Amazon selling new White Vitas for 199.

Not sure why someone would buy this when Sony just announced a new PSVita bundle at $199.99 that includes a 8GB Card, 3 Games, and a PSVita. While it's Japan only right now, I can guarantee something similar coming over.

I don't understand what people are complaining about though... the product description matches exactly what you get... and same white box and everything.

Not sure why someone would buy this when Sony just announced a new PSVita bundle at $199.99 that includes a 8GB Card, 3 Games, and a PSVita. While it's Japan only right now, I can guarantee something similar coming over.
The new Japanese Welcome Bundle comes with three Free to Play games and some demos (Soul Sac Delta, God Eater, Terraria). No bundled retail games.

Anyone know the best place to buy a 16gb mem card? Amazon has it for $42 now, is that my best bet?
Word of advice: skip the 16 and look for a deal on a 32gb card; you'll save money in the long run and be much happier. I got two 32gb cards, one for each Vita, but I also wasted money on one 8 and one 16 before I got the 32 cards.

If you keep looking, you should be able to find a 32 for around $50, give or take. I got one for just over 50, and one for under 50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word of advice: skip the 16 and look for a deal on a 32gb card; you'll save money in the long run and be much happier. I got two 32gb cards, one for each Vita, but I also wasted money on one 8 and one 16 before I got the 32 cards.

If you keep looking, you should be able to find a 32 for around $50, give or take. I got one for just over 50, and one for under 50.
Thanks for the advice and quick response. I bought the First Edition Bundle when the Vita first came out but Ended up selling it. There wasn't enough games. It came with the 4gb mem card. Now that there's more games(got all the PS+ games on ps3 for Vita) and Remote Play works like it should I'm going to buy this white one. I mainly will be using the Vita for Remote Play.

2 left in stock (prob returns) as of 7AM ET. Good luck, prob last chance for anyone to get one of these OLED versions.

I feel like the slim console might be coming to the US soon.

Gamestop isn't selling any consoles online anymore, Bestbuy does but they're clearancing one of the models,  Amazon suddenly gets old white consoles in stock, and also raises the price on the Walking Dead Bundle, and puts it out of stock, And Walmart is out of stock for the regular edition.

bread's done
Back