Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='testisbest']Awesome, picked up the Stronghold Collection and X-Com Complete even though i may never play them. Too good of a deal to pass up.
[/QUOTE]
[quote name='walkonshadows']Now THAT'S a CAG![/QUOTE]
AMEN!

I won't even list all of the games I ain't even installed or played, that I've got quite cheap over the years all over the place...
It's quite ridiculous...
And yep, X-Com Pack that I bought from Steam long ago, is on that list.
So are numerous strategy games - Dawn of War 1: Gold; Homeworld 1 + 2; C+C Anniversary X Edition; C&C3: Tiberium Wars + Kane Wrath; C&C: Red Alert 2; COH + Op Fronts; DOW2: Chaos Rising + Retribution; Starcraft 1 Chest; WC3 Chest.
That ain't even tipping the iceburg; list goes on and on....

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']Tony I have some problems with the games I purchase.

Games that isn't registering on steam which it says it would on the front page:
Metro 2033
Square Enix Ultimate Collection
The Stronghold Collection
Hitman Collection

What should I do.[/QUOTE]

The Steam activation server might be bugging out on you, all I can suggest is to close the Steam client and wait about an hour and then try activating again. Those all activate on Steam (except for TR Underworld), some even require it.. Someone else had that problem and it was caused by Steam, not the keys themselves.

[quote name='sunghost']The Steam activation server might be bugging out on you, all I can suggest is to close the Steam client and wait about an hour and then try activating again. Those all activate on Steam (except for TR Underworld), some even require it.. Someone else had that problem and it was caused by Steam, not the keys themselves.[/QUOTE]

thanks ill try that and if it doesn't ill come back here :p

[quote name='crovax4444']I have one more Serious Sam 3 BFE for $7.50, since the previous person in my group has not paid up. PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

I want it!

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']thanks ill try that and if it doesn't ill come back here :p[/QUOTE]

The same thing happened to me with an indie bundle the other day and it was Steam too. I had to restart and wait and hour or so and then all the keys registered fine.

Awesome sale! Picked up Bioshock dual pack and metro 2033 with my gift card balance. On the side note, will Amazon have Torchlight 2 for digital download when it is released. Sorry if this has been answered already. Thanks in advance.

Guys there are a bunch of questions I need to get to here, I'm traveling today and tomorrow to get the puppy so I'll likely respond to quite a bit from my mobile tomorrow so bear with me.

Also a heads up to those who already bought TERA from us. Check your games and software library :).

We're giving out a unique and exclusive cosmetic item to everyone who purchases from 5/19-5/28 but we didn't want you to feel like you missed out on unique content for buying early...so we just dropped it into your account for you :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry about the delay here man. I did see this and neglected to respond.

We are going to be matching the Ubistuff but the pricing system is taking FOREVER to catch up. Hamsters need more cheese :(.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I am patiently waiting. Really want to get Shoot Many Robots.

[quote name='Duckvader']Tony when is the promo credit for Serious Sam: Second Encounter DLC supposed to come in?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

It should be fairly quick, I'd check your spam boxes/deleted mail. I just re bought one of the games and got one to check that it is still working.

Cheers,
Tony

More cheese for the hamsters?

little-hamster-with-cheese-thumb17458039.jpg

[quote name='Duckvader']Tony when is the promo credit for Serious Sam: Second Encounter DLC supposed to come in?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='inm8num2']More cheese for the hamsters?

little-hamster-with-cheese-thumb17458039.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and rattled the hamster cage, meaning I sent an email to the team that handles price propagation and asked them to see what was up. I also asked them to extend the PM through 11:00AM tomorrow so check before then :).

Cheers,
Tony

Just caved and bought the Bioshock bundle (went with the Steam one; just figured that was better choice). Never played the series, and I know they won't run well on my PC, but for $3.50ish each I can't really go wrong. Once I set up a new system I'm gonna have a lot of stuff to play.

Waiting for the Madness Returns/Mirror's Edge pack now for the same purpose!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I went ahead and rattled the hamster cage, meaning I sent an email to the team that handles price propagation and asked them to see what was up. I also asked them to extend the PM through 11:00AM tomorrow so check before then :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

As an update I still haven't the email but I will check before 11 AM.
Thanks for all the help Tony! :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys there are a bunch of questions I need to get to here, I'm traveling today and tomorrow to get the puppy so I'll likely respond to quite a bit from my mobile tomorrow so bear with me.
[/QUOTE]

We will let you slide if you post puppy pictures later. ;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Guys there are a bunch of questions I need to get to here, I'm traveling today and tomorrow to get the puppy so I'll likely respond to quite a bit from my mobile tomorrow so bear with me.

Also a heads up to those who already bought TERA from us. Check your games and software library :).

We're giving out a unique and exclusive cosmetic item to everyone who purchases from 5/19-5/28 but we didn't want you to feel like you missed out on unique content for buying early...so we just dropped it into your account for you :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Dayuuum.... now I might just buy TERA....

Gents, good news for those awaiting Alice and Mirror's Edge.

My contact from EA dropped by these forums to check out what people were saying about the games I was talking about from their group and saw my mistake with Alice and Mirror's Edge. In response, he suggested we run Alice individually at 80% off instead of 75% off.

This means if you buy the game individually you'll be able to get it for $5.99 instead of $7.49.

I figured if there was 1 place to get excited about an extra $1.50 price change for a sale this was it :).

Cheers,
Tony

I just discovered this forum and it is amazing. I registered mainly to say Thank You Tony for your hard work and all those unbelievable sales.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry about the delay here man. I did see this and neglected to respond.

We are going to be matching the Ubistuff but the pricing system is taking FOREVER to catch up. Hamsters need more cheese :(.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Looks like the hamsters got fed; the deals are up now. Picked up Shoot Many Robots. Thanks, man! :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Gents, good news for those awaiting Alice and Mirror's Edge.

My contact from EA dropped by these forums to check out what people were saying about the games I was talking about from their group and saw my mistake with Alice and Mirror's Edge. In response, he suggested we run Alice individually at 80% off instead of 75% off.

This means if you buy the game individually you'll be able to get it for $5.99 instead of $7.49.

I figured if there was 1 place to get excited about an extra $1.50 price change for a sale this was it :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Damn, well there goes my flimsy excuse to pass on this - my backlog will just have to keep growing, I guess. LOL.

[quote name='thesn00ze']I just discovered this forum and it is amazing. I registered mainly to say Thank You Tony for your hard work and all those unbelievable sales.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the addiction! Expect to have about 50 more unplayed games in your possession within a few months.

Sims Medieval and Pirates and Nobles keys can be redeemed in Origin. I was wondering earlier and I couldn't find an answer.

[quote name='captaink']Sims Medieval and Pirates and Nobles keys can be redeemed in Origin. I was wondering earlier and I couldn't find an answer.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much any newer EA release will activate on Origin just fine. Even some older ones. If not try contacting their live chat. Most of the time they are helpful! ( i know right!?)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
...[/QUOTE]
Thanks, that's cool news! :applause: Now, how about making even the wrong bundle price happen to get more people pick that one over the single Alice purchase? :D

[quote name='uqblf']Thanks, that's cool news! :applause: Now, how about making even the wrong bundle price happen to get more people pick that one over the single Alice purchase? :D[/QUOTE]

This, please.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Gents, good news for those awaiting Alice and Mirror's Edge.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something? Isn't that just good news for the people awaiting Alice. People like me who are hoping* to purchase both are still only getting the bundle for $10, right?

*pending steamability

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
[/QUOTE]

That's an amazing deal on Alice. Anyone remotely interested would be nuts not to grab it for this price. It's a really solid platformer/shooter with lots of content and excellent art direction.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Am I missing something? Isn't that just good news for the people awaiting Alice. People like me who are hoping* to purchase both are still only getting the bundle for $10, right?

*pending steamability[/QUOTE]

You can't activate these on Steam.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Am I missing something? Isn't that just good news for the people awaiting Alice. People like me who are hoping* to purchase both are still only getting the bundle for $10, right?

*pending steamability[/QUOTE]

You're right. It's probably a minor typo, but I would love to get Mirror's Edge cheaper ;). Neither game will activate on Steam btw. I don't think any EA games activate on Steam.

[quote name='sunghost']You're right. It's probably a minor typo, but I would love to get Mirror's Edge cheaper ;). Neither game will activate on Steam btw. I don't think any EA games activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Correct.
NO EA game activate on Steam.

Though, some EA games bought over Steam will register up on Origin, BTW - i.e. Burnout: Paradise The Ultimate Box.

Tony, Steam has all the Assassin's Creed Revelations DLC at 50% today. Any chance of a match? (Willing to buy Lost Archive at $5, but my base game is non-Steam.)

[quote name='Callandor']Tony, Steam has all the Assassin's Creed Revelations DLC at 50% today. Any chance of a match? (Willing to buy Lost Archive at $5, but my base game is non-Steam.)[/QUOTE]

@TONY

Everything AC is on sale on sale at 50-75% off on Steam.
See here for details.

Can we expect a nice sale on AC series down the line, Tony?
I own most of the AC series, except AC: Revelations Regular or Gold.

[quote name='kidrocklive']What's the general assumption about Civ IV vs Civ V? Which is "better"? Also will we possibly see a sale on Civ V?[/QUOTE]

I can't speak from experience, but generally, it seems that Civ IV has deeper mechanics, while Civ V has prettier graphics and better accessibility. So in that sense, big Civ fans might say IV is better, while casual strategy fans might say V is better.

Personally, I'm going for both. I'll start with V and graduate to IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back