Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']That comment makes no sense to me. Every digital retailer who sells DLC has to deal with customer support. Beyond that, I'm sure you would realize that you aren't necessarily making all your money on the DLC alone; you're making money when someone goes to your site and sees you selling the base game AND the DLC, then decides to buy it all on Amazon because it's all in one place.

You're fooling yourself if you don't think half the time a gamer will look at your digital sales, see that you aren't offering the DLC (at the going price, or not at all), and will roll onto Steam to buy it instead. That's the "losing proposition" right there.

(I'm not arguing, by the way; just throwing that out there.)[/QUOTE]

I'm unsure how to respond to your comment that you don't think my explanation makes any sense. I wasn't talking about not carrying dlc I was talking about not actively creating promotions that create individual prices sub $1. We absolutely want to carry every piece of digital content possible.

As for every digital retailer incurring customer service costs, I'm not arguing that at all. What I'm saying is that our, more responsive, customer service is more expensive. For example, we man multiple fully staffed call centers complete with chat support and replace keys for people who run out of activations. This is something that our major competitors simply don't do...

I'm happy to be wrong here, feel free to point me at links for the support phone numbers and chat options for the other major digital retailers who regularly run sub $1 DLC sales.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm unsure how to respond to your comment that you don't think my explanation makes any sense. I wasn't talking about not carrying dlc I was talking about not actively creating promotions that create individual prices sub $1. We absolutely want to carry every piece of digital content possible.

As for every digital retailer incurring customer service costs, I'm not arguing that at all. What I'm saying is that our, more responsive, customer service is more expensive. For example, we man multiple fully staffed call centers complete with chat support and replace keys for people who run out of activations. This is something that our major competitors simply don't do...

I'm happy to be wrong here, feel free to point me at links for the support phone numbers and chat options for the other major digital retailers who regularly run sub $1 DLC sales.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I for one, understood your original comment completely, Tony.

Being in retail myself, selling things in general costs money and for things < $1, with credit card charges and support to deal with problems if things get lost (retail shipping for me and calls to AMZN for you), it really isn't worth it.

Kudos for all the past work and going out of your way to explain things for everyone, even for people who sound ticked off and keeping a cool head. Complete DLC packs would make sense, but 0.99 DLCs for 75% off at 0.25 would result in 0 revenue and support costs.

Try it yourself everyone, have someone else pay you 25 cents in paypal and see how much they take out in fees and see what you have left.

[quote name='yangwenli']I for one, understood your original comment completely, Tony.

Being in retail myself, selling things in general costs money and for things < $1, with credit card charges and support to deal with problems if things get lost (retail shipping for me and calls to AMZN for you), it really isn't worth it.

Kudos for all the past work and going out of your way to explain things for everyone, even for people who sound ticked off and keeping a cool head. Complete DLC packs would make sense, but 0.99 DLCs for 75% off at 0.25 would result in 0 revenue and support costs.

Try it yourself everyone, have someone else pay you 25 cents in paypal and see how much they take out in fees and see what you have left.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, I don't take questions personally at all, just struggle sometimes with how to better explain how retail works.

Side question, does anyone here play Free to Play games? World of Tanks? Pandora Saga? Etc? if so, which ones are you playing?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks dude, I don't take questions personally at all, just struggle sometimes with how to better explain how retail works.

Side question, does anyone here play Free to Play games? World of Tanks? Pandora Saga? Etc? if so, which ones are you playing?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tribes Ascend and Path of Exile (though PoE is still in beta for another month)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm unsure how to respond to your comment that you don't think my explanation makes any sense. I wasn't talking about not carrying dlc I was talking about not actively creating promotions that create individual prices sub $1. We absolutely want to carry every piece of digital content possible.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='travathian']I'd rather pay a little bit extra for the excellent customer service. I have a support ticket in with Steam, going on day 7 now. I submitted a support ticket to Amazon (non video game related) and had a response in just over two hours, and the issue resolved in less than four total hours. And that pretty much has been my experience over the last decade.[/QUOTE]

The Amazon Customer Service is something special though, when I had the question about the credit for Europa Universalis III, I literally clicked "call me" and they did 10 seconds later. I've never seen anything like it. It was instant, and because the response was instant, so was the solution. That compared with Tony directly answering some noob's question (me) is what puts Amazon at the top. I did however want to make the point that because we still live in the "wild west" of will this DLC I bought at store A work with this base game I bought from store B dilemma, it makes you think twice about even a good deal if the DLC isn't available as well.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I just don't see how customer support factors into the prices you give your customers, that's all. Why do you have good customer support? So that people will buy from you instead of someone else; so that people will come back to you and buy more because of good experiences. It just seems a little silly to go by the logic of charging more for DLC than other places because of better business ethics.

By that reasoning, you might sell the DLC with the pricing shown as:

Game X: DLC Pack 1 - $0.99 + $0.50 Customer Service Tax.

Obviously that's a little silly, but that's basically what it is when you're saying you won't be running sales on DLC like most other digital retailers do. I'm not trying to be rude here, I've just honestly never heard a company say "We won't be having sales on those items. Why? Because we're nicer than the other companies and easier to work with." Most people would laugh at that and just buy the items elsewhere. That's Amazon's prerogative of course; I'm just trying to see the real logic behind it. To be honest Steam's forum community could probably help better and quicker than a lot of customer service teams either way (besides issues with payment/keys and whatnot). GameFly has the shittiest customer support I've ever seen, yet they still are lightning fast on the ball when it comes to key issues. Those sort of services aren't absent everywhere but Amazon.

Personally I hate having to pick up the phone to get help from customer service; that's definitely not a buying point for me and I wasn't arguing on whether or not who had call centers (although GameFly does as well; one of the reasons their customer service pisses me off even if the support staff is American). To each their own of course; some people really enjoy having that quick call support. I still don't think that should decide whether DLC is sold for cheaper or not, but what do I know? All I know is that everyone here (fans of Amazon PCDD) would appreciate DLC promotions too.

As for not carrying DLC, I've just noticed that Amazon frequently does not have a lot of DLC for sale. If that's being worked on then I retract my comments about that.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I just don't see how customer support factors into the prices you give your customers, that's all. Why do you have good customer support? So that people will buy from you instead of someone else; so that people will come back to you and buy more because of good experiences. It just seems a little silly to go by the logic of charging more for DLC than other places because of better business ethics.

By that reasoning, you might sell the DLC with the pricing shown as:

Game X: DLC Pack 1 - $0.99 + $0.50 Customer Service Tax.

Obviously that's a little silly, but that's basically what it is when you're saying you won't be running sales on DLC like most other digital retailers do. I'm not trying to be rude here, I've just honestly never heard a company say "We won't be having sales on those items. Why? Because we're nicer than the other companies and easier to work with." Most people would laugh at that and just buy the items elsewhere. That's Amazon's prerogative of course; I'm just trying to see the real logic behind it. To be honest Steam's forum community could probably help better and quicker than a lot of customer service teams either way (besides issues with payment/keys and whatnot). GameFly has the shittiest customer support I've ever seen, yet they still are lightning fast on the ball when it comes to key issues. Those sort of services aren't absent everywhere but Amazon.

Personally I hate having to pick up the phone to get help from customer service; that's definitely not a buying point for me and I wasn't arguing on whether or not who had call centers (although GameFly does as well; one of the reasons their customer service pisses me off even if the support staff is American). To each their own of course; some people really enjoy having that quick call support. I still don't think that should decide whether DLC is sold for cheaper or not, but what do I know? All I know is that everyone here (fans of Amazon PCDD) would appreciate DLC promotions too.

As for not carrying DLC, I've just noticed that Amazon frequently does not have a lot of DLC for sale. If that's being worked on then I retract my comments about that.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the feedback, and welcome the conversation. I think at this point it would be more appropriate to move it off thread though, if you want to shoot me a PM I'd be happy to continue discussing.

My initial and follow up posts were/are an attempt to give you guys as an active community greater visibility into why we're making the decisions we are. This kind of communication obviously opens the door for follow up discussion, but I don't think there's more value to be added to this particular thread.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I appreciate the feedback, and welcome the conversation. I think at this point it would be more appropriate to move it off thread though, if you want to shoot me a PM I'd be happy to continue discussing.

My initial and follow up posts were/are an attempt to give you guys as an active community greater visibility into why we're making the decisions we are. This kind of communication obviously opens the door for follow up discussion, but I don't think there's more value to be added to this particular thread.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
No problem; it's not a big deal, it's just something I've never seen before (in words at least). Not like you make the decisions behind Amazon's policies I guess, just seemed very odd to me to steer away from sales because of customer support quality. If that's all the answers you can give though, no big.

[quote name='Idiotekque']No problem; it's not a big deal, it's just something I've never seen before (in words at least). Not like you make the decisions behind Amazon's policies I guess, just seemed very odd to me to steer away from sales because of customer support quality. If that's all the answers you can give though, no big.[/QUOTE]

I think your comment that you've never seen comments like this in words before is a function of having direct and transparent communication with someone working on this stuff every day. There are policies and decisions being made everyday that customers don't get insight into.

One example (which I think again highlights the quality of our service) is the difference between how Amazon handles duplicate purchases of games in bundles.

You'll note (as do people in this thread, all the time) that we give you multiple keys for the same game if you buy multiple bundles. In other channels, if you buy a bundle that contains a game you already own you do not get a second copy.

There is likely a business decision behind that, but because you don't have access to someone working at the company to provide you insight into why that is the case, you're unable to ask follow up questions and have a conversation.

Just food for thought.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Bankotsu']Bought Dead Island. It's fun so far, but the graphics are pretty disappointing. Then again, I been playing Skyrim for the last month lol.[/QUOTE]
Skyrim ain't the greatest looking game, on the technical side, either.

Remember - this is at your own risk.

Depending on what your PC system's power is, you could always force some features ON via your Video Card's Control Panel program for Dead Island...or any other game, for that matter, if you haven't already. If you're running DI maxed-out no problem, I'd start w/ this, if you haven't already.

Now, if you want to go further, check Dead Island forums on Steam forums - there are ways to change, mod, and tweak your DI settings by playing w/ the config files. There's also a thread w/ a config tool someone made to mess w/ some settings. There's 2 sticky threads I'm thinking of on modding, which I'm sure you'll notice...

EDIT:
Personally, I ain't modded Dead Island out at all...yet. So, I ain't tried any of that stuff. So, I don't know... [shrug]
You might want to BACK-UP/Archive a Unmodded Clean Version of the entire game somewhere else BEFORE-HAND, anytime you decide to MOD a Steam-required game - especially one that might still be getting official updates.
This way if something breaks, especially if the game gets an official new patch [which often can break modded games], you can just reinstall from a Clean Version of the game and just go from there. Sure beats re-downloading the entire game unmodded and in its last official state.

[quote name='MysterD']Skyrim ain't the greatest looking game, on the technical side, either.

Remember - this is at your own risk.

Depending on what your PC system's power is, you could always force some features ON via your Video Card's Control Panel program for Dead Island...or any other game, for that matter, if you haven't already. If you're running DI maxed-out no problem, I'd start w/ this, if you haven't already.

Now, if you want to go further, check Dead Island forums on Steam forums - there are ways to change, mod, and tweak your DI settings by playing w/ the config files. There's 2 sticky threads I'm thinking of, which I'm sure you'll notice...[/QUOTE]

YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE!

I don't geek out over graphics often, I value depth and breadth of gameplay and story over graphics 99.99999% of the time.

That .00001% of the time is reserved for games like Skyrim, where I'm content to just wander around the world, look at trees, and pet deer.

That being said, I haven't played enough Dead Island to comment on the graphics.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE!

I don't geek out over graphics often, I value depth and breadth of gameplay and story over graphics 99.99999% of the time.

That .00001% of the time is reserved for games like Skyrim, where I'm content to just wander around the world, look at trees, and pet deer.

That being said, I haven't played enough Dead Island to comment on the graphics.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

@TONY

I also value depth, breadth, and gameplay over graphics most of the time, as well.

But, let's be real - Skyrim PC is NOT doing anything special graphically, in the technical department here on the PC. It's definitely not The Witcher 2, Crysis 2, Metro 2033, or Just Cause 2.
Skyrim PC is also not pushing DX10 or DX11.
I am glad BethSoft did release the high-end textures on Skyrim PC to make it look even better [than it did out the box], though.

Artistically - yes, Skyrim PC still does look pretty good and has plenty of details & stuff going on in the game-world.
Amazing game...and my favorite game of 2011, actually. I've spent over more than 90 hours w/ that game.

Dead Island PC is NOT the best-looking game, either. Though, even unmodded, the game was a blast to play and a lot of fun, if you ask me. I highly reccommend Dead Island - even more so especially at the price you guys are selling it at...

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY

I also value depth, breadth, and gameplay over graphics most of the time, as well.

But, let's be real - Skyrim PC is NOT doing anything special graphically, in the technical department here on the PC. It's definitely not The Witcher 2, Crysis 2, Metro 2033, or Just Cause 2. Skyrim PC is not pushing DX10 or DX11.
I am glad BethSoft did release the high-end textures on Skyrim PC to make it look even better [than it did out the box], though.

Artistically - yes, Skyrim PC still does look pretty good and has plenty of details & stuff going on in the game-world.
Amazing game...and my favorite game of 2011, actually. I've spent over more than 90 hours w/ that game.

Dead Island PC is NOT the best-looking game, either. Though, even unmodded, the game was a blast to play and a lot of fun, if you ask me. I highly reccommend Dead Island - even more so especially at the price you guys are selling it at...[/QUOTE]

I'll give you Crysis 2 and The Witcher...those games look stupid good. You think Metro and JC2 are better looking games though?

I think we'll have to agree to disagree here. I think Skyrim SMOKES them.

Now I think that Metro Last Light is going to make my eyeballs melt out of my skull...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'll give you Crysis 2 and The Witcher...those games look stupid good. You think Metro and JC2 are better looking games though?[/quote]
On the technical side - YES.
Skyrim PC doesn't support DX10, 11, or even some of features in-engine that those games have.

On the artistic side and in style - NO.
There's something about Skyrim's very Nordic look and so many objects in the gameworld...it just looks realistic, dark, gritty, & great.

Now I think that Metro Last Light is going to make my eyeballs melt out of my skull...

Cheers,
Tony
Technically, I think that game is going to be gorgeous on the technical side.
Though, that's expected - they set the bar so high w/ Metro 2033, back when that came out...

Idiotekque is aptly named. I've long since put him on ignore after 90% of his comments amount to baseless/trivial complaining. Don't sweat it, Tony.

[quote name='chaosking121']Hey guys, hope I'm not a bother but I'm wondering if next weeks Mass Effect sale will include Steam versions? Thanks :)[/QUOTE]
I have NEVER in my lifetime seen a EA title sold OUTSIDE of Steam register up on Steam.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Regularly only Lord of the Rings Online. I have played Star Trek Online, Champions Online, City of Heroes, and Age of Conan, all of which are decent (I personally prefer CO over COH) but I find that I don't really have time to devote to more than one MMO on a regular basis. I'll probably spend a good bit of time playing through content in SWTOR when it goes F2P in, let's say 2013.

[quote name='Luckz']And CK2 DLC (by themselves) for a price that can rival or even beat the recent Steam sale? :3

You needwant a Xbox 360 wireless for Windows (= with wireless receiver) or Xbox 360 wired pad.
Should be easy enough and it's a ton better than the ones before 08 on PS360, or before 11 on PC.

You verified the game files in Origin and all those things? You mean "gameplay" = the launcher or the game or inside the game menus?

Btw, Tony, is this the regular Majesty game or the new Majesty Gold HD as sold on Steam since a few months ago?[/QUOTE]

launcher :/

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']launcher :/[/QUOTE]
Did you Google the problem, make sure you have a valid resolution selected in the options, tried unchecking 'voice chat' in the audio part of the launcher, tried EA live chat support?

Does anyone know if I can use a unused Mass Effect 3 serial code for the Xbox 360 on PC instead? I bought it the 360 version for $10 because it was super cheap but if I can just use the code on PC then I might just grab Mass Effect 1 and 2 for the PC as well.

[quote name='Mooby']Idiotekque is aptly named. I've long since put him on ignore after 90% of his comments amount to baseless/trivial complaining. Don't sweat it, Tony.[/QUOTE]
Isn't he clever. Everyone note that to have simple discussions with Tony, you have to approve them through Mooby first or they're considered "complaining".

:applause:

Hey, Tony. Is there any possibility that EA may sell Bioware points through Amazon? I know it's a longshot and they don't want split those particular profits, but I'm just curious.

I already own ME1 & 2, but just want the DLC. Same for Dragon Age 2. I figured since they sell all those F2P EA game cards Bioware points could have a chance down the line.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Isn't he clever. Everyone note that to have simple discussions with Tony, you have to approve them through Mooby first or they're considered "complaining".

:applause:[/QUOTE]
Well in all fairness you were complaining.

[quote name='omnicious']Does anyone know if I can use a unused Mass Effect 3 serial code for the Xbox 360 on PC instead? I bought it the 360 version for $10 because it was super cheap but if I can just use the code on PC then I might just grab Mass Effect 1 and 2 for the PC as well.[/QUOTE]

Very doubtful. I would be shocked if EA would do something so generous as give you essentially 2 platform copies for the price of one (everyone who had an Xbox copy could, essentially, sell their PC product code online or give it away).

But you could always download the Origin client (if you have not already done so), input the code in the redeem product code, and report back if you have success. Or just chat with an Origin CSR.

That being said, I would recommend grabbing ME 1 & 2 for whatever platform you plan on playing ME3 first since it will make your experience better in ME3.

[quote name='nategator']Very doubtful. I would be shocked if EA would do something so generous as give you essentially 2 platform copies for the price of one (everyone who had an Xbox copy could, essentially, sell their PC product code online or give it away).

But you could always download the Origin client (if you have not already done so), input the code in the redeem product code, and report back if you have success. Or just chat with an Origin CSR.

That being said, I would recommend grabbing ME 1 & 2 for whatever platform you plan on playing ME3 first since it will make your experience better in ME3.[/QUOTE]
I have played ME 1 and 2 on the 360. That was why I got ME3 for the 360. I don't want to tediously scan for resources on the 360 controller and want to move to PC.

they should have deal for mass effect 3 ;)
japan46.gif

They should have a sale on Civilization IV: The Complete Edition for under $10 like they did at the start of the year. You know, get a jump on steam's summer sale and help me replace my disk version that I didn't realize wouldn't install before I reformatted my computer. ;) Just an idea. haha. Great deals as always.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']They should have a sale on Civilization IV: The Complete Edition for under $10 like they did at the start of the year. You know, get a jump on steam's summer sale and help me replace my disk version that I didn't realize wouldn't install before I reformatted my computer. ;) Just an idea. haha. Great deals as always.[/QUOTE]

It was part of the May sale for like 7.50 I think.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks dude, I don't take questions personally at all, just struggle sometimes with how to better explain how retail works.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I play World of Tanks. I got into it about a month ago, it is pretty fun once you understand the basics.

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY

Steam has Driver: San Francisco - Regular and Deluxe Digital Editions for download on sale for Today's Deal of the Deal on Steam.

Driiver: San Francisco: Deluxe Digital Edition [Driver: SF game + 4 extra SP-based Challenges + 3 MP-based Legendary Cars] = $8.74
Driver: San Francisco -> Regular Digital Edition = $7.49

Can we expect you guys to top this deal, anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='windsmere']Anyway we could get a PM on the Driver: San Francisco Steam daily deal?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay here, we didn't price match this, I don't have any Ubisoft promotions slated for the near future though.

[quote name='hermanspeewee']Is sword of islam dlc included in the new CK 2 bundle? It's been asked but I may have missed Tony's reply. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Stay tuned on this. I'm waiting to hear back on it.

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

League of Legends, like a crazy man.

[quote name='Lint21']Why not?[/QUOTE]

Continued testing around our price matching policies. There's quite a bit of discussion around this in the thread so I don't think we need to belabor the thread with a battery of posts on it, happy to answer further questions via PM though :).

[quote name='Logain8955']League of Legends, like a crazy man.[/QUOTE]

Me too...wish the NA servers were up. I've got a hankerin to grab some folks with my robo arm...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the delay here, we didn't price match this, I don't have any Ubisoft promotions slated for the near future though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
On one hand, that's kind of disappointing - b/c I do want this game [Driver: SF Deluxe].
On another hand, thanks for saving me some $9 or so. :p
Plus, I just got back into playing Rage PC.

I so hope you guys put Driver: SF - Deluxe Edition on sale soon in that ballpark ($8.79) or cheaper.
I don't want to buy it from Steam b/c I don't want deal w/ both UbiSoft DRM and Steam DRM.
So, I'll keep on waiting for price-drops and/or a Non-Steam version of it to go on sale...somewhere...

No deals for me this time around, but good prices all around. I'll probably pick up Dead Island if it dips down another $5 or so sometime in the future.

Also, just a minor quibble I have to point out: in the Paradox Complete Pack, it comes with "Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection", but in both the link to the product and in the folder it downloads to, it calls it "Swords of the Star - Complete Collection" (note the misplaced s).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085CD7BE/ref=oh_d__o02_details_o02__i00

Not a big deal or anything, just had me confused for a few seconds when I first saw it and thought I had the name wrong all this time.

Picked up ME 1 and 2 for 11.99 - used a amazon local coupon from back when $5 bought a $10 coupon. I've played through both on 360 - great games.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I've lost all hope of ever playing ME2 cause they won't release a damn complete edition with all the DLC. fuck you EA. fuck YOU.[/QUOTE]

This wouldn't be a problem for me if I could just buy the Bioware points through Amazon.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Well in all fairness you were complaining.[/QUOTE]
Alright, just so we're clear, if someone discusses anything related to Amazon without being 100% cheerful and positive, it's considered complaining. Right? Glad we got that out of the way.

[quote name='Edge']Also, just a minor quibble I have to point out: in the Paradox Complete Pack, it comes with "Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection", but in both the link to the product and in the folder it downloads to, it calls it "Swords of the Star - Complete Collection" (note the misplaced s).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085CD7BE/ref=oh_d__o02_details_o02__i00

Not a big deal or anything, just had me confused for a few seconds when I first saw it and thought I had the name wrong all this time.[/QUOTE]
Noticed that too last week (nice spot, lol), but I thought pointing it out would have been complaining. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back