Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
:whee: My Black Friday bundle shipped. But I guess since it just shipped today I gotta wait till Monday to see if I got a good one this time or not, since UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday, unless they send it 'man in a van' again.;)

[quote name='aznhero913']These idiots left my onkyo receiver on my front door before w/out even knocking. The fuckckn' thing didn't even have an outer box and It was there all night.

Next morning I check the status and it says delivered. Open the door and there it is.

They do this w/ all of my deliveries and now I have to constantly check my tracking # when I am expecting a delivery[/QUOTE]

UPS here isn't that bad. The guy who usually delivers will actually hand the package to me if he see's me in the house and if he doesn't he will just place it at the front door. FedEx is another story though. I HATE FedEx. During Christmas of 2009 I order a tricycle for my nephew and the FedEx guy must have ran up to the house, just thrown the big ass box and ran. In the process he knocked over all the Christmas decorations on my front porch and destroyed several flowers/plants. I guess it all just depends on where you live though. When I lived in Chicago a couple years ago FedEx was great.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's what it sounded like when the UPS guy delivered the family bundle to me last week. It sounded like tossed and slid it up against the railing on my front porch, then rang the doorbell and ran.

I really wish UPS would stop judging their drivers based on the speed of their deliveries and actually get it so they're handing off the package to the recipients instead of chucking them and running. Is an extra 15 seconds REALLY that fuckin' important to UPS?[/QUOTE]

Yup. They pack those trucks as much as they can, and if the drivers don't do a certain amount of stops per hour, management tries to fire them.

[quote name='baxterstockman']Yup. They pack those trucks as much as they can, and if the drivers don't do a certain amount of stops per hour, management tries to fire them.[/QUOTE]
That's just INSANE. Then again this was the same company I worked for for 2-3 days a couple years ago doing accounts receivable/payable data entry work that was gonna require me to shave off every bit of my facial hair that wasn't above my lip.

I could understand having me trim it if I looked like one of the members of ZZ Top or something, but I didn't have it unkempt so I considered that an invasion of my personal freedom.

I think I figured out why their uniforms are brown while working there(think WWII).

[quote name='benjamouth']Amazon just dispatched my 320gb Move PS3 Bundle. I'll have to wait till Monday to see if I've won the Warehouse Deals lottery :)[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived today in flawless condition. Only the Move controller wasn't in a plastic baggy (not sure if it was supposed to be or not) .. everything else was untouched/brand new.

Best of luck to you on yours.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Wow. According to Amazon my projected delivery date for the PS3 bundle I ordered yesterday is TOMORROW.:whee:

Sweet.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome man. Hopefully you get one that's in one piece.

Otherwise we'll be hearing about it on every page until you order a replacement. ;)

Seriously though, here's hoping your AWD lottery ticket is a winner.

I hope so too. Sorry if I've been redundant with the 'omg I got a lemon from AWD' about the family bundle, but you DO have to wonder what kinda 'quality control' they put stuff through if a dusty, broken console bundle with the bundle shit missing slips through.

If this one is a dud though, I'm just gonna order games from AMZ to burn up my remaining credit and be done with the company for a while.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I hope so too. Sorry if I've been redundant with the 'omg I got a lemon from AWD' about the family bundle, but you DO have to wonder what kinda 'quality control' they put stuff through if a dusty, broken console bundle with the bundle shit missing slips through.

If this one is a dud though, I'm just gonna order games from AMZ to burn up my remaining credit and be done with the company for a while.[/QUOTE]

Why finish with AMZ altogether?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Why finish with AMZ altogether?[/QUOTE]
I meant to put in 'for now', since there's nothing coming up anytime soon that I'm really that excited for that I can't just find for $20-30 down the line.

I'm looking to pick up a 360, but wanted to find out what the warranty status on these items are. Do I get the 1 year warranty? If so, does it start from when the item was originally purchased or when I purchase? Also can I get an extended warranty? (do i need it anymore for a new xbox?)

thanks

[quote name='rbanke']I'm looking to pick up a 360, but wanted to find out what the warranty status on these items are. Do I get the 1 year warranty? If so, does it start from when the item was originally purchased or when I purchase? Also can I get an extended warranty? (do i need it anymore for a new xbox?)

thanks[/QUOTE]

I got a squaretrade 2 year warranty on my $148.99 4GB 360 from Amazon Warehouse deals for $20. They had a 30% off code for valentines that I used to bring the price down. DO NOT get it off of Amazon though because it is really expensive. Go directly to the squaretrade site and say the condition is refurbished. They approved mine and worst case they will refund your money anyways if they do not approve it.

Microsoft goes by serial number and manufacture date on the back of the console so you should be covered for the regular MS 1 year warranty. My 360 slim was a first run with a manufacture date of May so I am glad I could get the squaretrade warranty.

I traded in Mass Effect 2 (PS3), it might pop up sometime this week.

I've been looking for a move bundle (not the PS3) and can't get one.

[quote name='solisnk']I traded in Mass Effect 2 (PS3), it might pop up sometime this week.

I've been looking for a move bundle (not the PS3) and can't get one.[/QUOTE]
Is the Cerberus Network code required for Lair of the Shadow Broker, Stolen Memory, etc? Or is that only for the weapons and armor and stuff.

[quote name='TraBuch']Is the Cerberus Network code required for Lair of the Shadow Broker, Stolen Memory, etc? Or is that only for the weapons and armor and stuff.[/QUOTE]
those are all paid DLC so cerberus card doesn't matter. Also correct me if i'm wrong, but the ps3 version has all DLC included on the disc...does it even have a cerberus card?

my ps3 320gb move bundle that was supposed to arrive yesterday showed up today. here is a review of item condition/etc that might be useful in making the decision to get one (or any console) from amz warehouse.

shipping box condition- shipped via fedex (prime) with some wear but
definitely not kicked around/dented. ive had
worse.they used a large of amount of brown paper to pack it.

ps3 box#1- this is the display box that shows that it comes with the
move. some wear to the box, heavy creases to corner, giant
piece of tape retaping original seal- this worried me.

ps3 box#2- wtf?! theres another box?! lo and behold another sony box
that says 320gb ps3 on it. this box is in almost perfect
condition with a more reasonably sized piece of tape to reseal
it. im even more worried now because the move items werent
in the first box and there is no mention of the move on this
box. hmmmmm.

contents- i open the box and....all the cables/cords are still sealed in
plastic packaging. eyecamera and cable are still sealed. the sports
champion game is still sealed. demo disc and registration cards all still
sealed. ps3 controller is a ds3. move controller is open but i dont
think it came in plastic to begin with based on how it fits into
cardboard holder. it has some cardboard dust that wipes off easily.

console- no scratches, no finger prints, looks brand new. i powered it up,
no weird noises or clicks. i inserted an old game (lair) and it runs
perfect.

overall impression: 10 out of freaking 10. i have a feeling it was sold like
new simply because of cosmetic damage to the outside
box.

havent had a chance to test the move stuff but im hoping its as good as everything else thus far. sorry if this seems long winded but i wanted to give a somewhat detailed description that people could comfortably base their buying decision on. im totally happy with this purchase (especially since i paid for most of it with amz credit). this one was listed "like new" , so I wouldn't exactly use my review as a reason to purchase one that is "acceptable" or similar. thanks CAG and to everyone in this thread for contributing the deals!

side note-i wish they released a patch for move compatibility with Lair.

just opened up my acceptable $248 halo reach bundle. It looks pristine. Everything is sealed outside of the console. Even the game which I thought was simply resealed, had all the codes inside and the disc was immaculate, so I guess it really was new.
Ill fire it up later, but so far so good.

An odd thing is it had a checklist attached to the outer box. I never had one attached to any of the other two systems Ive bought from AWD in the past year. Not sure if its an "acceptable" thing or simply something new that amazon is doing. Hope they keep it up so people will quit trying to bitch themselves to promotional credits, for a missing $2 USB or AV cable.

[quote name='Donkey132']those are all paid DLC so cerberus card doesn't matter. Also correct me if i'm wrong, but the ps3 version has all DLC included on the disc...does it even have a cerberus card?[/QUOTE]

The Cerberus card unlocks the interactive comic, Zaeed and Firewalker DLCs I believe. All other DLC are on the disc.

now that i read a few posts about warranties regarding a system, what should i do about my ps3 warranty? is there a way to check thats warranty is in effect? is there such thing to register my ps3 to get benefits? if so, where?
im a little lost since this is a amazon warehouse ps3, it might be different?

[quote name='david12795']now that i read a few posts about warranties regarding a system, what should i do about my ps3 warranty? is there a way to check thats warranty is in effect? is there such thing to register my ps3 to get benefits? if so, where?
im a little lost since this is a amazon warehouse ps3, it might be different?[/QUOTE]
The thing with the PS3's warranty service from Sony is they require a copy of the receipt from the store or wherever you bought it from to be sent in with it and I think it clearly has to show what you paid for it.

So if Amazon's packing slip says 'used-like new', then there goes ANY possible warranty service right there, since the warranty only covers the ORIGINAL OWNER.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The thing with the PS3's warranty service from Sony is they require a copy of the receipt from the store or wherever you bought it from to be sent in with it and I think it clearly has to show what you paid for it.

So if Amazon's packing slip says 'used-like new', then there goes ANY possible warranty service right there, since the warranty only covers the ORIGINAL OWNER.[/QUOTE]

:cry: damn. i thought that part doesn't matter. i thought warranty covers the year it was manufactured. so what should i do now?

[quote name='david12795']:cry: damn. i thought that part doesn't matter. i thought warranty covers the year it was manufactured. so what should i do now?[/QUOTE]
Either get a SquareTrade one or take the chance that your used PS3 from Amazon isn't gonna conk out on you. Those are really your only options as of right now I think. Although if I remember correctly Sony themselves offer an extended warranty on the console now as well.

It's $45 for one year from Sony and $60 for two years, but the console would still have to be within it's one year warranty.

Best bet in that case would be to see what kinda info Sony requires to sign up for their warranty, then if it doesn't require a receipt of any kind then register the console as new on their website and then go for the added warranty from them.;)

Here's the page offering their warranties: http://us.playstation.com/support/protection-plan/index.htm

[quote name='Kaiser499']Picked up :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant for $37.99[/QUOTE]
Ouch. I think I picked that up from Kmart like 4-5 years ago for $4 new.:whistle2:#

Unfortunately, I'm one of the unlucky ones who received a bad PS3 move bundle last Tuesday. It was supposed to be like new yet it is otherwise. The PS3 was placed inside a bubble wrap, with all the used cables, move controller, camera, open Sports Champion game, shove inside the the PS3 box. It was really a mess but that's ok if only the PS3 is working great. The problem is when I turn on the PS3, the name of the previous owner is still on the profile and there's a game (RE 5) still inside. When I tried to eject it, it won't let me ( most probably that's the reason why the previous owner left the game inside was that the PS3 was defective on the first place). Did everything but no avail. Talked with Amazon representative and no recourse but to send it back, bummer!! Hope to find another used PS3 bundle or just purchase a brand new one

[quote name='dren']Unfortunately, I'm one of the unlucky ones who received a bad PS3 move bundle last Tuesday. It was supposed to be like new yet it is otherwise. The PS3 was placed inside a bubble wrap, with all the used cables, move controller, camera, open Sports Champion game, shove inside the the PS3 box. It was really a mess but that's ok if only the PS3 is working great. The problem is when I turn on the PS3, the name of the previous owner is still on the profile and there's a game (RE 5) still inside. When I tried to eject it, it won't let me ( most probably that's the reason why the previous owner left the game inside was that the PS3 was defective on the first place). Did everything but no avail. Talked with Amazon representative and no recourse but to send it back, bummer!! Hope to find another used PS3 bundle or just purchase a brand new one[/QUOTE]

dang man, thats tough to hear. was it from another seller or was it directly through amz warehouse? mine was thru amz warehouse which was comforting in my decision to buy. hope u can find a new one soon.

edit- i just found 1 for 294.99 and when i went to link it, it was gone. well, i tried.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Either get a SquareTrade one or take the chance that your used PS3 from Amazon isn't gonna conk out on you. Those are really your only options as of right now I think. Although if I remember correctly Sony themselves offer an extended warranty on the console now as well.

It's $45 for one year from Sony and $60 for two years, but the console would still have to be within it's one year warranty.

Best bet in that case would be to see what kinda info Sony requires to sign up for their warranty, then if it doesn't require a receipt of any kind then register the console as new on their website and then go for the added warranty from them.;)

Here's the page offering their warranties: http://us.playstation.com/support/protection-plan/index.htm

Ouch. I think I picked that up from Kmart like 4-5 years ago for $4 new.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

thanks IATCG, that was very helpful information. im gonna go check it out. although i dont see why they shouldnt have a problem with already including a standard warranty. but ill make sure if i have that (and show my warehouse receipt) then decide from there on if i want an additional warranty.

[quote name='technicalstylez']kaiser499- really?? i could've got you a new/sealed one for $25 shipped. a store by me has several.[/QUOTE]

I would appreciate it if you could pick me up one, been looking for the game forever. I just canceled my AWD one.

[quote name='technicalstylez']my ps3 320gb move bundle that was supposed to arrive yesterday showed up today. here is a review of item condition/etc that might be useful in making the decision to get one (or any console) from amz warehouse.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI (and anyone else), this is how the Move bundles come (or at least some of them), the Move outer box around a generic 320GB box. It's a bit unnerving (and even my new from Best Buy Move bundle had some weird damage/taping to the outer box, I think the factory is being a bit sloppy about sealing the box when they rebox them or something) but normal...

[quote name='Justin42']Just FYI (and anyone else), this is how the Move bundles come (or at least some of them), the Move outer box around a generic 320GB box. It's a bit unnerving (and even my new from Best Buy Move bundle had some weird damage/taping to the outer box, I think the factory is being a bit sloppy about sealing the box when they rebox them or something) but normal...[/QUOTE]

thx for the clarification.

:whee: My PS3 bundle I ordered yesterday is in Harrisburg(PA), which is two hours from me, which means it likely came from the York, PA warehouse and not the Hebron, KY one that faulty console bundle came from last week.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Who ordered the :ps3: PS Move Bundle (Very Good) for $57.99. That's the cheapest price I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

Damn that beat my price of 62. I wanted to reign champ for a while longer =[

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Who ordered the :ps3: PS Move Bundle (Very Good) for $57.99. That's the cheapest price I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

Oh damn, I wish I'd kept refreshing after snagging a 69.99 one earlier. That's an incredible price!

Not me, but would have loved to get one for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back