Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aem']Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Wii $10.99 Like New (edit: gone)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R3BNE2/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Final Fantasy VII PS1 $17.99 Like New (nvm just sold out)

Got a copy of Mass Effect Limited Edition, hopefully it comes complete in good condition. Chances are it is the copy I saw a couple weeks ago that I missed and someone returned it lol.[/QUOTE]

:( I missed the ME LE again! I grabbed that FF7 though. Hopefully it's better condition than the 2 I ordered last week. One was GH and the other had sharpie markings on the discs, ruining an otherwise perfect Black Label copy...

[quote name='aem']Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Wii $10.99 Like New (edit: gone)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R3BNE2/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Final Fantasy VII PS1 $17.99 Like New (nvm just sold out)

Got a copy of Mass Effect Limited Edition, hopefully it comes complete in good condition. Chances are it is the copy I saw a couple weeks ago that I missed and someone returned it lol.[/QUOTE]
How much was ME:LE?

Star Ocean: Last Hope International on the PS3 is $14.99. One left as of posting!

[quote name='DudeImGodly']^^ Ive seen 3 PS3 160GB up for $223.99
and a Killzone 3 160GB Bundle for $223.99
I'd wait it out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am definitely not pick up that 40GB. That is not a lot of space so upgrading the hard drive would bring the price up to a new 160gb.

[quote name='aem']$35.99[/QUOTE]
Damn nice get. I woulda been all over that if I would've saw it. At least a fellow CAG got it! Let us know what condition it arrives again.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']:O DSI XL Bronze $108[/QUOTE]

Would have bit but I just got a like new MK LE DSI XL for $133.99. I am supposed to get it by Thursday :) Hopeing its brand new with just a beat up box lol. I prefer the MK XL over the bronze too. Plus I am really getting it for $114.99 since a friend of mine is going to by MK off me for $20 (I already have it so have no need for the one I am getting with the bundle) so works out good :) Hopefully someone on here bites on the bronze xl, good deal.

Lol, jd, I swear we're in this thread together all the time.

Yeah, still at "shipping soon" for me. Considering I can no longer cancel, and I imagine they're in the process of charging my card, I expect that it will ship out tomorrow. As long as I get it by Friday afternoon, I'll be a happy camper.

Glad yours shipped, though. Hopefully you get it tomorrow. If you do, lemme know the condition.

[quote name='mattcube64']Lol, jd, I swear we're in this thread together all the time.

Yeah, still at "shipping soon" for me. Considering I can no longer cancel, and I imagine they're in the process of charging my card, I expect that it will ship out tomorrow. As long as I get it by Friday afternoon, I'll be a happy camper.

Glad yours shipped, though. Hopefully you get it tomorrow. If you do, lemme know the condition.[/QUOTE]

Ya I hope yours ships soon, I dont get how mine did and yours did not, so weird. I am thinking it will definitely come thursday, tomorrow is looking like a no go for me imo. Jeez Thursday seriously needs to get here, the Verizon Thunderbolt is FINALLY coming out Thursday too and I have been waiting on that since December, but due to a bunch of delays it is FINALLY coming out Thursday *Notice I keep saying FINALLY, most delayed phone ever, verizons FIRST 4G LTE PHONE.. CANT WAIT LOL. I am going to have 2 AWESOME toys to play with come thursday! :)

hey do like new games usually come resealed? the DA2 signature editiion for ps3 that i ordered on thurs came today and it seems resealed because the shrinkwrap is heavier/thicker than normal and theres a big tab of plastic on the opening side. guess ill find out once i try the sig. codes.

[quote name='technicalstylez']hey do like new games usually come resealed? the DA2 signature editiion for ps3 that i ordered on thurs came today and it seems resealed because the shrinkwrap is heavier/thicker than normal and theres a big tab of plastic on the opening side. guess ill find out once i try the sig. codes.[/QUOTE]

yes they reseal them

Btw, I will definitely let you know how the condition is as soon as I get it. I am hoping it comes early Thursday since I work later in the day, but we shall see :)

[quote name='technicalstylez']hey do like new games usually come resealed? the DA2 signature editiion for ps3 that i ordered on thurs came today and it seems resealed because the shrinkwrap is heavier/thicker than normal and theres a big tab of plastic on the opening side. guess ill find out once i try the sig. codes.[/QUOTE]

I've never gotten an original sealed game from AWD. Ordered like ten or so like-new, all were mint reseals. They might open them to make sure that they haven't been tampered with and resealed (especially the ones that are returns).

[quote name='mattcube64']Post pics! :p[/QUOTE]

Will do, however with my luck somehow it wont be a new or beaten up box, just be packaged in some brown cardboard box in bad condition. It will be quite interesting to see how it all plays out lol.

Got a Gran Turismo PSP bundle listed as Good for $109, seems like new except nothing was bagged inside. Can't find any dead pixels and I'm not seeing a dimmer border and I'm looking like crazy for either.

Castlvenia: Lords of Shadow 360 $28.99
Vanquish PS3 $22.99
Transformers War For Cybetron 360 $19.99
Super Street Fighter IV 360 $14.99
Medal Of Honor 360 $16.99
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker PSP $13.99
The World Ends With You DS $13.99
Red Steel 2 Wii $11.99
Final Fantasy X PS2 $10.99
Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition 360 $43.99

holy crap. signature online code and soundtrack code both worked. guess it was brand new after all. someone mustve returned it and then they sold it as used since "legally" they arent supposed to sell them new. signature edition for 52.99. sweet.

[quote name='technicalstylez']holy crap. signature online code and soundtrack code both worked. guess it was brand new after all. someone mustve returned it and then they sold it as used since "legally" they arent supposed to sell them new. signature edition for 52.99. sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yep. This is how AWD works... YMMV on the codes but returns are a ton of their stock.

[quote name='jd10984']How is it pretty good? I read some reviews seems good. Hrm.[/QUOTE]

Its more reading and choosing your path than puzzle solving (which your partners help you solve, so nothing really challenging if you can pick up on their hints), but if story matters to you and this story intrigues you, definitely get it.

I just got all 6 endings and its a great..read? Its a visual novel more than a game.

Definitely in my top 10 games.

[quote name='jd10984']How is it pretty good? I read some reviews seems good. Hrm.[/QUOTE]
Puzzle solving game play is fairly average or slightly above average, but the branching story and multiple endings which layer together to form the whole story is really good. If you like a good tale you should enjoy 999.

1 left.

[quote name='Rozz']Star Ocean: Last Hope International on the PS3 is $14.99. One left as of posting![/QUOTE]

No more left at that price, I just purchased the last one. ;)

[quote name='razgriz417']wow 109 for a dsi xl, great price. Too bad I got mine a few weeks back. The bronze color looked weird at first but you get used to it. That and I put this on it

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U3AH8O

Puts a great leather feel to the ds. Lol, at the time I even the case I got used :)[/QUOTE]

The bronze and midnight blue are the best colors for DSi XL imo (for the US at least, dunno what other colors there were in japan).

[quote name='sunghost']The bronze and midnight blue are the best colors for DSi XL imo (for the US at least, dunno what other colors there were in japan).[/QUOTE]

Really? I think the Red 25th aniv. Mario XL looks the sharpest. Plus I am a sucked for stuff like that haha :) However I will say I really like the midnight blue alot too.

[quote name='gsrce']Got one, thanks. Lets see if they actually ship it this time or if I'll have to try again next week >.>[/QUOTE]

I just about PM'd you again, but cleared my PM Sent folder out and couldn't remember your name. Hope you get one.

Does anybody know the tiers for the condition of games?

and how have you guys received PS3 games that have been labeled "Like New"?

everything included and how badly scratched?

[quote name='ral1121']Does anybody know the tiers for the condition of games?

and how have you guys received PS3 games that have been labeled "Like New"?

everything included and how badly scratched?[/QUOTE]

Anything missing will be noted in the description, won't say what it is specifically but should mention repackaging or potentially missing pieces. Will say something like "item may come repackaged" if the item has been damaged or repackaged for some reason.

AFAIK anything listed "like new" will be complete, generally these are returns.

The only thing they don't guarantee is un-used DLC codes. Anything else you are unhappy with can be easily returned.

All of my like-new ps3 games have come resealed (afaik it's rare to get an original sealed game). Always great shape though, even the good/acceptable listings are usually just packaging damage.

Return policy is stellar so no worries anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back