Amazon - Titanfall bundle 449.99 with promo code X1AMAZON

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Amazon - $50 off now too.  Use promo code X1AMAZON at checkout.  Code also valid on the standard (free Forza) version.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IIHU44E/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1H09AJX0G5YX90152480&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

[SIZE=.82em]
bonus-offer_75._SL75_V185690660_.gif
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.82em]Order Xbox One and Get a Special Bonus Offer[/SIZE]
Order this item and enter the code “XIAMAZON” at checkout for a bonus offer. Valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer. This is a limited time offer while supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BNoyes : There is no chance in that happening. You sound completely clueless. I guess there are voices in your head telling you this but they're wrong. It is brainless speculation from you. You see that this console is $450 with Titanfall ($60 game) and you think that means XBOX One will be $400 by years end. Or you think that the bundles will only get better and be selling at $400 by the end of the year.

Sorry but you're clueless. Microsoft is not in that much trouble to do something so drastic. Have fun waiting I really don't care.
The fact that you're making this personal doesn't do much for your credibility. Go on to Amazon right now and the Forza bundle is $450 even without a promo code. Again, it's March right now and there is no reason for the sale to even be happening. Maybe you just started gaming last gen, or maybe you're totally new to this site. Maybe you have buyer's remorse. I don't know, but you're pretty lost right now if you think $450 with a digital code for an online-only game is the best deal we'll see on the console this year.

Suck it, b*&%$*^. I just got one for $399. Don't ask me how it happened. My explanation: glitch. I'm not questioning it. Now I can sell the digital Forza 5 for ~$30-40, which means a bone for $360-370 in total.

344pmpj.jpg

The fact that you're making this personal doesn't do much for your credibility. Go on to Amazon right now and the Forza bundle is $450 even without a promo code. Again, it's March right now and there is no reason for the sale to even be happening. Maybe you just started gaming last gen, or maybe you're totally new to this site. Maybe you have buyer's remorse. I don't know, but you're pretty lost right now if you think $450 with a digital code for an online-only game is the best deal we'll see on the console this year.
Why are you still posting? Kid just shut your dopey ass up already. I don't care to go back and forth about this garbage. You'll find out soon enough child.

I have been on this site and following deals for around 7 years now kid. Get lost.

Suck it, b*&%$*^. I just got one for $399. Don't ask me how it happened. My explanation: glitch. I'm not questioning it. Now I can sell the digital Forza 5 for ~$30-40, which means a bone for $360-370 in total.
I just did the same. I'll return the Titanfall bundle. This is nearly $60 cheaper, no Titanfall or 1 month Gold but get Forza. Unfortunately I didn't have Amazon credit to use since it's tied up in my other purchase. Oh well I'll have a lot of credit left over to use on other things. Also will get back about $12 on this purchase. Will just use my Discover Cashback towards my statement. Have about $80 on DIscover and will have about $90+ to Amazon. Paid $80 more out of pocket than I was paying for the Titanfall bundle but used around $140 in credit on that purchase that I'll get back. Was thinking of just returning the bundle altogether but screw it I'll bite.

dude, stop being an ass man, lol.
lol sorry I just get annoyed

You know, you're getting really upset about something that neither party have no idea what will happen till the time comes lol. Just agree to disagree and move on. Don't have to have a temper tantrum about it.

I know I'm giving him ****, but it's hard not to.  Go back and look at his posts throughout the topic.  Most everyone was able to interact cordially, with the exception of him, yet he's the one who has already been proven to be wrong.  At least have fun with it instead of getting so defensive and acting like a kiddo.

You know, you're getting really upset about something that neither party have no idea what will happen till the time comes lol. Just agree to disagree and move on. Don't have to have a temper tantrum about it.
Exactly. That's why it's so frustrating. I'm done with this back and forth with this imbecile that thinks he knows anything.

I'm here because I actually bought this deal! That imbecile keeps coming in and isn't buying anything just saying "Oh the price is going to be better this year blah blah" Either get the deal or no, no one really wants to hear your bullshit anymore.

And I'm sorry for entertaining that child for so long.

Exactly. That's why it's so frustrating. I'm done with this back and forth with this imbecile that thinks he knows anything.

I'm here because I actually bought this deal! That imbecile keeps coming in and isn't buying anything just saying "Oh the price is going to be better this year blah blah" Either get the deal or no, no one really wants to hear your bullshit anymore.

Dude you're the biggest offender of this, lol.

Actually man, I just placed my order. Like I said, I was waiting for a better deal and I felt pretty certain I wouldn't have to wait long. That's why I was here, and that's what I did. Go back and read my posts again. I was never insulting, I was just saying my piece. You get all wet in the neathers in the process, for some reason, but let's let bygones be bygones and just enjoy our systems, yeah? I'll even forgive all your petty insults!

Actually man, I just placed my order. Like I said, I was waiting for a better deal and I felt pretty certain I wouldn't have to wait long. That's why I was here, and that's what I did. Go back and read my posts again. I was never insulting, I was just saying my piece. You get all wet in the neathers in the process, for some reason, but let's let bygones be bygones and just enjoy our systems, yeah? I'll even forgive all your petty insults!
I'm pretty sure this is a mistake but maybe not. Yea you know everything though, you're so wise. Just end it.

You have to love the people that can predict a "price cut" and then pat themselves on the back when an online retailer has a pricing error.  You really told me.   Simply amazing.

But thats ok done with.

Why are you still posting? Kid just shut your dopey ass up already. I don't care to go back and forth about this garbage. You'll find out soon enough child.

I have been on this site and following deals for around 7 years now kid. Get lost.
The best part is that you are really pushing the point that the person is a kid/child, but it's making you sound like a crybaby that someone as "mature" as yourself is getting so upset over an online forum post :rofl:

The best part is that you are really pushing the point that the person is a kid/child, but it's making you sound like a crybaby that someone as "mature" as yourself is getting so upset over an online forum post :rofl:
Games are serious business man. Serious business. lol

That deals dead now. I'm shocked it lasted so long.
I'm sorry, I'm a longtime lurker but I felt compelled to finally make an account... Dude, you're like nails on a chalkboard. Please stop it, you're cringeworthy embarrassing.

I'm so done with it.  I'm not even going to respond.

It went on much longer than it needed to and it was all because of one person's arrogance. And then when there is an obvious price mistake he shouts I told you so and says it came sooner than he thought.  It was a mistake, get real.  Just so arrogant and childish.  Enough is enough.

I'm sorry, I'm a longtime lurker but I felt compelled to finally make an account... Dude, you're like nails on a chalkboard. Please stop it, you're cringeworthy embarrassing.
Please explain. How am I wrong? it was a mistake which I was pretty sure of and that's why I ordered immediately. I couldn't believe it took them so long to notice it. What's your problem?

I'm so done with it. I'm not even going to respond.

It went on much longer than it needed to and it was all because of one person's arrogance. And then when there is an obvious price mistake he shouts I told you so and says it came sooner than he thought. It was a mistake, get real. Just so arrogant and childish. Enough is enough.

Please explain. How am I wrong? it was a mistake which I was pretty sure of and that's why I ordered immediately. I couldn't believe it took them so long to notice it. What's your problem?

:eek: no games on it appeal to me. Same with ps4. The big 2 they hype up are titanfall and infamous. Not my cup o' tea. meanwhile Wii U's devastating drought is almost over.

344pmpj.jpg
Got one as well! Anyone who wants Forza 5 Digital Code for $40, PM me.

bread's done
Back