Amazon Prime Deals Thread

KevinMassacre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I cant find anything using the search engine. From time to time I search amazon for cheap games that are eligible for amazon prime. Usually these games have a low number of copies available, but nonetheless still cheap for CAG's with amazon prime memberships. I basically just want to post links to games I find and the number of copies available at the time of the find. Hopefully enough members are interested and the thread thrives. Due to the overwhelming number of items that go in and out of stock, updating this OP will be nearly impossible. This is basically a "right place at the right time" kind of thread. The best way to utilize this thread would be to start at the most recent post and work backward. Some items posted could have as little as 1 left in stock.

F.A.Q

Q. What is amazon prime?

A. Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family unlimited fast shipping, such as FREE Two-Day shipping and One-day shipping for $3.99 per item on all eligible purchases for an annual membership fee of $79. Eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a free trial.

Q.Whats the difference between "sold by amazon" and "fulfilled by amazon"???

A. Items sold by amazon are brand new and factory sealed (unless otherwise specified) and are covered by amazon's terms of service and return policies. Items fulfilled by amazon are sold by a third party through amazon and could be brand new, refurbished, pre-owned, etc. Please do your research: check original seller feedback, reviews, policies, TOS agreements etc.

Q. What is Amazon Student?

A. Amazon Student is a free membership program created especially for college students. Amazon Student members receive benefits such as one full year of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, and e-mail alerts for discounts and promotions. You only need a valid student (.edu) e-mail address to sign up.

Links
:

Amazon
Amazon Prime
Amazon Student

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='htown01']:grouphug: :lol:

I just bought it this week. I'm almost done with :360:Brutal Legend and that's probably what I'll play through next.

I only respect the opinion of a few game sites, one of them being Gamespot, and they said
"If you can endure some vexing technical flaws, Alone in the Dark can be a clever, satisfying adventure."

That grabbed my attention so I'm giving it a spin. For that price, why not? I've spent more on a movie ticket and that only lasted a couple of hours at most :D
[/QUOTE]

How did you play through Brutal Legend? I turned it off and put it at the bottom of my stack of backlog when I got past the "Metal Queen" spider or whatever to the first "tower defense" RTS part. This game seemed like it had so much potential. I love metal and the whole theme, but I don't know. I guess I just don't like RTS.

[quote name='hwmusic']How did you play through Brutal Legend? I turned it off and put it at the bottom of my stack of backlog when I got past the "Metal Queen" spider or whatever to the first "tower defense" RTS part. This game seemed like it had so much potential. I love metal and the whole theme, but I don't know. I guess I just don't like RTS.[/QUOTE]I felt the same way. I wish it would have stayed a hack'n'slash all the way through.

[quote name='hwmusic']How did you play through Brutal Legend? I turned it off and put it at the bottom of my stack of backlog when I got past the "Metal Queen" spider or whatever to the first "tower defense" RTS part. This game seemed like it had so much potential. I love metal and the whole theme, but I don't know. I guess I just don't like RTS.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']I felt the same way. I wish it would have stayed a hack'n'slash all the way through.[/QUOTE]

I actually went in thinking I wouldn't like Brutal Legend (Jack Black being overexposed, people exploiting metal, etc) and I actually liked it. Some of the RTS battles are frustrating. The one against the goth type people was the most difficult in the game. I think the RTS elements were not intuitive like most RTS games. My main complaint is the game is pretty short, but I think of all the recent drops in games it is one of the best under $10.

Tempted to bite on Patapon 2. I wonder if it will come with a random French manual outside of the sealed case like my copy of Dark Mirror...

[quote name='mickleohb']Tempted to bite on Patapon 2. I wonder if it will come with a random French manual outside of the sealed case like my copy of Dark Mirror...[/QUOTE]

This is actually my favorite PSP game. I highly recommend it.

[quote name='hwmusic']How did you play through Brutal Legend? I turned it off and put it at the bottom of my stack of backlog when I got past the "Metal Queen" spider or whatever to the first "tower defense" RTS part. This game seemed like it had so much potential. I love metal and the whole theme, but I don't know. I guess I just don't like RTS.[/QUOTE]

I've answered your question in a resurrected 16-month old Brutal Legend thread :whistle2:o I don't want to go too much OT in here.

:360:Marvel Ultimate Alliance & Forza 2 for $12 (sold by Big Game Vendor)
:360:Stranglehold for $9.91 (now under $10)
:wii:Mini Ninjas for $9.07
:wii:Ghostbusters for $10.50
:ps3:Mini Ninjas for $14.64

:ps2: Official PS2 Dualshock 2 Controllers

Emerald Green $16.48
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-2..._5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1302648318&sr=1-5

Gray $14.45
http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-2..._8?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1302648318&sr=1-8

Been looking for these for a while and found Amazon to have the best prices. Figured I'd throw these in here rather than make a thread about them.

The regular black one is also being sold for $8.95 + $6.99 shipping from a third party seller.
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-2-Dualshock-Controller-Black/dp/B00004YRQ9/ref=dp_cp_ob_vg_title_1

Subscribing. Seems like a Amazon Warehouse Thread but with all prime related games. I'm in as textbooksrus (before the whole scandal) has been pretty good to me.

[quote name='Lucian']Amazon finally matched GameStop's Fallout 3 GOTY edition price of $19.99. Not sure if thread worthy, so here ya go.
Xbox 360
PS3[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lucian, I just saw it on SDs and came here to post. It is actually worthy of it's own thread; more people will be able to get in on the deal. I've learned that people are usually lazy and don't bother to come into these type of threads :D

The PSP version of Knights in the Nightmare was one of the Atlus deals a couple of days ago, and the current price of $11.36 is only $0.14 higher than it was then. The copy that I just received includes a download voucher for Yggdra Union.

Bunch of games sold or fulfilled by Amazon that're less then $10:

360:
$5.86 - Clive Barker's Jericho
$7.79 - 007: Quantum of Solace
$7.87 - FaceBreaker
$8.58 - Vampire Rain
$8.78 - Golden Axe: Beast Rider
$8.98 - Perfect Dark Zero: Collectors Edition
$8.99 - Brutal Legend
$9.01 - Blue Dragon
$9.01 - Dark Sector
$9.49 - Kengo: Legend Of The 9