Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a matter of trust and knowledge. specifically, a good user review is one that you can generally rely on for specific details to the game that you often *won't* find in the 'professional' ones. there's also the part where the user review will at least guarantee you someone interested in the *genre,* while some 'professional' ones will get you some random people who aren't actually fans of the style a certain game may have (shmups and action games are notorious for this). the last major difference is where trust really comes in - the way the industry has paid off for some reviews/allowed only certain reviews over X number to be shown initially. both practices are known and further cause a divide with the earlier mentioned pieces. reviewers have their bias to some games, that's why you get stuff like the backlash GTA4 (while nothing wrong with it, the reviews 'professionals' gave it were ridiculous), the inflated scores you'll find in games that focus on style over substance, and all these shooters out today.

if, however, you find someone or a collective body of people who are reliable then by all means, use them (e.g., RPGamer tends to be harsh on RPGs while RPGfan tends to be easier on 'em but both provide great content).

and mind you, none of this applies to IGN. theirs just suck. destructoid i've found to be generally good and, at the very least, offers a solid rationale even if you disagree, which often will come down to "it wasn't for them."

[quote name='DarkZero104']it's a matter of trust and knowledge. specifically, a good user review is one that you can generally rely on for specific details to the game that you often *won't* find in the 'professional' ones. there's also the part where the user review will at least guarantee you someone interested in the *genre,* while some 'professional' ones will get you some random people who aren't actually fans of the style a certain game may have (shmups and action games are notorious for this). the last major difference is where trust really comes in - the way the industry has paid off for some reviews/allowed only certain reviews over X number to be shown initially. both practices are known and further cause a divide with the earlier mentioned pieces. reviewers have their bias to some games, that's why you get stuff like the backlash GTA4 (while nothing wrong with it, the reviews 'professionals' gave it were ridiculous), the inflated scores you'll find in games that focus on style over substance, and all these shooters out today.

if, however, you find someone or a collective body of people who are reliable then by all means, use them (e.g., RPGamer tends to be harsh on RPGs while RPGfan tends to be easier on 'em but both provide great content).

and mind you, none of this applies to IGN. theirs just suck. destructoid i've found to be generally good and, at the very least, offers a solid rationale even if you disagree, which often will come down to "it wasn't for them."[/QUOTE]

I agree 100% here.

I don't think anyone is saying blindly accept all fan review ratings, but I think if you can skim some and see that the person a least seems to be well informed, is a fan of the genre and really put some thought and effort into their review then it's worth considering. Amazon does a decent job of bringing the useful reviews front and center by letting other readers rate their usefulness. It's still not a flawless system but you generally don't get 'THIS GAME SUXX!!!' reviews filed up at the top.

I understand that everyone has different opinions but sometimes there is just way too much of a gap between user ratings and the critic ratings. Dragon Age 2 is perfect example of this. The 'professional' reviews absolutely gushed over it and rated it like a masterpiece. Users largely panned it.

On the whole I still try to do my research read up on a game, sometimes watch videos, try to filter out the hype etc but I definitely find a well thought out review from a user who is genuinely interested in the genre and not being directly influence by some big publisher to be more useful to me than most critic ones.

I also will give more weight to a cumulative user score because you get a much larger sample that way. Yes there will be trolls and fanbois but I think that mostly gets evened out among the sheer number of other reviews. Professionals on the other hand still may have their extreme biases one way or the other and you don't really get a large sampling of more moderate types to even that sort of thing out. Since there is no Consumer Reports style professional review publication for games, there's also the nagging feeling that they are being influenced and the conflict of interest in a publication that accepts advertising revenue and other gifts and such from game publishers to be reviewing their games.

Anyway, this is just my own philosophy based on experience. Everyone has to research in their own way that they find works best for them since it's your money that's being spent.

[quote name='MysterD']Both Dead Spaces are each in that 10-15 hour ballpark for the SP campaign.
Same goes for Bioshock, as well.
I actually have replayed Bioshock 1 once.
Some of my most replayed games are probably Shadow of Destiny and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.[/QUOTE]

IIRC wasn't replaying Shadow of Destiny part of the game design? You'd play through it, get to the end, realize you did something wrong, and try it all over again.

I recall playing through it several times over a weekend.

This is getting more OT, but I noticed that SSF4:AE is on sale for $10 on Impulse, just like how it was on Amazon a few days ago. I'd rather not need to deal with multiple game clients, do you need the Impulse downloader to get it or can you add the game key to the GFWL Marketplace downloader? (Can you even do that with GFWL?). Did anybody try this with their Amazon version of SSF4?

[quote name='Splines']This is getting more OT, but I noticed that SSF4:AE is on sale for $10 on Impulse, just like how it was on Amazon a few days ago. I'd rather not need to deal with multiple game clients, do you need the Impulse downloader to get it or can you add the game key to the GFWL Marketplace downloader? (Can you even do that with GFWL?). Did anybody try this with their Amazon version of SSF4?[/QUOTE]

In my very limited (and possibly incorrectly-remembered) experience with Impulse: you need to install the client in order to download the game, but you don't need it running to play the game. So once the download is complete, you can exit the client, and never use it again (until the next game you buy, anyway). [quote name='Amazon DVG Deals'] Aww this made my heart hurt. I'm not talking about this as a salesman, I'm trying to bring you guys better deals closer to release. This isn't going to happen if, when we do it on decent games, the response is, "meh, reviews were mixed, wait for $10".

I'm not banking the upcoming sale on Spec Ops, I'm just saying I think the gaming community should be pumped about the deal, all just my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

50% off a practically-new game is indeed amazing. If I were a fan of FPS games at all, I'd be geeked. I really hope the sales are a success, though, so that the door is open for future deals (hopefully from different genres). If this sale leads to a deal with, say, Firaxis, and a 50% offer on, say, X-Com: Enemy Unknown, I will be ALL. OVER. IT.

Boys, good news.

We got more Arma II keys today, we're putting Combined Ops back up at 25% off for a while.

I'm not sure how long it is going to run for, if you're interested in it I'd snag it.

Still not the Steam version though.

Cheers,
Tony

Is there any chance of the Mac download versions for Call of Duty: Deluxe Edition and 2 going any lower or are the current prices going to stay the same?

[quote name='Splines']IIRC wasn't replaying Shadow of Destiny part of the game design? You'd play through it, get to the end, realize you did something wrong, and try it all over again.
I recall playing through it several times over a weekend.[/QUOTE]
Yes.
The game is around 5-8 hours each play-through.
And the game has like 7 different endings, if I recall correctly...

[quote name='Motoki']I agree 100% here.

I don't think anyone is saying blindly accept all fan review ratings, but I think if you can skim some and see that the person a least seems to be well informed, is a fan of the genre and really put some thought and effort into their review then it's worth considering. Amazon does a decent job of bringing the useful reviews front and center by letting other readers rate their usefulness. It's still not a flawless system but you generally don't get 'THIS GAME SUXX!!!' reviews filed up at the top.

I understand that everyone has different opinions but sometimes there is just way too much of a gap between user ratings and the critic ratings. Dragon Age 2 is perfect example of this. The 'professional' reviews absolutely gushed over it and rated it like a masterpiece. Users largely panned it.

On the whole I still try to do my research read up on a game, sometimes watch videos, try to filter out the hype etc but I definitely find a well thought out review from a user who is genuinely interested in the genre and not being directly influence by some big publisher to be more useful to me than most critic ones.

I also will give more weight to a cumulative user score because you get a much larger sample that way. Yes there will be trolls and fanbois but I think that mostly gets evened out among the sheer number of other reviews. Professionals on the other hand still may have their extreme biases one way or the other and you don't really get a large sampling of more moderate types to even that sort of thing out. Since there is no Consumer Reports style professional review publication for games, there's also the nagging feeling that they are being influenced and the conflict of interest in a publication that accepts advertising revenue and other gifts and such from game publishers to be reviewing their games.

Anyway, this is just my own philosophy based on experience. Everyone has to research in their own way that they find works best for them since it's your money that's being spent.[/QUOTE]

About Dragon Age 2 - I think it's somewhere b/t the reviewers gushing over it and the gamers that hated it.

I thought DA2 was good, but not great. I think the story and characters were great and one of the best things about that game.

Of course, DA2 was following one of the best games in its strategic-RPG genre ever, which is Dragon Age: Origins.

[quote name='pizzaflavoredpudding']Will there be a preorder discount or gift card offered for Borderlands 2 PC? Is $60 the MSRP for Borderlands 2?

It's $50 on Newegg.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we'll have it for 10% off throughout the pre-order period (on the digital side, not sure what physical is doing).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']About Dragon Age 2 - I think it's somewhere b/t the reviewers gushing over it and the gamers that hated it.

I thought DA2 was good, but not great. I think the story and characters were great and one of the best things about that game.

Of course, DA2 was following one of the best games in its strategic-RPG genre ever, which is Dragon Age: Origins.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with that. It's a mediocre game but an awful follow up to Dragon Age.

I think most of the fan rage was due to the radical change in game style and obviously over inflated 'professional' reviews. If it had been called something else and the reviews had been more reasonable then I think it would have just came and went and not garnered much in the way of extreme praise or hatred.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Dos Hamsters, Dey are running.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Tony,

Are these price matches on the Warhammer games still coming or did I miss them?

Thanks for all the awesome deals lately. I've always liked Amazon and you've made me like it even more.

[quote name='gis_gamer']Tony,

Are these price matches on the Warhammer games still coming or did I miss them?

Thanks for all the awesome deals lately. I've always liked Amazon and you've made me like it even more.[/QUOTE]

Yes, our pricing system is choking right now. It should flow through soon and It will run throughout the weekend.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It's been $50 everywhere I've seen.[/QUOTE]

I think Newegg is the only place running it at $50 right now...where else have you seen it?

I'm looking at Best Buy and Gamestop where it is $60 and I can't find anyone else taking pre-orders on it.

Links?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I think Newegg is the only place running it at $50 right now...where else have you seen it?

I'm looking at Best Buy and Gamestop where it is $60 and I can't find anyone else taking pre-orders on it.

Links?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Also J&R has it for $49.99.
http://www.jr.com/take-two-interactive/pe/TK2_41103/
It has free shipping as well so that is for that price.

As mentioned newegg has it for $49.99 with free shipping as well.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832262100

The microsoft store has it too for $49.99 with free shipping.
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Borderlands-2-PC-Game/productID.242704200/search.true

Honestly if you knocked the pre-order down to their price or beat it I'd be more than happy to buy it off you guys if I don't find the collector's edition (the loot chest one anyways) or I see a steam pre-order depending on what they do as well before too long. Here's to hopes for a price match or beating it. :whee:

[quote name='monkeyz']Also J&R has it for $49.99.
http://www.jr.com/take-two-interactive/pe/TK2_41103/
It has free shipping as well so that is for that price.

As mentioned newegg has it for $49.99 with free shipping as well.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832262100

The microsoft store has it too for $49.99 with free shipping.
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/pd/Borderlands-2-PC-Game/productID.242704200/search.true

Honestly if you knocked the pre-order down to their price or beat it I'd be more than happy to buy it off you guys if don't find the collector's edition (the loot chest one anyways) anywhere before too long. Here's to hopes for a price match or beating it. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Word thanks for the links, will bring them back to the team to huddle.

Out of curiosity...what is J&R?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Word thanks for the links, will bring them back to the team to huddle.

Out of curiosity...what is J&R?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey no problem Tony you are welcome.
Also to answer your question. J&R is actually a electronics store based out of New York City named after the initials of their founders (I think). If you ever happen to go to NYC they are a neat store to check out, they sell all sorts of things music,games,tvs, computer parts, kind of like a FRYS, Microcenter, or PC Richard & Son but larger (I dont have the other two anywhere near me so as far as I am aware from of the other two). So yeah they also sell on the amazon marketplace as well I've seen them pop up quite a few times. Hope that helps!

[quote name='monkeyz']Hey no problem Tony you are welcome.
Also to answer your question. J&R is actually a electronics store based out of New York City named after the initials of their founders (I think). If you ever happen to go to NYC they are a neat store to check out, they sell all sorts of things music,games,tvs, computer parts, kind of like a FRYS, Microcenter, or PC Richard & Son but larger (I dont have the other two anywhere near me so as far as I am aware from of the other two). So yeah they also sell on the amazon marketplace as well I've seen them pop up quite a few times. Hope that helps![/QUOTE]

Roger that, I lived in Brooklyn (Prospect Park WOOT WOOT!) and don't remember ever seeing J&R. They have a neat little website :).

My next post will provide a run down for the deals starting on Sunday, get psyched.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Roger that, I lived in Brooklyn (Prospect Park WOOT WOOT!) and don't remember ever seeing J&R. They have a neat little website :).

My next post will provide a run down for the deals starting on Sunday, get psyched.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

:whee: :whee: :whee:

I'm excited, seeing as you have the jump on the Steam summer sales my wallet might be in for a hurting :D .

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Roger that, I lived in Brooklyn (Prospect Park WOOT WOOT!) and don't remember ever seeing J&R. They have a neat little website :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Should we expect anything as jaw-dropping in price-drop quickness like 50% off Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops: The Line being $30 next week?

[quote name='monkeyz']:whee: :whee: :whee:

I'm excited, seeing as you have the jump on the Steam summer sales my wallet might be in for a hurting :D .[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Should we expect anything as jaw-dropping in price-drop quickness like 50% off Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops: The Line being $30 next week?[/QUOTE]

Here's the lineup:

[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Max Payne 3 - $29.99 (50% off) – This is the Steam version. 50% runs 7/1-7/4 (end of day 7/4) and will then be 33% off through 7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Syndicate - $14.99 – Origin activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2) – $7.49 Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II - $9.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Plethora of Paradox Games - $19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 7/1-7/7 still building page:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]g.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Magicka Collection [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]j.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Majesty Gold [Online Game Code][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]k. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Majesty 2 Collection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]l.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Victoria II [Online Game Code][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]m.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Magicka Collection [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Victoria II [Online Game Code][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Pint Sized Paradox bundle $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]g. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Majesty Gold [Online Game Code][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Majesty 2 Collection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $7.49 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Duke Nukem Complete Pack [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$7.99 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The base game - Duke Nukem Forever[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]And the DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Stronghold Collection [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2K Shooter Pack [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]BioShock 2 [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]BioShock [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2K Mega Pack [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $39.99 – runs 7/1-7/14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]BioShock 2 [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]BioShock [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]CivCity: Rome [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]e.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mafia II [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]g.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Stronghold Collection [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $29.99 (50% off Steam activate-able) – runs 7/1-7/14[/FONT]

I think Spec Ops and MP3 are probably the slickest of deals right now but there are some other killer ones in there as well. We'll also roll out deals from other publishers (hopefully!) throughout the month of July.

Cheers,
Tony

@Tony
Not that I'm buying Max Payne 3 anytime soon...

But do you have a NON-STEAM version of Max Payne 3?
Max Payne 3 Steam Version uses Game-Shield DRM and Rockstar Social Club, and Steam.
That's THREE DRM layers, if you get the Steam version...

For the day when I do get around to buying Max 3, whenever that might be, I'd like to keep the DRM layers down as much as possible...

W[quote name='MysterD']@Tony

Max Payne 3 Steam Version uses Game-Shield DRM and Rockstar Social Club, and Steam.

For the day when I do get around to buying Max 3, whenever that might be, I'd like to keep the DRM layers down as much as possible...[/QUOTE]

We do, its the one currently buyable on the site.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']W

We do, its the one currently buyable on the site.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Good to keep in mind, for the future (on Max 3)...

I think that's the cheapest I've seen Syndicate (2012) for, so far...

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony

For the day when I do get around to buying Max 3, whenever that might be, I'd like to keep the DRM layers down as much as possible...[/QUOTE]
Seriously, 3 layers of DRM... Tony I love these deals, but 35 gigs and 3 layers of DRM is too crazy for me. :lol:

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Seriously, 3 layers of DRM... Tony I love these deals, but 35 gigs and 3 layers of DRM is too crazy for me. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you go Non-Steam for Max 3, you'd only have the two DRM layers of Game-Shield DRM & Rockstar Social Club...

[quote name='pROvIs']Wait, swords and stars 1 is now steam activatable?[/QUOTE]

I had to pledge the name of my first child for that to happen.

[quote name='MysterD']Good to keep in mind, for the future (on Max 3)...

I think that's the cheapest I've seen Syndicate (2012) for, so far...[/QUOTE]

:)

[quote name='Ceron']Know if Gods and Kings is getting a PC Download anytime soon Tony?[/QUOTE]

We have Gods and Kings available for PC download:

www.amazon.com/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-Kings-Download/dp/B0085O6NG8/

God I suck at my job if you didn't know that...

[quote name='Horsewarrior of Janjaweed']Is Walking Dead going on sale anytime soon? You had it at $20 for a while when episode 1 was released but no more![/QUOTE]

Working on it.

Cheers,
Tony

Hmm. Guess it's because there's four separate pages for Gods and Kings (Windows and Mac, boxed and download). The search terms I used only showed boxed Windows for whatever reason.

This means we'll be seeing a good sale on that too, right? :D

Great deals coming up.

Definitely getting Borderlands (I threw away the physical disc after I fried my last pc during a 7 hr gaming session).

Prolly pick up Bioshock pack too.

I like how these games can activate on steam. A major plus.

[quote name='MysterD']If you go Non-Steam for Max 3, you'd only have the two DRM layers of Game-Shield DRM & Rockstar Social Club...[/QUOTE]
Oh I don't mind Steam, I prefer Steam. It's the Rockstar Social Club that I don't want to deal with.

Also Tony, if you can get a DL version of Borderlands 2 for $50 or less I will love you so much.

Max Payne 3 and Pint Sized Paradox for me on Sunday! Thanks!

Actually been hearing some surprisingly decent things about Spec Ops, but $30 for Max Payne is already pretty high ticket for me.

Too bad the Pint Sized Paradox pack doesn't contain Steam versions of Victoria II and Sword of the Stars: Complete. That could have been a way to provide Steam keys for those of us who purchased the original Paradox Pack.

Still, great deals!

[quote name='Ceron']Hmm. Guess it's because there's four separate pages for Gods and Kings (Windows and Mac, boxed and download). The search terms I used only showed boxed Windows for whatever reason.

This means we'll be seeing a good sale on that too, right? :D[/QUOTE]

I bought it already because I don't expect a game that popular to drop in price anytime soon. Of course, I could be wrong, but it would be shocking.

Anyway, so far I think it's a rather underwhelming expansion. They added a couple new mechanics that are okay, but didn't fix any of the issues that bother me (like AI or diplomacy).

[quote name='Corpekata']Is there any chance that those that bought the Paradox pack in May before will get SWOTS/ Victoria 2 Steam keys?[/QUOTE]

I'm working on something creative for you guys but I don't know if it is going to happen. The problem is technical in nature, I can't get steam keys associated with past purchases in your account.

Honestly I was on the fence on including them at all but I didn't wanted to have the offer out there, this will continue to be an issue as we transition to carrying more and more Steam keys. I'm constantly weighing the benefits of introducing this selection, because we've had sales on almost everything prior to getting Steam keys.

To give you some context, when I asked originally I was told straight out "no you can't have them". Then, when the Plentiful Paradox Package exploded we were able to get them.

I would have just waited to run the original sale if I thought I'd be getting Steam keys, it just wasn't in the cards at the time.

Sorry dude :(.

I'll let you know if I get anything put together. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

AWESOME!!! Thanks for bringing back Crusader Kings 2...I missed it when it was on sale the first time...so I'll be grabbing...Crusader Kings 2, Max Payne 3 (at that price that is freaking awesome and there is no way that's going on my backlog), Syndicate (same thing as Max Payne 3), and maybe one of the Paradox Packs. Thanks for the sweet deals Tony :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back