Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lucky13']I see a lot of posts about codes and a google doc. Could someone fill me in on what is going on?[/QUOTE]
tony made a google doc with a ton of steam keys for the saints row spec ops vehicle dlc and made it freely available to the community

[quote name='TripJack']tony made a google doc with a ton of steam keys for the saints row spec ops vehicle dlc and made it freely available to the community[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, I just bought it so I'll have to get in on that.

what's all this talk about reddit stealing keys, I usually go there for funny pics and whatnot but I hardly ever post anything, the 'redditors' can be kinda of dicks sometimes especially to newbies

I checked the new google doc posted by Tony and it says I need permission to access it, then I visited the old one and it seems he added more SR3 dlc keys as well as M&B Warband and Europa Universalis III keys (still plenty left). I did grab a EU III key and left the mount and blade ones alone since I already own that one

too bad about what happened, no wonder I stay well away from that cesspool reddit.

Anyway heres one idea: get the help of a CAGer/s and do them as steamgifts private giveaways, only available to the CAG steam group, to join they would have to message someone here(and so be a CAG member).

[quote name='Larce80']too bad about what happened, no wonder I stay well away from that cesspool reddit.

Anyway heres one idea: get the help of a CAGer/s and do them as steamgifts private giveaways, only available to the CAG steam group, to join they would have to message someone here(and so be a CAG member).[/QUOTE]

A couple of us are already doing this. CheapLikeAFox has been making giveaways, and once my queue clears up tomorrow, I'll be helping as well. Keep a lookout in this thread and on steamgifts for the giveaways.

I got somewhat caught up with this thread and is kinda shitty what reddit did(allegedly), taking all the keys for themselves and erasing the google doc like that. At least we still have the original google doc made specifically for CAG, there are still lots of unused keys left on it (pm me for link) take good care of it guys don't give out the link to non-CAGers

[quote name='Larce80']too bad about what happened, no wonder I stay well away from that cesspool reddit.[/QUOTE]

its not all that bad, I mean they got tons of pictures of cats and links to some pretty cool stuff, just don't read the comments and you'll do fine.

I just want to say I bought SR3 and grabbed a DLC key yesterday but I scrolled up in the document and it de-selected the cell so I forgot which one I took so I didn't comment that I took it, and didn't want to chance guessing

Ye I also noticed street fighter has been reduced again down to $9.99!

I have an SRTT key that tony pmed me about 2 weeks ago but I haven't redeemed it yet if anyone wants it?

[quote name='Daf']Ye I also noticed street fighter has been reduced again down to $9.99!
[/QUOTE]

I grabbed it when Steam had it on sale for $7.50 as part of a 4 pack. Steam has been repeating most of their deals and I haven't seen this one repeated yet so it may still come back. Might be worth waiting for those who want to get in on a 4 pack and/or would prefer to have it on Steam.

And to the militantly DRM free people: Yes I know you are shocked that someone would actually want more DRM, but many Steamheads would just rather have a game on Steam period than have it outside of Steam, even if it means dealing with multiple layers of DRM.

New Saint's Row DLC giveaway, check the sig. PM if you want a link to the google doc or if you want to be added to the Steam CAG Group (PM your profile URL if you do).

[quote name='crimsonassassin']I don't suppose there are any EU3 codes left, huh? I have been thinking about trying that but don't want to spend money on something I find I don't care for.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever played any sort of complex strategy game? Civilization, Galactic Civ, Space Empires? Those are 4x style games, EU3 is similar, only even more complex. So if you dont like complex games with an 80+ page user manual, and days to learn, months to master style of gameplay, probably not for you.

Steam has a demo. Just open it and search for "Europa Universalis III Complete" grey and white demo button halfway down along the right.

Hey Tony, any chance that risen or divinity 2 will be on their usual amazon sale prices of 6 bucks with both drm free and steam options (one or the other) sometime soon? I ask because those two are on the poll over on steam and figure hey, worth a shot to see if either can be done.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I don't have confirmation on the SRTT date yet, only "next week" as soon as I have a solid date, this info will be yours.

KK trying this now:

Link

Can you see the link when you quote now? It is an "https://docs.google...."

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
thx,take #241

[quote name='crimsonassassin']I don't suppose there are any EU3 codes left, huh? I have been thinking about trying that but don't want to spend money on something I find I don't care for.[/QUOTE]

I just checked and there still a few EU III keys left and a lot of Mount and Blade keys still available, pm me if you want the link

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I just checked and there still a few EU III keys left and a lot of Mount and Blade keys still available, pm me if you want the link[/QUOTE]

Yep, there's some of those keys left too so anyone wanting those can PM either of us for the link.

[quote name='walkonshadows']I made a few more CAG only giveaways. 4 copies per giveaway. Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for your generosity. I have those all, but they are great games.

Hi, I'm new in the forum. Only reader since a few months specially because of this thread, and now also writer :D

Just wanted to thank Tony for Europa Universalis as I wanted it for a long time and, of course, for all the excellent offers Amazon has been doing lately.

Aso thanks to everyone else for this great community :)

[quote name='thepik241']Hey Tony, thank you for the fabulous deals you've given us!

Quick question, will Deus Ex: Human Revolution go on sale again in the near future?[/QUOTE]

I'm working on something for late July/early August.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm working on something for late July/early August.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the quick response. I'm sure you hear it often from the forums but it is quite refreshing to see an open, honest and transparent PR (not really but my brain is on the fritz today) person such as yourself.

You rock big chief!

I really appreciate your presence on these forums Tony!
Any planned sales for Mass Effect 3, Civilization 5 DLC and Civilization 5: Gods and Kings?

Finally got the Steamgifts giveaway all sorted out! The guys at Steamgifts were extremely helpful and helped me set up the giveaway with all the keys at once and automated everything!

Link is in my signature and giveaway will run until Sunday.

New-ish user here. Just grabbed a couple of codes. Wanted to say thanks to everyone in the community, ESPECIALLY Tony, for being so awesome. Will definitely be hanging out here more.

Thanks!

[quote name='bx1018']If someone would send me an invite to the CAG Steam Group, I'd appreciate it. My steam name is the same as my forum name.[/QUOTE]

Same here, although my steam name is Ronaldo_Moon

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008N0AZSQ - $7.99 starting on Sunday. We'll also have 15 Nancy Drew games for $12.49 and all of the Nancy Drew games (except for the two new ones "Alibi in Ashes", "Tomb of the Last Queen") for $2.99.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

yay! A sale on Nancy Drew!! Steam was supposed to have a Nancy Drew bundle for the summer (it was in the CDR), but I haven't seen it. Oh well their loss.

That's a great price Tony, thank you!

Looking back at the games I bought Dec/Jan from Amazon and comparing them to the steam sales, it's amazing how low the amazon sales were - in particular when you throw in the $5 coupons (Tony, please continue to have those).

The only games I wish I'd waited are Grand Theft and Wiitcher (that $2.50 sale is just too good considering it has the mac version too).

Really looking at buying the fallout 3 games but I know Tony's going to make me sorry in few months.

Hey Tony,
any chance you guys will offer a Steam version of Batman Arkham City anytime soon and possibly price match it to the (recurring) Steam sale?

Thanks in advance

[quote name='CheapThomas']Looking back at the games I bought Dec/Jan from Amazon and comparing them to the steam sales, it's amazing how low the amazon sales were - in particular when you throw in the $5 coupons (Tony, please continue to have those).

The only games I wish I'd waited are Grand Theft and Wiitcher (that $2.50 sale is just too good considering it has the mac version too).

Really looking at buying the fallout 3 games but I know Tony's going to make me sorry in few months.[/QUOTE]

I think almost everyone on this thread would be delighted if Amazon got the rights to sell Bethusda games by digital download.

Not really on topic but I see people mentioning this in the thread. I have been here over two years, any chance I can get an invite to the CAG Steamgroup? Thanks.

Wow, just wow. I posted a support question ticket through Steam and waited a week. A CSR just posted me a generic how to make games show up on your library that neither addresses my question or even indicates that the person read (or had the english skills to read) my question. Hell, Siri could have done a better job answering my query.

This is why Amazon has first preference on all of my game purchases. Forget not being able to pick up the phone and get help or Tony´s work on CAG vs Steam´s policy of not saying anything helpful. Steam won´t even bother to read the friggin message for products I purchased!

It is now Amazon>>>>>>>GOG>Origin>Misc. wannabe english language digital downloader>Nuuveem (using google translate because of the language barrier)>Steam for all issues other than DRM

[quote name='avwjase']Not really on topic but I see people mentioning this in the thread. I have been here over two years, any chance I can get an invite to the CAG Steamgroup? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to invite everyone but you need to PM your Steam profile URL.

Also, AVWJASE, your profile is set to private so I can't invite you to the group unless we are friends.

Also, new giveaway set up in my sig, everyone sign up!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'd like to invite everyone but you need to PM your Steam profile URL.

Also, AVWJASE, your profile is set to private so I can't invite you to the group unless we are friends.

Also, new giveaway set up in my sig, everyone sign up![/QUOTE]

I see you got everything figured out. You might want to edit the description to say that you have to own the base game in order to enter. It seems that for this DLC in particular, you can enter without owning SR:TT. The admins at steamgifts don't like people who don't add games/DLCs to their steam libraries within 7 days. They don't have an automatic process yet to detect if someone has not redeemed the win on their account, but they say that it will be implemented soon. I'd hate for anyone in the CAG community getting a suspension or ban from steamgifts.

Also, do you still have to manually give out the keys one by one, or is it automated?
NVM, saw your post in The Steam thread ^^

[quote name='jatan11t']I see you got everything figured out. You might want to edit the description to say that you have to own the base game in order to enter. It seems that for this DLC in particular, you can enter without owning SR:TT. The admins at steamgifts don't like people who don't add games/DLCs to their steam libraries within 7 days. They don't have an automatic process yet to detect if someone has not redeemed the win on their account, but they say that it will be implemented soon. I'd hate for anyone in the CAG community getting a suspension or ban from steamgifts.

Also, do you still have to manually give out the keys one by one, or can is it automated?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, well these are DLC codes so they won't be sitting in anyone's library, they'll have to be activated and go to the account. So I don't think they'll have a way to detect that and so far CAGs have been pretty honest so if they don't own it yet, I am sure most want the key for when they eventually buy it.

[quote name='MysterD']Burnout: Paradise and NFS: Hot Pursuit are REALLY good.
Hope those who missed out on these 2 awesome racers from Criterion hop in on it...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Great deal, I got them in the Racing Pack in may. The Nancy Drew games are a great deal too, not sure if they are my cup of tea, but great deal anyway.

So I doubt I'm the first to notice this, but is there any point in buying the Plethora of Paradox Games? It seems to be the same price and the Pint Size + Plentiful packages, but is missing the Sword of the Stars games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back