Amazon Videogames goldbox event 8-28 6am pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

JN25WIL

CAGiversary!
So here are the clues enjoy. Looks like a few decent things in here this time. http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Gold Box Deal of the Day - GTA IV Complete + Max Payne 3 digital download bundle $24.99

6am - 4gig vita card $9.99

7am - Resistance Burning Skies $19.99

8am - G155 Gaming and Entertainment Mobile system $199.99

10am - Ghost Recon Pro Gamepad $19.99

12pm - Arkham City GOTY Edition PS3/360 $29.99

2pm - Little Big Planet 2 SE Move Bundle $49.99

4pm - Game of Thrones Art book bundle edition $29.99 PS3/360

6pm Sndicate PS3/360/PC $14.99

8pm - Nba 2k12 PS3/360

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JN25WIL']

12pm - The ultimate Dark Knight Experience! Arkham City goty

6pm - Business is war. Max Payne 3 or Sleeping Dogs just maybe?

[/QUOTE]

lol. I like how the speculations run. Out of curiosity - why'd you come up with these specifically?

Awesome! Got a PS eye the other day at sears that has been laying around until I could find a good price on a move controller. Hopefully it's not the whole bundle..

6am - Vita memory
7am - Resistance: Burning Skies
8am - G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System
10am - Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro Gamepad Controller
12pm - Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
2pm - PlayStation Move Starter Bundle
4pm - Game of Thrones [RP]
6pm - Syndicate
8pm - NBA 2K12

[quote name='lonestarranger']lol. I like how the speculations run. Out of curiosity - why'd you come up with these specifically?[/QUOTE]

Simple google search of the description and arkham city shows up, couldn't find anything specific about business is war but the games fit the bill imo.

[quote name='nsxviper']6am - Vita memory
7am - Resistance: Burning Skies
8am - G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System
10am - Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro Gamepad Controller
12pm - Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition
2pm - PlayStation Move Starter Bundle
4pm - Game of Thrones [RP]
6pm - Syndicate
8pm - NBA 2K12[/QUOTE]

Really think 7 AM will be Resistance? Either way, I'd be interested to see what they charge for GoT and Syndicate.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Unit 13 was the first FPS for the Vita.[/QUOTE]

Unit 13 is a 3rd Person Shooter. Resistance is the first FPS.

Hoping for a $10-15 price for Resistance!!!

unit 13 is third person

edit. too slow. Hopin all of the predictions are wrong cause I already have everything on there that I would want, but thats not likely so enjoy everyone.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Unit 13 is a 3rd Person Shooter. Resistance is the first FPS.

Hoping for a $10-15 price for Resistance!!![/QUOTE]
Whoa. What on earth was I thinking? I could've sworn it was 1st person.

I'd love to see that price for Resistance. There are many promising deals in this goldbox. Let's hope it lives up to expectations.

I think it was exactly one year ago today (give or take a couple days) that the Gold Box/Lighning Deals were really, really good. Hoping for the same this go-round (4 or 5 of the 7-8 offered went quick)...Let's Go 'Zon!

The Gold Box is pretty damn good, in my opinion (for starters)....

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Whoa. What on earth was I thinking? I could've sworn it was 1st person.

I'd love to see that price for Resistance. There are many promising deals in this goldbox. Let's hope it lives up to expectations.[/QUOTE]

Nope. It's a TPS.

I already have Syndicate and AC GOTY. So I'm only interested in Resistance, and the Move bundle if it's a really good deal, but I doubt it will be.

Ive had my eye on that G155 unit. Its been at $210 on amazon for a couple of months. It mysteriously increased in price to $250 two days ago. Now i know why. I can only assume the "sale" price will be $210

[quote name='TaylorM06'] and the Move bundle if it's a really good deal, but I doubt it will be.[/QUOTE]

Last year I picked up the Tiger Woods 12: The Masters - Move Bundle :ps3: @ $49.99 on the Goldbox/Lightning Deals which fell about the same time (365 ago)

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']Batman Arkham City GOTY goes for $19.99...got a feelin...[/QUOTE]

More likely $30 at the best

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']I still don't have a memory card just to play my vita games, but at least wanted an 8gig card.[/QUOTE]

then how do you play the vita since almost every game needs a memory card just to play the games ...

come on Resistance Burning Skies 9.99 or less.... proballly 19.99 and i dont think it would be worth it

one thing i hate about the vita is if you RENT GAMES you got to jump though hoops to earn trohpies

its a pain in the ass to delete programs (unless my system is messed up)

and

LACK OF fucking GAMES

i got my vita on MARCH 28 2012 for 195 and only got 3 games i even play

Disgaea 3
hot shots golf
Dungeon Hunter Alliance

rented other games but mostly hated them all

still have sealed
unit 13 (anyone know if this is just a shooter or your can upgrade your troops
Mortal kombat had 10 left at gamestop
modnation

SKIES FOR VITA 20 PASSA

only gets 15 at best buy

Resistance Burning Skies is $20. And I'm out.

[quote name='slidecage']one thing i hate about the vita is if you RENT GAMES you got to jump though hoops to earn trohpies

its a pain in the ass to delete programs (unless my system is messed up)
[/QUOTE]

Don't you just need to delete the used game off of your Vita once you first put it in? "Delete all data" or whatever.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Resistance Burning Skies is $20. And I'm out.

Don't you just need to delete the used game off of your Vita once you first put it in? "Delete all data" or whatever.[/QUOTE]

bad thing is after putting probally 15 hours into dungon you dont want to start back from level 1...

im up to level 20 in that game and heard level cap is 85 so still got a while to go

New MSRP is $29.99 on burning skies, so $10 off isn't a deal that would be hard to find later down the line. Gonna wait for a lower price point.

[quote name='slidecage']bad thing is after putting probally 15 hours into dungon you dont want to start back from level 1...

im up to level 20 in that game and heard level cap is 85 so still got a while to go[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah. It's definitely a pain if you started a game without knowing you need to delete the data first. I just got my first used game yesterday for my Vita and luckily I heard prior to getting my Vita what you have to do in order to get trophies.

[quote name='Rodster']Not a bad deal if you need a memory card just for saves but forget it if you want to download stuff and store it.[/QUOTE]

lol kinda defeats the purpose of the memory card.

$20 Resistance? Tempting, but my backlog is big enough, I'll hold off on a $10-15 price so I can add it to the backlog :bouncy:

I'm giving my cousins a big load (lol) of games & systems so I've purchased the 4gb card & resistance. Not a bad deal since I'm shipping the box out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back