Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mtxbass1']Joke post?

Heavy Rain is an entirely new game when using Move and the nav controller. It controls really well...[/QUOTE]

He's saying holding the DS3 in one hand and MoveMote in the other is awkward, so he's looking for a nav controller.

[quote name='adamnedman']Where can I find more info on GoW 3 for $7.50?[/QUOTE]
Blockbuster has been running a B1G1 on used games $14.99 or less. I was able to snag GOW III and Splinter Cell for $14.99+tax

Blockbuster had a buy1 get 1 free that ended on monday. I think thats what he was refering to. Its $14.99 now I believe, so with another $15 game, it would have been $7.50

EDIT- and ninja'd, but yeah, that sale ended Monday

It was part of the Blockbuster's B1G1 free on used games $14.99 and under, but the sale is now over. It's still priced at $14.99 there, but finding one at your local Blockbuster is YMMV.

[quote name='zizo79']Blockbuster has been running a B1G1 on used games $14.99 or less. I was able to snag GOW III and Splinter Cell for $14.99+tax[/QUOTE]

This is dead now. No more B1G1 from BBV anymore.

[quote name='kyrhon']This is dead now. No more B1G1 from BBV anymore.[/QUOTE]
That sucks...I found a lot good games !

[quote name='gospelman']modern warfare 2, ps3 $16
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00269QLH4/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used [/QUOTE]
Or they could just get the Amazon DOTD and get the original MW in the two game pack that just released not that long ago for $29.99.;) I know I did.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Could be the hot coffee version. :p[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly only the PS2 version had the "Hot Coffee" thing in it and only the original pressing, since the Xbox version was released later than the PS2 version.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If I remember correctly only the PS2 version had the "Hot Coffee" thing in it and only the original pressing, since the Xbox version was released later than the PS2 version.[/QUOTE]

And, FYI, Gamestop will not take a hot coffee version in trade, and even disc-only they can tell. I tried to trade my copy in a number of times and was rejected every time.

I bought Last Rebellion from WD the other day and it has 2 holes punched in the barcode. That has never happened to me, anybody else?

To be honest, I don't think the recent prices from $119.99 to $123.99 for Kinect are decent. I saw ones below $90 a couple months ago.

[quote name='foreinter']To be honest, I don't think the recent prices from $119.99 to $123.99 for Kinect are decent. I saw ones below $90 a couple months ago.[/QUOTE]

That was when it first came out, I don't think they have been that price since.

[quote name='skiizim']That was when it first came out, I don't think they have been that price since.[/QUOTE]

Not if people are willing to buy them at $121.99. Its win-win for the people buying them at that price and amazon is still (probably) making money on the used sales.

[quote name='HunteR7411']Not if people are willing to buy them at $121.99. Its win-win for the people buying them at that price and amazon is still (probably) making money on the used sales.[/QUOTE]

That is common sense, I was just pointing out the fact that they haven't been around $90 since release date of the kinect when a lot of people here got lucky.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']valkyria chronicles- like new- $16.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1294560450&sr=8-1&condition=used

I would buy but i am broke right now[/QUOTE]

WOW! That game has been up for that price for a while now. It was snatched up the minute you posted it was on sale. The power of CAG never ceases to amaze me. I would have purchased it but I picked it up a while ago for 14.99 like new on AW. So far, top 5 game on PS3 for me.

[quote name='zizo79']Amazon might PM ...[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt this will happen since it's not an advertised Target sale. It was still $150 on the site, but just took 20% off when added to your cart. There's really nothing for Amazon to pm.

[quote name='Lucian']Everyone seems to rave about this title. Can someone explain to me why? (I've not played it.) I hear the story is good, but what about gameplay?[/QUOTE]

It mixes tactical/strategy RPG (Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics) for movement and turns, with some real time first person aiming to actually attack, as well as line of sight considerations while moving your characters in 3D to position. Basically, you try to move behind cover and avoid being seen by the enemy, because they'll shoot at you while you're moving.

The system ends up working really well. It has a great art due to the engine. The setting is pretty much steampunk, with some out-of-the-world elements.

DK Returns in stock in 'Very Good' as well as 'Like New' condition at 36.99 for each fulfilled by Warehouse. Not sure how great a deal this is as I have not been closely watching this title.

[quote name='predseth']Which do you prefer in Like New condition:
25th anniversary DSi XL with Mario Kart $133.99
Green DSi with Mario Party $110.99[/QUOTE]

For those prices, I would totally go for the XL with Mario Kart. MK is a fantastic game, and for only $20 more the XL is a great deal, so long as you're okay with the obvious large size. I had a DSi before my XL, and I love the larger screen on the latter.

[quote name='bredbu']picked up a midnight blue xl for 107[/QUOTE]

=D, I like this color better than the bronze one I picked up on release date. I still think it's slightly better than the burgandy one but like the blue one better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back