Amazon - Titanfall bundle 449.99 with promo code X1AMAZON

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Amazon - $50 off now too.  Use promo code X1AMAZON at checkout.  Code also valid on the standard (free Forza) version.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IIHU44E/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1H09AJX0G5YX90152480&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

[SIZE=.82em]
bonus-offer_75._SL75_V185690660_.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.82em]Order Xbox One and Get a Special Bonus Offer[/SIZE]
Order this item and enter the code “XIAMAZON” at checkout for a bonus offer. Valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer. This is a limited time offer while supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you paid full price from Amazon you can get your $50 back.

Had to talk to live chat for about 30 mins and explain the situation but it was worth it.
You mean for the TF bundle right? At this point, as a day one purchaser, I'm starting to feel a bit jipped. Free game didn't bother me, but over $100 difference just 4 months later does. And this Is from someone who has really enjoyed their XB1 and has all its exclusives.

You mean for the TF bundle right? At this point, as a day one purchaser, I'm starting to feel a bit jipped. Free game didn't bother me, but over $100 difference just 4 months later does. And this Is from someone who has really enjoyed their XB1 and has all its exclusives.
So if you enjoy it.. Then enjoy it and don't worry about the price!

I can definitely see this becomming retail at $450 come summer time but I don't see Titanfall being packaged in.  May do some kind of Limited Edition to $500 which makes it come out to about the same deal as this.  I definitely don't see them cutting the system $100 though.  Sony did cut their system $100 but basically just increased HDD space on both their models.  I don't see XBOX One selling their system for the same as PS4 but with Kinect.  Then they'd really be slipping.  It would really diinish the worth of the console too much and they aren't interested in devaluing their parts.

I definitely see $450 becoming the new retail but with no Titanfall.

Simple solution: Trade them all in to Best Buy/Gamestop, purchase Amazon Kindle gift cards. Use said gift cards to purchase Xbox One. ;)
Ugh... I've been thinking all day about doing this but I'm not sure if I'm ready to buy a new console just for one game though. I'll probably just hold and see how the 360 version of Titanfall looks like.. Decisions decisions.

Bought a Titanfall bundle on March 12th. Used  Chase rewards points converted to $200 in Amazon gift cards  and got the price down to $299. Emailed Amazon yesterday and got a $50 refund!

$249 Xbox ONE bundle.

Bought a Titanfall bundle on March 12th. Used Chase rewards points converted to $200 in Amazon gift cards and got the price down to $299. Emailed Amazon yesterday and got a $50 refund!

$249 Xbox ONE bundle.
What kind of Chase card do you have? For Chase Freedom, the reward points are 1:1 into cash, also 1:1 into Amazon GC.

What kind of Chase card do you have? For Chase Freedom, the reward points are 1:1 into cash, also 1:1 into Amazon GC.
I still have my Chase Freedom card, I got mine back in December because of the 200 cash back if I spend 500 but I Never used it..was gonna use it for an XBOX ONE console but kept on hesitating..if I could save money on using it on any amount would make things easier I want to save as most as I can on a console

I still have my Chase Freedom card, I got mine back in December because of the 200 cash back if I spend 500 but I Never used it..was gonna use it for an XBOX ONE console but kept on hesitating..if I could save money on using it on any amount would make things easier I want to save as most as I can on a console
You could use that $200 to payback your monthly statement, so you don't necessarily have to do a big ticket purchase (iirc). Use it for dining and groceries etc. to use that $200 CB, and wait for BF to buy the console would be one option for you I guess.

You could use that $200 to payback your monthly statement, so you don't necessarily have to do a big ticket purchase (iirc). Use it for dining and groceries etc. to use that $200 CB, and wait for BF to buy the console would be one option for you I guess.
yeah but either way I have to spend 500 bucks to get it and I think I could have only used it for three months so it probably already expired

I think a lot of retailers, and MS as well, are going to quickly realize that sales bump provided by Titanfall will be brief, and that the XBone is in serious danger of becoming another Wii U if it continues to sell at $100 more than the PS4.  I think this is just the beginning of discounts on the system, so I'm happy to wait for a better deal, ideally at a lower price and with a physical copy of a retail game I'm interested in.  I could be wrong, but still no harm in being patient. 

I think a lot of retailers, and MS as well, are going to quickly realize that sales bump provided by Titanfall will be brief, and that the XBone is in serious danger of becoming another Wii U if it continues to sell at $100 more than the PS4. I think this is just the beginning of discounts on the system, so I'm happy to wait for a better deal, ideally at a lower price and with a physical copy of a retail game I'm interested in. I could be wrong, but still no harm in being patient.
So they're selling like hotcakes at this price for the Titanfall and you're going to wait for a better price? LOL ok.. Have fun waiting but you'll be waiting a while. Even right now it is only select retailers because people are still unknowingly paying $500 at places like GameStop, etc.

They will soon do away with the deals and maybe just have the system at $450. In which case people will regret not buying the better bundle deal and end up buying the console anyway.

^^^

I am having fun waiting, since there are a ton of great games to play and good deals to find on other consoles. Not sure that the Titanfall bundle is selling like hot cakes, but the fact that the price drop is giving the console a much needed jolt just goes to show what a bad value the original price was. So yeah, I'll have fun waiting for it to drop even lower in 6 months or less.

So they're selling like hotcakes at this price for the Titanfall and you're going to wait for a better price? LOL ok.. Have fun waiting but you'll be waiting a while. Even right now it is only select retailers because people are still unknowingly paying $500 at places like GameStop, etc.

They will soon do away with the deals and maybe just have the system at $450. In which case people will regret not buying the better bundle deal and end up buying the console anyway.
How do you know they're selling like hotcakes? Do you have access to sale numbers for yesterday and today?

^^^

I am having fun waiting, since there are a ton of great games to play and good deals to find on other consoles. Not sure that the Titanfall bundle is selling like hot cakes, but the fact that the price drop is giving the console a much needed jolt just goes to show what a bad value the original price was. So yeah, I'll have fun waiting for it to drop even lower in 6 months or less.
This, I got plenty of 360 and PS3 games still to play, I can wait a looooooooooong time.

^^^

It won't be lower in 6 months. If you can't afford it right now then just say that. It's cool man.

It won't be lower in 6 months. If you can't afford it right now then just say that. It's cool man.
I got a Titanfall bundle from the MS Store for $400 + tax earlier in the week. Yes it was only available for a short time but don't say it won't be cheaper for six months because that is a silly guarantee.

If this $450 becomes the MSRP anytime in the near future it certainly will be cheaper if retailers tag a gift card to it or do a promotion that adds value like spend "X" earn "Y"

I got a Titanfall bundle from the MS Store for $400 + tax earlier in the week. Yes it was only available for a short time but don't say it won't be cheaper for six months because that is a silly guarantee.

If this $450 becomes the MSRP anytime in the near future it certainly will be cheaper if retailers tag a gift card to it or do a promotion that adds value like spend "X" earn "Y"
if the neogaf guy who leaked the titanfall bundle is correct. there might possibly be a $400 xbox one without a disc drive

Kind of rude to imply that he can not afford it. Also you may be forgetting the name of this site after all :razz:
Yea the site is not encouraging anyone to wait for the lowest price possible it's about getting the lowest price right now. Unless you can't afford it right now which is obvious. You can wait 5 years and get it real cheap if you want to that's on you.

Are you kdding me? Talking about an error on the site that they honored? What a joke. That was not a sale they wanted to run, it was a mistake. Get that through your head.

There won't be any deals better than this one for the rest of 2014.

People swear that Black Friday will have some great deals. These people talk out of their behind. They already know their systems sell like hot cakes during the holidays. Black Friday they might have this same deal but that's about it.

They're talking about a discless drive XBOX One. Who would want that? Not me.

I think a lot of retailers, and MS as well, are going to quickly realize that sales bump provided by Titanfall will be brief, and that the XBone is in serious danger of becoming another Wii U if it continues to sell at $100 more than the PS4. I think this is just the beginning of discounts on the system, so I'm happy to wait for a better deal, ideally at a lower price and with a physical copy of a retail game I'm interested in. I could be wrong, but still no harm in being patient.
Agreed 100%. In another thread I was blasted as a 'fanboy' when I stated I loathe the xbone. The fact is I don't own any next gen system. None of them impress me, and I have all 'last gen' systems. People throw labels around just like racism when they don't know any of the facts behind the scenes.

My issue with the xbone specifically is Microsoft. Facts: MS was super shady in trying to be online only. No one wants that. They force kinect on you, no one wants that. They charge $30 for a headset adaptor, other consoles don't. They charge you $60 a year to use services you already pay for, and on top of that still have ads all over the interface.

Nothing above is not factual. I cannot and will not support a company that has such horrid business practices and so blatantly abuses their customer base. I was an xbox 360 diehard, my largest library of games is for the xbox 360. After the nonsense with the xbone, I am done with microsoft.

Agreed 100%. In another thread I was blasted as a 'fanboy' when I stated I loathe the xbone. The fact is I don't own any next gen system. None of them impress me, and I have all 'last gen' systems. People throw labels around just like racism when they don't know any of the facts behind the scenes.

My issue with the xbone specifically is Microsoft. Facts: MS was super shady in trying to be online only. No one wants that. They force kinect on you, no one wants that. They charge $30 for a headset adaptor, other consoles don't. They charge you $60 a year to use services you already pay for, and on top of that still have ads all over the interface.

Nothing above is not factual. I cannot and will not support a company that has such horrid business practices and so blatantly abuses their customer base. I was an xbox 360 diehard, my largest library of games is for the xbox 360. After the nonsense with the xbone, I am done with microsoft.
This pretty much sums it all up. MS used to be at the top of their game, but that was with the original Xbox. The 360 was received well, but I was one of many who had a console that broke simply because it was a launch system and MS rushed the development of those.

They will literally have to do a 360 to win back many gamers, but trust, especially for a corporation, is not easily earned after being broken before.

As for the price dropping in 6 months, I highly doubt that will happen. MS might want to try the holiday season again with a bigger software library, maybe a bundle, but keep it at $500.

People swear that Black Friday will have some great deals. These people talk out of their behind. They already know their systems sell like hot cakes during the holidays. Black Friday they might have this same deal but that's about it.
Why would you wish that BF won't have better deals?

What if there is? $450 for XB1+Game+some GC? $450 for XB1 + Game + XBOX Live 1 Year? What do we win?

Why would you wish that BF won't have better deals?

What if there is? $450 for XB1+Game+some GC? $450 for XB1 + Game + XBOX Live 1 Year? What do we win?
I'm just telling you that what people are saying is bullshit. If you can't afford it or it's still too much for you then so be it. You can wait until you have enough money.

I don't want people to be misled by others who have no idea what they're talking about. The deal you said is never going to happen. Why would they do that to themselves? They wouldn't. The best you'll see is a Halo bundle which will be the same as this at $450. Once the Titanfall bundles are done then people will have to wait for that bundle..whixh will essentially be the same thing but maybe they'll be willing to buy it or they could afford it by then.

BetterToGive is just trolling. A few days ago he started crap in the gamestop thread talking about how the Xbox One was garbage and PS4 was the only console worth getting now heres talking about how amazing the Xbox One is and saying if you don't want one you're just poor.

Just ignore him. I dont know why CAG is getting overran with trolls lately.

I hope there will be better deals on BF. Retailers can have promotions themselves. BF competition is very fierce now, when everybody is offering the same bundle, if, say Wal-Mart, wants to undercut everybody else, they could offer a $20 GC along with purchase, or they could offer another older game like Ryse or Forza. I don't see why this is not possible.

I hope there will be better deals on BF. Retailers can have promotions themselves. BF competition is very fierce now, when everybody is offering the same bundle, if, say Wal-Mart, wants to undercut everybody else, they could offer a $20 GC along with purchase, or they could offer another older game like Ryse or Forza. I don't see why this is not possible.
don't worry, worst case scenario retailers will offer a deal similar to this one. $450 with a free digital game.

Waiting for a price drop or better deal around the end of the year is one thing, but anyone wanting a console bundle to come with a physical copy of a game is going to be sorely disappointed. At least they are coming with codes that can be sold for now.

BetterToGive is just trolling. A few days ago he started crap in the gamestop thread talking about how the Xbox One was garbage and PS4 was the only console worth getting now heres talking about how amazing the Xbox One is and saying if you don't want one you're just poor.

Just ignore him. I dont know why CAG is getting overran with trolls lately.
All i have been talking about is the pricing. If these people were saying they only want PS4 then it would be one thing but they're syaing they're going to wait 6 months for a better deal. So it has nothing to do with XBOX One being so great or anything.

Yes, I was saying that I have PS4 and that's all that I need. I believe it is the better console and a better value. I'm not too much into exclusives, My first choice is PS4 all the way. But you have to admit that $50 off brings the two much more equal. Since I had credit to Amazon that I could use I just couldn't resist when I'll get it for around $300 after using credit. I could've definitely saved the credit though.

The one thing I wanted was Kinect but the more I like at it the more stupid it looks. Kinect Sports Rivals looks terrible. So I'm kind of regretting my purchase, mainly because I had already decided on the PS4 and know that it's my preferred console. The XBOX One will be used for Kinect games but we'll see if that's really worth it. I may end up selling it if I don't use it. Maybe I do end up preferring it to the PS4 though who knows. I can maybe enjoy having both of them too.

I'm just talking about the prices though> I still prefer PS4 and am not even that excited about the XBOX One but I'll give the Kinect a shot for some of the fitness and sports games. After I watched videos on Kinect Sports Rivals though I was really disappointed and less excited for the system.

There ya go. It was the $200 back after charging $500. No interest for 12 months and paid it off in January. Cashed out my points for Amazon cards

Yea the site is not encouraging anyone to wait for the lowest price possible it's about getting the lowest price right now. Unless you can't afford it right now which is obvious. You can wait 5 years and get it real cheap if you want to that's on you.

Are you kdding me? Talking about an error on the site that they honored? What a joke. That was not a sale they wanted to run, it was a mistake. Get that through your head.

There won't be any deals better than this one for the rest of 2014.

They're talking about a discless drive XBOX One. Who would want that? Not me.
Wat. I can afford it but will wait until it's cheaper because I don't feel it's worth the asking price. It's decent at $450 with a game and it's probably selling rather well at the moment, but I think by the time BF rolls around there will be a better deal. Since I'm not immediately interested in getting one or all that interested in Titanfall, I'll wait until then. If there isn't a better deal by Black Friday, I'll wait longer.

About the only thing I agree with is that there won't be a discless Xbox One anytime soon. I don't know who the hell would be dumb enough to buy that.

Wat. I can afford it but will wait until it's cheaper because I don't feel it's worth the asking price. It's decent at $450 with a game and it's probably selling rather well at the moment, but I think by the time BF rolls around there will be a better deal. Since I'm not immediately interested in getting one or all that interested in Titanfall, I'll wait until then. If there isn't a better deal by Black Friday, I'll wait longer.

About the only thing I agree with is that there won't be a discless Xbox One anytime soon. I don't know who the hell would be dumb enough to buy that.
the same people who get their ps3. and xbox 360 from rent a center.

the same people who get their ps3. and xbox 360 from rent a center.
Oh jesus that's funny because I know someone that did that. Absolutely stupid. No offense but if you're poor and you must have an Xbox at least put some money aside and save it up instead of going this route.

That's fine. But this deal is for people that want one now so I don't even know why you guys are clicking in here. Obviously fighting with yourselves not to buy. LOL I was there too. I'm confident this will be the best price for a while though and so I couldn't resist.

I love my PS4 purchase. I never planned on buying XBOX One but with all the credit I had to bring the cost down from Amazon it became too tempting to pass on. I'm pretty confident there will not be a better deal on an XBOX One this year though. Definitely not anything that makes you say wow I'm really glad I waited to get in on this deal.

I don't think Microsoft and Nintendo are comparable. Xbox is still considered to have beat the Gamecube but Microsoft lost 3 billion dollars and Nintendo still made a profit on the gamecube I believe. Microsoft will find a way to sell their systems while Nintendo will be looking for a way to minimize their losses.

Almost every single one of your "facts" are either completely wrong or hilariously stretched to the point of becoming FUD. I don't think I've ever seen such an uneducated misinformed "facts" post.

First off, before I embarrass your "facts," you just compared racism to people calling you a fanboy (you speak like one, so why are you surprised?). LOL, WHAT? And nobody knows the "facts" (hurrdurr) behind the scenes, but YOU do? A random nobody on the internet who admittedly doesn't own an Xbox One, and clearly is exaggerating to the point of excessive hyperbole, or just plain wrong?

Ads plastered all over the place? Why make things up? I've been using XB1 since launch and have never seen any ads, I had to look it up and it turns out there is a tiny ad in the marketplace on the bottom of the screen that I must've skimmed over due to it's small size. I never even noticed it until now. That's "ads plastered all over the place?" And it's in the store section, where Sony had ads on the PS3? THAT? LOL.

Secondly, the *$25* headset adapter only exists because Microsoft is using superior codecs for voice and chat for the XB1. That's why chat and voice through mic sounds so much better than they do on Xbox 360, PS3 and PS4. BUT, it isn't compatible with older headsets. Obviously. Well, people complained, and now MS has an adapter for it to be compatible. Seriously, you should research things before you spew unintelligent FUD.

Forcing Kinect? How? If it was a $500 system and you didn't want to spend the extra $100 for Kinect you can slightly make that argument. But we are in a topic about a $450 bundle WITH a free $60 game included. How is it being forced if they're not forcing it in games (thank god)? Kinect actually makes the system very unique and not only does the voice commands work wonderfully but streaming on Twitch (or using Skype) shows how hi-tech the camera is, especially compared to the barebones PS4 camera which, wait for it, IS IN HIGH DEMAND, TOO!

I can go on and on but responding to you makes my brain hurt because the crap you spew is so asinine. Learn your facts before you claim you have "facts."

Almost every single one of your "facts" are either completely wrong or hilariously stretched to the point of becoming FUD. I don't think I've ever seen such an uneducated misinformed "facts" post.

First off, before I embarrass your "facts," you just compared racism to people calling you a fanboy (you speak like one, so why are you surprised?). LOL, WHAT? And nobody knows the "facts" (hurrdurr) behind the scenes, but YOU do? A random nobody on the internet who admittedly doesn't own an Xbox One, and clearly is exaggerating to the point of excessive hyperbole, or just plain wrong?
I stopped reading their comment after I saw racism being compared to fanboy shit talking.

Hmm...I was wondering about something. So I bought the Titanfall bundle. If I bought the Forza bundle with my Amazon store card, could I get the code and download it on my Titanfall system and then return the Forza Xbox One and get my money back?

bread's done
Back