.
AC2 and AC: Brotherhood are both awesome, if you ask me.
I already have AC:BH, but is there anybody out there who'd want Amazon DVG to price-match that killer deal?
[quote name='LagFest']Yes! I'd love to see the deal price-matched :)
Please do an Assassin's Creed sale Tony D![/QUOTE][/quote]

Worth noting, that ALSO on GameStop PC App for PC games download...
Assassin's Creed: Revelations = $25
Assassin's Creed 2 = $5

That's all in case Tony, Amazon DVG, and PC gamers here all would

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back