Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hop25']I may be crazy but, I seem to remember when people got Forged Alliance and activated it on Steam, the key actually gave them Supreme Commander as well. I can't seem to find proof though.

Someone help me out here? :D[/QUOTE]

Worked for me, a while back - activated FA key from Amazon DVG on Steam, it got me both SupCom + FA. :D
Not sure if it still works nowadays, but it did a while back...
See this thread on Steam forums.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also tossed it up on Neogaf as well for people to read while they think about buying BD. You should copy and paste those types of reviews onto the game pages for Amazon.com so everyone who looks at the products can read them dude. That was legit.

EDIT: Lol just refreshed your blog post, you're already above 100 views, awesome.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Up to now 748 views on my thoughts on Binary Domain PC ...and probably counting!
Thanks go to Tony, this Amazon DVG Thread on CAG, CAG itself (of course!), and NeoGAF! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I've never heard that feedback about the review system before. I'll send it along, but I'm not sure how flexible that system is lol.

FYI here's another review from a guy over at Neogaf:

Comments on the PC port - Overall, this game ran well on my PC. I have an older Phenom II X4 945, with a GTX560 and 8GB of RAM, but was able to get a solid 60FPS (with no drops that I noticed) at maxed settings. The graphics options are a little bare. You can set your FOV, choose FXAA or MLAA, and a few other options but that is about it. You can only change these options in the game's configuration tool, and cannot tweak anything in-game. [/quote]

I've got everything maxed-out in-game from the config and also on my NVidia Control Panel settings. No hitches, no tears, no oddness, or weird graphical issues anything of that sort, running with a resolution of 1920x1080 here.

For those wondering, my PC is....
Case -> Cooler Master 932
Watt Supply -> 800 Watts - Corsair Gaming Series
OS -> Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Motherboard -> Socket 1366 ASUS Sabertooth X58 motherboard.
Processor -> Intel i7 950 @ 3.06 Ghz Quad-Core processor multi-threaded (8 threads)
RAM -> 8 GB worth of Corsair DDR3 1600 XMS3
Optical Drives -> TWO Sony Scribe DVD-Burners
Hard Drive -> TWO Western Digital Black Caviar 1 TB with 64MB cache & 7200 RPM [2 TB of HDD in total]
Video Card -> EVGA 1GB GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
Monitor -> HP 2311x

[quote name='tg2708']any deals on skyrim?[/QUOTE]

Amazon DVG doesn't have a digital distribution deal w/ Zenimax and BethSoft yet. :(
BTW - Skyrim (PC) is GREAT.

I just noticed the ultimate bundle with just cause 2 was that up there all week. (underworld is an underated game) OMG what a deal. Tony you are killing me. I have never seen taht many games that cheap. I own them for the console but I cannot pass that up.

On another note is there anyway to get xcom collection to run in windows 7 professional. I ask because when I logged back into steam for the first time in years they still had my counterstrike and it loaded and worked in windows 7 I will probably get it for that price anyway.

[quote name='MysterD']Worked for me, a while back - activated FA key from Amazon DVG on Steam, it got me both SupCom + FA. :D
Not sure if it still works nowadays, but it did a while back...
See this thread on Steam forums.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for not making me out to be a crazy person MysterD!
I'm not real interested in the game, I've passed on it quite a few times now but, if it still works, it'd be a great deal for anyone interested.

[quote name='gepet0']
On another note is there anyway to get xcom collection to run in windows 7 professional. I ask because when I logged back into steam for the first time in years they still had my counterstrike and it loaded and worked in windows 7 I will probably get it for that price anyway.[/QUOTE]

I bought X-Com Collection from last Amazon sale. I launched X-Com Terror from the Deep and Steam gave me two options to load it.

1) Play X-COM: Terror from the Deep
2) Launch Windows9x/XP (Only) Version

I chose option 1 on my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 machine and the game launched through DosBox great. I setup a game and started to play a little to confirm it works correctly.

Anyway, I do not think you will have any problems running the collection from what I can tell.

-Jester55

[quote name='jester55']I bought X-Com Collection from last Amazon sale. I launched X-Com Terror from the Deep and Steam gave me two options to load it.

1) Play X-COM: Terror from the Deep
2) Launch Windows9x/XP (Only) Version

I chose option 1 on my Windows 7 Ultimate x64 machine and the game launched through DosBox great. I setup a game and started to play a little to confirm it works correctly.

Anyway, I do not think you will have any problems running the collection from what I can tell.

-Jester55[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']From what I know about Payday is there is no paid expansion out for it. The last update it got was in April but that is free for all. Oddly enough, the Steam page makes no mention of the April update.[/QUOTE]

I found it (i think) I had bought the single player and a few weeks later this 4 pack came up hereon sale cheap. It went back up to full price but I checked today and this is 14.99 cheap enough for me,

Payday the heist 4 pack

http://www.amazon.com/PAYDAY-The-He...d=1341673306&sr=1-2&keywords=payday+the+heist

[quote name='gepet0']I found it (i think) I had bought the single player and a few weeks later this 4 pack came up hereon sale cheap. It went back up to full price but I checked today and this is 14.99 cheap enough for me,

http://www.amazon.com/PAYDAY-The-He...d=1341673306&sr=1-2&keywords=payday+the+heist[/QUOTE]

Ah, you meant the 4 pack. Same thing happened to me. I bought Payday alone for 4.99 and then the 4 pack popped up. But then I bought a 4 pack anyways to give out to friends so it worked out for me. Great deal.

Edit:

I also have to say I am surprised a bigger deal has not been made of the Sega Awesome pack. So much value in that bundle!

[quote name='Rosterking']any chance we'll get Total War: Shogun 2 or Empire: Total War by themselves? I really just wanted those games not the whole pack.[/QUOTE]

Someone posted on slickdeals that Steam will have a Shogun 2 pack so maybe that will be an option next week during their sale. I asked earlier as well for something similar since the 29.99 price point is a bit higher.

Also, depending on what you wanted, we could also split since I was only interested in the Shogun stuff (if you wanted the Empire stuff)...I may wait till it's cheaper though since my machine probably won't even run it anyways and I can't play it in all it's hi-rez glory.

Edit: Oops, the sale is over for the complete pack...

[quote name='jester55']Crusader Kings II is an unbelievably fun RTS game - IF and its a Big IF - you are willing to spend the time to learn the game. I took about a week watching videos to learn the game before diving in. I know that seems like a lot, but really these Paradox games are not for pansies...:twisted:

What I am trying to say is that CK2 is a fun RTS for me because it challenges my intellect in a way that really stretches me. These Paraodox RTS games take a lot of thinking your way through your goals - but isnt that why most of us love RTS in the first place, or am I the only one? :lol:

Here is a good place to start for CK2 if you have never played any the massive in depth RTS games from paradox. http://crusaderkings-two.wikia.com/wiki/File:Crusader_Kings_2_-_Guide_For_Newbies_-_Part_1_-_Intro

There are approximately 9-10 videos. They really helped clarify what my focus should be and how to make it happen.

In a sense, I have caught the Paraodox RTS bug and I look forward to playing the rest of Paradoxes RTS catalog - when and if I get board with CK2.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Big thanks for the reply and link, I'm definitely more interested now.

[quote name='Rosterking']any chance we'll get Total War: Shogun 2 or Empire: Total War by themselves? I really just wanted those games not the whole pack.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yangwenli']Someone posted on slickdeals that Steam will have a Shogun 2 pack so maybe that will be an option next week during their sale. I asked earlier as well for something similar since the 29.99 price point is a bit higher.

Also, depending on what you wanted, we could also split since I was only interested in the Shogun stuff (if you wanted the Empire stuff)...I may wait till it's cheaper though since my machine probably won't even run it anyways and I can't play it in all it's hi-rez glory.

Edit: Oops, the sale is over for the complete pack...[/QUOTE]

All the Sega stuff is on sale for 50% off now if it was in a bundl.

Cheers,
Tony

Got the Squeenix pack, but I'm only really interested in Tomb Raider: GoL and Just Cause 2. If anybody wants what's left for $1.50 apiece, PM me.

[quote name='RobinYoHood']Big thanks for the reply and link, I'm definitely more interested now.[/QUOTE]

Sure! No problem. I was like a deer in the headlights when I first got the game. I probably would not have pressed on to learn the game if so many others hadn't given it so much praise.

If you have any questions after watching the CK2 videos - Let me know. I'm an 80hour+ newb that will try my best to answer your questions! :lol:
And, that is no exaggeration - I just learned something new about the game last night!:bouncy:

BTW - the videos are better for learning the game than the tutorial provided by Paradox in game IMO. I honestly think that Paradox is at a whole other level and have a hard time explaining these complex games in layman terms - if you know what I mean...

decided to finally download Max Payne 3 today and according to Steam client its only 29GB not 35GB like most people were saying. Unless there is a 6GB patch or something else entirely that I'm not aware of, 29GB is still a lot though should take me 11-12 hours to download it on my connection.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Sorry if this has been answered, but is Virtua Tennis 4 steam redeemable? Thanks![/QUOTE]

According to Tony, no.

[quote name='FQRizzo']Got the Squeenix pack, but I'm only really interested in Tomb Raider: GoL and Just Cause 2. If anybody wants what's left for $1.50 apiece, PM me.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to clear up that only:

Supreme Commander 2 ------ SOLD
K&L 2 ------- SOLD

Tomb Raider: U is pending.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Sorry if this has been answered, but is Virtua Tennis 4 steam redeemable? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Not only does it not activate on Steam, but it does not "work" on raptr (if you care about such things) only the steam version is recognized....

I can confirm that new Tomb Raider Underworld ACTIVATES ON STEAM. I bought a second copy of the bundle today and used the 3 part code, instead of the original code they gave me which was 5 part.

[quote name='FQRizzo']Just wanted to clear up that only:

Supreme Commander 2
K&L 2 ------- PENDING

are Steam codes...don't think the code for Tomb Raider: U will do anyone any good.[/QUOTE]

SC2, K&L2 are gone.

TR: U is sold.

[quote name='Stry-ker']So if I buy the square enix pack will tomb raider be a steam code or no?[/QUOTE]

Stryker, I can confirm that I bought the Square Enix last night and got a steam code for all of the games, including TR:U. This seems to be a recent change and others and Tony confirmed, if you read back and forward a couple of pages from your post.

[quote name='Curious']Stryker, I can confirm that I bought the Square Enix last night and got a steam code for all of the games, including TR:U. This seems to be a recent change and others and Tony confirmed, if you read back and forward a couple of pages from your post.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Nephilim']Yes TRU activates on Steam now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Another confirmation, FQRizzo's TRU key activated on Steam for me with no probs.[/QUOTE]

Aw shucks I'm one of those who purchased this pack on the first day this was put on sale.. Is there a way to get the Steam code for TR:U for those who purchased early? :(

[quote name='TheHeretic']Aw shucks I'm one of those who purchased this pack on the first day this was put on sale.. Is there a way to get the Steam code for TR:U for those who purchased early? :([/QUOTE]
Tony responded to that question a few pages back:

"As for getting Steam keys to everyone who already purchased. I will ask. It is doubtful though as I'm 99.99% sure they didn't mean to give us steam keys in the first place."

I bought Spec Ops: The Line last night and started playing it today based on suggestions here and a few other places.

And holy crap, this game is great. Didn't know much about it at all but wow, am I glad I spent money on thus underrated gem.

I think I've been pampered too much. I'll wait til TW:S2 is $7.50 like during the winter sale. :3
I should have bought it then. I'm so stupid. DX
Thanks Tony anyways. :D
Btw, I haven't bought anything directly from steam because of you Tony.

Square Enix Ultimate Collection:

1. Tomb Raider Underworld
2. Just Cause 2
3. Kane and Lynch 2
4. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
5. Supreme Commander 2

![/QUOTE]

I know what happened There was no price in the OP and when I clicked it said 7.49 That is 1.50 cents per game. Unbelievable. Ends today glad I clicked the link.

[quote name='Rosterking']I think I've been pampered too much. I'll wait til TW:S2 is $7.50 like during the winter sale. :3
I should have bought it then. I'm so stupid. DX
Thanks Tony anyways. :D
Btw, I haven't bought anything directly from steam because of you Tony.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Was going to buy Fall of Samurai, but the dates got messed around with. It was until the 14, now it ended the 6th. Just disappointed thats all. :| Maybe next time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry again about that guys, one of the dangers of per-announcing deals this far out is that there are definitely going to be mistakes. Especially with the frantic nature of the way these deals game in all last minute like.

Luckily I'm PRETTY sure that pricepoint will resurface again :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah sorry again about that guys, one of the dangers of per-announcing deals this far out is that there are definitely going to be mistakes. Especially with the frantic nature of the way these deals game in all last minute like.

Luckily I'm PRETTY sure that pricepoint will resurface again :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Any hint as to when this might be? :lol:

Bought the Square Enix bundle.
Got Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light key for trade/sale, pm me if interested thanks.

I don't mean to derail the thread but if anyone wants Kane and Lynch I have an extra key for sale.

Thanks - was holding out on the SE bundle since Tomb Raider didn't activate on Steam. Once I saw here that it now does, I jumped on it.

Thanks Tony you rule.

[quote name='60fps']Any chance of Saints Row the 3rd joining the festivities, Tony?[/QUOTE]

YES! THIS!

@Tony
Are we gonna see an awesome Saints Row: The Third sale soon, Tony? ;)

[quote name='Zipomatic2']Not only does it not activate on Steam, but it does not "work" on raptr (if you care about such things) only the steam version is recognized....[/QUOTE]
That's because the Raptr guys are super lazy/silly.

[quote name='Rosterking']I think I've been pampered too much. I'll wait til TW:S2 is $7.50 like during the winter sale. :3[/QUOTE]
Why would you want the base game if there's FotS?

The Shogun 2 FotS sale suddenly ending really spoiled my summer ;D
Kept thinking "still have weeks to buy it", now it's just over.

[quote name='Luckz']The Shogun 2 FotS sale suddenly ending really spoiled my summer ;D
Kept thinking "still have weeks to buy it", now it's just over.[/QUOTE]
I hope some of the others dont end prematurely..Im holding off a bit

[quote name='Luckz']That's because the Raptr guys are super lazy/silly.

Why would you want the base game if there's FotS?

The Shogun 2 FotS sale suddenly ending really spoiled my summer ;D
Kept thinking "still have weeks to buy it", now it's just over.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that man, I was totally bummed when I realized the error, especially since it was like, the day before the price went back to 50% off.

[quote name='Larce80']I hope some of the others dont end prematurely..Im holding off a bit[/QUOTE]

I've gone through the list and checked the emails back and forth, everything else is good to go. Question though, I'm unclear as to what "holding off a bit" means.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back