Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I ordered 2 Ps3 160's on Monday. One for my house and one for the grandparents when they watch my kids. Both described as like new.

My mother n laws arrived yesterday in pretty much new condition. Everything was sealed from instructions, controller games etc. Packaged very nicely inside original Amazon Holiday Bundle box. Someone even left the return authorization inside stating the customer changed her mind.

I was so impressed I ordered a like new wii for my daughter.

Today mine arrived in a beat up brown box and everything was thrown in. NOTHING had packaging. There wasnt even instructions.The games had pieces of the plastic cases broken . The console had strange powdery residue all over it and looked a year old. I tried to copy the serial number down but some of the numbers had worn off/unreadable.

Both same price and described as like new. Talk about hit or miss. I pity the next person who receives this set that I immediately returned.

[quote name='Lisa_li']The console had strange powdery residue all over it and looked a year old. I tried to copy the serial number down but some of the numbers had worn off/unreadable.

Both same price and described as like new. Talk about hit or miss. I pity the next person who receives this set that I immediately returned.[/QUOTE]
Was it a brownish powder? If so, that's the same kinda stuff that was coating my 'like new' one I received last week. But mine had a readable serial number even though it was so filthy and beat up.

Do you happen to know which warehouse it came from and is being shipped back to by any chance? Mine came from the Hebron, KY warehouse.

If everybody else who received bad condition consoles all got them from Hebron, then we know which warehouse to hopefully avoid getting them from anymore.

IATCG,

I just checked the tracking and yes it did come from Hebron. The other one came from Harrisburg. Yes the powder was brownish looking.

How they can try to pass this off as "like new" is beyond me.

I had some strong words for Customer Service but all they did was apologize and offer to refund it.

I hate giving out secret. I believed Amazon doesn't bother checking the item's conditioned. it kinda random if you ask me. When you place your order with acceptable condition and they have other good conditions in stock. chances are you'll get either a very good or like new conditioned.

[quote name='Lisa_li']IATCG,

I just checked the tracking and yes it did come from Hebron. The other one came from Harrisburg. Yes the powder was brownish looking.

How they can try to pass this off as "like new" is beyond me.

I had some strong words for Customer Service but all they did was apologize and offer to refund it.[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh. So then that's two bad condition 'like new' PS3 consoles from their Hebron KY warehouse. Luckily the one I'm getting tomorrow is coming from Harrisburg.:D

Hopefully they actually removed the one I sent back from the shipping cycle since that one was defective besides being incomplete/beat up.
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I hate giving out secret. I believed Amazon doesn't bother checking the item's conditioned. it kinda random if you ask me. When you place your order with acceptable condition and they have other good conditions in stock. chances are you'll get either a very good or like new conditioned.[/QUOTE]
Well then, they better remove that 'How Warehouse Deals Works' section from their WD website's main page then, since it's a bald faced lie that they check items when they come in.:booty:

Got my 143.99 very good red wii today, the box has wear and a decent size dent near the bottom but everything inside looks like it hasn't been touched. Now to hook it up and make sure everything works.

Oh yeah did your MvC SE ship out from Price Pros iNCREDiPiNOY they canceled mine saying it was too damaged to ship haha.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Ahhhh. So then that's two bad condition 'like new' PS3 consoles from their Hebron KY warehouse. Luckily the one I'm getting tomorrow is coming from Harrisburg.:D

Hopefully they actually removed the one I sent back from the shipping cycle since that one was defective besides being incomplete/beat up.

Well then, they better remove that 'How Warehouse Deals Works' section from their WD website's main page then, since it's a bald faced lie that they check items when they come in.:booty:[/QUOTE]

My defective PS3 move bundle came from Harrisburg PA warehouse :cry:

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']what is this thread about[/QUOTE]

quit trolling him guys.

This thread is about Terry Crews

smell-this-terry-crews-01.jpg

I know you're a newbie...but there are over 200 pages here, it doesn't take that much time of looking to figure out we have a huge thread devoted to this man...

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Remember that big room at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark?
This thread is about that stuff.[/QUOTE]

We have top men posting the deals.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Either get a SquareTrade one or take the chance that your used PS3 from Amazon isn't gonna conk out on you. Those are really your only options as of right now I think. Although if I remember correctly Sony themselves offer an extended warranty on the console now as well.

It's $45 for one year from Sony and $60 for two years, but the console would still have to be within it's one year warranty.

Best bet in that case would be to see what kinda info Sony requires to sign up for their warranty, then if it doesn't require a receipt of any kind then register the console as new on their website and then go for the added warranty from them.;)

Here's the page offering their warranties: http://us.playstation.com/support/protection-plan/index.htm
[/QUOTE]

IATCG, i looked over the receipt of my ps3 and NO WHERE does it indicate that its "used" so im safe :D

im going to email them anyways and ask them for more information about my warranty. although i doubt ill need to extend it since im always careful (or have good luck on consoles that never crapped out on me) *knock on wood*

[quote name='david12795']IATCG, i looked over the receipt of my ps3 and NO WHERE does it indicate that its "used" so im safe :D

im going to email them anyways and ask them for more information about my warranty. although i doubt ill need to extend it since im always careful (or have good luck on consoles that never crapped out on me) *knock on wood*[/QUOTE]

yeah i looked at my invoice and it doesnt have the item condition listed at all, it just says playstation 3 320gb move bundle, so im hoping sony will honor their warranty once i register it. yay.

[quote name='TraBuch']Alpha Protocol's already selling for $14.95 on Amazon and it's prime eligible. How much cheaper can you really expect it to get?[/QUOTE]

Gamefly will have it for $7-$10 one of these days. The game didn't do too well in sales IIRC.

[quote name='technicalstylez']yeah i looked at my invoice and it doesnt have the item condition listed at all, it just says playstation 3 320gb move bundle, so im hoping sony will honor their warranty once i register it. yay.[/QUOTE]

i dont see why not now

[quote name='TraBuch']Alpha Protocol's already selling for $14.95 on Amazon and it's prime eligible. How much cheaper can you really expect it to get?[/QUOTE]

unfortunately that's only the ps3 version, not the 360 one.

[quote name='kube00']So anyone seen alpha protocol or dead space 2 yet....[/QUOTE]
360 dead space 2 was 33.99 a couple weeks back.

I received my Acceptable Halo XBOX 360 Bundle today. The box was beat up and looked like someone poked a hole in the box with their finger. But when I opened it, it looked brand new. The sticker that is usually on the cd tray was there. Then I looked an the controllers and they were still in the little pouches with the tape over them. Seemed untouched! Everything looked beautiful!!!.

Except when I plugged in the power brick, it did not turn on. Everything in the box is flawless except the damned power brick. I can't even check if the xbox is working. The xbox still has a valid warranty until Dec 2011. Does anyone know if the warranty covers the power brick?

Quick question, it might be my brain not functioning after a series of all-nighters but why isn't Amazon shipping on Monday? A bunch of my prime orders aren't coming in until Tuesday.

[quote name='biggie2123']I received my Acceptable Halo XBOX 360 Bundle today. The box was beat up and looked like someone poked a hole in the box with their finger. But when I opened it, it looked brand new. The sticker that is usually on the cd tray was there. Then I looked an the controllers and they were still in the little pouches with the tape over them. Seemed untouched! Everything looked beautiful!!!.

Except when I plugged in the power brick, it did not turn on. Everything in the box is flawless except the damned power brick. I can't even check if the xbox is working. The xbox still has a valid warranty until Dec 2011. Does anyone know if the warranty covers the power brick?[/QUOTE]

I got a Halo Reach bundle earlier this month and when I got it there was the power brick and a 2 prong laptop charging cable and power brick from Europe LOL. I tried contacting Microsoft and they told me they don't sell them individually and after some coaxing they sent me one free of charge. Tell them you are missing the power cable and they will send you the power cable and power brick. Also a little ashamed to say I told amazon I had to buy another one because the Xbox didn't come with one at all. They asked where I purchase it from and refunded me the total that was on the page I linked them to.

[quote name='elessar123']Just launched seller... Bought one, but I'm expecting this to be too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

Yea I'm always iffy with just launched sellers, terrible personal experiences. Still went in for one and locked in my regular edition trade in for 39.75$. Does anyone know if the DLC characters come as codes? If so I'd like to grab the codes and then flip the rest of the stuff for 51.75$ instead...

[quote name='gotdott']Yea I'm always iffy with just launched sellers, terrible personal experiences. Still went in for one and locked in my regular edition trade in for 39.75$. Does anyone know if the DLC characters come as codes? If so I'd like to grab the codes and then flip the rest of the stuff for 51.75$ instead...[/QUOTE]
How easy is to get Amazon to give you a refund if this is indeed too good to be true? Anyone have experience using their a-z guarantee??

@gottdot..the codes are printed on the back of the artbook. Kinda sucks since you have to enter them on the MvC3 website and then you can get the XBL codes for download. Goes live 3/15 I believe.

The code is posted on the back cover of the comic book that should come included with a brand new MvC3, well that's were I seen mine.

Amazon may use different shippers to fulfill their shipping times. A lot of Saturday items I got were from Fedex, and they had Saturday delivery plastered all over the package.

[quote name='gotdott']Yea I'm always iffy with just launched sellers, terrible personal experiences. Still went in for one and locked in my regular edition trade in for 39.75$. Does anyone know if the DLC characters come as codes? If so I'd like to grab the codes and then flip the rest of the stuff for 51.75$ instead...[/QUOTE]

The code should be on the back cover of the comic book included with new Spec Edt. MvC3 copies, well that's were mine is.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']How easy is to get Amazon to give you a refund if this is indeed too good to be true? Anyone have experience using their a-z guarantee??

@gottdot..the codes are printed on the back of the artbook. Kinda sucks since you have to enter them on the MvC3 website and then you can get the XBL codes for download. Goes live 3/15 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yea sucks, with my luck the TIV will probably drop by then so since I technically have to trade back the art book with the rest it's not worth it. If I trade back the original then I still lose out about 10$ so it's like I bought the SE for regular price..

Might cancel and just get the chars when they go live, I have free xbl points stocked up anyway

[quote name='kylerg']I keep refreshing the page. It goes from 6 in stock to 10 now. I want to jump it, but think this is a scam.[/QUOTE]yeah it keeps jumping all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back