(Amazon PM's Here) Best Buy Blue Sunday Video Game Deals: PS Vita $170, Tearaway $30, NFS: Rivals (360/PS3/PC) $40/$30 and More

Thanks OP. There are some decent deals there.

That new Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus just came out on recently, and it was already on the cheap with a $30 MSRP. To see a sale this quickly is great! It's a shame that good games like that, and Tearaway, will be overshadowed so much by the new console launches.

I would like to also point out that physical copies of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus come with free codes to get Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty on PSN, so that's a nice little bonus! (link for confirmation) I think I'll go ahead and pick this up for 20 bucks, now I just need to find something [useful] for $5 to get the free shipping.
$5 filler.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of-duty-endowment-dog-tags/6968715.p?id=1218819879306&skuId=6968715&st=call%20of%20duty%20dog%20tag&cp=1&lp=1

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/call-of-duty-ghosts-dog-tag-xbox-one-xbox-360-ps4-ps3-windows/2636662.p?id=1219075151301&skuId=2636662&st=call%20of%20duty%20dog%20tag&lp=2&cp=1

Starhawk

Socom 4

Last edited by a moderator:
The closest Best Buy to me is a ~35 minute drive each way, so I only like to go there for big-ticket items. Gas prices are a bitch and a half these days.
thats what i love about here in nyc, plenty of gamestops and bestbuys along with targets and kmarts which are all easily reached by our transit system. 120$ a month for unlimited rides all over the city which means no gas money needed :D

Ordered Tearaway and Walking Dead (easy platinum and trade-in) for just under $40. Considering that I was really tempted to get Tearaway yesterday for $32, this makes me very happy.

Thanks! If I didn't already have Starhawk I would jump on a used copy for $5 in a heartbeat. That is such a fun multiplayer game, and a surprising amount of people still playing (at least there were last time I logged onto it, which wasn't that long ago).

I think I'll go with those COD Dogtags just cause the money will go to the Veterans fund, thanks for the heads up. Cheers!

Dang didnt notice tearaway there. Time to return my gamestop copy as well tom and get that game for much cheaper.

Are all bestbuy opening 8am later? Or is this selected stores? Man im too excited to get a vita tom i cant sleep. Haha

pretty sweet prices after 20% off. got tearaway, puppeteer, into the nexus, nfs, skyrim legendary deal of the day, walking dead vita, then a b2g1 Fall of cybertron+rayman legends+DI riptide. $209- 200 of the $1000 in reward certificates I won= $9 woo :O. Gonna get mercenary at gamestop on BF though.

Are all bestbuy opening 8am later? Or is this selected stores? Man im too excited to get a vita tom i cant sleep. Haha
Don't worry, the excitement will fade away very quickly after you get it. I also felt excited when I got one. And now I can't even remember the last time turned it on.

Don't worry, the excitement will fade away very quickly after you get it. I also felt excited when I got one. And now I can't even remember the last time turned it on.
Badly unaware and poorly misinformed individual. Don't listen to this guy CAGkrazy.

thanks! my store's schedule is 8am tomorrow! nice!!! il definitely be there opening!
The Vita is amazing and Im sure you will love it. So many games to play. And remote play with PS4. :drool:

What is the point in putting Rocksmith 2014 for PC and Mac on sale but not have it for shipping and BB doesn't carry it in stores? Why? Just so it looks nice next to the Rocksmith xbox and PS3 pages? So Stupid. Lets give sales on items we don't really have and you can't get to make the list longer. Bleh.

I dont get what you mean... just download the vita updates and game updates... vita is best handheld yet imo.

vegeta- you are not a gamer if you haven't turned on your vita in months. I am top 10 in the world in playstation trophies and play vita ALL the time and still have sooooo many games to play. Don't say sheep things like vita has no games because that's 0% true.

I dont get what you mean... just download the vita updates and game updates... vita is best handheld yet imo. You are not a gamer if you haven't turned on your vita in months. I am top 10 in the world in playstation trophies and play vita ALL the time and still have sooooo many games to play. Don't say sheep things like vita has no games because that's 0% true.
Exactly why I said misinformed. Perhaps even poor taste. Because there is a ton of games with great variety and near next gen graphics. On a fuck ing handheld. :drool:

So tempted on Tearaway and Puppeteer with the GCU discount (and Discover promos). But man, as others have said, both scream PS+ freebies... Just not sure.

So tempted on Tearaway and Puppeteer with the GCU discount (and Discover promos). But man, as others have said, both scream PS+ freebies... Just not sure.
Just imagine a world where there is no Puppeteer, Tearaway, or R&C: Into the Nexus, etc. because companies and studios won't even greenlight them because they know it's not financially viable. Then let the guilt flow through you and paralyze your inner CAG just long enough to click that lil' ol' Submit Order button.

Sure they'll probably be free on PS+ or crazy discounted eventually, but you'll have the satisfaction of having 'done your part', and hell, you can always trade em in later to recoup some of the cost. O:)

I bought Tearaway and Puppeteer. I'm slightly interested in R&C but I have a backlog subcategory dedicated just to R&C games so I will have to pass on that one for now ;).

In any case, it was $40 for the 2 after GCU. Looks like I might get 5 or 10% back from Discover too (not sure where the 15% I saw earlier comes from) depending on whether they stack their online promos.

My son wants NFS Rivals for the Xbox One. At this point the cheapest is $48 from Best Buy with GCU, right? I don't think I've seen the X1/PS4 versions as being part of any BF or related sale other than the $49 at Amazon and Walmart or whatever. Unfortunately GCU does not stack with price matches or I'd be all over that.

XB1/PS4 NFS has not been on sale. Your best bet on those is probably toys r us $15 off 59.99 game coupon+groupon to make it about um... $35

Got Rocksmith 2014.  Thanks to Gamers Club Unlocked (Mine expired back at the end of August, but I finally got the free version through February on Saturday), and 10 dollars in reward certificates, I got the cable version for $30.  Thanks OP!

Not at all man, the vita is amazing. I've had one since launch, and I admit there's been some rough patches, but this years vita games have been fantastic! My vita is constantly overstuffed with games, my 32gb card can only hold so much!

You'll love it CAGkrazy, especially if you have love for ps1 and psp games. They look phenomenal and play great on the vita!

Has anyone done a post purchase price match at Best Buy since the GCU discount went into effect? I got Ratchet and clank a little over a week ago for $32 after discount. Would I get $2 or $8 back if I went to adjust the price to what they have now?

Has anyone done a post purchase price match at Best Buy since the GCU discount went into effect? I got Ratchet and clank a little over a week ago for $32 after discount. Would I get $2 or $8 back if I went to adjust the price to what they have now?
I am wondering the same thing, I just put Tearaway last night and would love to get my money back for the difference.

Probably Tearaway for me.  Good thing my store hadn't put it out yet when I was there yesterday around noon.  Sad thing was they still hadn't put out any of the new Mario or Zelda games either.  How did they expect to sell new releases if they don't put them out on release day?

Should I bite on this Vita or wait for the Amazon bundle?  Also, is the 8G bundle better or the Walking Dead bundle? 

Help me Obi Wan Cags, you're my only hope!

How do I get the GCU 20% off to work online? I am a member and it is not showing. I have not put in my credit card # yet, dies it show after that? Thanks

How do I get the GCU 20% off to work online? I am a member and it is not showing. I have not put in my credit card # yet, dies it show after that? Thanks
It should show in your cart prior to even checking out.

1) Make sure you are signed in on the best buy website

2) Make sure your RZ membership # is linked to your Best Buy.com account

Should I bite on this Vita or wait for the Amazon bundle? Also, is the 8G bundle better or the Walking Dead bundle?

Help me Obi Wan Cags, you're my only hope!
I just got back from my local BB. They apparently had 10 to 12 PS4s that were first come first serve (handed out numbered tickets). Anyway when they asked what I wanted I said a Vita. When they opened 10 mins later they had my 8GB Vita waiting at the pick up counter. They sent me over to Appliances to check out (right next to where I was) so they could handle the rest who were there for the PS4.

I was debating back and forth between the Walking Dead bundle and the 8G bundle but figured I already played the game on both the XBox360 and PS3 and would probably benefit from the larger card since I have a bunch of games in my PS+ account.

Also I bet when The Walking Dead season 2 comes out they will put season one back on sale again so I could get it then if I really wanted.

Really comes down to if you want the larger card or the game more. I was thinking of getting The Walking Dead bundle and then picking up an 8GB card at GS on Friday for $10 but might not even venture out till much later in the day.

Is the store fully open or did they have part of the store closed off? Man, hopefully there isnt much line when i go there today.

Would be a good price on Rocksmith for PC (coming up at $40) but it's not available for shipping and not available for store pick up in the state of Ohio.  So essentially, it's not for sale.

NFS rivals at $23 is tempting

Thanks op! Grabbed Killzone Mercenary and Tearaway.

Tearaway is $30 * .8 (GCU) * 1.06 (local sales tax) * .85 (10% ShopDiscover Cashback @ BBY + 5% Online Shopping Cashback for a grand total of $21.62 for me.
ShopDiscover Cashback @ BBY shows up as 5% for me. With 5% online shopping cb that's 10% total. Each Vita game nets to $22.89 after gcu, tax and cashback. I know KZM will be $20 at GameStop on BF, but with BBY I get free shipping and I don't want to go to any stores during the craziness of BF.

Is the store fully open or did they have part of the store closed off? Man, hopefully there isnt much line when i go there today.
I believe fully open. They had other sales on non video game stuff and the woman next to me online headed into the store. My local store showed opening at 8am on their website today.

Hey Guys, I have a question. I got the walking dead ps3 version and Can't fu$%$%$% play because of lack of inverted Y axis.

What about the ps vita version? do you need that or everything is done by touching on the screen??? Should I buy the vita version or not considering I can't get used with the lack of inverted options???

Ahhh I could get KZ for 10 right now. I just hate to seeing as my PS4 *should* be fixed sometime soon. I just hate to overdo it on FPS' since the PS4 games I bought are all FPS games.

I'm wondering the same thing as Gareee about NFS rivals but for the 360. I saw Gamestop had it for $40 as well, but I'd rather not buy it until I'm sure I did not overlook anything.

bread's done
Back